Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Customer Service Associate / Cashier536 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
536 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, the breaks were okay but other than 5-6 hour shifts that were very boring. I didn't mind them at first but during a holiday season I was scheduled to work 12 hours and the break was only 30 mins. At the end of the day I refused to put myself through that again. My back was literally about to snap.
Pro érvek
fun people, cute clothes for big discounts
long hours, short breaks if not there for 6+ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would be in the shoe department, or sometimes even in the kids department, I would organize the shoes on display or in the back where we would get our shipments, or if someone called out or needed help I would offer to fill their position
The people, diversity
Rarely any breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the people were nice, a lot of my co workers were kind of rude to me and customers. Also I didn’t enjoy being pushed to force people to get a credit card with us in order to get more hours.
Work experience
Not very encouraging
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn’t have much fun there, it was fun at first but the managers didn’t do anything but stand there when a customer gave me an anxiety attack. I did everything I could to help the customer with any problems she had but I had my manager take over because he told me to take a break.
Good environment
Terrible management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is overall a very enjoyable place to be employed. It was often fast paced, which made for a more enjoyable work shift. The managers are very caring for their employees, and are very easy to work with.
Pro érvek
Multiple breaks, managers are willing to work with a schedule change, easy to get time off
Kontra érvek
lack of communication between management and employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashing out customers at a fast pace. Asking them if they found everything they were looking for or if they had any questions about anything. When not on the register, I would recover on the floor.
25% discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you're a student it's good to work and make some money for your education but it can be stressful sometimes, especially during any holidays. overall nice place.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they want to do is save their money and not actually want to work with availabity and will do anything in their power to save money and not actually listen or take care of their associates, working for this company was one of the worst decisions I have ever made, If I knew how I would be treated during a global pandemic I would have never gave my time to this company, thank you for nothing,.
nothing
Kontra érvek
Cooperate america at it finest
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a current college student it was important that my employer offered flexible working hours for me. Jcpenney offered a fun and productive environment to work in.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
always being told that your doing something wrong being over looked and judged, really wish there would have been more understanding. but there was some good times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best thing is the customers also loved working with the clothes always enjoyed letting customers know when we got new merchandise The problems I had was your hours may be cut at any time
Loving the customers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
very friendly place to work for ,employees were enjoyable we work together on projects, if needed help with any problems the team was there to help. the management was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love working at JCP! The people I work with are amazing. We care about one another and make the environment positive as much as possible.
Helping people find a new wardrobe can be fun. You will get those unhappy customers. Most of the time they just want someone to talk or vent to.
Benefits, flexible
Kontra érvek
Wish it paid slightly more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend rude customers are common in this place and management will let them walk over you and hurt your speed or credit application score then berrate you on why it is so low
Flexible schedule
Customers, managment, culture
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for high schoolers or college kids looking to earn some cash, can be pushy about credit card applications and goals set around that, but ok
Pro érvek
Flexible, laid back, cool environment
Kontra érvek
Low pay, pushy about sales
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some co-wokers were fine to work with and other were not. Management asked a lot of us by having people sign up the company credit card and we needed so many a day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience working for the company . There are many opportunities to grow within the company and outside. It was just a wonderful work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is very helpful and understanding The hardest park of the job would be doing more than you should because so many people called out sick the most enjoyable park would be when you get to greet and help customers find the perfect item.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCP Clearview Mall. My co-workers were mostly kind and willing to help. However, retail has changed over the years and there is no longer much opportunity for advancement or full-time status. In my time there they basically eliminate all of the full time positions and cut most of the supervisor jobs. They just want part-timers willing to work 28 hrs. a week whenever management wants them. At least they got rid of that idiot from Apple retail as CEO.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very friendly place to work. Meetings every morning to keep us informed. Management is friendly and helpful all the time. Very understanding if you have a family situation and need time off!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working at JCPenney for the 2 years I've been there. Management is really nice and encouraging. Everyone always seems to want to help each other out and it's just generally a nice environment. The pay isn't super good, hard to get full time and benefits or move up. Easy to stay busy and work can actually be fun sometimes. Very good people work at this store.