Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales749 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
749 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very well company to work for they treat you well the hardest job of their sometimes peolple will call sick and had to work double shift the cultulture was great when you where finished with your deoparment sometimes manager will let you dances and make you parties
Pro érvek
they where my favorite job they treaht me well
peolpel that had less time got vacation will me not even i have already 2 their
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for this company. The hours suited by schedule. I enjoyed working with the customers. The management team helped me when requested.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax

and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only attented for a few months but it was a pretty good job it just didn't work with my schedule while I was in High School but overall it was pretty cool.
longer lunch
bad with flexible hours
2,0
Multiple Positions to learn from

Opportunities for hours

Extra benefits available if great at sales

advancement within the store is available

Different areas to try
Munkahelyi kultúra
working for Jcpenney performed excellent customer service, a safe shopping environment for the customers, worked the cash register and worked along side my other team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed in a temporary, part-time position at JC Penney, over Christmas. The work environment was very friendly, with co-workers helping each other foster a positive experience for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually very laid back when not busy. When it was busy like around the holidays and such it got very stressful. Can be tiring too and very repetitive.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers and clientele can be absolutely unreasonable. The dress code keeps getting stricter under the new manager. The coworkers were all incredible, though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
slow paced, not a fan of the manager. It was a smaller store but she always expected us to work - there was never enough to work on. I would want better pay
long lunch break
confusing policies
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast working,always something to do to stay active new things to learn. Always working in teams. extra money in CAPS if needed during the week or around holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is good there's a lot of good employees but like every job there's some that you should just stay away from. The job is flexible sometimes when it comes to time off and sometimes it's not which can be a pain when needing those days.
Pro érvek
free lunch every now and then
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are pros and cons about working at my JCP. The hourly associates got along with each other relatively well. There is some background conflict with LODs vs the newer hourly associates. Our store has a limited number of employees which really harms the ability to keep up with the store. There is a quite a bit of favoritism which and extreme pressure for credit applications, this leads to high amounts of stress. On the positive side, you do get a great discount and it is an easy job to get in order to gain experience you may need.
Discounts, Easy to Get, Friendly Cashiers
Favoritism, Stressful, Limited Hours, Limited Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve been with JCP for almost a year. I’ve made some really good friends, and the management team is so considerate and neighborly. It’s a job that is pretty simple, but it takes practice to learn.

They are really strict with credit applications, and just know they will most likely cut your hours if you don’t get them frequently.

I have really good hours most of the time. March-May was when it was super slow and I didn’t get any hours.

And keep in mind you will have to deal with customers that will not always agree with how our policies are and how items are priced. Don’t take it personal.

Overall, it’s a good and stable job especially for high school/college students.
Pro érvek
Discounts, bonuses for credit apps
Kontra érvek
Not-so-friendly customers at times, no hours during spring
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not like working in JCPenney. The work here is routine and boring. Can be sent to any department because there is a constant shortage of associates. There is no sense of permanence and confidence. Lack of growth prospects. Very poor training.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
sales associate I did a lot of customer service helping the customers find what they wanted . I also did visual for a time and it got a bit hetic a lot of lifting and caring of homegoods.
the friends i made
lots of projects
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time there. I was part time supplementing my income. The Managers were nice and friendly. They were not very understanding after the death of my father. I was 22 and needed a week to get myself together and they said I couldn't do that. I did anyway.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot from jcpenneys. They taught me about team work. The best part was making new friends and having fun while doing the job right. It's a good place to work at.
breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Getting laid off for not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. There is the too much drama. The managers do not communicate well with each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is usually boring. People don't come in the store unless it's a holiday or the weekend. Management is good. There is no culture whatsoever. Your coworkers can turn on you in an instant. You can do your job, but there will always be a rumor spread about you.