Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cosmetologist

Munkakör megnevezése
Cosmetologist171 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
171 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good and positive place, especially with a manager who is a leader, encouraging to achieve our best and the productive levels met to meet our goals and make money and always greet our clients with a smile.
Pro érvek
Positive, team building, leadership from salon manager
Kontra érvek
the tier and productivity levels were not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
On JCP work as a supervisor for the hair salon supervising
Sales

Inventory

Cosmetologists

Scheduling

Ordering back bar and product on hand for sales

And motivating with hands on and inside advance seminars education on how to sake services and products

Customer service

And always proactive with everyone around working area with cosmetologists and others management departments.

On both companies was very productive and fun to workplaces.
Pro érvek
By shares, and federals bonds, and 40% off once a year, plus 15 % off on everything, and bonus for sales on beauty products.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love coming to work everyday. It's a great place to start out when trying to build a clientele. I love my coworkers and clients.
Love my coworkers
Company is wishywashy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My passion for this industry is amazing and continues to elevate. My title with Jcp is Artistic Master and which i have the opportunity to mentor new stylist to engaging with trendy techniques and hands on training. The hardest part of my job is keeping busy because this is what i love. The most enjoyable part is having a manager that believes in you and All that you offer the company and you excels.
store discount
Kontra érvek
benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
the first part of the day is clocking in. Pennys was good for learning new things, they had different classes on hair products and perms. penneys sent another co-worker and I to virginia for couple of days to learn about facals and body wraps. I was alot of fun and alot to take in. The sad part about the salon was that I had about 5 different managers since I"ve been working at penneys. Either they got fired or they quit.
The good part of working in the store is that you always have clients...when people shop they usually decide to get their done also.Penneys had alot of co-workers so of course there was alot of people not along and causing disrupsion in the salon...On the whole I liked working there. It was indeed an experience, good and bad, and still getting my good benefits.
benefits for lifetime 25% for store buying
Kontra érvek
had to stay at the shop even if you didn"t have any more cliettinhg aents
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love all the stylist I work with..
the management is like any other..

I love the mix culture we have

Everyone learns from each other

the most enjoyable part working in this salon is the clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is great to work for reasonable hours.You can really plan around your working schedule for family outings and family time. very laid back and easy.
great hours
only two employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to start off as new costmetolist minimun wage and some commission if u met your weekly goal they offer benifits after working a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a nice place to work overall. The stylists were all very nice and professional overall. They worked with my schedule and everyone was treated like family
Pro érvek
Knowing how much I was getting paid
Kontra érvek
overworking myself and not taking enough breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice place, good coworkers, nice management. hardest part was making some good choices for clients, enjoyable part is when your choices where good for the client.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JC Penney Salon is such fun experience. I started off as a receptionist last year and is almost on the verge of being promoted to level 2 out of 3 stylist. The hours are very flexible and everyday I'm learning new things not only in the salon but within JC Penney in general.
employee discounts
maternity leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
penny is a great place to start your career . Your are able to build your clients and they tend to hire students right out of school. The way is ok to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the jcpenney salon is rewarding . my co-workers are like family and the day is never boring. I have many jobs to keep up with ex. scheduling, phone calls, cash register, and most of all customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for JC Penny Salon because I am doing hair and working with people. I am always learning new and creative ways to style, cut, color and treat hair. My manager is great and very helpful.
My Co-Stylists are always helpful and the environment is fun and busy.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was a great place to build a a stylist on your skills and clients. the benefits and pay was horrible. Customers took advantage of the rules just to get over. management does not defend stylist.
Pro érvek
variety of things to learn
not the best company
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first cosmetology job right out of school. I gained tons of clientele and always seemed busy. I learned more about cuts and color here and continued to learn everyday by other stylists. I worked full time here and after the manager left and moved away I was responsible for ordering supplies and putting away inventory.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love communicating with my clients and my co-workers. What i enjoyed the most about this job is making my client look and feel good about themselves. The manager was amazing and always gave me feedback to be more effective at my job.
I love my clients!!!
Kontra érvek
would have liked more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed meeting new people, learning, and doing new styles on clients, having a great time working with co-workers, and having a great relationship with manager
meeting new people
meeting productivity
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting point for new stylist. Easy way to build up clientele. It is exactly whatever you make it. Salon use top of the line products.
fun
benefits not so good
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company the one thing that I really enjoyed is the classes and training that they provided for their employers, to help them advance and perform their work more efficiently.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Reduce work hours and health benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fellow stylists always willing to help. Continuing education in up to date hair styles and techniques. Learning more about building clientel. Our manager was very kind, patient and helpful too.
Discount products, continuing education
Lack of customers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés