Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist169 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
169 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 805 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the Salon at Penneys and really enjoyed my boss and the gals I worked with. It was a great team and we all worked together.
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
Ok company
I enjoy the coupons, discounts, Associates discounts, benefits such as insurance, 401k also have good management at JCPenney in Menomonee Falls........................................
Discounts, benefits, etc
Kontra érvek
Hr wage is not enough to survive need 2 incomes, or commission gotta be on it.
22 years
22 years I worked there and in the last 5 things got really bad. We couldn't keep salon managers, the store manager was horrible, and the company kept taking benefits away and changing what they wanted from us. Our salon was in such bad shape that it was embarrassing. And there is no room to move up because they will not promote from within./
Jc Penny
I worked in the hair salon and it was extremely slow. It was more of a commission salon with a base pay of minimum wage. The people I worked with were friendly, but there was never a manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, mgmt is great, employees are fun to work with. I worked off comission but you also get an hourly rate, if you dont meet the comission requirements
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Enjoyable work environment
Upper management was great. Break room provided a lot of room for relaxation and places to store food. store benefits were really good. Customers were always touch and go, but coworkers made things fun.
Awesome place
Great place to work.
Loved doing hair.

Learned soo many great things.

they were located in Clovis, nm

Sometimes that customer could be a bit difficult but it wasn't to bad.
amazing salon
salon management was amazing, co workers are awesome. loved the fact that we got paid training. i learned all my color techniques through jcpenneys. paid vacation.
no clients
there is no manager, no one to help or someone to help with schedule. low stock on everything do not have products to do job with someone might walk in, also no heating. so you are always cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved Jcpenney and all my co workers, managers.
I learned so much working at Jcpenney in Valencia, California and absolutely loved my experience working as a designer stylist for the time that I did. I loved all my co workers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a fair place to work
I enjoy working with this company but not challenged enough and I prefer a better income there is not enough advertising for the salon, there are always certain people that play favorites and the customers are not distributed evenly. For the most part I also feel the product selection could be better and the education could be better in order to keep up with the constant changes in the hair industry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney gave me a opportunity to meet and do service to all walks of life
As a Managing Cosmetologist my job consisted of taking care of my customers haircare needs while providing a relaxed atmosphere. I colored, relaxed, permed, shampoo’d and styled all hair types
Great company
This company sets an example for a true team environment. We all work together and not against each other. If you are new to the industry, this is a great company to work for to start building your clientele.
Boring
This job was really boring and depressing. The salon is so not up to date and there aren't that many shoppers. the pay is horrible i wouldnt recommend this to a college student
Munkahelyi kultúra
at the time it was great to work for JCP
At the time it was great to work for JCP, I was making money being in the salon and the customers were awesome, the pay was great, tips were amazing, I hustled!!! I make money!
Pro érvek
was great to work, great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
JCP changed it way of doing business, not as good now
A nice experience for 1st year stylists
Had its advantages and disadvantages... I don't know one stylist that stayed with the company that was there when I was there. Horrible turn over rate... discount were heaven sent.
Discounts
Commission base rate
slow
wasn't very fast paced, only way to make a living is over time building up clientele. not great for people fresh out of school.
management was lacking, not super friendly.
2,0
unpleasant
Dirty work areas. Co-workers do not pitch in to clean their area. Rude co-workers. Did not like being a part of this team. This was not a good experience.
fun place to work
As a hairstylists it was very fun working there. I learned a lot from my fellow coworkers and different techniques with hair. It was nice to be hired straight out of hair school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Son productive place to work
Management was well ran good team could color line good products study workflow paid vacation good benefits and discount in the store and Salon all around good experience
Professional
For my career as a Cosmetologist, I do feel as we ARE being paid unfairly. I believe we should be paid $9 hourly. We are currently at $8.25. Commission is made from up saling service add- ons. A lot of these stylist have a hard time reaching commission every week since every month vary on the amount of customers make appointments or walk- in clients. We work really hard to reach out to customers to come into our store and stop by the salon and shop afterwards. As more than enough customers shop right after a salon service which ic raising sales every year. Hourly salary should increase.
furnished break room area, Discount
Low-salary, communication
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés