JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

815 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Overall ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, november 3.
JcPenny was ok it was not the best experience but definitely one to start with to get your feet wet very faso paste job a lot of assistance if you need it it’s was for the most part well organized
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
jcpenny in review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2019, október 30.
Jcpenney was always a delight. Working thanksgiving day, cleaning little kids throw up.... ultimately good just some bad management running the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced - favoritism with certain managers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, PA2019, október 29.
The place wasn't bad when I worked there 20% of the time. You grow connections with customers and treat them like they are "worth" it. Half of management including the Cashier Assistant Lead, was a total drama queen bigot, mind you a HE! If you are not his favorite, then he will try every move to make your life miserable working there. I busted my tail there all the time and I was treated like a waste. It was a pain just to ask for hours. If you don't get credit apps, they don't give you hours. But they will give you hours if someone is always calling off, and keep that employee who calls off.. It was ridiculous drama there all the time. There is no appreciation for employees there. You get a credit app, great, thats $2 in your next paycheck. But an hour later into the shift, they frown upon you if you don't get more or meet the goal from company expectations. Hours to a hard working employee is not a factor apparently.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
My Work At J.C.Penney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2019, október 29.
It Was A Great Experience Workers Were Great And Working As A Cashier And Stocker Was A Great Experience. EveryDay At Work Was A Great Day To Work And I Will Be Happy To Comeback Again And Work There
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easygoing and enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, október 29.
JCPenneys was a fun place to work. Everyone was nice there and the managers were good. I would recommend JCPenney if you are looking for a slow and enjoyable job
25% off
Bad scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
slow pace
Associate - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 28.
The morning shifts were fairly slow on weekdays. We were able to finish recovering the store. We were able to switch roles on the sale floor when it was needed.
Everyday work at Jcpenny
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, október 26.
It was a good job very nice people always happy & energetic I loved it we are all like family at Jcpenny so no one is left behind a typical day there is like going to your next family but leaving home from your other
Would be a first job
JCPenny cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, október 23.
I wouldn’t recommend working here unless you are very into retails as a job but it has very low pay, low staff, a lot of customers stealing stuff from the store and run out. Managers are very poor On their roles especially when it comes to having errors on the computer managers take their sweet time coming down to the lower level.
Discounts
Low income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Not my favorite job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, október 22.
They pick favorites and the manager cut my hours from 25-5 hours. Some Managers/ supervisors were rude af. Working this job has showed me I deserve better and to stay in school
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
jcpenny
Cashier Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2019, október 22.
I enjoyed working at jcpennys, management was great. If I needed anytime off they where more then happy to give it to me. we had weekly meetings to talk about sales and what sales were going on so everyone was on the same page. it was an overall great experience.
discount
rude customers
Regular Retail Position
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 22.
This job was pretty run of the mill as far as department store jobs go. Nothing too different or special. I enjoyed working here.

Management was okay. They worked with you as long as you communicated often.
Very culturally Di-versed and Energetic
Cashier/ Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2019, október 21.
With a clientele base that consists of so many different cultures gives the amazing ability to learn a lot about people in general and how to handle certain situations such as a customer who speaks a different language or trying to understand what is being said. It tends to get busy too so you learn to work quicker and more efficiently in a smaller space which also builds on being organized.
Fun
Cashier / Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2019, október 20.
I enjoy my co-workers and supervisor's company , i also enjoy leaning new things about retail at JcPenny . The only problem is the low amount of hours i receive .
good treatment
low hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work during the holidays
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, október 17.
The manager loves Christmas and started playing the Christmas playlist on November 1st. So, unless you're not a fan of Christmas music, it is a fun place to work, even with a Christmas spirit week with different themed days to wear ugly sweaters and even a pajama day.
Hour Break
Kontra érvek
Work on almost every holiday
productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA 935512019, október 17.
Very interesting work environment all employees from any level are helpful when you need them the costumer service is great . Happy that I had the opportunity to be apart of that company , I was taught to be a better salesperson and gained lots of knowledge in the retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun or happy workplace at all.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2019, október 15.
Awful management. I was a Christmas helper and I was told on the 2nd day of work there by a manager that if I didn't get a credit card app filled out, I would get in trouble.
Pro érvek
There really weren't any.
Kontra érvek
Pushing very hard by management to get credit card apps, haven't they notice the state of the economy?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was not a bad job, but they could work a little bit more on the management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 13.
I enjoyed JcPenney’s, but it was kind of poor at the management and comprehension. I had a good time with my employees, we worked great as a team, I just wish the managers took their job more seriously
Great!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, október 12.
Great experience. Employees were very nice and manager were nice as well. Organized and clean everyday. Gave me a good amount of hours and paid decent.
Interesting experience
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, október 11.
Interesting to work there, fast paced most of the time, very customer friendly. However, the hours were inconsistent. Mostly restocking the clothing and helping customers check out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, október 10.
This is a great first time job. Everyone there is friendly, It's sad to leave but I need more hours and more pay with the bills coming up. I'll always remember penneys.
Chickfila delivers to you
Not paid enough
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van