JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 601 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place to work.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2019, június 10.
Overall I liked working at JCP. The coworkers and management were always friendly and very helpful. A typical day consisted of organizing the department, cleaning the fitting rooms, and organizing the merchandise. At the opening and closing of the store we counted the money. It was a fast paced job that required you to be on your feet for the entire shift. JCP lived by the Golden Rule of treating everyone with respect. I enjoyed how fun they made your job. The management always pointed out the positive.
Pro érvek
I liked the 25% discount employees received. Helpful staff.
Short breaks
Not a long term job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 10.
Management could definitely be better. Required to stay passed scheduled time to clean entire store. Need a Morning Team to straighten up instead of workers who’s been standing for hours already and then have to stay 2-3 hours after closing time to clean. Credit apps are pretty much all managers care about. Get praised for making credit more than providing excellent customer service.
Coworkers
Short Breaks, management, pay
Relaxed and moderate job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, június 9.
For the most part, working there was real easy-going. There was a lot of teamwork that came into play no matter what your position was, and the environment was chill and relaxed.
My review
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2019, június 3.
JcPenny was a fun place to work. Styles were always changing and the resets. I earned the trust of Loss Prevention to help them out. I was top in credit card sales. I learned everything quickly.
Pro érvek
All the changes of styles
No cons really
It’s stressful but flexible
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, június 1.
Working at JCPenney can get frustrating and stressful but they try to be flexible to everyone and try to make sure everyone gets paid for what they work
Fun great place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, május 30.
I worked this job seasonal for the holiday season it was great they provided food and breaks for their employees. The managers were fair and fun. They tried their best to do for the employees
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
If you closed at the store you had to stay a very long time until the manager was ready to leave
Pretty good, Easy work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, május 29.
I've worked at jcp for 2 years now. Honestly the pay sucks, but the work is easy and they're flexible with hours. I am a full time college student so i only work on weekends. Not going to lie, after awhile it gets very repetitive and I start to dread to come to work but compared to other jobs its pretty easy work. You make an extra $2 per credit app you sell which is cool. Some managers are chill and cool but others are mean and strict.
If your availability is open they will take advantage of you & give you lots of hours.
I really wanted to go higher in the company and the managers liked me but they basically told me i didn't have enough availability because of school and basically they said i needed to dropout in order to get the position.
Pro érvek
Credit commission, very flexible, easy job for the most part
Kontra érvek
low pay, might take advantage of you
great leadership
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 25.
great leadership and they are willing to assist and train. they trully care for the well being of their employees and want them to succeed in their job
Downward Spiral
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2019, május 21.
When I first started working at JCPenney, it was a very enjoyable place to work, I found myself excited every day to go to work. But about a week after I started, we got a new general manager, and since then things have descended gradually with what seems to be no pit stops. Most of the managers that were there when I started are now gone, and most of the floor associates that I started with are gone as well. With a lack of guidance and practical training, we are left with a team of unreliable associates who would rather spend their time standing around than actually working. The fun and trusting environment that I was introduced to is now replaced with a hostile and negative environment. Associates have trouble getting along, and with all the drama in the workplace, I feel like I am back in high school; and this drama does not exclude managers.
Flexible scheduling, associate discount
Kontra érvek
No training, Constantly short staffed, no reliability between associates or managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable place to work! Activities often!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sikeston, MO2019, május 18.
People and customers are great to work with, and the environment makes it better having people fun to work around that have a good time! The place is overall a good ideal place to work!
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, just not the best environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2019, május 16.
I can’t even explain why it was so bad. It may have been factors in my life but having to run around an entire store when there were designated people in the departments made no sense. The customers didn’t care and just threw close everywhere and they constantly used the restroom in the dressing rooms. The carpets smelled horrible of course because of this. There was a time that I even touched an item that had urine on it. Let’s not even discuss how messy the entire environment was. Everyone had something to say about each other behind their backs. I didn’t want anything to do with it many times but of course just to not really cause a stir I just went along with them because all I could think is that I’m leaving soon and I don’t want any mess with anyone. I don’t know what it is about JCPenney’s customers but I came back from school and every customer had an attitude with me. I’m ok with the occasional 1-5 customers with bad attitudes, but this was nonstop. I kept the same attitude as I did before I left for school, but for some reason, the customers were extremely agitated and I really was depressed from school so I later realized that if I didn’t leave at the time I did, that I would start treating them the way they were treating me, so sorry for the essay, but JCPenney isn’t the place to make money and not be stressed out.
Kontra érvek
They try to make it harder to really get those discounts after they realize how good they are
Quick pace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gateway Mall2019, május 13.
Quick paced if you don’t like being on your feet all day this isn’t the job for you. However the discounts were good, the hours are flexible and the people are pretty nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food workers make more!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, április 28.
I wouldn't recommend anybody wirh a family to work at Jcpenney. The pay is insulting for the work your expected to do. Management is not qualified and they are not concerned with what you have going on in your life at all. If you have any other options pick any one before Jcpenney.
Kontra érvek
Pay, no benefits, no growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall nice place to work
Sales Associate| Cashier/Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, április 23.
The only negative thing I can say about JCP, is the lack of job advancement. The JCP in Ardmore has been a home to me, the associates who are there are great people. The JCP corporate really needs to pay more attention to our store. We have had general managers in and out. We are a great store and deserve a lot of credit.
great associates
Kontra érvek
lack of flexible schedule, no job advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
part time
cashier/sales (weekends only) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway Arkansas2019, április 23.
I worked seasonal for Christmas holiday only. Enjoyed my job and all my coworkers. I worked on weekends mostly and they kept my on after the holidays but I returned to full time employment so left this job.
discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not treat you very well the manager don’t always know what they are doing. We do have fun at times.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2019, április 22.
It’s usually busy on certain days of the week everyone always gonna be busy doing a task we would always have to walk between departments to return clothes or other items. We help with customers to look for things and help check out if needed. We put clothes back that people leave in the fitting room and we recover around everywhere to fold to fixing hangers or putting up clothes that fallen on the floor. But sometimes the managers would move us around a lot but they sometimes give you attitude towards the employees. They blame us for something that wasn’t our fault and we don’t always have a long enough break before they want us to go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and time consuming workplace . Great people and no drama
Cashier /Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Heights, OH2019, április 16.
I loved working here . The hours weren’t to harsh pay was decent . There is no particular dress code . It was in a great neighborhood and the discount were nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Organized workplace with friendly management
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, április 11.
A typical day at work would be greeting customers, organizing merchandise onto fitting room carts, folding and hanging merchandise to make it look presentable and working on the registers. I have learned how to have more patience and have better customer service. The management team is easy-going and fun to be around. The workplace culture is very organized, trustworthy and adaptable. The hardest part of this job is to try and finish things by a certain time. The most enjoyable part of this job would be the friendly environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun and enjoyable place to work at..
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, április 1.
J.c.penny was a amazed place to work at..they recognized u hard work and always tk u for it..they also promote u to different departments..its also was a family company..they help as much as they could if was have trouble in your way of live..our store manager was a wonderful and amazed man to work for..I love work there..
Lunche every hoildays ..
Kontra érvek
There no complains with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place. Great managers.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, OH2019, március 28.
Jcpenneys is an overall good place to work if your young and need a job. The managers are great people and care about your well being as most places do not. The envroment is comforatable and if you like talking to people and helping people find what they need its a good job for you.
Good enviroment. Great managers
Bad pay. No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van