Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

3 040 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Very disrespectful to employees
Cant tell much. Good store but very many hateful people. They focus on negatives instead of positive things. It is a very clean store and loved by the community.
None .. Sucked. Unorgan8.. Employees were theives. I don't
Care to talk about it............. .................... That's it................ Leave me alone ........

You don't want the truth.. Im Not changing my mind
fast paced
helping customers find what they need and accomplishing it is great feeling. Having customer service skills is a plus. Must have patience and be knowledgeable of store
Very well dressed
I would recommend working for JC Penny because they are very well organized and customer care company. Be alert and plan ahead . Excellent place to advance show patience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place enjoyable staff and immediate recognition for a job well done
I worked in a lot of different departments and found the floor supervisors really helpful and friendly. The store I worked in has a good team that works well together and is very supportive of their staff.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Mucha presión
Mucha presión y responsabilidad para lo q pagan. Los supervisores y superiores no tienen ningun tipo d empatia con sus empleados. No aprecian tu trabajo. Hay un ambiente laboral super pesado. No volvere a trabajar para esta compañía. Lo único bueno es el descuento de empleado y q son flexibles con el horario.
Great staff
My gm was the best person you could have working up top . Customers and employees were always put first . They understood and took care of things if your child got sick among other things about daily life . always got help if you asked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and energetic work place.
Great company to work for. My manager was always very interactive and helpful. The store always held fun events and company parties. Fun customer appreciation events as well.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no healthcare for part time
retail.good.fun.busy
I liked working here casue you are constantly doing something . it is hard work keeping up with everyone esepeically during the busy seasons but you will never run out of work
fun workplace
always have good days at work enjoying with customer and meeting new people. restocking items getting big deals and sign ready for the busy days. helping customer when they needed
Team work
I worked part time, it worked with my schedule the hours were flexible for me. Manager was great to work with, most employees are great people to work with.
Flexible schedules
Pay is terrible
Bad managers
Worked in the Parks Mall. Management is nasty there. All the nice managers and lods have left. You will have good hours and days off if you are a brown noser. Managers favors the lazy employees.
Customers are nasty as well. They yell, scream and call you names and managers would still side with the customers. Cause all they care about is money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a fun and musical place to work at.
Working at JCPenney is a fun friendly place to work. It's fast pace depending on the day. You meet new people everyday. You get help them pick out clothes, make them laugh. Also the customers get to use coupons Everytime they shop.
after 10 years
when I started with Jcp I was excited an moved up in the company after 5yrs I became a supervisor , but had to move to AZ when I transferred they had promised a supervisor position but when I arrived it wasn't there. so I got less hours than I was receiving and not the position I was expecting. after 10 yrs thought they would of been better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP great place to work Ocala store fair
JCPenney is a wonderful place to work
in every way

The Ocala store is not managed to JCPenney standards

Some departments are hourly pay some are paid commission

Open availability is needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
About as transparent as a brick wall
I worked at jcp for over a year. They are not very transparent at all. I came in and did my job and when I put in notice that I was leaving they let me go. It doesn’t matter if you work hard and do the right thing here. You can half way do your job and keep it. They do not reward hard workers here.
Pro érvek
They provide food when you work holidays
Kontra érvek
Even the management fails to show up to things.
2,0
It flip flops
Store culture really depends on the current store manager. Been there almost 4 years and have had just as many store managers, each one creating a different environment. Hardly any promotions unless the new manager wants to fill the store with his/her people and get rid of the old. But schedules are usually very flexible. You can usually get away with doing very little. Work is pretty easy.
Overall great experience!
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. each and every one of my co-workers had positive attitudes and contributed to the tasks given. There were very little problems with customers and the environment was safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good company to work for at one time
JC Penney was a good place to work with good benefits until major changes were made within the company .. high rate of turnover among associates and management ..
Pro érvek
good benefits, job recognition, associate gatherings, holiday events/dinners
poor management, unfairness
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very picky call monitoring from their QA department. Internal and External.
Too many minorities work there. They often hire seasonal temporaries to work in the warehouse and call center then downsize following the fiscal review to include both direct hire and temporary staff.
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor supervisory staff - Lack of tenure - High Turnover from Management to non-management alike.
2,0
Unhealthy workplace.
Manager and supervisors did a poor job of managing inventory and sales.
Benefits that were promised were not delivered.

Hours and pay were cut without informing employers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés