Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales752 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
752 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ever since I started working here, the management have always been kind and understanding. My training from my first few months here gave me experience to do really good at my job. All the coworkers are friendly and easy to get along with. I’ve learned so far that providing the customers helpful customer service is what makes them appreciate you for what you do. The one thing that I have not appreciated from working here is the company’s minimum wage and small annual raises.
Associate Discount, Friendly Coworkers, Flexible Hours
Kontra érvek
Still paid minimum wage, Raises not often
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with all my coworkers they try to make Work a fun place to be .. love all of my customers that always come in so that I can help them fine what they need it make my job a better place to work ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have only worked here for a few months and I have already had many issues and it was not due to myself. I think part of the problem is that I should not work in retail and I do not recommend it for a first job.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't management's fault, as the turnover was so high. But we were very understaffed and I could not take off time that I needed for school activities. It was not a great environment to be in, and I dreaded working every day.
Super short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely busy around holidays or when their were special sales. working at jcpenney I pretty much stayed busy their was something to do unless their was a football or basketball game on a Sunday. also important that you got along with co workers and worked as a team together
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney. The managers were amazing, and the majority of coworkers were too. Hardest part was the Z Racks, easiest was helping the customers.
Pro érvek
Build friendships, discounts, flexible schedule
Short breaks, racist manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the jewelry department, I assisted many customers with their purchases, and then rang them up. We were given a small incentive of 1% on the purchase price of fine jewelry.
Pro érvek
I like the hours, or my part-time position
Had to work from 11pm to 7am during the x-mas season
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at jcp is terrible and the hours are not consistent and are usually low. Supervisors talk down to you and make you feel beneath them and the store is always understaffed.
Low hours, mistreatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working in home its slower paced less dealing with clothing messes. Overall though it was retail and retail is retail, management is good though, if your looking for a good part time job JCP is the way to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day of work was fun, and competitive, i learned to work under pressure and in collaboration with others to give good customer service. the most enjoyable part of the typical day of work it was when we opened approved credit accounts ans congratulated you for that, and more that satisfaction of the customer's gratitude fot good service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is in this workplace is with no command structure. Everyone has their own goals but aren't part of a team. Time limits are placed to the point it can't almost be done.
No very many
Almost to many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job itself was ok. it was pretty simple, answering phones, using the register, and putting away clothes. but the management was bad. they pushed too hard for employees to open credit cards, to the point where customers would get annoyed. some of the managers were nice, but the others were rude and very critical of little things. The best part of the job was getting to wear jeans on some days and the free food during the holiday season. other than that, i didn't like going to work
Pro érvek
free food during holiday season
Kontra érvek
having to open a certain number of credit cards every day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The JCPenney I worked at closed down, but it was a very enjoyable experience working there. The work staff was very nice, and the manager was flexible with the hours since I was still in school.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the very first job I had, and also the first place to teach me how checks go through the system. I was very proud of myself when I learned about them, that I was eager to teach others how checks go through when I started at Toys R Us. Very laid back, but everyone knew where they needed to be, and I quickly learned how to fold/restock the Men's and Home Department items, (towels, wash cloths, kitchen acessories, mens shirts, pants, shoes, pajamas, bedding)
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are very lenient On your time coming in and if they have slow days you might be able to leave early beacause I got off 2 hours early one day without pay but it was still good to get off early
Hour long lunches, and a 15 min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Individuals would fold clothes, help customers with purchasing items or helping them find something they were looking for. Rearranged and made new displays. wiped down areas and clothes racks. dealt with money all day. Dealt money out of the cash box for other areas in the store when they were running low on change in their cash drawer. At night, would handle the cash box turn in to put in the safe until the next morning. Helped lock up the store at the end of the night to prevent burglary or theft.
Pro érvek
easy to request time off
Kontra érvek
having to work on holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'd work there again but in a different position. Friendly management. Easy going work place. Customers only sucked now and then (meaning they would get rude over something that was their fault, ex. Past return policy time).
Catered lunches sometimes
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
work forcproductivee but some days were slower than others. the management was great bc sometimes when i didnt have a ride and i would arrive late the manager would cut some slack on me
coworkers are nice
i wasnt working full-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy going. The people that I worked with were very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed being able to experience the work place at JCPenney the hours were also flexible and easy to work around my school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work but Im not sure about longterm. They have certain jobs like cashier, fitting room, and merchandise. For cashier you helped customers and would check them out only putting out you clothing and items returned. For fitting room they would focus on fitting rooms and put clothes back that were tried on and also cleaning the floors and folding tables. For merchandise all they do is put out products and clothing onto the floor.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was treated well and fairly, the work could be stressful at times bit coworkers are always ready to help. Managers are understanding and firm when it comes to tasks and performing them. My experience was a good one.
Pro érvek
Assocoate discoints that can be used with coupons
Kontra érvek
Sometimes breaks are overlooked.