JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

727 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 991 értékelés megtekintése
Bad job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, május 24.
They didn’t give me hardly any hours. They didn’t seem to care about training new people. All they cared about, was if you got any customer to sign up for a credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Jcpenneys Employee Review
Cashier, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 24.
Very good, especially for a minor. Very professional, welcoming, and a reasonable challenge. I was usually doing go backs and when things were very busy, I was asked to help assist with cashier. We were told to welcome customers, dress proper, be polite, and do our job. I worked often, however my hours did decrease over time.
Review for JCPenneys
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, május 22.
Just as most of my jobs JCPenneys was one of my favorite places to work. If it weren't for the condition which brought me to have resigned ... I'd still be working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Relaxed Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, május 21.
I liked working at JCPenney, it was a very relaxed environment and everyone was friendly. I liked working here because it was decent hours, they closed at 7 o'clock, so i didn't have to worry about getting off to late.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great when it was busy
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2019, május 21.
Some days would drag on but others would have a constant rush of people coming to the checkout line. I actually preferred the busy days because it would make the time go by faster. Sometimes the customers were hard to deal with but the manager took care of them.
Pro érvek
Great holiday hours, loved the people who worked there.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough time to eat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money for a teenager
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, május 21.
9.00 an hour
It’s a good working environment as far as everyone being a team and getting things done.
Just don’t get too comfortable. Managers will start to be on your case about icaps
Everyone’s nice.
Kontra érvek
No security, low pay, gossip, no sick days
Fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delano, CA2019, május 20.
JCPenney is a great job for beginners and also a great job for someone who has experience and is looking to be full time. The majority of us are part time but we still manage to make a good amount
Pro érvek
Paid more than minimum wage
Customers who argue prices
fast pace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2019, május 20.
retail, loved seeing new faces and helping people with whatever they needed. there was always something to do and it always made the day go by faster especially with the long shifts
Learn
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elyria, OH2019, május 17.
I work in this company for yrs, in 2 different store. I learn to work in different departments I think that was the only benefits I take with them, management was rude in my second store and they treated employees bad.
discount was good
no breaks
N/a
cashier (4 Days) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Presque Isle, ME 047692019, május 16.
I didn't work here for very long but with the time that i did, it wasn't the best time. They put me straight to work without really training me. It was more of a partial training.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with few payoffs
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, MI2019, május 16.
A typical day at work as a front line cashier at JCPenney consists of:
- Assisting customers with checking out
- Keeping workspace clean and efficient
- Answering the phone
- Sorting and folding returned/exchanged merchandise

What I learned in my time at JCPenney's were time management skills, how to work in a stressful environment, phone skills, customer service skills, and cash register skills.

The management at JCPenney is lackluster, with the few good managers being far outnumbered by less desirable ones. Some managers are very helpful with solving customer problems, while others provide no assistance and sometimes fail to even show up to try and help resolve an issue. Some are great to work with when it comes to scheduling, while others will pay no attention to your requested time off and then become angry when you aren't able to work a shift that you had already requested the time off for.

The workplace culture at JCPenney is very hectic and stressful. There is constantly drama between coworkers, with some coworkers purposefully starting it, and it is rare to have even a week without coworkers being pitted against one another.

