JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

487 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hepled me grow in other ways
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, szeptember 13.
Bittersweet time at a good place to work..i enjoyed my time working there. The competitive atmosphere helped me be more driven and confident..eeven in my everyday life..THANKS JCPENNEY
My experience
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, szeptember 10.
My experience at JCPENNY has been fairly decent. I have had some minor frustrations dealing with management about my schedule and not getting enough hours put on my schedule but talking to them and compromising we found a way to work around my school schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to work unless high school student for a little extra cash
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2019, szeptember 10.
Really laid back place to work but not in a good way no body cared including managers wayyy to much time off would sometimes work 2 days a week and awful pay was already trying to leave only after 2 weeks wouldn’t be a bad starting job but don’t expect anything from it including pay checks little more than just gas money
Great place to work.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2019, szeptember 1.
I enjoy working with people and enjoyed the customers. I enjoyed learning new things. I started out part time and then when to full time. I didn't like people stealing. I don't care for liars.
productive and considerate enviroment
Customer Service Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, augusztus 30.
The whole employment including management really looked out for their customers and their employees. They were a good company to work for for an extended period of time.
Horrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2019, augusztus 30.
I hated working there not because the job was tough but because everyone there clearly picked favorites if you worked there for more than a year you were saved if you were hired seasonal they would try to take advantage of you overall management is so bad idk how they still work honestly they were so racist and creepy they made you feel uncomfortable about yourself it was an awful experience i always felt harrased by the management and other employees they were always so rude i still dont understand how anyone would want to work there.
It was okay
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2019, augusztus 28.
JCP was difficult to work at due to management never showing up and a lot of employees having to wait almost a week after checks came in to get them. I ended up working from open to close for 8.55, while walking over 2 miles to get there. My work wasnt appreciated as an employee.
good hours.
2,0
friendly workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owasso, OK2019, augusztus 27.
I was the only one on the floor most days I worked. I learned to clean up after others and not only handle rude customers, but rude employees as well.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
Workers who do not get in trouble
Really friendly team and LODs
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 25.
Loved my team. Everyone was so nice and patient. They were happy with me when I opened my first card like a family. Always were there when I couldn’t understand something.
Fun to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El paso2019, augusztus 22.
Jcpenny was the most wonderful and enjoyable place to work at i loved it so much el paso is the best city ever everyone is so nice and loving jcp you guys rock keep up the good work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok job if u don’t care to be bored
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2019, augusztus 20.
Too much ghetto people working, when ur a cashier in the morning on weekdays it’s very slow and it’s just u. They expect u to fold ur area & also watch ur register? Managers had favorites. Dress code was annoying nobody followed it but again managers had favorites so u’ll get called out but others won’t. Discounts was great always found stuff on clearance while working! Again for me it was too boring, too slow. Great if it’s a first job
It sucks
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2019, augusztus 19.
the managers are really terrible. they get into your personal business and make rude comments. they are inconsiderate people. there is so much gossip that you cant trust no one
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
JCPenney
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, augusztus 14.
JCPenney was my first retail job and I really enjoyed working there from the customers to the staff everything worked as smoothly as possible. I really enjoy helping others and seeking that they get the best service.
Good summer job.
Customer Service, Cashiering. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, augusztus 9.
This would be a great job for kids first out of highschool ,or even a summer job. Depending on location and buisness, hours may very. But if you have a good sense of direction around the store, great energy around ALOT of people, then this would be a good job for you. Personally i liked working for JCP , but sadly My location i was at, wasnt doing too great in sales so i lost my hours. Also management wasn't all that great and began to take sides and or favorites. . and even with my experience there im not sure if i would recommend this to be a dream or long term job.
Management is not good
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Fe, NM2019, augusztus 8.
Management did not want to hire me due to not enough credit cards. Human resources told me that they would call ONLY for the holidays. JcPenny is Santa Fe only hires who they want.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't, its a terrible environment to work in.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Hartford, NY2019, augusztus 2.
They demand too much from you considering what you get paid. They are very biased to employee's they like and prejudice against the one's they don't. They pay new employees more than employees that have been with them for longer. The managers hated me for some reason. A friend of mine didn't believe me until he saw first hand. The scenario played out like this. Just got done with a customer, me and him were talking for a second. Manager came over and told me to stay near the register because there where more customers on the way. He went to do work and I stayed in the little kiosk thing that they have for registers. Started cleaning the area and heard an ungodly screeching coming my way. My manager was yelling at me for being where another manager told me to be..... Nobody in management is on the same page and it's discouraging. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the stress. The $200 you get every two weeks is not worth it.
Cashier
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2019, augusztus 1.
Was hired during seasonal. Every customer you get that signs up for a credit card, you get $2 towards your pay check. Managers are friendly and always checks on you to see if you are good. You have at least one other person with you in the department working with you. 15 min breaks. 30 min lunch if 7 or less working that shift, 1 hour of working 8. When not busy, try to find something to do, Such as, folding clothes, clean station, organize clothes by size, take clothes to their department if someone is with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, július 31.
Good place to start a job and to be experienced. Good management, good working environment and friendly staff with positive attitude. Good place to be
Meh
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2019, július 25.
If you’re looking for a simple job, a people person, and minimum wage apply here. I would categorize it as an after school job and maybe a little more. nothing special
Pro érvek
great discount and pretty flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
can get complex depending on position, mean customers, angry people
Schedule issues
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2019, július 23.
JCPenney had a hard time keeping up with my unusual schedule considering that I had very small children at home and a husband that works the midnight shift. They would schedule me for days and times that I was just not available which were the days and times that they had known about when I was hired in.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van