Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 066 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 066 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Starting off I loved working here, I looked forward going to work and had so much fun doing it. Even now looking back I would still consider it to be my favorite job (if we are strictly talking about the job itself and not the management). Unfortunately some of the managers were not good. 99% of the managers were amazing and I absolutely loved them! However, unfortunately that 1% caused me to reach my breaking point and quit, this 1% was extremely rude, abused her power and was notorious for playing favorites. I am one of the most respectful and hard working employees and would never think to disrespect anyone especially my managers, which is why I was so surprised to be treated this way by a “leader”. It still saddens me to this day that this was the case because I absolutely loved this job but once this situation started effecting my everyday work and my emotional state, I decided it was my time to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work..pay decent...shift wasnt that flexible but It worked...they understood when i needed time off for a family matter... my team sent me a card
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was seasonal, so i only worked there for a short time. It was fun, i had my own department and got a lot of guest interaction. I worked all holdiays and they paid double time which was very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney was a wonderful company to work for, however full time positions were reserved for the management staff. Also the rate of pay was not enough to support a single family household.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a very good environment and work place except for the occasional drama that goes other but a pretty decent place to work at you grow to either like or hate it the longer you are there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It a pretty good job is cool how you get to be inside with good temperature which makes it easier to focus more and also the co workers are really friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great first job. Started as seasonal and was asked to stay as part-time. Friendly work environment, diverse employees and management. Slow-paced work days during off seasons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work (depending on the position and your experience with customers) can be frustrating as there is almost always a lack of communication with protocol. Customers have little respect for keeping the order of clothing and there aren't many hours offered unless they like your work ethic or you get promoted.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pros - Associate Discount
Cons- Poor Management, Other Associates, Barely Any Hours Available, Pay Isn’t Enough, No Raises!

It’s fine as a start off job , not a JOB to make a living off of especially if you have children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service Is a good way to get experience with customers and salesmanship I learned so much about helping a customer and getting credit card applications by being consistent. There was always something to do my shift went by quick and the team was superb like a family.
1,0
Harassment
Descriminatiob

Low pay

Not enough employees in fitting room

Will make cashiers to work in fitting room

Will take advantage of nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt that my career with JCPenney included an office position with in a one girl position. Each day was on your own to produce and follow up all procedures each day
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great second job. Works well with my schedule. The pay is not good but the discount is AWESOME! I love my managers. It is hard work though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at JCPenney is great. Unfortunately, the pay as a sales associate is low. They constantly reward their employees when sales are great. You also meet some great people and great management.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was fun at first, and learning how to handle money was easier than I thought. Only trouble I had was with difficult customers, but in the end a good beginner job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a nice company to work for, even if it seems as if they have lost sight of some aspects of customer service. The work environment wasn't bad.
Discount on clothes
Kontra érvek
Fading department store industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a pleasant place to work for. The environment was nice and the fellow coworkers were also. They store was busy most of the time and fast paced is always fun. I loved working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did inbound and out bound calls about credit cards and orders that were done by the customers.
I also placed orders and helped the customers shop for certain items that they needed.

I also was able to check on their reward acct which was a promotion thing that they did.

The difficulties of this job would just be typical angry customers which I've dealt with all my working life so it's nothing I can't handle.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés