JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

639 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 706 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to work. Realkt never had enough people to cover all work areas. Not enough pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2019, március 14.
Everyday I would have to do more than one persons job. The pay wasn't sent great and everybody always seemed to have an attitude. Needed a job that why I applied but it wasn't worth it at all
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a horrible experience for me. Bad enough to where I will not spend my money there and will never offer it as a job opportunity to friends.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2019, március 14.
Management was very poor. Associates were open about their dislikes on homosexuals. Their customer service wasn’t always the best. Overall I just felt that most of the associates weren’t good people. But there were the good few whom I really enjoyed.
Children's department!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2019, március 14.
I enjoyed working part time for JC Penney. I received their discount card and made $9.50 an hour. I attended 1 training session. I look forward to more training on the job. In the meantime Im looking for other opportunities and I am increasing awareness of my availability.

Easiest part of the job is tending to a customer's needs. The hardest part is the treatmen tthat another staff memeber gave me. We can learn from staff, or other employees that still care like myself!! In spite of eveerything!!
Pot Luck
Munkahelyi kultúra
managers and coworkers easy to get a long with
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, március 13.
the manager were really nice they would help you out with problems. i was able to pick up what they were teaching me about the different jobs i had to do.
my first job
Sales Associate (Cashier) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2019, március 5.
I loved working here! I loved getting credit applications! I loved working with my coworkers, they were great. I made a lot of friends working there!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Slow work pace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA 309092019, február 28.
A typical day at work includes folding clothes,checking dressing rooms, ringing up customers ,and putting clothes back.It is a laid back area with not too much to do.
2,0
Not flexible
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, február 27.
JCPenney was not a good place to work, I was initially part time but was expected to work so many hours on days I had already told them I could not. The management was rude and did not care about their employees; it is not worth working more than you should for such little pay.
The pay and hours
Discount
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, IN2019, február 22.
Register in draw. Open draw. Sales . stock shelves. Dust. Run sweeper. Clean fitting room.
Restocked shelves. Clean mirrors. Held things for 3 days for employees took register outbefore you left.
No lunch break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good and friendly place but ....
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2019, február 21.
As for the work experience, it went great, met a few good people, learned to communicate a lot more and how to work the registers. A typical day at work would either be slow or fast like any other job and there really wasn't a hard part of the job, for the enjoyable part, I think having some pretty good and funny conversations with costumers were the best. I just think the hiring/training process is the part where it was just all over the place. At first I was originally applying to Sephora inside Jcpenney because I'm obsessed with makeup and thought it would've been an ok experience and a good start for a first job which is another story. But when I arrived for my second day of training I was sat down and told to go on this program thing and watch a bunch of videos that were listed on the page.... thing is... the videos that were listed were about Jcpenney and only 3 were somewhat about sephora. I was a little confused since there was another girl who was also applying to Sephora but was given a sheet of paper with specific videos to watch. I then found out that it was her third day so I thought well im only on my second day maybe i'll get the paper the next day. N o p e. On my third day I was put on the floor for sephora but ended up getting assigned to do 'recovery' for Jcpenney for just that day which I didn't mind because I was very confused and not prepared at all and recovery was simple. After working like 2 days a week I decided to switch to Jcpenney, thankfully my experience with that was much better, and luckily there was a nice lady there who decided to let me watch  több... her do some checkouts a few times so I can prepare myself a little more and have a better idea of what the process looked like and yeah, I then decided to resign since I didnt think it was the right time for me either way. Things happen.  kevesebb
discount, meet new people
Kontra érvek
for sephora, not enough hours. Jcpenney wise, training could've gone better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, február 19.
Fun out going people, short breaks, can be very hectic during holidays and also long days. The people that work there get are very easy to get along with and gets along with others
Fun work environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2019, február 18.
JCPenney is a fun place to work, the managers are pretty laid back, except when it comes to making credit. They are very flexible with hours and are able to work around your schedules.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Know what you're getting into
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, február 17.
When business was slow (all the time) work could get done fast but instead of sending people home early, they give hours of pointless busy work. Management was very strict, the best employees are treated the same as the worst. UNDERSTAND you will be scheduled every week for every hour you put on your availability. Felt like the teenage equivalent of a dull office job. Oh and while you work your 4-8 hour shift 30 mins of pop songs(or pop holiday songs) will be played on a loop.Their targeted customers are middle age and older women so the environment is suited to best please them, I should have realized that me being a teenage male, wouldn't enjoy spending long periods of time at a place like this. If you apply for only sales associate or only cashier they just make you do both.
Pro érvek
flexible hours except on holidays
dying inside
Munkahelyi kultúra
This can be a very fast pace working enviroment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2019, február 15.
Learning all the different name designer brands of clothing also the history of James Cash was an America businessman and entrepreneur between September 1875 - 1902
Pro érvek
Its a how you work your integrity
No comment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, február 13.
The workers themselves were enjoyable. However, management was okay, scheduling was awful, they were hardly flexible considering school circumstances. It was very slow all of the time, got pretty boring.
Unfair,Boring, and unrealistic place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frisco, TX2019, február 12.
I worked at a JCPenney inside a mall. I like my Co workers that help me learned new things about that work life. But they are either old retired people or young people who needs a job like me. That’s creates a huge problem or at lease in my JCPenney’s. The reason being is that the manger care about the older people than the younger people. I know that sounds good on paper but it’s not. That means that the older people get more breaks(paid) than the younger people who also worked the same amount of hours or more. Also the manger treats the younger people like dirt or low respected while the older people get praised. They also wants us to keep the place in order. Which it should be. The problem is that the majority of the costumers are the people who flip clothes everywhere or leave clothes or items where they are not suppose to go. Not saying it could look nice but I’m saying that theres gonna be a few spots where costumers flip clothing everywhere. I had one manger that threatened 2 other co workers and me that we would lose our jobs if the place is not “perfect”. By the way that story was on my first week there. We got the place tidy up but then the hordes of customers came and trashed it up again. So we had to do it again. While we where recovering the place the manger came up to us angrily. Saying that “I told all 3 of you guys to cleans the place up.” Then she decided to split us up into different departments. That made me angry and wasn’t expecting that from my first job. Even though my co workers and I did the task. That was also on the same day as the last story. Do  több... mind you that I applied for a cashier position not the clean up crew. The manger thought I wasn’t trained enough to get on the register. I didn’t care I still got on the cash register. I learned through peers and trail and error. There’s a thing call “credit apps”, it when someone signs up for the JCPenney’s credit card. After a few months the manger still dosn’t trust me with the cashier position. Even though I got the most “credit apps” every single day. The manger keeps making the excuse that I am not trained enough even though our goals is to get a lot of credit apps. Not to brag but I got at least 4 everyday. Which is not a lot but trust me it’s a lot when people really don’t want the JCPenney card. The poster when you apply here says that collaboration is key. The problem is that if you talk to another co worker during work then the mangers would get mad at you. Pays kinda bad($8.50 per hour) compare to other retail stores. That was only some of the bad experiences that I had there. But there are some positives to this job. The stories was only about one manager. But there are other mangers too. I only liked 3 mangers out of 7. One manger actually liked me for my hardworking effort unlike that one manger that should not be named.(we call her The Wigs). You do have to work long hours but they do hold the promise of flexibility with hours unless your during the holiday season. That’s it, I just want to say this place is bad for the most part(Big OOF)  kevesebb
Small discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad mangement, bad pay, super long hours, pay bi weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
low wage and very few hours to pay bills.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgmar mall2019, február 12.
some times employees will call out, communication between managers suck, work for less, not for anyone in their thirties. managers sometimes will not answer if you call them for help. their will be a lot of teenagers will get a lot of hours and while others don't. They will cut hours if you don't make your goal or some excuse they have. however, what make this job great is that their are great managers and supervisors that will listen. but there will always be one. co workers are great, but their are a few that will not do anything and just gossip. usually its really slow on weekdays ,however on weekends is busy. customers will sometimes be rude and will try to scam you if you are not careful. This job is good for anyone trying to get extra bucks for gas or food. other than that you will regret it. after working only once or twice a week.
Pro érvek
drawings to win, mexican food(sometimes), great co workers+managers
few hours, pay rate
Corporate
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, PA2019, február 7.
JCPenney was my first job, so I had nothing to compare it to, and I enjoyed my job for the most part. Now, I know that corporate sucks and they do not care about you. They push really hard for you to get credit card applications from customers.
Discounts
Corporate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun Workplace/ horrible pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lewisville, TX2019, február 7.
I worked at JCPenney for almost a year and never got a raise. When I started, I had had 2 jobs before working for JCP. I started with a little more than minimum wage, and never got a raise, even though I was told I would before the six months mark.
But then again, it was a good workplace, and the managers were very encouraging.
good management/ fun workplace
horrible pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Productive but not exciting
Sales Associate/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, február 6.
My task working as a sales associate at Jcpenneys was to help customers fufill their needs and help find the correct sizes they need if it’s not on floor. Another task I was responsible for was being a cashier when shifts may vary.
Flexiable work hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay for where I stay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fast paced work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2019, február 4.
It was always busy, always something to do. I got plenty of hours and they were flexible hours. I liked my job and I liked my manager and other Co workers.
Lots of hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van