JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

729 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 026 értékelés megtekintése
Decent Enough Company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison Heights, MI2019, április 23.
Job schedule was consistent, although it's hard to find workarounds with any schedule conflicts. Pay rate is slightly above the MI minimum wage. The store may be a little understaffed but all the managers are good people, and friendly enough.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for students but that's about it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, április 22.
The hours are extremely inconsistent. I have an open availability and I work about 8-12 hours per week. The managers said that if our schedule was open, maybe we'd have more hours but there are multiple people with their schedule opened and they aren't getting hours either. The managers don't communicate well w/ employees. We typically had a 6 minute grace period and out of no where, the manager said that starting the previous day, there was no longer a grace period whatsoever so people were clocking in a minute or two after and getting points because they didn't know it changed. It wasn't told to everyone until about 2-3 months after. The time clock was on the 1st and 2nd floor and it changed to only being on the 3rd floor upstairs due to a system update and again, no one mentioned this to the employees prior to it changing and everyone was clocking in late. They do not encourage people much and when they do, it's typically sarcasm.
good starting job
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Sinking ship
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clackamas, OR2019, április 22.
Get out while you can. This company is ridiculous. Yes. It's TRUE they lie to customers to get credit cards. Yes. Its TRUE they dont train, they just throw you in. You are just a body, not a person to them. Never thanked. Never recognized unless you are a top credit performer. They will cut your hours if they dont like you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Stressful
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2019, április 20.
They ask far too much from each employee than they’re compensated for. They hold personal grudges and gossip which affects your work life and scheduling.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All changes with one manager
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Not available2019, április 20.
First manager was okay the newest one changed everything and everyone’s behavior. All about credit cards. I’ve gotten many credit cards for our store manager yet tells me I’m not getting enough when my scores prove I’m fine. Extremely understaff yet threatens to fire people. Last minutes schedule changes. Told to Lie to customers about coupons in order fo get more credit cards. Been told to to wear suggestive clothing to get credit cards including low cut tops. No other raises though I’m one of the best in my department (statistically speaking). Starting rate is NOT the same for everyone and does not depend on your quality of work only your experience. $2 differences in starting rates. Never close in bad weather, safety hazard for young people driving home in snow. Leaving in a month
nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Terrible management, credit cards more important than you, lie to customers, felt unsafe many times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviorment and magnificent people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, április 17.
The job was very relaxing and enjoyable. I had fun folding clothes and taking the wrong clothes to the right department. The managers were very fun to work with because they pushed me to be better than I can. The coworkers worked with me and helped me do better at my job. Busy days, the whole group came together to plan out how we were going to make sales and help customers.
Great enviorment, customers, coworkers, Managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Yikes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2019, április 17.
Would not even consider hiring me because I did not have weekend availability due to having a second job on the weekends. Well, maybe if they paid enough, I would not need a second job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great place to work!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, április 15.
Amazing staff and managers. It’s a great work environment and it feels like one big family. Working here is easy but occasionally stressful. The job truly is great.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
It was a great start
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2019, április 11.
Jcpenney is a very family oriented work place. When I first started I loved it but after a while it got tiring. Human resource supervisor was very unprofessional. I feel that although it is nice they promote from within, they should ensure their supervisors meet the requirements for the job
Team oriented, flexible scheduling, Coaching
Low Pay, Management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Poor Management, Low Pay, Not Clean
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece, NY2019, április 11.
I worked as a Cashier for 3 1/2 years at the Greece Ridge Mall location in Rochester, NY. After all these years of dedicated, hard work I was let go. Poor management and unfair treatment of not only myself, but many other staff members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Life of JCPenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, április 9.
I started out as a cashier. It fluctuates between busy and slow, but that mostly depends where management places you.
Then i moved to a fitting room person, i cleaned out the dressing rooms, and put the clothes back where they belonged.
After that i moved to recovery, where i go around the whole store cleaning it up by folding clothes and reorganizing the product.
All the while i had some early morning shifts where i placed stock out onto the floor.
Pro érvek
wi-fi, break room, friendly staff
scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recovery Associate/ Shoe Associate/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yuba City, CA2019, április 5.
A typical day at work is making sure the entire store is clean, bringing down lines at the register and putting away and clothes in the dressing rooms. I have learned a lot about sales and coupon options, as well as how to help customers save money by applying for a credit card. The most enjoyable part about this job is being able to help customers, while also building a relationship.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with little to no reward
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, április 1.
Management was the worst and communication sucked. There was alot of favoritism and if they didnt like you they give you the worst hours. There were no real position they just throw you where ever. They only like you if your selling those little credit cards, which are a total rip off. Oh please dont complain or you'll be blacklisted and treated like you have the plague. Some coworkers are like high school cliques.
Free food weekly
Pay, Management, some coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arcadia, CA2019, április 1.
Fun workplace meet a lot of differnet people to socialize being able to assist customers with any questions or concerns hardest part is maintaing everything
SLOW PACED SOMETIMES
SHORT BREAKS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, március 27.
It was a very good experience for me, very productive working with all kind of cultures, managers were very nice, no hardest part of the job.I learned to be a retailer cashier. I was so happy because I love work whit the public, different kind of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Cashier
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, március 26.
It was fum working here i learn alot
I learn how to fold clothes changes outfits dress up the dolls clean sweap mop area
This was a very nice friendly work places
Meet different people
Picking clothes up every 5 seconds
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wish i didn't have to quit
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eatontown, NJ2019, március 24.
I had to quit but i loved working there!
The company could be doing a lot better than they are. It is really quiet most days but it picks up for every holiday. I have social anxiety but here, I personally learned how to own customer service and talk to people in a professional sense. However, the "ra ra" attitude and the push for credit card applications is pretty ridiculous at times but if you are motivated for it, this is great for you.
Pro érvek
Good way to learn customer service, amazing coworkers, always something to do
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication through supervisors, old building with mold, old technology, constant badgering to get "ICAPS"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to be.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2019, március 23.
My older coworkers would choose to bully more than half of the others including me. The people there act like they are back in high school and it is completely unprofessional and ridiculous.
Kontra érvek
Nothing gets done properly, drama, etc
2,0
Run!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2019, március 21.
You have to befriend the general manager in order to be able to work without being stressed and bullied. Leadership team sucks!!! Turn over rate is high. Really, this store manager is hard to work for. Everyday is horrible
Manager ruined it
Fun working experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, március 20.
I had a good experience working at JcPenney. The ending of my time there was not ideal because of the way I was let go. Other than that my managers were flexible and it was fun to work there.
flexible schedules
strict on iCaps
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van