JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

829 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
JCPennys
Jewelry/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willmar, MN2019, szeptember 17.
There was a lot of miscommunication, non communication, everyone had their own ideas, everyone wanted the " rules" followed but some didn't follow them themselves, lots of favoring of one culture of people. I felt set up to fall a lot! I heard I don't care from several employees. I enjoyed some of the people I worked with! They were super good to me when my brother died them a month later my mother died.
Fun work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Puyallup, WA2019, szeptember 15.
Management interactions were always positive, which made working for the company easy!
The hardest part of the job was attempting to sell the credit line to customers while cashiering and the lines were long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, MD2019, szeptember 15.
Co-Workers are friendly and management was very good. It was easy to work as a team because everyone had the same goal to get the job done. Very relaxed working environment.
Terrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, szeptember 15.
literally hated working here. schedule you 3-4 hour shifts a day or two a week and very inflexible with hours. expect you to come in when your puling your guts out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome people to work with.
JCPenney Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2019, szeptember 15.
The mangers are excellent and associates.They have great team work. When you need help you can count on someone to assist you.If you can not make it to work they’re very understanding?
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work at JCPenney as a Temp.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, szeptember 14.
If your a temp they will not tell you when they’re gonna let you go they just stop giving you days and never talk to you again. I had to ask my manager why I had no days about 5 times until he answered, I had lots of sales but I guess that wasn’t good enough. Also they always talk about having a diverse environment but all the black temps were let go and they kept everyone else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, szeptember 11.
Fairly easy but keeping the store straight is a major thing. Also, if a cashier they expect you to get customers to sign up for credit cards. That is a very big thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun and welcoming environment!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO2019, szeptember 11.
JCPenney, from my experience was my favorite job although the lack of communication really showed. I never got to submit my availability nor even view when I was scheduled due to a manager never fixing my account.
fast paced and interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, szeptember 8.
This can be a difficult job if you are bad with confrontation. There will be customers who are difficult and abrasive. There should always be a senior member there to help you though.
Bad Management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2019, szeptember 8.
The management is really bad. JCPenney did not schedule enough people, so it was always understaffed in every department. You had to do all the work for little pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They could use work on involving more employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2019, szeptember 4.
JCPenney would benefit from incentives and fun activities with coworkers. I think this is a good first job for the younger crowd to learn basic customer service skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Flexible hours
Retail Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, szeptember 4.
Flexible hours, good environment. Easy going. One of the easiest jobs I've ever had. But if you want a full time job then this is not the place for you. They only offer part time & minimum wage.
Cashier
Home/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, szeptember 3.
Cashier good place to work for good management very nice work environment nice and friendly co-workers learned more customer service skills. The one thing I had a problem with was I was seasonal and they said I should be able to be hired full time but then was let go through a email even though they emailed time while working that day
Good to work for
Kontra érvek
The hours where only part time
Didn’t pay minimum
CASHIER/ ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culver City, CA2019, szeptember 3.
The minimum wasn’t right and the work was too much specially for the people closing . There is too much to pick up from the floor and some people expect to get some items searched through the phone while having a long line.
Good Starter Job
Cashier Retail Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, szeptember 1.
This place is a great place to get your feet wet and get a feel of what it's like working. However, my transfer made me not feel as great about working as what I used to feel. I was left completely in the dark about most of my information and how things would go, contacting the store is nearly impossible at times (even if you try all departments), and in general, the work gets repetitive. The staff there are very nice, however, and are a good team to work with.
Great second job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, szeptember 1.
I loved working at JcPenny! The people were super friendly and the work was easy. I loved making credit apps and enjoyed working the busy holiday season. I think I was getting paid fair for retail but the only down flaw is the hours. On slow months like January some employees would get 0-10 hours. On the other hand that makes it a super flexible work place and a great second job!
Good!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batavia, NY2019, augusztus 31.
I really enjoyed working here. It was very smooth and easy paced. Was an excellent job. Management could’ve been better but it was overall a very good experience for me!
fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, augusztus 22.
very fun place to work it was a little unorganized and people in management should have taken responsiblity for some things but they didnt, but it was an alright experience.
Horrible Company
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Jcp doesn’t care about their associates!! The company will never make it, without any core values!! They treat their employees terribly. No job security, a lot of work for little pay.
Negative environment, inexperienced management
Always something to do
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, augusztus 18.
The most enjoyable part of working with this company is being able to help people find what they need on a daily basis, Meeting new people and seeing well known customers every other day. I also like that there is always something to do and always something new to learn.
Pro érvek
works with your personal schedule
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van