The most difficult part of the job is putting up with the stress of customers and of coworkers as well.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the employee discount. That discount is what kept me in this job for most of the time that I worked here.
Employee Discount of 25%, adequate breaks per shift
Kontra érvek
Poor management, stressful customers, no sense of teamwork, constant fighting between coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good When You First Start
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clifton Park, NY2019, május 14.
Working for JCPenney is a good job to have as a highschool or college student, or as a person who is retired. The hours are flexible to an extent. Credit is exceedingly pushed by management. The management lacks proper communication. The work environment is good. Most of the employee's get along. The hardest part of the job is when there is no communication between managers and each manager is saying different things. Another hard part is when it gets too busy and there is no consistency. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the right team members on certain shift. Another enjoyable part is that the company sometimes buys food for the break room, mostly around holidays or if the credit goal was made.
Good Work Environment
Poor Communication among Management, Scheduling
It was a fun job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elizabethtown, KY2019, május 12.
The coworkers great to work with. You’d get some bad customers every now and then. The manager there is really sweet and kind and she’s willing to work around hours if you have school or another job. Definitely recommend this place.
Pro érvek
Coworkers, good breaks, fast paced and slow paced.
Kontra érvek
Working holidays like Black Friday, the store would be open from Thursday morning and wouldn’t close till Saturday night.
Productive Fun Workplace
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL 363032019, május 12.
Its great on a regular day, returns are the busiest. Recovering the story is quite easy would recommend to others with back problems, breaks are only 15 mins long unless you have an 30 min lunch break
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very relaxed and smooth pace
Cashier/Dressing Room Attnd (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, május 10.
I would recommend working for this company. It was very relaxing and smooth paced. I love clothing so this was the perfect fit for me. I worked for the company for about seven months. I had become pregnant and my husband had gotten a better job so I didnt need to work at the time, which was my reason for leaving.
quiet environment
scheduling
I worked at JCP for 8 years
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2019, május 9.
Trust me when I tell you, working there was aweful!
Never gave raises only a 25% discount! Only full-time people got benefits and perks such as paid time off and the only people that were full-time were supervisors and managers. Nobody is full time only part time they never get full-time hours nobody ever got more than 30 hours a week except during Christmas I remember working there and staying until 2 o’clock in the morning and we closed at midnight just to get the store decent we had a few supervisors that were really good and that were cool We had one supervisor that absolutely nobody liked When we heard her coming we would all run and hide and pretend to be working extra hard and we had another supervisor who was a man And he paid the men moreThen women and to quote him he said “well they do more” And they would have the exact same job as I wouldAt the cash register I would never ever recommend this job especially at the pay of minimum-wage do not work At JCP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The %25 discount
Everything!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Worst Place To Work At
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, május 5.
They have terrible management. They only care about their credit cards and their money. They use the customers and employees to get what they want. The managers get mad when you ask them for help. They never come to help even when you’re calling them on the loud speaker (multiple times). They sit in their offices or talk amongst each other and let the employees do all the work. They would drain you until your energy is completely wiped out. When the store manager is in the store, that’s when they want to pretend to work. As soon as you get to work you feel that negative energy everywhere. They would have 1or 2 people in one department to do everything and they claim that you can’t leave until everywhere is zoned properly. Some might have better experience than me but this job was my worst nightmare and I had to leave it.
Discounts and coupons
Managers, pay rates, scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Horrible place to work!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario,ohio2019, április 29.
Would never recommend to anyone to work here. They dont even stand by what they schedule you. Horrible company!! Managers never helpful get ticked off if you ask for help
Discount
Kontra érvek
Poor management, just throws you on a register with no training, rude customers
Decent Enough Company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison Heights, MI2019, április 23.
Job schedule was consistent, although it's hard to find workarounds with any schedule conflicts. Pay rate is slightly above the MI minimum wage. The store may be a little understaffed but all the managers are good people, and friendly enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for students but that's about it
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, április 22.
The hours are extremely inconsistent. I have an open availability and I work about 8-12 hours per week. The managers said that if our schedule was open, maybe we'd have more hours but there are multiple people with their schedule opened and they aren't getting hours either. The managers don't communicate well w/ employees. We typically had a 6 minute grace period and out of no where, the manager said that starting the previous day, there was no longer a grace period whatsoever so people were clocking in a minute or two after and getting points because they didn't know it changed. It wasn't told to everyone until about 2-3 months after. The time clock was on the 1st and 2nd floor and it changed to only being on the 3rd floor upstairs due to a system update and again, no one mentioned this to the employees prior to it changing and everyone was clocking in late. They do not encourage people much and when they do, it's typically sarcasm.
good starting job
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van