JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

486 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Nice to work with JcPenny
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avenue, MD2019, július 22.
Overall great place to work customer service is priority we bend over backwards for anyone that went thru those doors very organized smooth transition from shift to shift
Good co-workers
hours worked
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very easy work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yucca Valley, CA2019, július 20.
Didn't have an easy environment to work in. Everyone was competitive and bossy, no matter the position they were in. Other than that, I got my job done and done right each and every time.
Jcpenny children’s sept cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2019, július 18.
Very relaxed check dressing rooms we would get long lines but we wouldn’t feel that rushed. We were encouraged to get credit apps we were paid extra 5 bucks each so we got submitted as a motivator which was cool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great conpany to work for!
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogue Vally Mall, Medford, Iregon2019, július 7.
Love the customer interaction working in the Fine Jewlry dept. At JCPenney store in medford, Iregon.
Selling Diamonds and Gems is rewRding in itself, they are so gorgious and a real pleasure to sell.
Pro érvek
You are sending the customer home nit only with a beautiful diamond or gem, but hppy and content
Not compensated financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work overall.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brighton, IL2019, július 5.
I learned how to be patient and to be as helpful as I can to customers. I learned that if you have a good work ethic, you will get rewarded/recognized.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a ok place to work at if your a school student
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, július 4.
It was a good experience over all but you there for a while a people get position you think you should have been asked and never was and you go out your way to help them out but dont get credit when credit due is not fair
Kontra érvek
They font take care of the associate's we dont get treated fairly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not what you know but who you know
Customer Service, Cashiering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2019, július 1.
Management used to be great but when JCP downsized they retired most of management and replaced them with unqualified, power hungry, lazy people. (Some not all) These people would pick their friends for promotions and special projects. Age discrimination has begun to be an issue in just the last few years JCPenney was a nice place to work back when they still held the moral values and ideals of James Cash Penney.
Productive and Busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, június 29.
They really need to stick to what they say at time of hire. If you tell an employee they will receive the maximum of 30 hours that should be set, with a little under is okay. But not 20 hours because new hires are now on board.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We all worked together as a family.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, június 28.
Everyday we cleaned and organized everything perfectly I was always cleaning out places that were never touched by anyone else everyone appreciated me and complemented my work.
Pro érvek
They had so much free food sometimes like chicken and cookies.
Very short hours.
Good job for teens
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2019, június 27.
Working with JCPenney is such a great experience and teaches me so many new skills. I highly recommend a job like this as a first job as it helps you grow within retail!
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McMinnville, TN2019, június 27.
It was okay but the managers had their favorite picks of people that was lazy and did nothing. It didn't have good management and people slack on their work.
Excellent work place.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2019, június 26.
Everyone there is like a family. The schedule is flexible and they’re willing to work with your hours. You don’t have to be confined to one department and they’re willing to train you in new areas.
Compañia emprendedora
Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker/Pricing/Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mayagüez, PR2019, június 25.
Todos los empleados son amables, la parte mas importante para la compañía es el servicio al cliente y te mantienen todos los meses con nuevos videos de como mejorar en el trabajo. Aprendí a cuadrar en las cajas registradoras tan avanzadas que tienen, a utilizar sus herramientas de trabajo como el "warrior", ademas de cambiar precios y acomodar y doblar ropa adecuadamente.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with great people.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, június 25.
I would come in to work at 5 am and help unload the truck and put the shipment onto tables and open them. I worked with a group so it was a team effort. We put the items on the right racks and put the merchandise out on the sales floor where they belonged. The racks were heavy and hard to pull but I did not give up and was able to finish my work on time. Everyone was very nice and always willing to lend a hand to help others that needed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun workplace with co workers working together
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 24.
A typical day at work would be make sure floor is neat and learning new things about product use/mangement expectancy. The workplace culture as far as goes...is it's encourgeing team with employee of month opportunities. The hardest part of job was after store closing clean up in short period time frame as well as the enjoyable most part of job is complete assign tasks as asked.
Pro érvek
benefits such 401K & overtime (plus) pay; holiday celebration(s); discounts.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no sick time off paid
Review Customer Service Representative
CASHIER/ CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2019, június 16.
The experience of the retail department confirmity of JCPenney has the above announcement of the most highly commendable options in the latest fashion concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job, bad management and angry coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, június 13.
There was never one person you could go to for questions during the job, each part of the store was ran by a different manager who felt their way was best or your miserable. The higher up workers were given multiple breaks through out the day whenever they wanted but the customer service workers were only given one 30 minute break. The management wont even fire you in personperson but I guess that's what you get for it being retail.
Pro érvek
The discount and the customers
Management, coworkers
Excellent job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 13.
I learned how to deal with costumers attitude in a positive manner also learned how to close down cash registers an fold clothes. JCPenney is an excellent company to work at
jc penney
Customer Service, cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2019, június 12.
I work as a cashier and customer service person, I help people make their purchases and pay their bills. I have learned that once you have worked in retail it is like riding a bike, it all comes back to you. I started in retail in high school and then started working in the medical field, I was really nervous about stepping outside of the medical field, but have learned that all customer service is a lot alike.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was good for a second.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, június 10.
Gosh, where do I begin, It was good at one point, I started off as a seasonal worker... I was fortunate to stay but after they let go of people the workload doubled. I promise you it is the worst thing. Management has made multiple associates quit, I think like 20 or more have left in my 4 months of working, Which I still do work there. It's a good job to start with but look for a better opportunity.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van