Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Representative3 063 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
3 063 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 914 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great move around, just a lack of communication between staff. It definitely was order in the department that I was working in. Great teamwork. The people I was working with have great communication. And great personalities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for. Job requirements as follows:
Sales Floor, cashier, customer service, working stock and maintaining a clean area for customers.

Day would consist of opening floor, preparing for customers, making sure dressing rooms were clean. Great team environment. I was disappointed when the store closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review of Jcpennys is on an typical day of work everything once got smoother the more I learned everything quickly, I learned everyday how to become an better employee by assisting customers everyday I work its was quite enjoyable helping customers find what they wanted and got them home quicker with an smile on there face, the management was for the most part great , the hardest part of the job was my first day and because I was first learning everything but I learned it fast and it got easier.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a former longtime associate, I feel that as the company struggles to remain in business, the employees are expected to do more and more, taking on many extra tasks as positions are eliminated and the number of hours for those remaining are greatly reduced. While I understand that from a business standpoint, the increase in workload and the steady decline in raises, appreciation, acknowledgement and simple thank you's is causing stress, unhappiness and bad moral in the workplace.
Benefits, discount
Stressful environment, favoritism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service.stocking,fitting rooms..Replenish merchandise. I enjoy being able to help customer find what they need or what.There is always alot to do.Its the best thing having team players.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get constantly burrated by the elderly and their holiday hours are ridiculous and overall cruel. I do love the people that work there but its really a dead end job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about this job was working independently. No one was over your shoulder watching everything you do. You are expected to remain focused and self-motivated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees work hard to keep workspace clean and work efficiently to keep clothes neat - folded or hung - and put away. Respectful and kind to customers and helpful with finding or orders clothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We have a diverse group of associates with day to day customer service experience. I learned de-escalation, customer retention, and promoting a satisfying customer experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a part time cashier/sales associate you are commanded to hound EVERY customer into opening a JCP Credit Card. If there is a 99 year old lady buying a washcloth with pocket change and a coupon - you are to try to trick her into thinking that by opening a high interest credit card she will save 20% on her purchase at that time and be better off. There are NO exceptions! ALL customers are to be accosted in this way mercilessly. The flipside is that if you DO NOT trick people into opening credit cards YOU get your hours reduced to nothing. NO SHAM CREDIT OPENED = NO HOURS FOR YOU! Management does schedules on SUNDAY night for the next week so you can't plan even one day out. You don't know on Sunday night if you are scheduled for Monday morning and it's YOUR problem to find out. If you are unfortunate enough to work until the store closes don't think that is your ending time. Oh no, you must now at the end of your evening shift set about recovering the entire store. The sales associates MUST do this task - sometimes it takes an additional two hours after close. This puts your exit time near 11pm so take that into consideration. Holidays are far worse. In the 2 years I worked for JCP they were sued by employees in a Class Action Suit for stealing our earned vacation pay! I received a large check in the settlement. They are a disgustingly dishonest company to work for. They management through fear and intimidation and they ultimately find a way to rob their hourly workers. Greed, corruption and tyranny is rampant! Sorry folks but RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Nice store to look at.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no consistent hours, tyrannical management!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company was good for me because I was single and still living at home. It wouldn’t pay enough to support a family. This is a large company and it has changed a lot since my employment.
Pro érvek
My department was not required to work holidays
Our manufacturing department was in Northern California
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney can't decide what to sell or who the target market is. They are constantly adding new products at a great expense and then deciding it was a mistake and removing them. This is most evident with their Martha Stewart line as well as big ticket items such as furniture and appliances. They have been through many CEOs and none of them has been able to stabilize JCP. They are constantly hounding you for not getting enough credit applications. It is like working in a pressure cooker. Much stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Es un trabajo a tiempo parcial. Trabajo cerca de 25 horas semanales ademas de la comision. Trabajo en el departamento de cosméticos. Poca oportunidad de crecimiento.
rotacion de horarios
Kontra érvek
No hay crecimiento profesional y deberian mejorar la paga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, it is a nice place to get a start or return to work after a long absence from working outside the home. The environment is friendly with some competition thrown in. The associates vie for credit applications because they get paid a bonus for them as well as a chance to win gifts/prizes.
Pro érvek
Fun environment if you like retail
Kontra érvek
Mandatory working on Thankgiving and/or dealing with rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide customer service and promote the merchandise we provide.We have events that determine who is the best seller and leader.Verify the inventory and comment that we need to improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was fine. I really enjoyed working in different departments with other employees or management. I have friends who I recommended who still work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there because of the rewards that you got as an employee.The pay is biweekly but they gave great incentives.The employess were trained well and the schedule was amazing. Some of the manager's were veey nice and understaing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de estrés, no importa que realices bien tu trabajo solo importa que coloques tarjetas de crédito existe favoritismo muy feo ambiente entre los compañeros nadie se respeta. No hay oportunidad de crecimiento al menos que te la lleves bien con algún manejador no importa que hagas bien tu trabajo importa que sepas decir a todo que si aunque sepas que no es correcto
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interaction with co-workers and management staff are excellent, Open door policy for concerns, suggestions, typical day is faced paced and customer service very high standards. Enjoy the interaction with customers asking for my opinions regarding style of clothing for certain occasion's they are going to.
The hardest part of jobs is when others don't accept responsibilities they are given.
Pro érvek
Monthly potlucks, Dress down day( jeans sports team apparel holiday dress).
Benefit packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not worth the pay. Leadership does not care about employees or their families. General manager is worst than a jail warden. I would advise to stay away from the Killeen, TX store. No asset protection and always at risk of assault by shoplifters and boosters.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés