Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier536 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
536 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, the breaks were okay but other than 5-6 hour shifts that were very boring. I didn't mind them at first but during a holiday season I was scheduled to work 12 hours and the break was only 30 mins. At the end of the day I refused to put myself through that again. My back was literally about to snap.
Pro érvek
fun people, cute clothes for big discounts
Kontra érvek
long hours, short breaks if not there for 6+ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It really just depends you and the people you work with and for. You have wiggle your way in to get somewhere always ask if anyone needs an extra hand or if you could be useful elsewhere once you are done with your tasks. That's what I did and I got noticed and praised for the work i do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work environment. Very busy. Management was good about support. Training could have been better. They value diversity and inclusion. The customers are generally upscale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Low paying job that forces you to open credit cards. And typical retail environment. Long lines, fast paced. Be friendly and don’t be rude to the rude people -.-
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a nice place to work at and it was a good environment and the people were very nice and the interview was a good experience and the manager of the store was very respectful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty inclusive environment with diverse employees.comfortable break setting and nice coworkers. Snack machine available if hungry when on your breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday we held a meeting before work. Discussed goals and mentioned out coupons and deals. We gave excellent costmer service to all costmers .And preformed recovery of the stations while working.
Pro érvek
Great work enviroment
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the most friendly place I have work. There employers were always nice to the customers. And they always helped the customers find what they needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people great management great scheduling great communication The drive to push customers for credit cards isn’t overwhelming like a lot of companies just an amazing place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their closing all jersey stores within the next year. So not a good place to look for employment. Never listen to employees that are part time. Especially if tbey have a background in business mgt. Their afraid your after their jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think working at JCPenney is great, the only reason I am seeking a mother job is because I am only a temporary associate and wish to branch out to different jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
The face pace and work environment is what stood out to me THE MOST! This is a very dedicated company.. My experience with this company gave me great work ethic skills and more ways to achieve goals in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s really a easy job as long as your doing what you are suppose to do. Some days are better than others but it gets better. Hardest part can be persuading customers to become a member of JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people I worked with! They made it easy to be at work. I loved the work I did while I was there. It made me want to be at work everyday. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the stuff are nice and some are harsh but is a good job and the salary is fair. You just have to get use to the customer service and how to deal with hard clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love work with customer. I also love to be behind the Scenes. Good customer service is what I stand for. I am also looking to go into management eventually in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company I would like work with jc pany nice customer service and good materials I never work before here but I would like work in 2020 in this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at. You meet a lot of people and learn a lot from them. We have nice managers and LOD’s at our company. If you need a day off, the proper way is to give them 1 1/2 week to 2 weeks in advance . Work with them, they will work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The main goal of this company is getting people to apply for credit cards. They dont care if you never call out, if you go above what's needed or if you get good surveys. If you're not bringing in credit applications than you're not worthy of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired as a seasonal helper .The store Manager in my opinion is unprofessional as many of Dept heads are. They were ver unorganized in training and communication.No regard for the customers and their time even when the line is not long or store is filled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Jcpenneys till I became permanent I messed up on counting the register and was accused of taking 2 dollars I was in shock by the fact my checks were like 250-300 I didn’t need to take vending machine type of money I understand I’m responsible for the money in the register but 2 dollars shouldn’t automatically make you think I took it especially coming off of Christmas time my check was 500.