Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier536 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
536 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, the breaks were okay but other than 5-6 hour shifts that were very boring. I didn't mind them at first but during a holiday season I was scheduled to work 12 hours and the break was only 30 mins. At the end of the day I refused to put myself through that again. My back was literally about to snap.
Pro érvek
fun people, cute clothes for big discounts
Kontra érvek
long hours, short breaks if not there for 6+ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was glad I work for jcpenney for the experience there was people who helped me so much the supervisors was very understanding when I had family emergency my supervisors was understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere with wonderful people. I think jcpenney is a great company to work for. I was ranked third in my store for credit apps and i would have liked to have made more per hour. I had to resign because of relocation and couldn't afford the drive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been to a few different locations; overall very nice company to work for. Most hiring is done very well and teamwork is high on the list. This and the effort to keep the stores clean and stocked are a giant help in keeping the customers coming back to this friendly longtime retail store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great team, management, training. the management is willing to work with your schedule and are understanding. i enjoy working for the company. the work environment is very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated well and enjoyed working at my cashier position.
I had good management and coworkers and couldn’t ask for more. I also bought the best clothes at discounted prices because of my employee benefit.

I had fun every day I worked because the atmosphere was pleasant and upbeat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my manager. Anytime I need my schedule changed around due to having 3 children in school she will make it work so I can go to their school activities. I really enjoy working there part time. I just need a second job to work daytime hours preferably Monday through Friday from 8-5. Then go to JcPenney after I get done working that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned cash handling really well. There really wasn’t a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customers smile. Working at JCPenney’s is a good starting job for teens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work for, not willing to give hours to just anyone, a lot of favoritism. Managers aren’t good at what they do but expect a lot from associates.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not a bad job for people who like to sell. Cashier's have to meet a quota for selling a customer on a credit card. Cashier's are hounded by management to meet that quota or your hours get cut. As a cashier you also need to be able to navigate online JCPenney.com and oder things for customer's to get picked up at the store or to their house. But, selling credit card's is a must!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in this company is good for beginners. For college students who seek additional income and experience. Good working environment. Good place to start your career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work during the holidays. Many hours , Great associate, and management was also great. Didn’t have no issues working there. Most definitely recommend anyone to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get constantly burrated by the elderly and their holiday hours are ridiculous and overall cruel. I do love the people that work there but its really a dead end job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Penney's. It was a good experience for me. I loved the managers and the environment. There is always something to do and I love how busy it kept me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked for six months at JCP Hatillo. After the first month, the shifts were scarce for specific people while the favorites always had a full timetable. HR tried to fire me twice and succeeded on the second try using a lame excuse the first time and the second due to "bad time management" on the sales floor.

Some of the other associates, managers and LOD's were incredibly helpful but some of them just treated you like a pile of horse dung.
Pro érvek
Occasional motivational activities
Kontra érvek
Horrible time schedules and nearly no shifts. Worked only a 4 hour shift every two to three weeks.