Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist169 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 801 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Salon at Penneys and really enjoyed my boss and the gals I worked with. It was a great team and we all worked together.
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
fun
i enjoyed working here, there was always work, and the people i worked with were helpful and very informed and they knew what they were doing. very educational
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job just didn’t have the best hours.
I really liked it and the people i worked with but i just didn’t like working 4-8 everyday. I also always had to clean up after everyone else even though they were supposed to do it themselves.
fun
salon crew was great, there were a couple of people who were cut throat at the time, and would try to steal clients, but on the whole we would work together, and learn from each other. good memories
store discount
low wage
Great management, low pay
The store and the salon are under different management with separate goals, objectives and work flow than the salon. JCP has great coupons along with your employee discount on already sale prices means some really amazing deals! Pay is extremely low for associates. Not enough advertising for salon.
Pro érvek
worked with an amazing team
Kontra érvek
People don't know there is a salon
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
great place to work
i learned diffrent techniques about hair and the diffrent textures i loved my jcpenny family we had a great time in the diffrent class
the hardest part is you do get the diffrent attitudesyou have to adjust to
nice atmophere new learning
diffrent attitudes
nice place
Nice place to work. If you are a people person, you will love working in this friendly, customer service oriented company. There are opportunities to be had, you just need to work hard to achieve those opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
serve clientele hair care needs, build-up strong time management skills, relax environment but high stress ( rebook ) clientele requirment ."tips.
Serve clientele hair care needs, great pay + great Tips', build -up strong time management, quota high stress- clientele ( rebook -quota ), receive great tips and appreciation .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most fun kick off to my cosmetology career that lasted 14 years!!!
The salon was my santuary! i miss it so much! Unfortunately our store closed down. I would most definitely recommend this salon for anyone to work in> so much fun! Also, JCP offered a variety of classes for learning to keep your craft fresh and up to date.
Pro érvek
Educational classes and the tips$
The store closing :(
Great staff
A typical day at work was working with great bunch of people. We had continueing education which was very nice to have learning new trends. We stayed partially busy.
Work with a team
didn't make enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome place to work and grow
A grrat place to work if you want to improve on your knowledge as a stylist and become a part of a great team. Its not just because you are a part of a team in the store that you work but you become par of JC Penneys Salon as a an entire coorporation. You know that you are able to have no limitations
Pro érvek
Money you can make is unlimited
Kontra érvek
No commercials so you build your business from the work you do. If you want more, you have to do more
2,0
professional envoirement
very pleasant work place very professional clean place everyone was friendly it was a good team.i enjoyed meeting new clients and serving them... shampooing,cutting,coloring and talking to my clients i would als refer any hair stylist to work there we learned about different hair products everyday and the shifts was excellent.
Great place
Everyone there seems friendly and easy to work work. I love the discounts as well. You also get benefits after 30 days. So many great perks. And management there is great as well.
Corporate Salon
Too many hairdressers without clientele to compete with for walkins which were far and few. The commission/productivity scale was hard to figure out and makes it hard to make money.
Pro érvek
great discounts, nice people, cheap health ins
pay scale
Fun Co-workers
JCPenneys has a nice salon with a lot of training which made it especially nice for continuing education. It has a nice atmosphere for the clients that come into the salon.
Free training classes
Low hourly wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really love working in this JCPenney very nice people to work with it's awesome
I love working with everyone in the salon and register. Manager is great and coworkers are too. I could work here forever this place is a little fast paced but easy
Pro érvek
We make food for each other on occasions great discounts
Kontra érvek
Lots of walking feet hurt
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven’t worked there in a longtime
I was not impressed at all with this company. However I have heard that things have changed a lot since I left. I will say that I love love loved the discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay job for beginner stylists
If you don't care about pay then it is a great place to start your cosmetology career. They offer free classes to advance your knowledge in cutting and coloring.
Fair place to work
I thought JcPenny was an good place to work and yes, I would go back to work for them if I needed to. I liked that they offer training classes as well
Great job
Love working here. I was employed while the company still offered a pension. This keeps me there. They are flexible with my schedule and offer a good discount.
Work/life balance
None I can think of
fun
working at jcpenny was my first job when I got out of cosmos school. its a good way to find clients however it can be hard some days. either way its a good learning experience.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés