Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 053 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 053 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and energetic work place.
Great company to work for. My manager was always very interactive and helpful. The store always held fun events and company parties. Fun customer appreciation events as well.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no healthcare for part time
retail.good.fun.busy
I liked working here casue you are constantly doing something . it is hard work keeping up with everyone esepeically during the busy seasons but you will never run out of work
fun workplace
always have good days at work enjoying with customer and meeting new people. restocking items getting big deals and sign ready for the busy days. helping customer when they needed
Team work
I worked part time, it worked with my schedule the hours were flexible for me. Manager was great to work with, most employees are great people to work with.
Flexible schedules
Pay is terrible
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Bad managers
Worked in the Parks Mall. Management is nasty there. All the nice managers and lods have left. You will have good hours and days off if you are a brown noser. Managers favors the lazy employees.
Customers are nasty as well. They yell, scream and call you names and managers would still side with the customers. Cause all they care about is money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun and musical place to work at.
Working at JCPenney is a fun friendly place to work. It's fast pace depending on the day. You meet new people everyday. You get help them pick out clothes, make them laugh. Also the customers get to use coupons Everytime they shop.
after 10 years
when I started with Jcp I was excited an moved up in the company after 5yrs I became a supervisor , but had to move to AZ when I transferred they had promised a supervisor position but when I arrived it wasn't there. so I got less hours than I was receiving and not the position I was expecting. after 10 yrs thought they would of been better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP great place to work Ocala store fair
JCPenney is a wonderful place to work
in every way

The Ocala store is not managed to JCPenney standards

Some departments are hourly pay some are paid commission

Open availability is needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
About as transparent as a brick wall
I worked at jcp for over a year. They are not very transparent at all. I came in and did my job and when I put in notice that I was leaving they let me go. It doesn’t matter if you work hard and do the right thing here. You can half way do your job and keep it. They do not reward hard workers here.
Pro érvek
They provide food when you work holidays
Kontra érvek
Even the management fails to show up to things.
2,0
It flip flops
Store culture really depends on the current store manager. Been there almost 4 years and have had just as many store managers, each one creating a different environment. Hardly any promotions unless the new manager wants to fill the store with his/her people and get rid of the old. But schedules are usually very flexible. You can usually get away with doing very little. Work is pretty easy.
Overall great experience!
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. each and every one of my co-workers had positive attitudes and contributed to the tasks given. There were very little problems with customers and the environment was safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good company to work for at one time
JC Penney was a good place to work with good benefits until major changes were made within the company .. high rate of turnover among associates and management ..
Pro érvek
good benefits, job recognition, associate gatherings, holiday events/dinners
poor management, unfairness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very picky call monitoring from their QA department. Internal and External.
Too many minorities work there. They often hire seasonal temporaries to work in the warehouse and call center then downsize following the fiscal review to include both direct hire and temporary staff.
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor supervisory staff - Lack of tenure - High Turnover from Management to non-management alike.
2,0
Unhealthy workplace.
Manager and supervisors did a poor job of managing inventory and sales.
Benefits that were promised were not delivered.

Hours and pay were cut without informing employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working with all my coworkers. It's alot of walking and moving bending pulling folding hanging.... ECT good people
The one I got hired at was the best in Lodi CA back then there was great people. I was hired on as a seasonal worker for the holiday season. But when all that ended the manager asked me to stay on. I had a big grin on my face
Great discount!!!!!!! Great people and it was at Christmas time
Kontra érvek
My legs and feet hurt so bad like never before when I got home from work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job. not great, not bad
Some days good some crazy. Big sale is nuts. Must work weekends. They want you to push JCP CC , did not like that. Other than that ok working environment.
Greattt
This business is great however, the only problem is one minute you get good hours next you only work 1-2 days a weeks. Their communication overall is great.
Out of high school job
Definitely not somewhere you want to work forever. Great part time company but needs better pay and better work life balance. I wouldn't know though I only worked here for a year after high school.
Not Enjoyable
Constantly scheduling me to work on days I had school even after letting management know that I can't be scheduled at certain times. The only thing that made working here worth it were my coworkers.
The Discounts
The discounts are worth working there. They listen to the employees. The entire call center has recently been remodeled with new ergo chairs, new carpet, new cubicles and new headsets.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes angry customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés