JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 031 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
Work place culture
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  5555 Scarborough blvd2019, augusztus 8.
I enjoyed working for this company was a great opportunity and care for the employees. Good environment to work in and showed customer appreciation. Company is awesome overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the manager went thru 4 in 3 years.
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buena Park, CA2019, augusztus 6.
It started out great with a beautiful Manager then they let her go and brought in someone else who did not have a clue how do deal with employees or customers. Then a new Manager after about a year. Never knowing from one day to the next what to expect. One day when following Assitant Manager's instructions I hurt myself. That is when everything got ugly.... They did there best to get rid of me and made work unbearable. However, I remained there until the store closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work if your going to school
Customer Service Associate / Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, augusztus 5.
A typical day working at Jcpenny was to help customers work on go backs and there were times that we would have projects. I learned that when you work in retail that you have to have a lot of patients with the customers and with management as well... I worked in Jcpenny for 5 years and its not bad but after 5 years i thought that i need to leave and look for a better job
2,0
Short on staff
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2019, augusztus 1.
Customer service is very important in any company that you work in whether it’s fast foods, clothing stores and grocery stores. Customer service keeps a business running without the customer stores wouldn’t make money. Making people feel comfortable by always acknowledging them and by letting them know that we are here to take care of them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but certain members of management were very harsh
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coon Rapids, MN2019, július 31.
Starting off I loved working here, I looked forward going to work and had so much fun doing it. Even now looking back I would still consider it to be my favorite job (if we are strictly talking about the job itself and not the management). Unfortunately some of the managers were not good. 99% of the managers were amazing and I absolutely loved them! However, unfortunately that 1% caused me to reach my breaking point and quit, this 1% was extremely rude, abused her power and was notorious for playing favorites. I am one of the most respectful and hard working employees and would never think to disrespect anyone especially my managers, which is why I was so surprised to be treated this way by a “leader”. It still saddens me to this day that this was the case because I absolutely loved this job but once this situation started effecting my everyday work and my emotional state, I decided it was my time to leave.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Liked it there
Customer Service Rep/ Chat Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 27.
Good place to work..pay decent...shift wasnt that flexible but It worked...they understood when i needed time off for a family matter... my team sent me a card
Great seasonal work
Customer Service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2019, július 26.
I was seasonal, so i only worked there for a short time. It was fun, i had my own department and got a lot of guest interaction. I worked all holdiays and they paid double time which was very nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very close nit work environment and very family oriented
Jewelry Associate/Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Holland, MI2019, július 23.
J C Penney was a wonderful company to work for, however full time positions were reserved for the management staff. Also the rate of pay was not enough to support a single family household.
Very good work place
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, július 23.
It’s a very good environment and work place except for the occasional drama that goes other but a pretty decent place to work at you grow to either like or hate it the longer you are there
Cashier/recovery
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, július 22.
It a pretty good job is cool how you get to be inside with good temperature which makes it easier to focus more and also the co workers are really friendly.
Good first job
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massapequa, NY2019, július 17.
It was a great first job. Started as seasonal and was asked to stay as part-time. Friendly work environment, diverse employees and management. Slow-paced work days during off seasons.
Good Entry Level Job
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 16.
A typical day at work (depending on the position and your experience with customers) can be frustrating as there is almost always a lack of communication with protocol. Customers have little respect for keeping the order of clothing and there aren't many hours offered unless they like your work ethic or you get promoted.
1,0
Not Recommended
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, július 15.
Pros - Associate Discount
Cons- Poor Management, Other Associates, Barely Any Hours Available, Pay Isn’t Enough, No Raises!

It’s fine as a start off job , not a JOB to make a living off of especially if you have children.
Customer service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2019, július 14.
Customer service Is a good way to get experience with customers and salesmanship I learned so much about helping a customer and getting credit card applications by being consistent. There was always something to do my shift went by quick and the team was superb like a family.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad management, will not recommend to anyone to work here decrimination and harrasment thru the supervisor everyday
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodfield mall Schaumburg Illinois2019, július 14.
Harassment
Descriminatiob
Low pay
Not enough employees in fitting room
Will make cashiers to work in fitting room
Will take advantage of nice people
Retired in 2017
Custom decorating customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, július 13.
I felt that my career with JCPenney included an office position with in a one girl position. Each day was on your own to produce and follow up all procedures each day
Good second job
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, július 11.
It's a great second job. Works well with my schedule. The pay is not good but the discount is AWESOME! I love my managers. It is hard work though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, július 3.
Management would bring meals for everyone working holiday shifts. Expectations were clear. Pushed promotions heavily. Paid for your goal reaching accomplishments.
fun place to work
Customer service specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, július 2.
The culture at JCPenney is great. Unfortunately, the pay as a sales associate is low. They constantly reward their employees when sales are great. You also meet some great people and great management.
2,0
No respct for employees
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg2019, július 2.
So The ST Pete location I was treated like absolute garbage , they have an attendance policy but they can fire your for less at any time. The HR doesn't explain anything to employees, I worked 17 of 24 hours on Black Friday and the day after, and called out the next day and got fired. The HR has no consideration for physical limitations as they would schedule ridicolous hours , they would also be just very condescending. The manager at my location and not talking about the store he was alright, but my direct supervisor was horrible she was the most bitter and sadistic 21 year old I had ever met, she eventually got fired for a reason I wont mention but noone was too sad about it. One night I was pressured into applying for a credit card to hit our quota for the night, and the people dont lat there very long. Jcpenneys in Saint Petersburg represents a failing brand just like the company in whole the store is a failure and so is the company.
Pro érvek
Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Black Friday Extreme demands, "ICAPS", Out of touch older management, angry customers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van