JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

719 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 960 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2019, augusztus 6.
I hated this job and the people, didn't like them, didn't trust them and I am glad that I don't have to see there faces ever again in my life. Never
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work if you know what your getting into.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buffalo, NY2019, augusztus 1.
customers complain, because of their own inability to fully read signs, and after arguing with you for several minutes will ask for a manager who will come and give said customer whatever they want to keep their business.
if you are already mentally prepared for this then go for it.
in their defense though the majority of the managers were extremely nice.
fun workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2019, július 27.
it will be a very good place to work and also the people there are very enterjetic and are very nice and it has good to work and a farily easy job to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management/ no free time
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Antioch, CA2019, július 25.
Management had a few good people but mostly rude and obnoxious, constantly harassing you to get iCaps, treats part time workers like full time workers, which left me with no time to have fun. If you call out sick you’re called inconvenient, I am currently trying to find a new job due to how little of a life I have working here part time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good work environment, Great cowrkers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hemet, CA2019, július 25.
The environment at JCP is slow-paced and has good work ethics. Sometimes it can be difficult to ask management for assistance, but your coworkers will be there to help.
Friendly environment, Productive
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2019, július 24.
Very friendly environment, great management with positive attitude. Fast paced but well organized. Other employees problematic but avoidable. With understanding and flexible hours.
An okay job. 3 stars
Cashier/Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, július 22.
Long story short, the manager basically told me im not a good employee. They told me i wasnt a good fit. I greeted customers and tried getting Icaps and findmores but i wasnt too successful. In womens most of the customers had credit cards. Aside from that I asked every single customer unless they were paying with their jcpenney card. Some coworkers and supervisors talked abt me behind my back. I oaid attention and saw how many employees greeted each and every customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not a great place to work, but I learned valuable work skills
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2019, július 20.
I learned how to use a cash register and how to push credit, but the work environment in and of itself was very stressful and demeaning. management could of been more cohesive as well.
Very Productive company
Cashier/ Floor Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, július 19.
Worked during Seasonal times, my duties was cashier to unloading truck to stocking shelves. During the Holidays I did have to work 2 full days during the weekend's
Discounts of clothing
Good for Temporary, Unsure for Career
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, július 17.
JCPenney is a quick and easy job, management respect their employees and ensure that the employees are motivated. Most needed during the holidays, and may need to consider seniority
Recommend
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tukwila, WA2019, július 14.
Everyone is willing to help each other out. If your alone at a sachet register you can call for help and there is always 1 or 2 more people to run over and help you with your line of customers. Some customers have attitudes over little things but that doesn't ruin the experience of working there. But they only pay 11.50 an hour.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Goid
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, július 9.
It was good working there good experience learn things about customer service and satisfaction overall experience was good and a nice job just not enough hours.
It’s ok
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2019, július 2.
The supervisors there need management classes. They can sometimes treat the employees like garbage. There’s a lot of great people and talent working there. If they would just utilize the potential they have now.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Supervisor and their attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to teach you how to keep clean and fold clothes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, július 1.
Working at jcpenneys you had a lot of job titles you were to fold clothes keep the dressing rooms clean and please the customers while cashing them out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and an ok place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, június 29.
For my first job I believe that this was an ok job to have. It may get very hectic and overwhelming but overall you can learn new skills and become a better person along the way.
Rude and unhelpful managers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, június 25.
Personally I disliked this job. The managers don’t inform employees about coupons, or sales, or any store information. The managers are nosy and ask many questions about your personal life. The pay is not worth the horrible working conditions.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Everything else!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It was great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322252019, június 24.
I loved working for JCPenney. You got to tell them when you could work weekly. So if you marked that you couldn't then you didn't have to. The people who worked there were awesome. I would have stayed if it wasn't seasonal.
2,0
Poor Hiring Practice
Offered for “Cashier” (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 18.
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
Worst job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, június 18.
-Managers are terrible and lazy they don’t care about their workers
-they schedule you out of your availability
-they don’t say anything to the people standing around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN 465452019, június 18.
Amazing managers and great team of employees learned a lot they give you the chance to learn new stuff they don’t just keep you in one area that’s what I liked about JCPenney
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van