JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

488 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
great place to work
Cashier and Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2019, december 2.
great team, management, training. the management is willing to work with your schedule and are understanding. i enjoy working for the company. the work environment is very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Falls, MT2019, december 1.
I was treated well and enjoyed working at my cashier position.
I had good management and coworkers and couldn’t ask for more. I also bought the best clothes at discounted prices because of my employee benefit.
I had fun every day I worked because the atmosphere was pleasant and upbeat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very nice place to work. Most people are very nice to work with.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2019, november 20.
I like my manager. Anytime I need my schedule changed around due to having 3 children in school she will make it work so I can go to their school activities. I really enjoy working there part time. I just need a second job to work daytime hours preferably Monday through Friday from 8-5. Then go to JcPenney after I get done working that job.
N/a
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blytheville, AR2019, november 15.
I learned cash handling really well. There really wasn’t a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customers smile. Working at JCPenney’s is a good starting job for teens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work for
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, november 12.
Not the best place to work for, not willing to give hours to just anyone, a lot of favoritism. Managers aren’t good at what they do but expect a lot from associates.
3,0
Cashier's sell credit
Cashier, Customer Service, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece Ridge Mall Rochester, NY2019, november 10.
This is not a bad job for people who like to sell. Cashier's have to meet a quota for selling a customer on a credit card. Cashier's are hounded by management to meet that quota or your hours get cut. As a cashier you also need to be able to navigate online JCPenney.com and oder things for customer's to get picked up at the store or to their house. But, selling credit card's is a must!
Competitive
Customer Service Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesilla, NM2019, november 9.
Working in this company is good for beginners. For college students who seek additional income and experience. Good working environment. Good place to start your career.
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Cloud, MN2019, november 8.
Great place to work during the holidays. Many hours , Great associate, and management was also great. Didn’t have no issues working there. Most definitely recommend anyone to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, november 2.
I love working here and I enjoy it. Everyone gets a long very well. The supervisors are very nice as well are the rest of the co workers. Although the pay rate is not all to great it is a nice job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat and the coworkers are friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 21.
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Sales Associate
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, október 21.
I enjoyed working at Penney's. It was a good experience for me. I loved the managers and the environment. There is always something to do and I love how busy it kept me.
A complete headache
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR2019, október 14.
Worked for six months at JCP Hatillo. After the first month, the shifts were scarce for specific people while the favorites always had a full timetable. HR tried to fire me twice and succeeded on the second try using a lame excuse the first time and the second due to "bad time management" on the sales floor.

Some of the other associates, managers and LOD's were incredibly helpful but some of them just treated you like a pile of horse dung.
Occasional motivational activities
Kontra érvek
Horrible time schedules and nearly no shifts. Worked only a 4 hour shift every two to three weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Horrible Place To Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, október 14.
These people will overwork you and underpay you. All they care about is people signing up for credit cards. The employees receive $2 per credit card that they sign a customer up for meanwhile the managers are getting $10-20 per card
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible Management, and work place.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spencer, IA2019, október 6.
Management did not care that I was the sole caregiver for my children for a short time, so I had to call in while short staffed, so no one to cover, no matter how hard I tried to get it covered. Had to find a new job before getting fired. Had doctors notes, phone call page, message, ect to prove I tried to get my shift covered still received points. Horrible point system.
JCPennys has fallen hard
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tennessee2019, október 5.
JCP basically expects their employees to take every abuse dished out by the discount shoppers they pander to while being paid barely above minimum wage. JCP does not support their employees on any level.
This is not a job for anyone that needs a living wage.
Location management is only as good as the corporation and that isn't saying much. The managers equally have to take a beating from the hateful customers so there is no one who has your back at all.
Pennys is in such dire straits that as an employee you'll always be at the bottom of the food chain. So if you want to be assured that you're worthless every time you go to work, this is the place for you
Pro érvek
Gives me days to find a better job
Kontra érvek
Pay, treatment by customers, no one has your back as an employee
Great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orem, UT2019, szeptember 30.
Great experience! Lots of amazing worker as well as great managers and high level works. One thing that should change is how you handle situations between workers.
Very good job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, szeptember 30.
Jcpenneys is a very good job to work at . The management is amazing . Great coworkers , you get breaks and it’s a break room . It’s fast paced on certain days
Discount, breaks
No weekends off
good service
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagle Pass, TX2019, szeptember 29.
JCP has great employees and has great service. The management is nice, respectful, and very helpful. overall a great vibe at JCP......................
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and not so fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, szeptember 25.
JCPenney is overall an alright place to work. The best part i would say is getting to to meet and interact with different people. The not so fun part is recovering.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
This job is terrible.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, szeptember 17.
Do not work at JC Penney's, that is as simple as I can put it. The management sucks and no one wants to work here as the company will be belly up in under a year. Employees are either stretched too thin or there are too many and you get left with 10 hours a week. The entire management team at at least at my specific store needs to be replaced. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking with customers and you don't get to do that often other than helping them find what it is they're looking for. The only culture that is at JC Penney's is a sexist one, the entire company brand revolves around helping "her", this is constantly brought up all throughout training as the only thing that matters are the female customers. The stores are dying and rightfully so, I don't know what kind of company JC Penney used to be but in 2019 it is not a good place to work or shop, so stay as far away from it as you can.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van