Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier871 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
871 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 947 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during the holidays, it can get hectic! If you like folding clothes repeatedly this is the job for you! Helping customers find the perfect fit can make you feel good as an associate and the employees are very friendly and helpful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for. Very friendly atmosphere.Great managers and peers. Very good merchandise. During peak seasons, the business was very good! Good location to shop. Safe location for customers to shop at.
Pro érvek
Excellent place to work. Very good business.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the business was slow at off peak seasons
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jc Penney is a normal job that has its ups and downs. Sometimes is fun and sometimes is very irritating to even be there. It’s not a very cultural place, only a little diverse.
Pro érvek
Benefits and Fair pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience I hate that I had to leave the managers and the co workers was very honest and helpful

I would love to be able to work there once again
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was so fun and flexible. This was the easiest job ever and there are so many people that work there so you’re bound to find someone you click with that will help work go by super quick.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations. Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there as a seasonal employee. Amazing work environment. Almost always someone to help you. The management was always so wonderful. I would recommend working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping customer's find what they are looking for with a great attitude is what's important first. when not helping customer's, recover around the store helping make a great store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very respectful coworkers love the energy to everyone and very organized. They also make sure that if you don’t feel comfortable then you don’t have to do it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with different customers wasine of my favorite things I loved about working at Jcpennys. One thing I really didn't like about working there was that we really didn't get busy until around the holidays. It's a great job just not fast enough for me .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your managers and coworkers will always be there to help you push through, no matter what is going on. You will always feel like you’re in good hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney's is a good starting job. The company is very team oriented which makes working there easy because the environment is nice. In my particular JCP store it was nearly impossible to advance even with a bachelor's degree. The hardest part of the job is simply feeling as though you will be stuck in the same position no matter how great you perform.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My location is great to work at. Can not speak for every store. But its a pleasure to come to work every shift. Hours are flexible with ok benefits. You will like it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Power happy. Unorganized. Very few hours given per week. Schedule errors.. Having to clean up all day instead of working as a cashier. Chaos disorder and just not a good location. I do not reccomend this location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Pennies I worked at was terrible. I couldn't get approved for day requesting off, managers only care if you get them credit cards and even then they still treat you bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I personally think that JCPenny does favoritism to certain people they give don't you and chance to learn or improve on your skills. so of the manger are helpful the other ones don't do anything but yell and complain
Munkahelyi kultúra
Payment is quite low for me to sustain me. While going to collage and working in a low wage is not enough for me to pay fee. Also I am a certified Nursing assistant, I am going to school for Nursing. I am trying to find a job that is helpful for my career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work-life with great co-workers. Management is fun and engaging. Very inclusive work life. The most enjoyable part of work is meeting new people every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work at. Very flexible with hours. Supervisors will encourage you to do better, the manager not so much. Stay away from her. Other than that everything is great.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m sad to say that in my seasonal time working with JCPenney Clearwater I felt overlooked. Not only did I have 2 days of hands on training I was not told multiple procedures. (1) being a important part of closing registers (2) being how to request change the correct way. I was grab by the wrist and pulled back by a follow cashier and was told I need to listen to her go over how to sell credit cards, as I walked two feet in front of her to help a customer
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés