Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
177 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been working at JCPenney for a few months now and have to say that most of the people who usually have clients are those with clientele. If we don’t have a client there’s no way to really be productive unless we cover the front desk if the receptionist isn’t there or working on a doll head. As they don’t seem to enforce a rule about phones, we mostly spend time on our phones when we don’t have a client. The coworkers who have been there for a while are very nice and helpful, but I think we could have a way to be more productive when we don’t have clients.
Helpful stylists, nice manager
Not busy enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working At Jcp was something I started out loving. Once I got my foot in the door, things weren’t as laid back. My manager didn’t like me at all. There were days that she would only have me on schedule to work for 3 hours. That wasn’t even enough gas for me to come. I definitely felt bullied.
Pro érvek
The only Pro was My Friends/Coworkers, the environment of being in the mall and doing hair
The Management. The hours. The Disrespect
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re anything like me, you can get managers to work with you and give you a different schedule. Most people don’t get that luxury though. Pay isn’t the greatest but it’s something.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here in Concord the job is slow paced because of the type of clients and stylist that work at this location. Affordable prices and people still want a discount so no real money for the stylist to make.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the salon. I went to a beauty school and had to go threw multiple test to even get my cosmetology license. That cost a lot of money. They only payed me $8 an hour. And was barley getting 35 hours a week. The people and management are amazing people that I still love. But I couldn’t take the low pay and stupid customers (customers you’ll get anywhere though).
Benefits and coworkers
Pay and scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a cosmetologist and I think we should be paid more than the associates that are working on the floor. We had to go to school in order to be a licensed cosmetologist we should be paid more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time as an employee with JCPenney almost 10 years. The staff were like sister's n brother's. Benefits were a great feature. The opportunity to open a life insurance policy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the best job as a single (before kids and a fiancé) freshly out of cosmetology school woman. I had a lot of freedom working here as our manager was never there! If we messed up on a clients hair we had to figure it out ourselves somehow or call her. It was super unorganized and a messy experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always something new. I loved all the training and new ideas from staff and management. Very fast place work and fun people to work with that because like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the coupons, discounts, Associates discounts, benefits such as insurance, 401k also have good management at JCPenney in Menomonee Falls........................................
Discounts, benefits, etc
Kontra érvek
Hr wage is not enough to survive need 2 incomes, or commission gotta be on it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
22 years I worked there and in the last 5 things got really bad. We couldn't keep salon managers, the store manager was horrible, and the company kept taking benefits away and changing what they wanted from us. Our salon was in such bad shape that it was embarrassing. And there is no room to move up because they will not promote from within./
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the hair salon and it was extremely slow. It was more of a commission salon with a base pay of minimum wage. The people I worked with were friendly, but there was never a manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, mgmt is great, employees are fun to work with. I worked off comission but you also get an hourly rate, if you dont meet the comission requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management was great. Break room provided a lot of room for relaxation and places to store food. store benefits were really good. Customers were always touch and go, but coworkers made things fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Loved doing hair. Learned soo many great things. they were located in Clovis, nm Sometimes that customer could be a bit difficult but it wasn't to bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
salon management was amazing, co workers are awesome. loved the fact that we got paid training. i learned all my color techniques through jcpenneys. paid vacation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is no manager, no one to help or someone to help with schedule. low stock on everything do not have products to do job with someone might walk in, also no heating. so you are always cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much working at Jcpenney in Valencia, California and absolutely loved my experience working as a designer stylist for the time that I did. I loved all my co workers as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with this company but not challenged enough and I prefer a better income there is not enough advertising for the salon, there are always certain people that play favorites and the customers are not distributed evenly. For the most part I also feel the product selection could be better and the education could be better in order to keep up with the constant changes in the hair industry
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Managing Cosmetologist my job consisted of taking care of my customers haircare needs while providing a relaxed atmosphere. I colored, relaxed, permed, shampoo’d and styled all hair types
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company sets an example for a true team environment. We all work together and not against each other. If you are new to the industry, this is a great company to work for to start building your clientele.