Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier892 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
892 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 142 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
pay is so bad, customers are meh.. its just a basic retail job, nothing stands out. Really depends what area you work and with who. It isnt that bad, and it was my first job after highschool. I kinda miss it !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customer's find what they are looking for with a great attitude is what's important first. when not helping customer's, recover around the store helping make a great store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very respectful coworkers love the energy to everyone and very organized. They also make sure that if you don’t feel comfortable then you don’t have to do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with different customers wasine of my favorite things I loved about working at Jcpennys. One thing I really didn't like about working there was that we really didn't get busy until around the holidays. It's a great job just not fast enough for me .
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your managers and coworkers will always be there to help you push through, no matter what is going on. You will always feel like you’re in good hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a good starting job. The company is very team oriented which makes working there easy because the environment is nice. In my particular JCP store it was nearly impossible to advance even with a bachelor's degree. The hardest part of the job is simply feeling as though you will be stuck in the same position no matter how great you perform.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location is great to work at. Can not speak for every store. But its a pleasure to come to work every shift. Hours are flexible with ok benefits. You will like it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Power happy. Unorganized. Very few hours given per week. Schedule errors.. Having to clean up all day instead of working as a cashier. Chaos disorder and just not a good location. I do not reccomend this location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Pennies I worked at was terrible. I couldn't get approved for day requesting off, managers only care if you get them credit cards and even then they still treat you bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally think that JCPenny does favoritism to certain people they give don't you and chance to learn or improve on your skills. so of the manger are helpful the other ones don't do anything but yell and complain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Payment is quite low for me to sustain me. While going to collage and working in a low wage is not enough for me to pay fee. Also I am a certified Nursing assistant, I am going to school for Nursing. I am trying to find a job that is helpful for my career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work-life with great co-workers. Management is fun and engaging. Very inclusive work life. The most enjoyable part of work is meeting new people every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at. Very flexible with hours. Supervisors will encourage you to do better, the manager not so much. Stay away from her. Other than that everything is great.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m sad to say that in my seasonal time working with JCPenney Clearwater I felt overlooked. Not only did I have 2 days of hands on training I was not told multiple procedures. (1) being a important part of closing registers (2) being how to request change the correct way. I was grab by the wrist and pulled back by a follow cashier and was told I need to listen to her go over how to sell credit cards, as I walked two feet in front of her to help a customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't forget to ask every customer if they would like to apply for a JCP card. The time will go by fast. And it's alright to take a 15 minute break. There are rushes especially after 5pm but closing is the most relieving time. Getting to know the locations in the store and the overall styles if each brands allow you to assist customers in their shopping efficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty easy but very credit based if you are not selling credit you are not gonna last long. They drive credit and sales that's the most important thing there
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fine at first then when I had to pick up my nephew and watch him on days with no school and the like. I got extra hours that I couldn't do but needed the money. My sister still doesn't know that some days I had my friends watch him. I was so stressed that my hair was falling out and I kept getting sick. I couldn't take it anymore and quit right after I got a new job.

Do not take this job if you don't need the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They put heavy emphasis on icaps (credit card applications) and move down based on how many you get in a day (they have daily goals) but the people are so friendly
Pro érvek
Friendly people
Kontra érvek
No training due to timing
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired in May of 2019, the first day of work which was training day I was told not to stand around or gaurd the cash register, but I was supposed to be training, I had no idea what to do or where anything went. The manager s we're all under the age 21, I felt uncomfortable being bossed around by children. The company is ran 3rd party. And there was no store manager. Terrible experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp is a very friendly and great environment. Everything was very organized and easy going , nothing to crazy or hard. You get to meet and interact with different People everyday .
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time there, I've witnessed favoritism, failure to discipline and lack of diversity. While JCP is a good company to work for, I felt no motivation to go above and beyond for the company. I respected only two of the managers there because they were very motivating and focused on teamwork. As for fair pay, not so much. Employees for their first job would make more money than me hourly, while employees who have with the company for years are barely touching 10-11 an hour. I think they should rethink the wages.