Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist169 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 805 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Salon at Penneys and really enjoyed my boss and the gals I worked with. It was a great team and we all worked together.
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
jcp
I really enjoyed here because it was in the mall and doing hair is a passion of mine and regis had closed and they allowed me to come in and the staff was great and all my costumers were good to me and i really wish i was still there but i moved to north carolina
Best place to work for
Everyone is so friendly and caring. This place is a second home. Flexible hours. Wonderful staff. Quality products to work with. Management is great about helping when needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Loved working here. The store unfortunately closed down. I had a set schedule and an awesome boss, I was pregnant during so this was very good for me.
A fun place to work
Over all pretty good place to work. I have learned a lot and love going in to work with the people that I work with. Definitely would stay working with this company for awhile.
Discounts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Salon
I like meeting new people. talking to the customer. the hardest part is to get new customers in the salon. The work environment
is the best working one I have been in via the other salon

I have worked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people to work with
it was a decent start to my cosmetology career, decent wages and flexible hours. My most enjoyable moments at this salon was making people feel good after leaving my chair.
meet new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and hilly motivated.
JC Penney is a good store to work in do to the hilly motivated team work. It is very organized and has a well disciplined staff. The company is very goal orientated and has a excellent compensation system that keeps the employee on their feet.
Fun work place
Great work experience with a great salon staff. Always had a pleasure going into work. Hardest part was the distance for scheduling around kids and school activities.
Kind staff
Productive and fun
It was a very nice place to work
I learned that customer service is top priority and being courteous goes a long way, putting the customer first and showing them you are there for them when they need services or help is what keeps them coming back and also helps with the company's reputation
GREAT PARKING
NEEDED TO BE RENOVATED
Munkahelyi kultúra
not horrible but not great
The place is a very fun work environment most of the time but you dont get holidays off a lot they are open on thanksgiving and christmas eve. Co workers were great and there was all the time some kind of work party going on in the break room (we were well fed) but just doesnt pay enough to support a family.
1,0
Management is terrible.
Manager played favorites and put some people on the back burner. Gave terrible hours and days that we're slow which made it hard to build clientele. Would not work with me to make a schedule as to where I can build. and didn't help me with my productivity like promised . Also had no clue as to how to do her job and makes some employees do it for her.
Great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Hard to build clientele, very slow, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workflow is slow. Compensation is minimal. Its hard to get and keep clients. New hires are last to get walk in clients. Have to meet service goal in order to get commission.
N/a
It is a great work environment, great people to work with, and the walk-ins are minimal, because of the location of the salon. I love doing hair services and meeting new people..I just wish pay rate was better..
Fun, Happy environment
I love working for Jc Penny they are willing to work with your schedule, and we treat each other like family. It's just not busy enough for me, I love that even as part time you can still receive benefits. I love all my clients and the people I work with.
good enviornment
I feel all of the employees have compassion and understanding. It is a fun place to work and there is room to take on more hours if i would like to.There could be more traffic.
flexible
low traffic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your experiance while working at Penneys will depend on your manager
The company is not concerned about the employees well being at all (we had a employee get threatened physically by a customer on Black Friday and instead of asking the customer to leave the employee was asked to, then they fired him the next day when he did not even retaliate). Our latest store manager mocks employees to their face and gossips with other managers constantly. Other store managers will be rude for no reason towards employees as well. They do provide store potlucks regularly but I think personal treatment is more important than receive treats around a holiday. Starting pay for associates on the sales floor is good for kids in high school. They will promote employees to MA frequently because of turn over.
fun styling salon
this was my favorite job. I grew up in this salon. all of the ladies became family to me and taught me a lot. Stylist lessons and life lessons.It taught me a lot of patience for others.
Needs hire pay.
I worked as a stylist for jcpenney for one year. As a licensed cosmetologist I feel that the starting rate should be a minimum of $9.00 hr. Great products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun environment.
the workers in the salon were very nice and friendly. They helped out if I needed help. The enjoyable part is knowing that the customer is satisfied with her hair. my experience was working there was great. I was able to take training classes on new things that were happing in the haircare world.
Great workplace
It's always been a great place to work. The boss was very sweet as it was my first job coming out of cosmetology school. All the stylists there are very nice.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés