JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

719 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 981 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to work with but not very good hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, június 15.
Absolutely loved every manager there but did not like the hours given to me even when I asked for the days off I didn’t really get them , it was hard to work around my soccer schedule
Breaks
Not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not Worth It
Cashier/Floor recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, június 14.
JCPenney is definitely quite the place. A typical work day as a cashier involves making sure you are where you need to be, then standing at the register and checking out customers. When there aren't many customers, you're folding and refolding the same things everyday. For a 5 hour shift it feels as though you worked 8 hours, and when you see your paycheck, it's easy to get upset and feel that you aren't being paid enough for the work you do, that is, if you're doing everything the managers tell you to do at any given time during work (and actually doing it). Hours are wildly inconsistent as I have only worked 5 hour shifts for the past 4 months and maybe only work 1 day a week, 2 if I'm lucky, and it's only because they push cashiers to try and motivate customers to sign up for the credit card. If you don't get enough to sign up, then your hours are decreased dramatically. Promotions are little to none unless you are already in upper management (in terms of Shift leads in store). I have been a cashier for quite some time, and have witnessed new hires taking positions that should be given to long time workers who have enough experience to be there.
what I learned
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2019, június 14.
At jcpenney i really enjoyed working there, my boss wasnt really a social butterfly so that made it hard to tell her what days i needed off. the security there isnt very good either the cashiers cant do anything when someone is stealing we just had to watch it happen and then report it. but otherwise it was a friendly enviroment.
friendly enviroment, relaxed job
burgulary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago, not much to tell, except I dressed nice, it was close to my home. I liked the people. and I got a discount .
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2019, június 13.
It was a long time ago. I enjoyed it, I did not make very much money, but it was close to home.
I made extra money selling credit card insurance , for J C Pennys , at the register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny...you receive good discounts
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2019, június 12.
My experience working at JCPenny was good and very busy. I worked the holiday season. I received a good discount. I did apply for work with the company before my seasonal help ended.
Great first job!
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, június 10.
As a first job it was amazing. I absolutely loved to work and it was super fun to go after school. The manager at the time wasn't the best but the rest of the management team was amazingly kind all the time. The current management is amazing as well. Working the holidays was a really great time for me, I got to meet so many amazing people every single day I worked. All my coworkers were super sweet and thoughtful and so is the current staff!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked temporay work approximately 20 hours week schedule varied week to week. Ivworked for about 2 years
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, június 7.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney very nice people worked with great help in beginning of running register which had no prior experience. It was a relaxed job in home department. I changed to children's department towards end of working here. This job was temporary as to what do next preferably in my field of study from school.
Pro érvek
Good discounts on most everything
Very disorganized dept.
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, június 6.
I think it’s an overall a good company I just need more hours for someone who’s trying to start a life. The mangers are understanding and do a lot for the staff.
Pro érvek
Free ice cream and picnics
Not a lot of hours
fun place to work
cashier, fold, set tables, do the dressing rooms (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, június 5.
It was a great place to work as you were folding clothes its a good way to checkout what clothes you might want to buy later and nice discounts employers and management were very friendly towards one another I would recommend a friend to work there.
1,0
JC Penney Review
Cashier, Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilton, NY2019, június 5.
I was able to work early morning to help my family while my children were small. This is a typical retail job and requires customer service and use of cash registers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pretty good plqce to start with if you dont have a degree.
Cashier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 31.
Got promoted pretty quick. For someone starting out a could be a great start out. I got promoted in 4 months so it was reallya great start. Some thinngs to expect is get a positive outlook with angry or stressful customers.
Great work family
Very stressful
fun
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 31.
fun good costumers very clean fitting rooms and the floor looked amazing. the managers where very nice and gave me the correct training and made me feel like at home.
fun
1,0
Bad job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, május 24.
They didn’t give me hardly any hours. They didn’t seem to care about training new people. All they cared about, was if you got any customer to sign up for a credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Jcpenneys Employee Review
Cashier, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 24.
Very good, especially for a minor. Very professional, welcoming, and a reasonable challenge. I was usually doing go backs and when things were very busy, I was asked to help assist with cashier. We were told to welcome customers, dress proper, be polite, and do our job. I worked often, however my hours did decrease over time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Review for JCPenneys
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, május 22.
Just as most of my jobs JCPenneys was one of my favorite places to work. If it weren't for the condition which brought me to have resigned ... I'd still be working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Relaxed Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2019, május 21.
I liked working at JCPenney, it was a very relaxed environment and everyone was friendly. I liked working here because it was decent hours, they closed at 7 o'clock, so i didn't have to worry about getting off to late.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great when it was busy
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2019, május 21.
Some days would drag on but others would have a constant rush of people coming to the checkout line. I actually preferred the busy days because it would make the time go by faster. Sometimes the customers were hard to deal with but the manager took care of them.
Pro érvek
Great holiday hours, loved the people who worked there.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough time to eat.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money for a teenager
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, május 21.
9.00 an hour
It’s a good working environment as far as everyone being a team and getting things done.
Just don’t get too comfortable. Managers will start to be on your case about icaps
Everyone’s nice.
Kontra érvek
No security, low pay, gossip, no sick days
Fun
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delano, CA2019, május 20.
JCPenney is a great job for beginners and also a great job for someone who has experience and is looking to be full time. The majority of us are part time but we still manage to make a good amount
Pro érvek
Paid more than minimum wage