JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Customer Service Associate / Cashier

487 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Cashier/Sales Associate and Jewerly Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2020, január 18.
JC Penney is a great place to work. My fellow employees are great to work with and that makes for a fun place to work. They are very good with working with your schedule and allowing you to be off when needed. The associate discount comes in handy and I love that I get to use it in Sephora to! 😊
cashier and customer service
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hobbs, NM2020, január 16.
I really enjoyed working at Jcpenny i feel like it was a good and very supportive environment & it taught me a lot on how to work & deal with the customers.
Jcpennys
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2020, január 16.
i loved the job , it was a great experience for a first job ! i learned a lot , i would definitely go back ! everyone was super nice and cool !! i loved meeting new people .
Loved working here!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 15.
I really enjoyed this job, and the people I worked with. I really look forward to getting up and going to work every day here. Said the store closed..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but the pay wasn’t great
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2020, január 12.
I really enjoyed the people I worked with there very willing to train you. I gained lots of customer service skill working for this company. Though I had trouble with so management it was a great place to gain experience
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place for work but good employee discount
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2020, január 12.
Managers and supervisors were not fair in giving job tasks. If they like someone then they will ask them to do this and that. Managers were fake towards people dont like.
Pro érvek
Higher employee discount and they have real stuff
Management sucks
1,0
Some training
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Allen, VA2020, január 12.
While working there I encounter have a numerous incidents with the manager who seem to be very races and very sexist towards women of color there was times where I was spoken so disrespectfully where he Noticed that he needed to apologize only after speaking to an assistant manager recognizing his behavior on three separate occasions this incident took place first time ,second time we have a conversation there was always an apology but then the same behaviors I was playing I felt like this job with a longer place for me
cool
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2020, január 11.
I was pregnant while working here and always got compliments and what not so I wouldn't complain about the job.You just gotta watch for shoplifters that's about it.
Positive Work Environment at JCP
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2020, január 8.
The managers are always willing to help when needed and are approachable. Everyone there is approachable and easy to work with. We all help each other with tasks others are unfamiliar with. Customers are mostly nice and easy to deal with. The hardest part is trying to get some customers to understand company policy as they think we can adjust it for them and them only.
Bad very bad
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 8.
No respect at all; some people are very abusive, good worker’s aren’t appreciated. For college students would be an ok job. Under staff all the time, favoritism
Flexibility
Hours, pay
productive and caring
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2020, január 3.
It's an amazing place to work at. Coworkers are all friendly and helpful. THEY are willing to work with your schedule. Though they do have a strict call-in policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for your first job
Cashier, Customer Service, Retail (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2020, január 3.
I really enjoyed working in the retail setting. My customers and managers always appreciated how much I had done for the store and the customers. The only downsides were a few scheduling errors and some of the people that were your co-workers seemed to have bad attitudes towards customers or left most of the work for other people to do. Some really had taken advantage of my kindness but all in all it was a great place to work. I excelled greatly at this job and would have really loved it if the people I worked with were as kind hearted and “customer satisfaction” driven as me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boardman, OH2020, január 2.
Everything was great working at JCPenney’s. I loved the environment and the coworkers. They worked with me and me still being in school. Very flexible hours
I love it
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 1.
It really just depends you and the people you work with and for. You have wiggle your way in to get somewhere always ask if anyone needs an extra hand or if you could be useful elsewhere once you are done with your tasks. That's what I did and I got noticed and praised for the work i do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work for the Holidays.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2019, december 31.
Fun work environment. Very busy. Management was good about support. Training could have been better. They value diversity and inclusion. The customers are generally upscale.
Don’t recommend.
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, december 31.
Low paying job that forces you to open credit cards. And typical retail environment. Long lines, fast paced. Be friendly and don’t be rude to the rude people -.-
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Work was good
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2019, december 29.
it was a nice place to work at and it was a good environment and the people were very nice and the interview was a good experience and the manager of the store was very respectful
Productive Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, december 25.
Pretty inclusive environment with diverse employees.comfortable break setting and nice coworkers. Snack machine available if hungry when on your breaks.
JCPenney
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2019, december 24.
Everyday we held a meeting before work. Discussed goals and mentioned out coupons and deals. We gave excellent costmer service to all costmers .And preformed recovery of the stations while working.
Great work enviroment
I loved my job here
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NC2019, december 18.
This was the most friendly place I have work. There employers were always nice to the customers. And they always helped the customers find what they needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van