Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales750 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
750 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 155 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i am on register all day. arrive 15 minutes before starting clock in abou five minutes before start then there is amorniing huddle before store opens and e
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenny, I enjoyed the position, but the environment was difficult for me to work in. There was little training with an expectation of a high learning curve. The management didn't work well with providing employees with the information about how to succeed the way they wanted, and were very pushy and abrasive when it came to selling credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the best manager ever!!! My experience was great. I enjoyed working with all if the great customers and all of my co-workers. Only one bad thing, no a.c. in the building so it was hot during the summer!
Employee discount
No healthcare
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney and everything that I learned there. From cashiering to packaging a customer's order, I was able to generate many new experiences and skills. I was moved to a lot of different areas of the store so I learned the duties of many different positions which I think has helped me greatly. I really loved the environment and all of my coworkers. It was always fun and friendly and I felt like I belonged.
Discounts, Environment
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at JC Penny was very good. I learned a lot skills working here such as unloading a truck full of merchandise, pricing merchandise, running a cashier, providing customer service. I really liked the other employees I worked with. Overall, it was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You pick your schedule as you like if you are student. i learned a lot of things and they stuff helped me a lot they had best manager and best employees. no hard job always you will have fun while you are working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Really nice and understanding managers. Easy work to do. Can be stressful at times, but for the most part, it was good to work for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had this job as ahighschool senior. it was ok for that time. I made $7.50/hour. the fitting room was always a mess. I barely got called to the registers. I was expected to persuade the customers to get jcpenney credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days is very busy and fast past, and some days are slow but busy at the same time because there's always something to do around the store. Like Straighten up your area and help any customers, or another associate
The Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work atmosphere is fast-paced, with numerous tasks to be completed at once. Employees must always be on their feet, multitasking. Employees are rude and unprofessional, management is inconsistent and communication isn't professional.
Pro érvek
Option to swatp shifts with other employees
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule, low pay, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful and too many mistakes made when the holidays came around. Some of the staff are nice but this is a failing business so there aren't many opportunities for growth. The customers there are very mean at most times and will definitely scare you just to get a discount. I felt scared working there.
Kontra érvek
bad customers, bad environment, very stressful at peak hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers and coworkers are awesome, everyone is very nice and are pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who walk in crabby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was okay when I first started working there, but by the end of my time there it was terrible. They did not care about their employees, they barely treated us like people unless you were a favorite. If I requested a day off because I was out of town and wrote it down in the schedulers book, they still scheduled me and would not take responsibility that it was their fault that they scheduled me. I loved the people I worked with but that was the only thing I liked about working here. The fitting rooms were probably the worst. They would be filled up non-stop. I worked the evening shift and when I would get there for my shift the morning shift did nothing to help, and when I would tell management they would blame it on the evening shift, and say we were "slacking". I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone.
Fitting rooms, and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although I was here seasonal, the workplace was great. Only complaint I had is they gave me a day notice of them letting me go. More hours could have been nice too but I wasn't expecting it since I was seasonal
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
good to work for part time or retired discounts are great love work for them they do reward you for your work, with pins and prizes love every department
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management were very harsh on employees and i would find myself crying in the bathroom often. We were constantly pressured to sell the customers credit cards and if we failed to meet a quota we were reprimanded.
Some Cupons
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working with all my coworkers they try to make Work a fun place to be .. love all of my customers that always come in so that I can help them fine what they need it make my job a better place to work ..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have only worked here for a few months and I have already had many issues and it was not due to myself. I think part of the problem is that I should not work in retail and I do not recommend it for a first job.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't management's fault, as the turnover was so high. But we were very understaffed and I could not take off time that I needed for school activities. It was not a great environment to be in, and I dreaded working every day.
Super short breaks