JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
Very good working establishment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 23.
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, június 19.
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney and everything that I learned there. From cashiering to packaging a customer's order, I was able to generate many new experiences and skills. I was moved to a lot of different areas of the store so I learned the duties of many different positions which I think has helped me greatly. I really loved the environment and all of my coworkers. It was always fun and friendly and I felt like I belonged.
Discounts, Environment
N/A
fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, június 19.
The management at JC Penny was very good. I learned a lot skills working here such as unloading a truck full of merchandise, pricing merchandise, running a cashier, providing customer service. I really liked the other employees I worked with. Overall, it was a great place to work.
Best Place to work
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, június 17.
You pick your schedule as you like if you are student. i learned a lot of things and they stuff helped me a lot they had best manager and best employees. no hard job always you will have fun while you are working.
N/a
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2018, június 16.
Great company to work for. Really nice and understanding managers. Easy work to do. Can be stressful at times, but for the most part, it was good to work for them.
slow
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, június 14.
I had this job as ahighschool senior. it was ok for that time. I made $7.50/hour. the fitting room was always a mess. I barely got called to the registers. I was expected to persuade the customers to get jcpenney credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, június 14.
Some days is very busy and fast past, and some days are slow but busy at the same time because there's always something to do around the store. Like Straighten up your area and help any customers, or another associate
The Pay
Overworked and underpaid employees
Sales Associate, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2018, június 12.
The work atmosphere is fast-paced, with numerous tasks to be completed at once. Employees must always be on their feet, multitasking. Employees are rude and unprofessional, management is inconsistent and communication isn't professional.
Pro érvek
Option to swatp shifts with other employees
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule, low pay, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not feel like I belonged
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS 661112018, június 8.
Very stressful and too many mistakes made when the holidays came around. Some of the staff are nice but this is a failing business so there aren't many opportunities for growth. The customers there are very mean at most times and will definitely scare you just to get a discount. I felt scared working there.
Kontra érvek
bad customers, bad environment, very stressful at peak hours
Great First Job
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seymour, IN2018, június 5.
Managers and coworkers are awesome, everyone is very nice and are pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who walk in crabby.
No, Just no
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, június 4.
The management was okay when I first started working there, but by the end of my time there it was terrible. They did not care about their employees, they barely treated us like people unless you were a favorite. If I requested a day off because I was out of town and wrote it down in the schedulers book, they still scheduled me and would not take responsibility that it was their fault that they scheduled me. I loved the people I worked with but that was the only thing I liked about working here. The fitting rooms were probably the worst. They would be filled up non-stop. I worked the evening shift and when I would get there for my shift the morning shift did nothing to help, and when I would tell management they would blame it on the evening shift, and say we were "slacking". I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone.
Fitting rooms, and management
I was sad to leave
Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, június 3.
Although I was here seasonal, the workplace was great. Only complaint I had is they gave me a day notice of them letting me go. More hours could have been nice too but I wasn't expecting it since I was seasonal
Discounts
fun and a good place.
Sales Support/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, június 1.
good to work for part time or retired discounts are great love work for them they do reward you for your work, with pins and prizes love every department
Very Stressful and poor management
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, május 31.
The management were very harsh on employees and i would find myself crying in the bathroom often. We were constantly pressured to sell the customers credit cards and if we failed to meet a quota we were reprimanded.
Some Cupons
Fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2018, május 30.
I like working with all my coworkers they try to make Work a fun place to be .. love all of my customers that always come in so that I can help them fine what they need it make my job a better place to work ..
Stressful, poor management
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, május 30.
I have only worked here for a few months and I have already had many issues and it was not due to myself. I think part of the problem is that I should not work in retail and I do not recommend it for a first job.
Discount
Kind of soul-sucking
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, május 25.
It wasn't management's fault, as the turnover was so high. But we were very understaffed and I could not take off time that I needed for school activities. It was not a great environment to be in, and I dreaded working every day.
Super short breaks
productive and busy
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2018, május 22.
extremely busy around holidays or when their were special sales. working at jcpenney I pretty much stayed busy their was something to do unless their was a football or basketball game on a Sunday. also important that you got along with co workers and worked as a team together
Fun, but very stressful
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midlothian, VA2018, május 17.
I loved working at JCPenney. The managers were amazing, and the majority of coworkers were too. Hardest part was the Z Racks, easiest was helping the customers.
Pro érvek
Build friendships, discounts, flexible schedule
Short breaks, racist manager
I liked working in their Jewelry Department
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA 917902018, május 17.
I worked in the jewelry department, I assisted many customers with their purchases, and then rang them up. We were given a small incentive of 1% on the purchase price of fine jewelry.
Pro érvek
I like the hours, or my part-time position
Had to work from 11pm to 7am during the x-mas season
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van