Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales749 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
749 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was my first job ever and they were very willing to work around my school schedule. The managers were the sweetest and the other associates were very kind and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work always busy have to be able to work quickly. I enjoyed working there but I had to leave because I was getting busy with school being it was my senior year & the only thing I would complain about is not having backup cashiers to help out as busy as we were.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
you get to experience a lot of new things a meet a lot of new people, and that's what i love about the workplace. Everyone is open to others and will there for you if or when needed.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked during summer and during winter break and loved it. I think it was a very fun job and I was able to learn a lot from it. Very nice people and very laid back although, we always got things done and valued our customers
Nice people
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I enjoy most about working at JCPenney was the people that I worked with. Everybody treats you with respect and care about your well being. I learn a lot from my managers.
Hours are flexible
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I left because I was getting too few hours and the work was super slow and boring. The shoe area was never organized and in order for me to actually have something to do every time I worked I would have to pace myself with what I did every shift because no one ever suggested What needed to be done on that shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney my coworkes where really nice. Everyone cleaned after there selfs the displays where always clean it was never a dull moment
Lovely environment lovely coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
PROS:
- Great management (some)

- Organized

- Clean environment

- Great loss prevention team

- Communication through walkie talkies with managers and co-workers

- Pay is direct deposited

- Can access work schedule and pay stubs online

- Employee discount (not much, but better than nothing)

- Not so strict on tattoos and piercings (as long as it's not offensive)

- Recognize and reward hard work

CONS:

- Management will force/pressure you to make credit card sales to the customers and if you don't meet the weekly goal they WILL let you go. I guess credit card sales is more valuable than great work ethnic and skills (BOO)

- No breaks

- No room for advancement

- Gets really busy, especially during the holidays

- It's not guaranteed that you'll be off by the end of the shift, especially if you close. Example: Shift was supposed to end at 10:30pm but carried out until 12am and sometimes later. Unstable time management. Overall, if the store is not finished before you leave, you'll stay until it is.

- Lazy co-workers

- My first day, I was thrown onto the registers. It was frustrating BUT I eventually caught on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a great deal of turnover. Management wasn't fair and had favourites based more on popularity than work performance. Hours at holidays were awful, especially at Thanksgiving.
Discpount was good.
Short breaks & meals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day was fairly busy but still good its all sbout people customers diversity easy company to come into i didnt feel like an outsider when i started there i enjoyed talking and assisting the customers
Associates like family
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was really nice and listened and the coworkers were nice. As is typical sometimes getting break was a little hard sometimes but for the most part they tok care of you.

I was only there for a month, but they made me feel welcome.
Good non-toxic enviroment
Had to be on feet for up to 8 hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is good. Managers are nice and very genuine. Associates make you feel comfortable, they are kind. You get great discounts and benefits for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cared more about their customers then their employees.Managers let the customers that come and shop mis treat the employees very messy store good sales though
GOOD SALES
RUDE MANAGERS
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
depends on who your manager is, customers tend to be disrespectful, and customers feel obligated for a discount. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless it is your first job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was terrible to the employees. Didn't care about our well being. I have lots of stories about this place. Very unprofessional. Rarely allowed any breaks.
it was an okay job.
lots of refolding clothes. Cleaning dressing rooms. Hanging clothes. Putting away go backs.

The Holidays are kind of fun. Lot of different customers lots of sales. more or less hours.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the main manager is irritating, always works in one department which is the home department and is rude to his associates.some of the managers tend to have an attitude when other associates ask the \m for help.
Pro érvek
fun associates, some good managers
Kontra érvek
managers are rude, always complain about something, not helpful, always working in one department all the time, and comes to tell us to clean up when everything is clean
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCpenney has poor management, but tries their hardest. Usually hires new workers and forgets about their previous workers. A lot of relaxed coworkers, but strict managers that don’t their job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All they care is you have to constantly try to ask the customer to signup for store credit cards, they hardly train you on the cash register and you have to be slowly working on that till you pick up, all that management cares is signup customers so they get some commision out of it, and if you don't, slowly but surely your work hours shrinks to nothing and make you quite, really a sad place to work management rate is below zero. If you smoke you have 3 breaks otherwise just 1.
Pro érvek
There is nothing good about this place
Kontra érvek
Management have no respect for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i am on register all day. arrive 15 minutes before starting clock in abou five minutes before start then there is amorniing huddle before store opens and e