JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Representative

2 969 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, november 12.
Fast pace job. Everything usually move smoothly working there flexible hours. Great managers all help when needed. Just when you want to move up there it take to long and you dont usually get good raises.
Fun Place to work!
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Findlay, OH2019, november 11.
I loved working for JCPenney! The managers were wonderful and my coworkers were great. I wish that I didn't have to move, otherwise I would still be working there. I would highly recommend to anyone to get a job here if you like retail and meeting a lot of people!
not a good place
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2019, november 9.
this place is so disorganized, you have these managers who are so afraid of the store manager and all he cares about is getting the jcp card, and he will tell you do what you gotta to get it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun workplace, with helpful employees.
Team Member/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, OR2019, november 5.
It is a fast paced work environment. Other employees are very helpful and kind. Daily task's vary depending on what is needed for the store. We help unload and organize shipments when they come in, then throughout the week we break them down and put the items in the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Customer service representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, november 5.
It was a great move around, just a lack of communication between staff. It definitely was order in the department that I was working in. Great teamwork. The people I was working with have great communication. And great personalities.
Customer Service and Sales Clerk
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2019, november 4.
Excellent company to work for. Job requirements as follows:
Sales Floor, cashier, customer service, working stock and maintaining a clean area for customers.
Day would consist of opening floor, preparing for customers, making sure dressing rooms were clean. Great team environment. I was disappointed when the store closed.
About jCPennys
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, november 3.
My review of Jcpennys is on an typical day of work everything once got smoother the more I learned everything quickly, I learned everyday how to become an better employee by assisting customers everyday I work its was quite enjoyable helping customers find what they wanted and got them home quicker with an smile on there face, the management was for the most part great , the hardest part of the job was my first day and because I was first learning everything but I learned it fast and it got easier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty good benefits. Constant rearranging of responsibilities that progressively get more demanding
Supervisor, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pennsylvania2019, október 28.
As a former longtime associate, I feel that as the company struggles to remain in business, the employees are expected to do more and more, taking on many extra tasks as positions are eliminated and the number of hours for those remaining are greatly reduced. While I understand that from a business standpoint, the increase in workload and the steady decline in raises, appreciation, acknowledgement and simple thank you's is causing stress, unhappiness and bad moral in the workplace.
Benefits, discount
Stressful environment, favoritism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice place to work for
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 27.
Customer service.stocking,fitting rooms..Replenish merchandise. I enjoy being able to help customer find what they need or what.There is always alot to do.Its the best thing having team players.
Was not a fun place
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 27.
You get constantly burrated by the elderly and their holiday hours are ridiculous and overall cruel. I do love the people that work there but its really a dead end job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Independent work
Customer Service Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomington, IL2019, október 23.
The best part about this job was working independently. No one was over your shoulder watching everything you do. You are expected to remain focused and self-motivated.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California, MD2019, október 22.
The employees work hard to keep workspace clean and work efficiently to keep clothes neat - folded or hung - and put away. Respectful and kind to customers and helpful with finding or orders clothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chat Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  5555 scarborough blvd2019, október 19.
We have a diverse group of associates with day to day customer service experience. I learned de-escalation, customer retention, and promoting a satisfying customer experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do Not Rely on JCP to do the right thing - EVER!
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lombard, IL2019, október 18.
As a part time cashier/sales associate you are commanded to hound EVERY customer into opening a JCP Credit Card. If there is a 99 year old lady buying a washcloth with pocket change and a coupon - you are to try to trick her into thinking that by opening a high interest credit card she will save 20% on her purchase at that time and be better off. There are NO exceptions! ALL customers are to be accosted in this way mercilessly. The flipside is that if you DO NOT trick people into opening credit cards YOU get your hours reduced to nothing. NO SHAM CREDIT OPENED = NO HOURS FOR YOU! Management does schedules on SUNDAY night for the next week so you can't plan even one day out. You don't know on Sunday night if you are scheduled for Monday morning and it's YOUR problem to find out. If you are unfortunate enough to work until the store closes don't think that is your ending time. Oh no, you must now at the end of your evening shift set about recovering the entire store. The sales associates MUST do this task - sometimes it takes an additional two hours after close. This puts your exit time near 11pm so take that into consideration. Holidays are far worse. In the 2 years I worked for JCP they were sued by employees in a Class Action Suit for stealing our earned vacation pay! I received a large check in the settlement. They are a disgustingly dishonest company to work for. They management through fear and intimidation and they ultimately find a way to rob their hourly workers. Greed, corruption and tyranny is rampant! Sorry folks but RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Nice store to look at.
Kontra érvek
No benefits, no consistent hours, tyrannical management!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This allows more detailed information
JCPenney dispatcher/ customer service/ order entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Whittier, CA2019, október 17.
This company was good for me because I was single and still living at home. It wouldn’t pay enough to support a family. This is a large company and it has changed a lot since my employment.
Pro érvek
My department was not required to work holidays
Our manufacturing department was in Northern California
1,0
Struggling Retailer
Customer Service and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, október 16.
JCPenney can't decide what to sell or who the target market is. They are constantly adding new products at a great expense and then deciding it was a mistake and removing them. This is most evident with their Martha Stewart line as well as big ticket items such as furniture and appliances. They have been through many CEOs and none of them has been able to stabilize JCP. They are constantly hounding you for not getting enough credit applications. It is like working in a pressure cooker. Much stress.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Buen trabajo
Experiencias con servicio al cliente (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ponce, PR2019, október 16.
Es un trabajo a tiempo parcial. Trabajo cerca de 25 horas semanales ademas de la comision. Trabajo en el departamento de cosméticos. Poca oportunidad de crecimiento.
rotacion de horarios
Kontra érvek
No hay crecimiento profesional y deberian mejorar la paga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get a start
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, október 15.
Overall, it is a nice place to get a start or return to work after a long absence from working outside the home. The environment is friendly with some competition thrown in. The associates vie for credit applications because they get paid a bonus for them as well as a chance to win gifts/prizes.
Pro érvek
Fun environment if you like retail
Kontra érvek
Mandatory working on Thankgiving and/or dealing with rude customers
Sales
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  J.C. Penney, Plaza Las Américas2019, október 15.
Provide customer service and promote the merchandise we provide.We have events that determine who is the best seller and leader.Verify the inventory and comment that we need to improve.
Always flexible and helpful
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, október 13.
Everything was fine. I really enjoyed working in different departments with other employees or management. I have friends who I recommended who still work there.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van