Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales752 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
752 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever since I started working here, the management have always been kind and understanding. My training from my first few months here gave me experience to do really good at my job. All the coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. I’ve learned so far that providing the customers helpful customer service is what makes them appreciate you for what you do. The one thing that I have not appreciated from working here is the company’s minimum wage and small annual raises.
Associate Discount, Friendly Coworkers, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Still paid minimum wage, Raises not often
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty good the hours were good, the pay was decent. I got to work in a lot of areas around the store from dress shirts, modern men, big and tall, mens shoes, and womens shoes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is pretty easy. You fold clothes, talk to customers, check them out, and its a overall good environment. Would recommend if you're looking for a temporary or part time position.
Easy job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JC Penny’s. I would recommend working there to a friend or to someone looking for a job. Managers was nice and staff are friendly.
Pro érvek
Nice job for someone young in school or with no kids
Kontra érvek
Hours and pay not enough for me
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked here for just under 2 months but I liked the work I was doing. I was a sales floor associate who checked people out at the registers, organized the clothing on the sales floor, and cleaned the fitting rooms. There were a lot of employees and no matter the age difference they were all still friendly and talked/helped out whenever they could. The hardest part of the job for me was trying to sell the credit cards to people. I didn't have any experience with this and parts of it were hard to understand. I also didn't have any training while I was working here, and the person who was supposed to train me never did and just went off on their own. The most enjoyable part was actually when the store was closed for the day. All the employees would clean up the sales floor and make sure the fitting rooms were empty. I would just walk around listening to my own music doing my own thing and I liked that the most. The only reason I left this job was because it was affecting my school performance with the amount of hours I was working. I asked for less and they wouldn't schedule me for less than I already was.
Discount, good hours
Kontra érvek
No training, can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are highly incompetent and unprofessional. There is a total disregard for customer service. Leadership would constantly give customers an attitude and were generally nasty to everyone.
Pro érvek
The break room was decent
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to deal with customers, how to manage a store. Hardest part of job is the long hours sometimes. Workplace culture was fun, a lot of nice people.
free food at times.
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and high paced environment but once you understand the system it becomes easier. I learned how to work the register and how to have great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at jcp was first opening all the registers before we opened the store. After opening the registers I would check the fitting rooms making sure they were clean. And after that things were just repetitive. If I wasn't on the register then I was folding clothes and putting them back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at jcpenney, if they had more hours and a better way of moving up in the store I would love to stay. It's not a place I would try to make a career at but for just getting out of school and for a first time job it helps.
Discount
No overtime, no hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started off as a sales associate, trained people to used the new cash registers, moved into the display department. Display department was a wonderful job. Dressed out window displays, all christmas decorations, all departments of set up for sales. Got to travel to new stores to help set up for grand openings
Great manager
Kontra érvek
Displays were changed when all stores changed their departments
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job. I learn so much about myself. I learn how to handle customers. Management was very great. I love it. And the people I work with. Just great.
Hour
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintained consistently high levels of products knowledge. Friendly management. Hard part of job was been on your feet all day. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the experience of been a clear and helping clients.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very on the move, managers are fast to push the JCPenny credit card with the reward of being offered one "jeans day", manger was not flexible with my upcoming school hours, and would always have to stay 2-3 hours after my shift ended to put away clothes.
discounts on clothes
not flexible on hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
management sucks 100%. no matter how well I did; if the management don't like you, you will never get a chance to grow. even though you know more than the management that is on hand. its very stressful because you cannot make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of clothing in fitting rooms especially during holidays. If you stay relaxed and just stay focused on getting them clean then it isn't hard. The customers are more than a hand full and management are somewhat fair. Customers ask a lot of questions about products and where things are located as well as prices of items. I learned not to let people get to you because they most definitely will try at this job.
15 min paid break and 30 min lunch if you work over 6 hours
Kontra érvek
customers having lack of hygiene
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were not professional they would give raises to their friend co-workers and not acknowledge others workers that were really working hard everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was not great. the pay was very low and they did not offer raises. Management was not great. Very pushy to get sales. However time off requests were usually approved
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has big, big problems with how it treats employees. People are fired over the most ridiculous petty things and for no reason whatsoever other than a manger dislikes or is jealous. This company can only be described as COLD BLOODED and low down dirty. They takes the welfare and self-esteem of their employees for granted. Too many managers have firing ability is one of the issues with JCPenney. JC Penney needs to instill a practical and fair process for firing employees. Their method is the most inhumane I have ever witnessed. However, the blame falls squarely upon JC Penney as a company for not having a progressive discipline policy established, outlining how corrective action and termination should take place should they have to fire someone. It would BUILD TRUST and RESPECT from employees if they knew they could count on every employee issue being handled consistently and FAIRLY.
It's a Great Part-Time Job
Kontra érvek
Managers and Policy Inconsistency and Lack of Policies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun always just do what needs to be done and you'll be good it's a good place to work you be good as long as the job gets done that is all so have fun
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fun and fast.
I loved everyone I worked with.

The hardest part of the job was being on my feet for hours.

Management was great.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people and getting cutstomes what the need.
Pro érvek
Fun workplaces, Made a lot of friends.
Kontra érvek
Being on your feet all day.