Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales752 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
752 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever since I started working here, the management have always been kind and understanding. My training from my first few months here gave me experience to do really good at my job. All the coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. I’ve learned so far that providing the customers helpful customer service is what makes them appreciate you for what you do. The one thing that I have not appreciated from working here is the company’s minimum wage and small annual raises.
Associate Discount, Friendly Coworkers, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Still paid minimum wage, Raises not often
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff was great made some good friends working at JCPenny.
A typical day in JCPenny consists of helping customers find merchandise and checking people out(cash/credit card transactions).
Free Lunch, Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management change schedules during the week
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The jcpenney in rome ga is the absolute worst place to work. It is nasty and the things that go on is crazy.I enjoyed working here until I realized this.
NONE
NOT ENOUGH HOURS, DIRTY ENVIRONMENT, ETC
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working in custom jewelry I use to get discount I was in different departments I opened closed the registers met good people I got along with every one.
PARTYS
THE JOB DIDNT LAST LONG
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in. Went to manger to job. Clean dressing room out, customer service, sales transaction accurate cash handling, organized sales floor, assistance to customers.
Meet new people
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JCPenney for 9 months. Great first job, they really work with you and your schedule. Associates are very friendly, established great bonds with our customers. Disorganized, the work you put into it was not worth the pay.
Great environmet, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
short breaks, lack of recognision
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like all retail places, it was an ebb and flow so when slow, you find something productive to do after making sure everything is stocked, cleaned and put back where it belongs. The people were nice and I still see some of my former coworkers from time to time and still maintain friendship. As with other jobs working in public, meeting people and making new friends was the most enjoyable part of working there! The hardest part was trying to get customers to sign up for the JCP charge card.
Pro érvek
Very clean environment, kind compassionate workers on all levels
Kontra érvek
Basing evaluations partly on how many people you got to sign up for the store credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been here for 7 years, my loyalty for this place is unwavering. I believe in this company and the products we sell. It's fair to employees, but some of the management is a bit iffy.
Awesome co-workers
Poor benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasn't always the most pleasant place to work, some of the management were very unfair in treatment and talked down on some of the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job were the other employees.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers were bad and did not care most of the time. They would move us around and most of the stuff was left unfinished. Managers would get mad at you for no reason and most of the time they would expect "friends" while the store was slow.
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
i started off stocking items in the back. then bring things out for the store. I would re tag clothes that needed to be lowered in price. i would cashier
free lunch health care
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I learned while working this job, wash to properly keep the sales floor clean. Also learning how to fold and organize messy racks efficiently. While not going to far away from my register to attend to customers checking out or nearby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, nice big break room. Good set schedule & fun working with the other co workers. I worked in the shoe department & enjoyed going to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Willing to train and give you as much as you need. Advancement opportunities. Management was great and gave incentives and rewards. Positive Enviroment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job i would say was dealing with angry client. Management was very nice but insufficient. The most enjoyable part of this job would be meeting new people everyday, and making their day better with the service i provide.
great deals
Kontra érvek
Lots of complaints about the online ordering
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked at JCPenny during the seasonal time two years ago, it was my first job in united states. i had a very nice and helpful coworkers and some of good management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good management , very laid back and family oriented. Schedules are very flexible. Not to bad as a part time job while your in school or as a first job.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JcPenney was a very rewarding experience that taught me many new skills that I would not have gained otherwise. There were a few challenges here and there regarding the technology that they use (it could definitely be improved). but other than that it was a nice experience. I was able to schedule time off in advance without issues and worked hours that were doable.
Pro érvek
Working with a helpful team of people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, hard to change availability
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always a good time working there. Costumers were friendly, co-workers were nice as well. Only reason I left was because it was seasonal, otherwise I probably would've stay there longer.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there the people and employees were all out going and i had no problems with anybody the HR was very reasonable and helpful so were the other boss's.
Job experience
Not much hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there was okay but the people are lazy and they are trifling. The managers/lod's show A LOT of favoritism towards employees and there are a couple of them that are racist. Working in retail is always stressful but it is pretty much what you make of it.
discounts