Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier541 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
541 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 238 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
before most of the lod’s quit and it came into the new year (2018) it fell off. you don’t really have a set department that you’re in, you could be working in women’s and the next day you’re working in .com.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company . There are many opportunities to grow within the company and outside. It was just a wonderful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP Clearview Mall. My co-workers were mostly kind and willing to help. However, retail has changed over the years and there is no longer much opportunity for advancement or full-time status. In my time there they basically eliminate all of the full time positions and cut most of the supervisor jobs. They just want part-timers willing to work 28 hrs. a week whenever management wants them. At least they got rid of that idiot from Apple retail as CEO.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very friendly place to work. Meetings every morning to keep us informed. Management is friendly and helpful all the time. Very understanding if you have a family situation and need time off!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working at JCPenney for the 2 years I've been there. Management is really nice and encouraging. Everyone always seems to want to help each other out and it's just generally a nice environment. The pay isn't super good, hard to get full time and benefits or move up. Easy to stay busy and work can actually be fun sometimes. Very good people work at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Jcpenney because everyone will vibe and if someone wasnt really enjoying their day an employee will tell then everything is okay and modivate to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love to work at Penney’s. There are some things that get on my nerves, like my password to check my schedule still doesn’t work after months of me trying to get them to fix it. The store manager needs to fix it but she always seems like she is too good for all of her employees at the store. But the managers for sections are good people and will have a conversation with you. Another thing that will bother me is overnight changing of your schedule. I have had this happen to me a couple of times, like I was scheduled to work in the morning, and then when I get there for my shift, turns out I work at night. That’s like not cool to do but the environment is good and it is fun to work here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for your first job and second job. Coworkers are friendly and the schedule is flexible. Easy to learn all aspects of the job to promote to different areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tasks are fairly easy to do, I’d recommend working here, especially for a first job. Only downside is the large variation in the styles of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked together in a team environment, always in a fast past, customer service was big, always having to coordinate with the dates and what was need to wear that day, management never communicated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot at JCPenney, I learned how to manage my time, and I learned a lot about other cultures and people in general. The management was great very organized and they pushed all their employees to be the best. The workplace culture was also great I’ve made forever friends while working for JCPenney I always look forward to see them when I go back to the store to shop or visit.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They base your hours off of credit card sales, and its terrible. No hours hardly I worked in the Centerville location. They only hire up to people who've been there for years. Store is dying no time for breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like jcpenny. It’s a good company. Good employees, like family and team work.I was like to continue this work in Glendale, CA, but they didn’t gave me more hours, Just 10hours per week. So it’s a very few.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is my first job and I hate it. When you first get hired you notice everyone has a little clique INCLUDING THE MANAGERS. Some of my coworkers are great, but one team is always talking mess about the other team. My department is men’s and the women’s team is constantly telling us how slow we are at recovery, including their manager. Management is very poor, the 3 main managers are always in their office doing God knows what. If you need help at the register or with a customer they’ll send someone another person, they do not prioritize their employees. At this job it’s always about making “friends” which is getting people to apply to for the credit card, and staying on budget, like getting out on time no matter what condition the store is in. And for the hours, during seasonal time you’ll get lots of hours, but then one day you’ll be working only once a week or you’re off a week and the next week you work 4 days. It’s never consistenty with this job. The security is always getting us to do their job, I was one time forced to be in an elevator alone with suspicious customers with a duffle bag. I don’t recommend working here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny is a great employer and like any other company sometimes we had to deal with bad customers that stole from us or tried to steal from us even other employees .
Munkahelyi kultúra
There were a lot of people at Jcpenny’s who were very honest with me at the work experience and I’m very grateful for them, but also some people were very rude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All of management in the store are more then happy to help when called upon. They give complete training for the job you are hired for. Everyone that works there are very happy.
Pro érvek
Employee Discounts on products
Kontra érvek
A hard copy of paychecks should be issued for payroll
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have also worked at The Family Health Group in Farmington MO. A doctors facility where i was in charge of faxing and organizing paperwork, and helping patients and staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like communicating and helping people. Customers are number one. No matter what situation you encounter whether it's good or bad we have to fix the situation and make the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a Good company who always has some good sales going on most of the time. When it gets slow your hours get cut so that part sucks; also not getting enough hours.