Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier541 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
541 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
before most of the lod’s quit and it came into the new year (2018) it fell off. you don’t really have a set department that you’re in, you could be working in women’s and the next day you’re working in .com.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always in the top 10% of the sales force in the region. Management was very good to work with. I got along with all my fellow work force, I seemed to get most letters of satisfaction from consumers for services provided to our customers. My departments were men's shoes, men's sports wear and suits formal wear. When I had a customer I always made it a point to trade up and suggest. If they wanted a sit they would need a pair of shoes, a dress shirt, pair of socks, belt, under wear, matching tie, and perhaps cuff links, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasant place that encourages a team atmosphere. Co-workers interact with helpful attitudes. Management respects and promotes a feeling of belonging while offering projects conducive to a learning experience that is also helpful in applying all aspects of customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardly any full time positions except for management, Not a bad company for a first job or a teenager but more desirable jobs with better pay. The hardest part was the lack of hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes clocking in, going to your area of expertise, and you start to work your day out helping people at your local Penney's :)
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No chance of advancement or raise. Not enough staff on the floor. More than one person need to work in the Home department in order to help customers in a timely manner. They don't appreciate the associatesthatvthey have.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Low hrs. Not enough associates to cover the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always and very nice and friendly people and always customers 1st there! I love it there when I was there because I got hired in for seasonal help there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned to have great communication skills so that costumers feel welcomed. making costumers feel welcomed at your job is very important. Always keep a smile on your face!
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is based off opening up credit cards. The more you open the more hours you get! This job is very easy and you could learn the system in a day or two.Stay on task and get those cards and you’ll be a good fit for the company!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. We love taking care of our customers. We are a very good company. I don’t regret working here at all. My job is fantastic and worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked how we were able to earn more money by selling credit cards, it was 2$ each credit card we sold, so it gave everyone more of a motivation to go to work and try our best with customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer Service & Sales – Greets and assists customers while providing excellent customer service. Demonstrates WORTH behaviors consistently. Partners where needed for additional support. Actively and enthusiastic engages customer while working to resolve problems and assist with credit, rewards and gift card programs. Promotes Findmore and other programs intended to drive sales and enhance customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a great place to work. My fellow employees are great to work with and that makes for a fun place to work. They are very good with working with your schedule and allowing you to be off when needed. The associate discount comes in handy and I love that I get to use it in Sephora to! 😊
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny i feel like it was a good and very supportive environment & it taught me a lot on how to work & deal with the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved the job , it was a great experience for a first job ! i learned a lot , i would definitely go back ! everyone was super nice and cool !! i loved meeting new people .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were helpful. Tasks are given all at once. Prepare to be on your feet at all times. Most of the time you will be stuck at the register. meet new peop
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed this job, and the people I worked with. I really look forward to getting up and going to work every day here. Said the store closed..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed the people I worked with there very willing to train you. I gained lots of customer service skill working for this company. Though I had trouble with so management it was a great place to gain experience
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and supervisors were not fair in giving job tasks. If they like someone then they will ask them to do this and that. Managers were fake towards people dont like.
Pro érvek
Higher employee discount and they have real stuff
Kontra érvek
Management sucks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there I encounter have a numerous incidents with the manager who seem to be very races and very sexist towards women of color there was times where I was spoken so disrespectfully where he Noticed that he needed to apologize only after speaking to an assistant manager recognizing his behavior on three separate occasions this incident took place first time ,second time we have a conversation there was always an apology but then the same behaviors I was playing I felt like this job with a longer place for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was pregnant while working here and always got compliments and what not so I wouldn't complain about the job.You just gotta watch for shoplifters that's about it.