JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

486 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 973 értékelés megtekintése
Not employee friendly
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Catalog/mens2019, december 18.
Their closing all jersey stores within the next year. So not a good place to look for employment. Never listen to employees that are part time. Especially if tbey have a background in business mgt. Their afraid your after their jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayward, CA2019, december 17.
I think working at JCPenney is great, the only reason I am seeking a mother job is because I am only a temporary associate and wish to branch out to different jobs
Experience working at JCPenny
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, december 17.
The face pace and work environment is what stood out to me THE MOST! This is a very dedicated company.. My experience with this company gave me great work ethic skills and more ways to achieve goals in a timely manner.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just be all around experienced with customer service and willing to learn
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fultondale, AL2019, december 17.
It’s really a easy job as long as your doing what you are suppose to do. Some days are better than others but it gets better. Hardest part can be persuading customers to become a member of JCPenney.
Loved jcpenney!
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatka, FL2019, december 17.
I love the people I worked with! They made it easy to be at work. I loved the work I did while I was there. It made me want to be at work everyday. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY 117062019, december 16.
Some of the stuff are nice and some are harsh but is a good job and the salary is fair. You just have to get use to the customer service and how to deal with hard clients.
Fast Worker. Willing to learn, Very dependable
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglasville, GA2019, december 16.
I love work with customer. I also love to be behind the Scenes. Good customer service is what I stand for. I am also looking to go into management eventually in the future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2019, december 16.
Good company I would like work with jc pany nice customer service and good materials I never work before here but I would like work in 2020 in this company
Ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bay Shore, NY2019, december 16.
Nice place to work at. You meet a lot of people and learn a lot from them. We have nice managers and LOD’s at our company. If you need a day off, the proper way is to give them 1 1/2 week to 2 weeks in advance . Work with them, they will work with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Under paid and over worked
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2019, december 14.
The main goal of this company is getting people to apply for credit cards. They dont care if you never call out, if you go above what's needed or if you get good surveys. If you're not bringing in credit applications than you're not worthy of employment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hired as a seasonal helper.The store Manager in my opinion is unprofessional as many as Dept heads were.It was very unorganized in training .
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, december 12.
Hired as a seasonal helper .The store Manager in my opinion is unprofessional as many of Dept heads are. They were ver unorganized in training and communication.No regard for the customers and their time even when the line is not long or store is filled.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
More of a high schooler job but not bad
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, december 11.
I loved working for Jcpenneys till I became permanent I messed up on counting the register and was accused of taking 2 dollars I was in shock by the fact my checks were like 250-300 I didn’t need to take vending machine type of money I understand I’m responsible for the money in the register but 2 dollars shouldn’t automatically make you think I took it especially coming off of Christmas time my check was 500.
Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
My review
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, december 8.
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Negative Review
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis TN Centennial Commons2019, december 7.
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Customer 1st mentality
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 5.
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job. Great atmosphere with wonderful people.
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, december 3.
Great atmosphere with wonderful people. I think jcpenney is a great company to work for. I was ranked third in my store for credit apps and i would have liked to have made more per hour. I had to resign because of relocation and couldn't afford the drive.
Good Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Lake, MI2019, december 3.
I’ve been to a few different locations; overall very nice company to work for. Most hiring is done very well and teamwork is high on the list. This and the effort to keep the stores clean and stocked are a giant help in keeping the customers coming back to this friendly longtime retail store.
great place to work
Cashier and Customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Danbury, CT2019, december 2.
great team, management, training. the management is willing to work with your schedule and are understanding. i enjoy working for the company. the work environment is very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Great Falls, MT2019, december 1.
I was treated well and enjoyed working at my cashier position.
I had good management and coworkers and couldn’t ask for more. I also bought the best clothes at discounted prices because of my employee benefit.
I had fun every day I worked because the atmosphere was pleasant and upbeat.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van