JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 936 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 018 értékelés megtekintése
Sucked
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, március 20.
I won employee of the month 10 times out 1 year and I still feel like i wasnt appreciated at all they never called when they fixed the schedule and the managers really dont care
Employee discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Manager Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, március 19.
It is a shame I had to relocate. This was an excellent company to work for. I started out as part time seasonal help, quickly promoted to customer service manager, then department manager, to store trainer.
The people were great
Kontra érvek
the seasonal hours are not conducive to raising a family
Fun placeto work
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  QUEENS, NY2019, március 19.
Its a very fast and funnyplace to work in the heart of queens ny, and youre are always busy doing onr thing or the other whichmeans time go fast than you realized.
TIME GOES VERY FAST
VERY BUSY
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 18.
Loved working for JCPenney, is a fun and enjoyable work place. The hardest part of the job was having to up sale items. The workplace culture at jcpenney makes you feel part of a team.
2,0
stressed
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, március 15.
Working here was stressful when dealing with customers and managers. Customers ask for more discounts since the clothing got “dirty”. I also learned things the hard way since this was my first retail job like no one told me how to get online orders from the back, refund online orders, and others that I forgot. If you like retail and fashion, go right ahead and might of changed since then. Discount is 10%.
Work-mates and flexibility
Management and communication
Poor Management
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2019, március 15.
As a company I love working for JCP. But once I started at this location they would rather back stab you then help you grow with the company... Doesn't matter how many years you have been with them, or how you perform your job, you can never do it right.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moosic, PA2019, március 13.
Perfect for when my children were little, part time limited hours, then more hours available if desired. Customer Service Call Center, great group of people to work with!
Pro érvek
part-time, set your own schedule
Kontra érvek
not enough hours when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was family oriented and very flexible
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Rancho, NM2019, március 11.
I really enjoyed my time at JC Penney. Working in a call center was a new experience for me and they did a great job making me feel comfortable. Management was amazing.
JCPenney
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, március 11.
This is an average call center. High turn over rate. I think most people came expecting to much because of the name. I liked that it employee discount friends and family
Work review
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, március 8.
Enjoyed the job, wasn't a big fan of the management team. The pay, location and hours were ideal. Wish the company was in better position to keep everyone employed
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
abc
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, március 7.
First ever job I had. SHOE/SALES Person. AT the beginning it was very exciting I learned that i was woring with the top 5 salesman in the world. I wanted to be just like him lol But sales are tough you have to be a go getter is you miss a step someone will be right there to grab that sale from you. I was comission and the only thing about that is if you have a return they take it off your next check
Managers were pretty nice
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, március 5.
There was alot of theft between employees, and when I was stolen from, they did not prosecute or punish the employee that did it. Instead when I threatened with filing a report they gave me an option to quit or be fired and said that I wasn't doing good at my job. So, I quit.
great discounts
theft between employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
was good for my computer skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Rancho, NM2019, március 5.
I really enjoyed my job at J C Penney's, as it
taught me a lot about computers.
They had different departments and companies
under the same roof, so there was quite a variety of
different things to learn and it was an independent type
job
Pro érvek
helped expand me knowledge of computers
no longer in business
A wonderful experience
Customer Service Representative/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, március 5.
I learned a lot from working at JCP. It is a great company that tends to employ great people to attend their stores, supervise, and manage. I would honestly recommend to anyone growing in their career experience, or any young people looking for a great understanding place to work especially while in school to apply to JCP.
Good part-time job
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, március 4.
This a good part time job while you're in school or have another full-time job. You can request flexible shifts but will have to work weekends and holidays. Employee discount is good for shopping.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
what you learned
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, március 1.
working in retail I've learned that, your generally not paid enough for what you do. They treat you as if your expendable. I would recommend Jcpenneys because it's a great company, they just have a few minor quirks they need to work out.
Its in the mall
health care, pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Probably the worst job I've ever had.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, március 1.
I liked the people I worked with very much. The hours and inconsistencies with the schedule were inconceivable. Would work 9 days in a row, have a couple of days off then work 2 or 3 days. Would work closing shift one day and the next opening shift. The best thing about working here was that I now shop in a different way - if I have to stand in line, I understand and don't complain at all since I know firsthand what it's like to be behind that cash register.
Worked with good people
Pretty much everything else
Productive place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2019, február 28.
Was a productive place for me to work at meet great co workers and overall our recovery team was excellent! Also fun work place to work at also the place in general was enjoyable
Pro érvek
Good at understanding their workers
Short break
Good company
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroeville, PA2019, február 25.
It was a family when I worked there the only reason I left is because I am looking to better myself and couldn't afford to live only on part time hours and work.
discount
crazy coupon customers
Productive work place
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allentown, PA2019, február 24.
Working at JcPenny had its days, some days it got very hectic and we were short of staff most of the time. I had to stay after hours that I was not getting paid for. I had to stay behind and clean up each department while a selected few got to go home early even when we worked the same hours. The pay was not what I felt I deserved for the labor I was doing
Discounts on clothing
Kontra érvek
Insufficient hours and staff and favoritisms toward workers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van