Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier869 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
869 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 822 értékelés megtekintése
Good Job
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a pretty good company but lately it has been very inconsistent.
Normally at work I work on reticketing and online orders. The hardest part of my job is when I have to inform customers and negative news, it definitely puts a strain on me once I feel like a customer is disappointed. Other than that, the workers are all great and managers are nothing but helpful and friendly!
Jcpenney need help
Jcpenney we need a lot help at this jobs. i'm cool with all my co-worker but we don't have much people working here also we only have much people worker here only during holiday season but after that it always one person as a cashier always. plus we don't have manager.
N/A
N/A
Jcpenny
It was alright it could have been better if people where more friendly and if the management didn’t pick favorites or maybe if some people whereby so judgmental
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very flexible and understanding
The workers and managers are very helpful and understanding. The work hours are flexible and the people there can help you work around it. very family friendly and the people are fun to work with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Customer satisfaction
The over focus on selling credit cards is a liability. It takes away from the ability to work, it is an over ride. There isn’t any other reason for working there, that’s how over focus that it is.
nice experience
I was able to learn from most of my older co workers who taught me different ways to work in the area I was in. everyone seemed welcoming is it wasn't hard to meet and be Able to talk to people when I needed help.
No chance at advancement
Its a good job if you're in high school and need extra cash but other than that it's not great. You don't get recognized for hard work, raises are never given, there is no chance at promotions and other than the holiday season, the work is extremely boring and useless. Employees are nice but not a great company to work for.
1,0
don't work there
the whole time there I felt discriminated against. you are only a number at jcp. they care nothing about their employees and pay nothing. they figure there is always someone else to fill your shoes
Kontra érvek
many low wages no training no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
How clean and how nice the employees are !
I loved working at JcPenny’s the managers were awesome! and they helped me on stuff I didn’t know how to do and I enjoyed it! I love helping people with stuff they need, I love making customers feel welcome!!!!
Great people
Working for JCPenney‘s in Beckley West Virginia was an awesome opportunity I definitely go back and help throughout the holiday seasons again the employees are great the bosses are awesome and are very understanding when things happen and you can’t make it in due to being sick
A great place
Jcpenney is a great place to work at but if you're new they will treat you differently, have you doing most of the work but their are friendly staff and some that's not so friendly but overall its a great place to work at once you get a hang of it.
Not Hard
Not a hard job at all, gets you by for the pay, would be a good part time job if you’re still in school. Friendly coworkers and fun managers overall it’s a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Better if you have good management
Management makes or breaks any position within this store. You can be happy doing whatever, as long as you're happy to be around the current managers. When management is in a bad mood, everyone in the store is.
Great job
I was temporary and did fine. Retail is not for me personally though. Lots of stocking shelves and organizing. Many different promotions and discounts that make cashier challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They really help you one on one if you need any help.
I loved working there it was a really positive place to be.I am truly grateful for the experience.This was my first job and I realized that I like working retail.You get to meet a lot of new people, it’s a lot of net working.
JcPenney
Love the people I work with. But not respected by all leads. One has made me cry a couple times and yelled at for no reason when I was doing what I was supposed to be doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s was busy, but loved the environment and you can wear nails and piercing
I worked during the holidays, it can get hectic! If you like folding clothes repeatedly this is the job for you! Helping customers find the perfect fit can make you feel good as an associate and the employees are very friendly and helpful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good company to work for!
Very good company to work for. Very friendly atmosphere.Great managers and peers. Very good merchandise. During peak seasons, the business was very good! Good location to shop. Safe location for customers to shop at.
Pro érvek
Excellent place to work. Very good business.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes the business was slow at off peak seasons
It’s a normal job.
Working at Jc Penney is a normal job that has its ups and downs. Sometimes is fun and sometimes is very irritating to even be there. It’s not a very cultural place, only a little diverse.
Benefits and Fair pay
Ok
It was a good experience I hate that I had to leave the managers and the co workers was very honest and helpful

I would love to be able to work there once again
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés