Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist169 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 830 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Salon at Penneys and really enjoyed my boss and the gals I worked with. It was a great team and we all worked together.
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
Job
I enjoyed working at the salon and cutting and coloring my clients hair. My Manager/Supervisor was very helpful in my growth as a Hair Stylist. I would recommend working here.
Receptionist to hairstylists
Really great management, got to watch and learn while i was still in school as a receptionist ,great teamplayers ,Got on the floor and became a styliat there love the crew and new clients i get to work on .
Pro érvek
doing what i love, great team
isnt enough advertising
JcPenney
The company is amazing and the management is great. I love working there but some days we aren't busy enough. I love doing hair and making people feel better about themselves.
Decent place to work
A typical day at work was pretty moderately paced. Come in early to check clients on my book make sure there weren't any cancellations if there was fill the open time slots with clients wanting appointments that called the day of/before and left messages. Then I'd prepare the products I need and set up for my first client to get a good head start on the day just in case there were walk ins. Our busiest days were Friday and Saturday. Those were the days I had to be most prepared for a hectic schedule. I had to master time management to be able to take walk ins and deal with over lapping appointments. My first manager was a nice person and good at her job for the most part she struggled to get certain products we needed to fulfill a service but some of that had to do with the orders not properly going through in the system because of out dated software, or so we were told. The hardest part of the job was resolving client complaints but it was always satisfying to dispute the problems and accommodate clients when needed. The most enjoyable part were some of the people I came across and the experience of multitasking and understanding the ins and outs of that particular part of Cosmetology.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work.
JC Penny is a great place to work! The pay isn't really good. I work in the salon and its a great place to start especially if you're just graduating out of cosmetology school and have no clients you still get paid for coming there and working.
25% associate discounts, flexibility
pay
great place to be
its a pretty cool salon with a great bunch of people. I cant stand that they have absolutely no windows. it feels like you are in a little basement doing hair.
fun place
no room for breaks
Review
Enjoyed the people , I did not ask or recieve benifits except vacations . Learning was a plus attended classes occasionally . Overall stylist were nice . Hardest part was long time standing . Enjoyable was working with other stylist and helping each other as needed.
APPRECIATION DAYS, CLASSESECT
MANAGER COFIDENTIALITY
Fun work place!
While foot traffic is slow in the salon due to an over saturated market in Mount Pleasant, it was a pleasant environment. A typical day at work includes working on clients, booking appointments, making reminder calls, checking in shipments, and assisting any other stylists when you're not busy. For the majority of the time I was there we did not have a salon manager, so we fell to the General Store managers, so some of our education classes got pushed, but the management staff was always very kind and willing to help with whatever they could. All of my coworkers were friendly, easy going and willing to help as well. The hardest part of the job was having very busy days when I didn't even get a bathroom break for my whole shift in order to get all the clients in and make them happy. The best part of my job was my awesome coworkers, and working with a diverse group of clients!
Productive and funfilled place
Assisting the public for hair care and beauty needs.

Learned how to mentor other stylists in hair care needs and furthered my education in the profession to sharpen my skills.

Management- Helpful and fair working enviroment.

Culture- Team oriented

Hardest part of the job- The physical demand.

Enjoyable part of job- being able to satisfy each client on a daily basis.
Pro érvek
Having the oppurtunity to further your education and share yur knowledge with others and vise versa.
worked weekends
Great place to work!
Great place to work and co-workers were like family. Learned a lot in the salon and enjoyed being a stylist there. Employee discount was great as well!
Fun work place
On some days it's slow so I just write down what supplies are needed for the salon for the salon to have to stay afloat.
I enjoy meeting new people and providing services they like and I work Will with the team.
team work
I love my job im doing what i love. They feed us they ready care about there employees.They want us all to successed in all that we do. I plan on retiring with the company.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job needs better manager
Typical day at work Sanitation, Organization, Customer recruitment, and customer service, I learned how to do many different techniques as far a haircutting and hair color are concerned. Management was lacking as far a training and availability for employees. Hardest part of the job was advancement in having to recruit your own customers. I enjoyed how everyone was willing to help each other even when there were differences or disagreements
Mentorship
Amazing place
Best employeer ever!! Store manager was always fun, conducted meetings twice daily and always got the salon involved with the store, he would schedule appointments and always wanted to learn to improve the store and help!
Pro érvek
Brought be a Red Bull for working Black Friday sell.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work with employee recognition perks
A typical day at work is refreshing when you are passionate about what you are doing. There are many lessons learned, but the art of customer service has been the most rewarding. Management is diverse and the turn-over rate is generally after a few years of service. The culture is seasonally fast-paced, and always considerate of the customer experience. The most challenging of this position is when resources are not available to ensure customer satisfaction. However, the most enjoyable is when they are.
Pro érvek
Healthcare and company matched retirement package
Hourly pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice work atmosphere and continued education is provided
For whatever reason when I was working there there was
a high turnover of management. It was never really stable but the atmosphere stay positive. There was opportunity for continued education.
Pro érvek
Easy to build clientele there with walk-ins
Short brake times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning fun environment
Good place to work as a hairstylist transitioning out of a private salon or into a private salon. The best thing about corporate salons are the education and benefits. I would like to see an increase in the commission rates and all salons need to be upgraded especially the Cherry Hill location. This salon does not represent the level of prestige of the area. Dryers and sinks are broke. Salon stations are old and falling apart. The place needs a serious upgrade not just a paint job.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Out dated and old salon equipment.
great place to start
if you don't have any experience this is a great place to start at
they have a great programs for beginners

just make sure the salon does not have that many employees that way you can get more clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
At Patterson Frozen Foods on my first season they give me a job as a Crew leader for tagging pellets, bins, cans with product to be frozen.
On JCP work as a supervisor for the hair salon supervising
Sales

Inventory

Cosmetologists

Scheduling

Ordering back bar and product on hand for sales

And motivating with hands on and inside advance seminars education on how to sake services and products

Customer service

And always proactive with everyone around working area with cosmetologists and others management departments.

On both companies was very productive and fun to workplaces.
Pro érvek
By shares, and federals bonds, and 40% off once a year, plus 15 % off on everything, and bonus for sales on beauty products.
Great Company
I love coming to work everyday. It's a great place to start out when trying to build a clientele. I love my coworkers and clients.
Love my coworkers
Company is wishywashy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés