Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 027 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 240 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
About as transparent as a brick wall
I worked at jcp for over a year. They are not very transparent at all. I came in and did my job and when I put in notice that I was leaving they let me go. It doesn’t matter if you work hard and do the right thing here. You can half way do your job and keep it. They do not reward hard workers here.
Pro érvek
They provide food when you work holidays
Kontra érvek
Even the management fails to show up to things.
It flip flops
Store culture really depends on the current store manager. Been there almost 4 years and have had just as many store managers, each one creating a different environment. Hardly any promotions unless the new manager wants to fill the store with his/her people and get rid of the old. But schedules are usually very flexible. You can usually get away with doing very little. Work is pretty easy.
Overall great experience!
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. each and every one of my co-workers had positive attitudes and contributed to the tasks given. There were very little problems with customers and the environment was safe.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good company to work for at one time
JC Penney was a good place to work with good benefits until major changes were made within the company .. high rate of turnover among associates and management ..
Pro érvek
good benefits, job recognition, associate gatherings, holiday events/dinners
poor management, unfairness
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very picky call monitoring from their QA department. Internal and External.
Too many minorities work there. They often hire seasonal temporaries to work in the warehouse and call center then downsize following the fiscal review to include both direct hire and temporary staff.
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor supervisory staff - Lack of tenure - High Turnover from Management to non-management alike.
Unhealthy workplace.
Manager and supervisors did a poor job of managing inventory and sales.
Benefits that were promised were not delivered.

Hours and pay were cut without informing employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked working with all my coworkers. It's alot of walking and moving bending pulling folding hanging.... ECT good people
The one I got hired at was the best in Lodi CA back then there was great people. I was hired on as a seasonal worker for the holiday season. But when all that ended the manager asked me to stay on. I had a big grin on my face
Great discount!!!!!!! Great people and it was at Christmas time
Kontra érvek
My legs and feet hurt so bad like never before when I got home from work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job. not great, not bad
Some days good some crazy. Big sale is nuts. Must work weekends. They want you to push JCP CC , did not like that. Other than that ok working environment.
Greattt
This business is great however, the only problem is one minute you get good hours next you only work 1-2 days a weeks. Their communication overall is great.
Out of high school job
Definitely not somewhere you want to work forever. Great part time company but needs better pay and better work life balance. I wouldn't know though I only worked here for a year after high school.
1,0
Not Enjoyable
Constantly scheduling me to work on days I had school even after letting management know that I can't be scheduled at certain times. The only thing that made working here worth it were my coworkers.
The Discounts
The discounts are worth working there. They listen to the employees. The entire call center has recently been remodeled with new ergo chairs, new carpet, new cubicles and new headsets.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes angry customers
1,0
It sucks
A lot of favoritism, doesn’t matter how hard you work, the “teachers pet” will always get the promotion, if not, they bring new people in rather than promoting someone from the store.
Customer service
I loved working a JCP. Our manager at the time was outstanding, many store perks and they worked around my full time job schedule. Hard to get into full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great place to work
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, great atmosphere and great supervisors. Easy to work with employees . They care about families. Flexible hours, you work a lot during holidays, you received great discounts. I was part time not sure how insurance work, never hear associates complain about it. They use to have refreshments during the the busy holidays for employees in the back. Easy application and they you have to take a little test after you complete your application. I will recommend this job to anybody, never had a conflict with anybody and never had a conflict with my schedule, I work another job in the morning and they never got it twisted. Some jobs will hire you and put you down for any hours without looking at your availability. I never had conflicts with my schedule. Work some weekends, they was very considerate of others and family time. Well balanced.
Good starting pay
Kontra érvek
Very busy in the holidays
Basic Retail Environment
There was alot of work to do here because of being understaffed. I was constantly told to attend the fitting rooms and put away go backs,which was alot of time on my feet cleaning fitting rooms that customers may have peed in or left piles of clothes in the room or on the sales floor. Management wasn't terrible,just not very attentive to employee needs. Overall,just the basics of retail.
Work place culture
I enjoyed working for this company was a great opportunity and care for the employees. Good environment to work in and showed customer appreciation. Company is awesome overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
it really depends on the manager went thru 4 in 3 years.
It started out great with a beautiful Manager then they let her go and brought in someone else who did not have a clue how do deal with employees or customers. Then a new Manager after about a year. Never knowing from one day to the next what to expect. One day when following Assitant Manager's instructions I hurt myself. That is when everything got ugly.... They did there best to get rid of me and made work unbearable. However, I remained there until the store closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work if your going to school
A typical day working at Jcpenny was to help customers work on go backs and there were times that we would have projects. I learned that when you work in retail that you have to have a lot of patients with the customers and with management as well... I worked in Jcpenny for 5 years and its not bad but after 5 years i thought that i need to leave and look for a better job
Short on staff
Customer service is very important in any company that you work in whether it’s fast foods, clothing stores and grocery stores. Customer service keeps a business running without the customer stores wouldn’t make money. Making people feel comfortable by always acknowledging them and by letting them know that we are here to take care of them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés