Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier871 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
871 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there I delvoped a major allergy to their clothes so I ask to be put on cashier (which is what they hired me for ) so I could have less contact with the clothes. They denied and I had multiple reactions and had to take time off of work which they fired me form
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a second job for earning extra money through the holidays. Holiday season was very busy. The hiring manager was great! She does so much work for this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a very loving place to work at . The management and the employees are so helpful and very nice . If a customer needs help we are there to help them ASAP.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I makes my job very exciting! I enjoy working with the people, I enjoy seeing the customers come in an shop. I learn to keep going forward in life instead of staying in one spot!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is hit or miss. Typically you have multiple supervisors. Majority of them suck, but a few of them are super cool. Scheduling is trash. Hardly any hours. Their idea of a flexible schedule is not scheduling you if you have any restrictions like school or a second job. 15 minute breaks as long as you work a 3 1/2 hour shift or more. A thirty minute lunch if you work 5 1/2 hours or more. Any more than that, you get a combination of the two. There is commission for signing customers up for the store credit card, but that's also all they care about. They want you to push and push. Also, if you found a better way to market it, they tell you that it's wrong and want you to follow a sort of "script". Also, I was getting paid a dollar over minimum wage while it was $12, but they only gave me $13.50 when it went up in 2020. They should have kept me at the same ratio of a dollar over minimum.
Pro érvek
Decent breaks, some cool managers
Kontra érvek
No hours, All they care about is credit apps
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people at my job and it’s very lax. It’s easy to work and still have a good time working there. Everyone is friendly and easy to talk to. Flexible hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fun place to work! There is always something to do, you will never be bored. Be ready to accommodate to many customers needs! Discount is a big plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're really good working with my schedule. and they gave me hours when I needed them and would call me in sometimes. The only difficult part about the job is trying to convince people to sign up for a credit card, but besides that, it was easy-peasy.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The upper management is very lazy rude and racist . The other associate are nice though. Our management team even purposely skipped out on our employee survey last year to keep together their management team together because mangers were constantly getting bad reviews on the previous one’s.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time of employment with JCPenney I felt like I was apart of the family and that I was treated fairly. Management was great and very helpful. I would highly recommend this store if seeking employment. Personally my favorite employer so far in my time working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The working shop surrounding is very nice, and the managers are kind and workmates are friendly and helpful. I got a lot of help from leadership team and the people working next to me. Thanks to all of them!
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the first couple of years working for JCP was great. However, there was no room for growth unless you were a manager's favorite. Overall the staff was friendly and the hours were manageable.
good work environment
Kontra érvek
claimed to be flexible with hours but was not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved making customers day. At Jcpeney their numbers one goal was to help the customers day. Whether helping the customers find what they were looking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I typically was expected to help as many customers as possible. Here I learned how to clean up a fitting room and sign up customers for credit cards..
Friendly and helpful coworkers
Short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at work would be greeting customers as they walked through the doors, working on keeping everything nice and tidy, working cash register and getting done whatever my managers needed of me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall environment created within the company was great and easy to maneuver through, however communication between different authority figures could be improved upon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to work for JCPenney for about a year and a half.
i never had any problem i used to loved the environment at work, all coworkers were nice, our customers very friendly.

I used to be cashier or at the door to floor team opening the new merchandising and put it on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are good for some parts of the season
Little autonomy is given to associates (preference given to supervisors and managers)

Customer service is a must but customers can sometimes be very rude and disrespectful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my work the team environment was great. Had the right tools in the job to be successful with dealing with customers and co workers. Great management very employee and customer focused.
Munkahelyi kultúra
while working there at the start it was easy and nothing really too much on me then black friday and christmas came along and you really had to work and about a third of the time it was customers that were the hardest part to deal with but after all of that the hours got slower and slower and really didnt pick up til and march which was fine for me for the first time but the next year it was not when at one point i was given 2 weeks off in which the weeks before i had only worked small shifts and when i saw that i had to quit and find another job but other than the last few months everything was fine.
Pro érvek
mall has a food court, walk around and not do much somedays, talk to co workers and have fun with them
Kontra érvek
closing shifts are longer than needed, some customers are rude, music
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés