JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

827 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and an ok place to work
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, június 29.
For my first job I believe that this was an ok job to have. It may get very hectic and overwhelming but overall you can learn new skills and become a better person along the way.
Rude and unhelpful managers
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, június 25.
Personally I disliked this job. The managers don’t inform employees about coupons, or sales, or any store information. The managers are nosy and ask many questions about your personal life. The pay is not worth the horrible working conditions.
Flexible schedule
Everything else!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
It was great
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322252019, június 24.
I loved working for JCPenney. You got to tell them when you could work weekly. So if you marked that you couldn't then you didn't have to. The people who worked there were awesome. I would have stayed if it wasn't seasonal.
2,0
Poor Hiring Practice
Offered for “Cashier” (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, június 18.
Received a job offer about a month ago from them and I never did receive training or any update on when I could start working throughout that time period (said they were “waiting on background checks”). HR didn’t follow through most of the time and there was a lack of communication.

The interview I had to go through was a group interview and they made us do free labor during the process. They told us if you were employed with them that you have to at least get 2 people to sign up for the “ICAPs” thing like per week. Also you can’t call time off on Black Friday and Tax Free Weekend.

I recently checked their site and the position posting was reposted/updated. I don’t think they were intending to hire someone or I don’t know what’s up with them but even though they did offer a decent hourly wage ($9.50/hr), I don’t think it’s worth working there.
Worst job ever
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, június 18.
-Managers are terrible and lazy they don’t care about their workers
-they schedule you out of your availability
-they don’t say anything to the people standing around
Munkahelyi kultúra
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN 465452019, június 18.
Amazing managers and great team of employees learned a lot they give you the chance to learn new stuff they don’t just keep you in one area that’s what I liked about JCPenney
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to work with but not very good hours
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, június 15.
Absolutely loved every manager there but did not like the hours given to me even when I asked for the days off I didn’t really get them , it was hard to work around my soccer schedule
Breaks
Not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not Worth It
Cashier/Floor recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2019, június 14.
JCPenney is definitely quite the place. A typical work day as a cashier involves making sure you are where you need to be, then standing at the register and checking out customers. When there aren't many customers, you're folding and refolding the same things everyday. For a 5 hour shift it feels as though you worked 8 hours, and when you see your paycheck, it's easy to get upset and feel that you aren't being paid enough for the work you do, that is, if you're doing everything the managers tell you to do at any given time during work (and actually doing it). Hours are wildly inconsistent as I have only worked 5 hour shifts for the past 4 months and maybe only work 1 day a week, 2 if I'm lucky, and it's only because they push cashiers to try and motivate customers to sign up for the credit card. If you don't get enough to sign up, then your hours are decreased dramatically. Promotions are little to none unless you are already in upper management (in terms of Shift leads in store). I have been a cashier for quite some time, and have witnessed new hires taking positions that should be given to long time workers who have enough experience to be there.
what I learned
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2019, június 14.
At jcpenney i really enjoyed working there, my boss wasnt really a social butterfly so that made it hard to tell her what days i needed off. the security there isnt very good either the cashiers cant do anything when someone is stealing we just had to watch it happen and then report it. but otherwise it was a friendly enviroment.
friendly enviroment, relaxed job
burgulary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago, not much to tell, except I dressed nice, it was close to my home. I liked the people. and I got a discount .
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2019, június 13.
It was a long time ago. I enjoyed it, I did not make very much money, but it was close to home.
I made extra money selling credit card insurance , for J C Pennys , at the register.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny...you receive good discounts
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beavercreek, OH2019, június 12.
My experience working at JCPenny was good and very busy. I worked the holiday season. I received a good discount. I did apply for work with the company before my seasonal help ended.
Great first job!
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, június 10.
As a first job it was amazing. I absolutely loved to work and it was super fun to go after school. The manager at the time wasn't the best but the rest of the management team was amazingly kind all the time. The current management is amazing as well. Working the holidays was a really great time for me, I got to meet so many amazing people every single day I worked. All my coworkers were super sweet and thoughtful and so is the current staff!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked temporay work approximately 20 hours week schedule varied week to week. Ivworked for about 2 years
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, június 7.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney very nice people worked with great help in beginning of running register which had no prior experience. It was a relaxed job in home department. I changed to children's department towards end of working here. This job was temporary as to what do next preferably in my field of study from school.
Pro érvek
Good discounts on most everything
Very disorganized dept.
Fun work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, június 6.
I think it’s an overall a good company I just need more hours for someone who’s trying to start a life. The mangers are understanding and do a lot for the staff.
Pro érvek
Free ice cream and picnics
Not a lot of hours
fun place to work
cashier, fold, set tables, do the dressing rooms (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, június 5.
It was a great place to work as you were folding clothes its a good way to checkout what clothes you might want to buy later and nice discounts employers and management were very friendly towards one another I would recommend a friend to work there.
JC Penney Review
Cashier, Inventory (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilton, NY2019, június 5.
I was able to work early morning to help my family while my children were small. This is a typical retail job and requires customer service and use of cash registers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It pretty good plqce to start with if you dont have a degree.
Cashier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 31.
Got promoted pretty quick. For someone starting out a could be a great start out. I got promoted in 4 months so it was reallya great start. Some thinngs to expect is get a positive outlook with angry or stressful customers.
Great work family
Very stressful
fun
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 31.
fun good costumers very clean fitting rooms and the floor looked amazing. the managers where very nice and gave me the correct training and made me feel like at home.
fun
Bad job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, május 24.
They didn’t give me hardly any hours. They didn’t seem to care about training new people. All they cared about, was if you got any customer to sign up for a credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Jcpenneys Employee Review
Cashier, Recovery (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2019, május 24.
Very good, especially for a minor. Very professional, welcoming, and a reasonable challenge. I was usually doing go backs and when things were very busy, I was asked to help assist with cashier. We were told to welcome customers, dress proper, be polite, and do our job. I worked often, however my hours did decrease over time.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van