JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

809 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Not so good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2019, december 27.
I was hired in May of 2019, the first day of work which was training day I was told not to stand around or gaurd the cash register, but I was supposed to be training, I had no idea what to do or where anything went. The manager s we're all under the age 21, I felt uncomfortable being bossed around by children. The company is ran 3rd party. And there was no store manager. Terrible experience
Great , fun place to work & great people
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 27.
Jcp is a very friendly and great environment. Everything was very organized and easy going , nothing to crazy or hard. You get to meet and interact with different People everyday .
2,0
Poor Management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 26.
During my time there, I've witnessed favoritism, failure to discipline and lack of diversity. While JCP is a good company to work for, I felt no motivation to go above and beyond for the company. I respected only two of the managers there because they were very motivating and focused on teamwork. As for fair pay, not so much. Employees for their first job would make more money than me hourly, while employees who have with the company for years are barely touching 10-11 an hour. I think they should rethink the wages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work at
Cashier & Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grandville, MI2019, december 24.
The job is not challenging at all. Although there are some skills to learn on the register and learn about customer service, it is fairly easy enough to learn the basics. JCPenney is a diverse location where everyone is welcomed.
Sad place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, december 24.
Would not recommend this job to anyone that doesn't mind $12.25 and rude managers and supervisors the worst and closing is horrible everyone I worked with look tired and stress alot of work for very little pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterford, CT2019, december 23.
It was a really good experience of my life at jcpenny specially my manager was really good with me! Overall It was actually pretty good and I’ve learn so many things at Jcpenny!
Management sucked
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2019, december 20.
Manager had his favorites and you could tell. Was not willing to work around college schedule or when emergencies came up. It is not a place to work at if you are going to school.
Is a good job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aventura, FL2019, december 16.
My experience there was a little different
I was just a seasonal employee and I didn’t learn much about the business
I just was there to fix the clothes
It's just ok.
Cashier in Jcpenny (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puerto Rico2019, december 14.
The best thing working in Jcpenny. The learning process of giving the best customer service. The bad part is the management, being force to achieve more metrics but it's part of the job. They don't focus on much on associates personal and physical achievements during work process but they focus more on metrics by selling credit cards and internet sell.... Co worker are great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best experience for a first job
Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2019, december 11.
The job was fast paced but easy to learn. Everyone I worked with was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so nice, understanding, and helpful when needed.
Jcpenney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2019, december 9.
Amazing people, trustworthy, management awesome, good service, i had an amazing time working there. People are polite and friendly. Nothing hard about it but hard working people
Horrible and unfair
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2019, december 6.
All they care about is credit cards and the employees who don’t get enough are treated like they’re less than those who meet the credit goal. They also recently cut my hours after over a year of working there but they are maxing out the hours of an employee who just started two months ago, an employee that does not do their job and lies about the tasks they’ve completed. Managers are two faced and like to play favorites. Do not apply here. This job is a horrible work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoy working at JCP
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, december 6.
Everyday is different. It doesn't get boring. The friendliest and helpful management team. Regardless of if things are busy, they help efficiently with any problem. The work environment is great, and I recommend working here to everyone. One thing that is quite challenging are schedules. It is hard if you cannot work a certain day to get that day off. Almost no one is available to switch with because they are usually working that day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and good workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2019, december 4.
They work with your schedule and they are very patient when they train new people like myself, they explain every little detail about your job description.
Enjoy working here
.com / Omni Desk / Cashier Seasonal (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, december 4.
I have a great seasonal job working at JCP. The place gives me a hands on and visual learning environment. Which makes it great place to work and have great Co workers and postive working environment as well.
It’sa decent job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, november 28.
The job is okay, they are very flexible with hours and they will work with you if you communicate with them. The only thing Is that they should start doing raises and promotions for those who have been loyal to the company
JcPenny
Retail Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Avon, OH2019, november 28.
My work is very flexible for my schedule, offers me many benefits, and they value customer happiness. And I feel like I’m in a safe environment during work. Very helpful to customers and always put their needs as priority.
Adequate.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluefield, WV2019, november 27.
A sub-par job. Okay if you're looking for someplace to be on the weekends with minimal training and interaction from managers. Unusually high expectations for inexperienced workers - can be intimidating but fun if you're a favorite to some managers. Often have to adopt the "grin & bear it" mentality to not go utterly insane most days.
Family Friendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 25.
Working at this company had its ups and downs. Coworkers were friendly and the managers were amazing. I spent most of my time stocking and cleaning and on register
Very good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, november 24.
Very good management, and flexible schedule. The environment was great, made friends, everyone is nice.
They give good hours.
Training is quick and easy.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van