Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales732 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
732 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Nice place to work!
I loved working here! They always gave me good hours. All the employees were kind and hardworking and respectful of our good manager. We worked as a team. It was rewarding, fun interacting with customers, and nice atmosphere!
Pro érvek
Nice co workers and boss
On feet a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work days went by good !
Jcpenny is a good job opportunity for a teenager !! The pay is good and the employees are very nice :) the days went by at a good pace . The customers were very respectful towards me:)
Great customer Service
I have great customer service I work very well with others. I work very hard to achieve my work goals and get the job done. I’m consistent in helping my customers With any problems or concerns. I’m always on time and prompt ready to work. I have a pleasant and friendly tone over the phone. I’m capable of taking up higher roles and responsibilities.
So-so.
Working at JCPenney is quite stressful, though over time you slowly learn how to balance your tasks with everyone else's and get the job done. However, if so much as one person slacks off, the entire team can be held back at the end of the day. You also eventually create great bonds with your coworkers, as you see them so often.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for teens first job.
Overall, it was just a job. It’s very important you make yourself look busy, otherwise, they make something out of nothing. It’s still a pretty easy job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are not consistent enough to make a living , pay increases are 20 cents or less annually
Find something better , Jcpenney works you to death for VERY little pay 💰. JCPenney doesn’t give real raises and hours are cut occasionally. Hourly pay increases are a JOKE ! They only give about $0.10 to $0.20 raises. They expect you to do so much with very little help and we’re constantly short staffed because of the high turnover rate. If looking to make $200 every two weeks go for it but if you have bills to pay look somewhere else!
Worked here for 3 long years
Pro érvek
Coworkers are nice and makes the job better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Very good management. Very good job . Flexible schedule. Co workers were very friendly. The work environment is always positive. Very few complaints . A very easy Job
it was okay
Some of the managers were pleasant to work with while others weren’t. Co-Workers were great and make you feel welcomed. Overall not a bad job to work at.
Worth it to work here
I enjoyed the people i worked with and the customers. Helping them find what they need felt so rewarding after the fact. I enjoy helping customers and people in general.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No healthcare until you've been there a year that's the worst thing
Very needy customers can't seem to ever look for anything on their own. No health insurance until full time for a year. I've never heard of any company making you wait that long!
Flexible schedule, Great management
love to help the customers there and co-workers are really friendly! The atmosphere is really good. The current manager is outstanding. JCPenney is a great company to work for. They have great benefits for you and your family. You can have flexible hours and they will work with you In case of aspect that you will need.
Competitive
Jcpenney is very competitive. Fast paced, but if dedicated enough you can make management, plus full time hours. Friendly, not so helpful at time. I suggest you have some kind of experience of retail if you want to work at JCPenney.
Solid Job
JCPenney is a good company that will take care of their employees and provide wonderful customer service to their customers. I've enjoyed working for this company.
Work
Its repetitive, but it's a job. The atmosphere is good. Its competitive, you must know a lot, but you also go through training in the first 2 weeks, so you'll be fine. Overall, it's pretty good position. You get to make your own schedule, ect. Love it.
Pro érvek
Make your own schedule/hours. 25% discount to employees.
Repetitive duties.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Broken promises and unfair. Didnt find the experience pleasing, there was plenty of favoritism there at the shop and they gave unfair pay to their associates
Discount
Kontra érvek
Will tell u one thing, then its flipped opposite
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here but you barely get hours
I liked working here but you barely get any hours and they don’t ask you if you can work on Black Friday because you only get paid if you work in the morning or at night
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job
I was very pleased with how lenient the company was with their work hours. I was able to complete my schooling, along with working enough hours to financially support myself. Another thing I really enjoyed was my co-workers. They really brightened my day and it helped the store run like it should.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive but poor communication
Working here was good, coworkers were amazing. Most management was good at there jobs. Working with schedules however did become a bit of a problem for those who had school.
2,0
Poor management
No one answers the phones or checks voicemails.
They don't prevent problems. They wait for problems to occur and then they might address them.

Aside from management, it's an alright job.
I worked at JCP when I was 17
Everyday we had to ask customers if they wanted to sign up for a store credit card. It was annoying because our managers pressured us into doing so. It was mostly a competition. But other than that, it's a fun place to work
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés