Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier866 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
866 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 787 értékelés megtekintése
Good Job
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work at
The job is not challenging at all. Although there are some skills to learn on the register and learn about customer service, it is fairly easy enough to learn the basics. JCPenney is a diverse location where everyone is welcomed.
Sad place to work
Would not recommend this job to anyone that doesn't mind $12.25 and rude managers and supervisors the worst and closing is horrible everyone I worked with look tired and stress alot of work for very little pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really good experience of my life at jcpenny specially my manager was really good with me! Overall It was actually pretty good and I’ve learn so many things at Jcpenny!
Management sucked
Manager had his favorites and you could tell. Was not willing to work around college schedule or when emergencies came up. It is not a place to work at if you are going to school.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Is a good job
My experience there was a little different
I was just a seasonal employee and I didn’t learn much about the business

I just was there to fix the clothes
It's just ok.
The best thing working in Jcpenny. The learning process of giving the best customer service. The bad part is the management, being force to achieve more metrics but it's part of the job. They don't focus on much on associates personal and physical achievements during work process but they focus more on metrics by selling credit cards and internet sell.... Co worker are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best experience for a first job
The job was fast paced but easy to learn. Everyone I worked with was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so nice, understanding, and helpful when needed.
Jcpenney
Amazing people, trustworthy, management awesome, good service, i had an amazing time working there. People are polite and friendly. Nothing hard about it but hard working people
Horrible and unfair
All they care about is credit cards and the employees who don’t get enough are treated like they’re less than those who meet the credit goal. They also recently cut my hours after over a year of working there but they are maxing out the hours of an employee who just started two months ago, an employee that does not do their job and lies about the tasks they’ve completed. Managers are two faced and like to play favorites. Do not apply here. This job is a horrible work environment.
Enjoy working at JCP
Everyday is different. It doesn't get boring. The friendliest and helpful management team. Regardless of if things are busy, they help efficiently with any problem. The work environment is great, and I recommend working here to everyone. One thing that is quite challenging are schedules. It is hard if you cannot work a certain day to get that day off. Almost no one is available to switch with because they are usually working that day.
Productive and good workplace
They work with your schedule and they are very patient when they train new people like myself, they explain every little detail about your job description.
Enjoy working here
I have a great seasonal job working at JCP. The place gives me a hands on and visual learning environment. Which makes it great place to work and have great Co workers and postive working environment as well.
It’sa decent job
The job is okay, they are very flexible with hours and they will work with you if you communicate with them. The only thing Is that they should start doing raises and promotions for those who have been loyal to the company
JcPenny
My work is very flexible for my schedule, offers me many benefits, and they value customer happiness. And I feel like I’m in a safe environment during work. Very helpful to customers and always put their needs as priority.
Adequate.
A sub-par job. Okay if you're looking for someplace to be on the weekends with minimal training and interaction from managers. Unusually high expectations for inexperienced workers - can be intimidating but fun if you're a favorite to some managers. Often have to adopt the "grin & bear it" mentality to not go utterly insane most days.
Family Friendly
Working at this company had its ups and downs. Coworkers were friendly and the managers were amazing. I spent most of my time stocking and cleaning and on register
Very good
Very good management, and flexible schedule. The environment was great, made friends, everyone is nice.
They give good hours.

Training is quick and easy.
productive and great coworkers
I love working with my coworkers makes the job shift fun and easy. The customers can be rude but you always have managers to deal with them if they are extremely disrespectful.
It’s ok
Mainly a job for teens or people who don’t want to work a lot or prefer something more calm and relaxing. If you want a full time job with great benefits then I suggest you look elsewhere.
Idk
Fast paced, friendly, I enjoy working with the customers and my coworkers. It is a fun job to do and you are not stuck behind the register the whole time you’re working
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés