Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales752 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
752 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever since I started working here, the management have always been kind and understanding. My training from my first few months here gave me experience to do really good at my job. All the coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. I’ve learned so far that providing the customers helpful customer service is what makes them appreciate you for what you do. The one thing that I have not appreciated from working here is the company’s minimum wage and small annual raises.
Associate Discount, Friendly Coworkers, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Still paid minimum wage, Raises not often
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very nice company to work for just not the best store. the company really showed they cared about their employees with lunches and snacks. the company also rewarded you when you got someone to open a jcp credit card
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenney in first colony mall in sugar land, tx is a terrible work. management is the worst of them all. corporate needs to step in and see why they have such a high employee turn over, and the pay is not enough for what you have to deal with!!!!! if I could give a negative it would be -8. and if you are in school stay away cause they do not care....
no cons
Kontra érvek
worst management team, corporate please step in or shut down!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a good place to start working if you want to get into business because you will meet a lot of people from different backgrounds and work in different departments and learn many tricks of the business. I have also learned patience, and got the courage to stand for what I believe in because it is very easy to get swayed in commercialism and vanity due to exposure to pretty things. Atmosphere at the workplace is pleasant and management is encouraging and friendly, and easy to speak to, if one has any issue about anything. The hardest part of the job is not being able to do everything that you are suppose to do within the limited time that you were there specially during peak season, and the most enjoyable part is the time spent talking to people and getting to know their preferences and what makes them smile. The most lovable part is when someone tells me that I made him/her feel good and he/she leaves feeling satisfied and cared for,promising to come back because he/she was served above and beyond he/her expectations.
discounts, camaraderie
short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was initially very communicative but then became harder to reach. Long hours standing up with very little time for breaks did become difficult. I often had to have family drop off food that I could quickly eat within a 15 min window. That was not enough time to actually go purchase and eat food well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from this company so far as dealing with customers on hand. Working with this company provided great management skills as well. Closing and opening always help with counting money
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were great about hours and taking time off, it was a easy but fun job, sometimes stressful during back to school and holiday shopping but good for experiences.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible, there was times where i would only work 4 hours a week and others would get a lot of hours just because they were friends with the managers. on top of that they expect too much of you, and set unrealistic goals or associates
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here, I wish I can go back. My managers and supervisors were the best! They worked with me when I needed it the most. They always made sure their employees were always good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day varies as far as the past. i thought management was okay. the hardest part of the job was not knowing what your hours were going to look like. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to dress comfortably.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had no problems working at JCPenny. I loved the people I worked with, and like the environment. I only left bc I needed mor money, but I would go back if u could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be extremely stressful due to lack of management at times or lack of hours. Being scheduled alone made it difficult to fully assist customers at times and when you are trying to meet goals it makes it almost impossible for most associates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience working at JCPenneys it taught me a lot when it comes to customer service. All the new skills I learned here was amazing. I would love to work here again.
Pro érvek
Holiday free lunches/Holiday pay/Great people
not paid very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the store I work at we focus on helping our customers have an enjoyable shopping experience. Penney's is a very inclusive and accepting work environment, I personally get along with most of my coworkers, and most of the time we are able to have fun and help our customers have a positive experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the people that I worked with. The job wasn’t hard as long as we all worked together. Great discount. Good environment. Loved the regular customers. The store manager however was never there and when he was he never helped. He is a gossip and likes to hire his friends and gave the rest of us less hours because of it. I honestly don’t know how he still works there.
Discount
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a terrible work place under staffed and under supervised. I would appreciate direction and clear expectations of work. And that isn't something you get there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I use to work for JCP last year and I loved it, the managers were great very friendly people who gave every hard working employee a chance for more hours competitive pay and paid sick days
Pro érvek
Fast paced good pay great co-workers great employee discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeted costumers entering the store. Politely assisted costumers in person or via telephone. Answered product questions with up to date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
Pro érvek
I got satisfaction bringing a good costumer service
Only part time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The thing I liked about this job was that I was constantly changing what my duties. Some days I would organize shelves. Some days I would clean out the dressing room and re-zone. Some days I would measure for suits. It was nice to change it up.
Different jobs
low hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would always be busy because I would stay on the register for my 8 hour shift since there are always coupons even when it is the slow days. I have learned how to communicate well with the customers and always convince them to apply for a credit card and tell them about the benefits and they would actually apply. I have made a decent amount of credit care applications in a week. The hardest part of my job is recovering the clothes, the fitting room and dealing with customers about complaints about the price of our items. I love going to work and most of the associates always say hi angel in the morning.
discounts
Kontra érvek
short breaks. call on speaker all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good store to work at,very cordial enviroment.Management appreciates your hard work.It becomes stressful when gets busy.I also gained lot of experience by working under different supervisors.
Pro érvek
mechendise discounts and over times
Kontra érvek
it can be stressful at times