JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 030 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, május 31.
Loved the policies even though the company only cared about getting customers to sign up for a JCPenney card. Celebrating holidays was fun too. Love the decorations and how sales were set up.
Celevrating holidays
Commission
1,0
JC Penney's was fun
Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, május 30.
I loved working in the call center with placing orders. Did catalog orders , put out stock, put up displays in women and men department. daily cash handling . All other dusites as signed .
lunches was 30 mins
breaks where 15 mins
Easy to move up
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 30.
I love my co workers and working here. It wasd very laid back and easy money. I didn't like we had to work holidays and 364 days a year. I had fun using typing and chatting to assist customers. In wasd also able to move up if I really put the drive in it.
Good environment
Customer Service Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, május 29.
I was working a seasonal position so it was hectic at times but it was not bad. For Black Friday we received double our pay which was nice. Other than that it was a pretty average job not too stressful but not too relaxed.
nice place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownsville, TX2019, május 28.
works well with schedules, works around school if need be. room for improvement but overall a fun place to work. work environment was fun. loved my coworkers.
2,0
terrible management
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, NE2019, május 27.
They were always rude and never helped anyone. one manager always took others sales to boost herself. the main manager was very sexist. overall poor work environment.
Typical day
Customer Service / Catalog Department (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2019, május 27.
help customers with catalog purchases
unload catalog shipments
gift wrapping
how to deal with customers
enjoyed working with the customers to order the correct item
nice place to work
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The call center is a great place to work, you meet a lot of different people.
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kentwood, MI2019, május 25.
A typical day at work would be placing order's for customer's. Management is nice. Workplace is fun. The hardest part of the job is trying to sell the magazines to the customer's. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the different people.
Pro érvek
Meeting the different people.
Kontra érvek
Having to sell the magazines.
It was good
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2019, május 23.
It gives you a great way to learn how to handle different customer service experiences along with retail. The workplace culture is very helpful in assisting good structure in training to help getting goals set for good quality customer service.
Discounts
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum wage pay but Fun place to work. Great employee discount.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearfield, PA2019, május 22.
I knew wben I was hired it was only a minimum wage job but thought annual raises were given. I only received one raise after working there three years. When I received a raise, it wasn’t even a full quarter! I only received a 22 cent increase! Really? They couldn’t round it up to 25 cents? The employee discount was great. The store manager pushes the associates to get credit card applications.
Employee discount
Poor pay
Job Responsibilities
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, május 22.
During the first hour of work I would start with inventory. I had to clean the carts and check the dressing room to make sure products weren't left behind. As things picked up, I would help work the register and provided customer service. Lastly, during the last few hours we would have to get ready for closing of the second half shift, which would be for individuals that are working till closing so first half associates would organize clothing and shoes. If you would work second shift most likely you will have about 2 full carts, so most of night shift individuals would work on carts and cleaning till closing.
long breaks
Kontra érvek
not a lot of things to do
Good People to work for
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2019, május 20.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and I liked my job. The hours were not good as to having work weekends and holidays and the pay was not competitive. I stayed longer that I thought I would, because I liked my co-workers so much
discounts on merchandise
hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Service
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, május 20.
Great Wk place but needed more hours. Although I was seasonal it still worked out but would have loved more hours. Boss was great and coworker were awesome.
Lunches co workers management
More hours
2,0
no job security
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  WV2019, május 18.
employees struggle to get the hours to cover their costs. they would keep you for long time on part time job. hardly to take a break. full timers are relaxed.
nothing
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has you work on BLACK Friday ,but they treat you very well while you do.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, május 18.
I started working here when I moved.
When I got a better paying job I didn't leave .this job makes me feel good about myself, helping people is the greatest feeling.
The people you work with because family.
Pro érvek
They will work with your hours as life changes.
Unpaid 30 min
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with excellent bwnefits.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, május 17.
JC Penney is a great company. They care about their employees and customer service is their number one priority! They have great products. They offer associate discounts so we could buy merchandise at a discount. They have great security to prevent stealing.
Pro érvek
Incentives to make extra money.
1,0
Teamwork was emphasized
Customer SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TEXAS2019, május 17.
When I joined, sales was empasized, selling small policies.
Then we set uo a call center to serve customers; service policies, jcp developed many memberships; insurance & travel club.

Facility was very spacious; with cafe for employee

Pep rally's to emphasize products, goals, activities.

Jcp had good benefits for employees, a match up to 6% on jcp stock. Purchases.

Good place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, május 16.
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for! When their outlet stores were still in operation, they'd be the place to be for goods already 50% off. The managers earned their stripes and were older in age, rather than a bunch of obnoxious teenagers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced people friendly customer service retailer
Casher/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2019, április 30.
Love my job! Love my coworkers. Great place to work. Manager is fair and works with our schedules. Great training program for new recruits. Great associate discount.
Discount, environment
Weekends
a lot of walking
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, április 20.
the managers will tell us where we would be that day. we could be checking out customers or folding clothes, making the store look saleable. at times in different departments.
20% on purchase
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van