Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 041 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 592 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Cashier/recovery
It a pretty good job is cool how you get to be inside with good temperature which makes it easier to focus more and also the co workers are really friendly.
Good first job
It was a great first job. Started as seasonal and was asked to stay as part-time. Friendly work environment, diverse employees and management. Slow-paced work days during off seasons.
Good Entry Level Job
A typical day at work (depending on the position and your experience with customers) can be frustrating as there is almost always a lack of communication with protocol. Customers have little respect for keeping the order of clothing and there aren't many hours offered unless they like your work ethic or you get promoted.
1,0
Not Recommended
Pros - Associate Discount
Cons- Poor Management, Other Associates, Barely Any Hours Available, Pay Isn’t Enough, No Raises!

It’s fine as a start off job , not a JOB to make a living off of especially if you have children.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Customer service
Customer service Is a good way to get experience with customers and salesmanship I learned so much about helping a customer and getting credit card applications by being consistent. There was always something to do my shift went by quick and the team was superb like a family.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad management, will not recommend to anyone to work here decrimination and harrasment thru the supervisor everyday
Harassment
Descriminatiob

Low pay

Not enough employees in fitting room

Will make cashiers to work in fitting room

Will take advantage of nice people
Retired in 2017
I felt that my career with JCPenney included an office position with in a one girl position. Each day was on your own to produce and follow up all procedures each day
Good second job
It's a great second job. Works well with my schedule. The pay is not good but the discount is AWESOME! I love my managers. It is hard work though.
Fun
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
fun place to work
The culture at JCPenney is great. Unfortunately, the pay as a sales associate is low. They constantly reward their employees when sales are great. You also meet some great people and great management.
2,0
No respct for employees
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with fellow employees, customers can get frustrating at times, managers were very helpful sometimes
Working at JCPenney was fun at first, and learning how to handle money was easier than I thought. Only trouble I had was with difficult customers, but in the end a good beginner job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for although the industry itself may be failing.
JC Penney is a nice company to work for, even if it seems as if they have lost sight of some aspects of customer service. The work environment wasn't bad.
Discount on clothes
Kontra érvek
Fading department store industry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, friendly place to work
This was a pleasant place to work for. The environment was nice and the fellow coworkers were also. They store was busy most of the time and fast paced is always fun. I loved working here.
Iteresting place to work
I did inbound and out bound calls about credit cards and orders that were done by the customers.
I also placed orders and helped the customers shop for certain items that they needed.

I also was able to check on their reward acct which was a promotion thing that they did.

The difficulties of this job would just be typical angry customers which I've dealt with all my working life so it's nothing I can't handle.
Over worked
I worked at jc penney over the holidays, they work is as much as it is legally to work you in one day and then want you back in storie the next morning when its a hours drive from home so technically only getting six hours by the time you drive home and drive back and after food and a shower your bnot left with much sleep time.. in short fix your scheduling system jc penny
Had nice people
Very friendly older people was funny working with them they were comfortable to work with I was in the stocking business the boss was mean somewhat ..
J.C. Penney
This company works well with students, the benefits could have been better for a part time employee, basically nothing if your hours are irregular, but the atmosphere was good and the management pleasant.
Fun place to work
Very busy, sometimes you had to deal with very ignorant people. The only ting I didn't like was, if you worked at nite, before any one could go home we all had to almost always go help another dept
Liberal schedule
Kontra érvek
Helping other Depts straighten out their Dept before anyone could go home in the evenings
Productive and Professional work environment
Productive and Professional work environment, Friendly and professional work environment. Works schedules are flexible and good work environment and flexible
Friendly
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés