JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 934 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 003 értékelés megtekintése
great place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2019, január 22.
i loved working at jcpenney. i loved the customers and loved my job. the only thing i did not like was the smell you got on your hands from handling the hangers.
Great environment, great coworkers
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2019, január 19.
When i worked there in 2016, it was a blast. Working with all of the people in my department and some of the others was great. Even during the holidays (black friday, christmas, etc) when the speed picked up, there was no toxicity in the workplace. The only thing that workers had to do beside their regular duties(working registers, helping consumers, cleaning fitting room, etc) was to sell credit card applications, aka ICAPs. If i had to work there again, i would do it 100%.
Pretty much everything...
Kontra érvek
Had to try to sell JCPenney credit cards, and lunch seemed short.
good managment
Customer Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, január 17.
I would do cashier stock pricing it was a little to slow at time but other than that it was a very good experience. I got to learn a lot there and I would advice others to go work there.
Cut Throat Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, január 17.
There were many issues that happened during the very few years that I worked at this company. Many compliance issues and many things reported that were never taken care of. Very horrible place to work.
productive learn different skills
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ2019, január 16.
enjoyable job however during the holiday season can get busy with lots of work to do with different departments, endless lines at the registers as well as meeting the quota.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun and productive
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2019, január 15.
I really enjoyed working at JCPenny. I learned a lot about point of sales systems and customer service skills. It was a fast paced work environment and you had to have good people skills.
Job Duties
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2019, január 15.
• Handled returned or purchases of sale with cash, credit and check transactions
• Offered and processed credit applications
• Ensured stocking of the sales floor were in ordinance with stores guidelines
Fun workplace
Customer Service Associate, JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, január 14.
They do not give benefits to any part time worker, the coworkers were very nice as the supervisors. They push you to set up credit card applications but it is not as hard as it sounds.
Jcpenney
Sale Associate/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, január 14.
Jcpenney is a diverse equal opportunity employer that incorporates a modern and welcoming environment for both employees and customers. I was able to balance work and school and gain many skills that is beneficial for a now quick paced and technical workforce.
benefits and flexible hours
nepotism
fun workplace
Customer Service Specialist/ Lingerie specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2019, január 13.
fun environment, fast pace, great music, can make a'lot of friends, organize clothes, collaborate fashion together, dress up mannequins, working on the register can get crazy at times, especially during the holidays but overall a fun place to work.
Fun place
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, only favorites will advance
I loved it
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, január 12.
I love it it I miss it only job I had that let me work as much as I wanted despite my age I’d go back if u could. Great pay if you rack them hours up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place work as a first job.
Receptionist/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, január 12.
During special holidays (especially working for the Christmas holiday season) they provide lunches and/or dinners for the employees working those times. I do enjoy working with the stylists (they are a GREAT bunch of young women) and I have a fantastic boss!! I do love the interaction that I have with our clients.
Pro érvek
I love the staff that I work with.
Kontra érvek
Trying to get all my stocking of product done when we're very busy!
Typical day
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ (96-08); Mays Landing (18-19)2019, január 12.
When I first worked for JC Penney's (96-08) it was a great company to work for

Sales were prosperous, people were great to work with. Management was great.

When I came back recently thing had changed. No AP, no shoe staff to help me.
Lots of theft as well as poor mismanagement.
Great pay
No staff, No AP, bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Good Job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, NY2019, január 10.
A typical day at work can be crazy with the customers. You need to keep the floor clean and be good with money. I learned how to fold clothes the right way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun co workers, nice customers
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salinas, CA2019, január 10.
Management was very relaxed, decent hours, co workers love to help each other. The days went by quickly during the weekend and sometimes during the week. Overall it was a good working experience. The only bad part is the wage. Some of my co workers had been there 3+ years and never saw a pay raise. I started out folding clothes and keeping up with fitting rooms, easy stuff. Then I was promoted to jewelry specialist where I had hours of training, I was responsible for all jewelry in the store, including high end diamonds. I never received a pay raise which seemed odd due to my extensive training and far more responsibility/liability.
Great People
poor salary and hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Horrible management
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Castleton, IN2019, január 10.
The management at this place is awful. Instead of talking to you about what you have done wrong in private or calmly they will get onto you infront of the customer and they will be very rude. Power hungry supervisors.
%20 discount
Kontra érvek
If you want to mess up your credit and apply for their credit card you get %25 percent off, Only schedule 2-3 days and not even full shifts.
Complacent working environment
Customer Service Selling Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  OKC, OK2019, január 8.
A place to work while going to school. Not a place to stay long term. Not a great management environment. Not a great hourly rate. Employees are like family
Good Job to Start off
Servicios cliente y caja registradora (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, január 7.
As a Part-Time is a great Job with excellent co-workers, really greatful and helpful people among the way. No doubt that this job is a good one to start off since it challenges you to become competitive and more focused person.
Promises Made by them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fun, but repetitive.
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2019, január 4.
The first year goes great, and then you find yourself doing the same things everyday and it starts to get very boring and you get burnt out quickly. A great starting job.
Enjoyed - Learned a lot about retail
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE / VISUAL / STOCK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, GA2019, január 4.
I enjoyed helping customers find everything they needed and also finding ways to get it for them if we did not have in store. Loved taking care of visual effects throughout the store. Loved putting out stock. Enjoyed taking a department and checking each rack for wrong items, sizing and straightening
Pro érvek
Associate discount, learning chances for young workers
Kontra érvek
Some mgrs formed clicks and was not good those not in it.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van