Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales752 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
752 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours and days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenneys was a great job that helped me gain basic work experience. Introduced me to interpersonal relationships with co-workers. Gained customer service knowledge.
Environment
low wage/ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days would be busier than others but if it was slow you always could find something to do like putting more clothes out or scanning more clothes. Hardest part was dealing with upset customers but I can always handle those situations and work out a solution. I enjoyed to be able to constantly be able to do things and to gain more customer service skills.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. The coworkers were very helpful and they didn’t mind helping. I loved my Manager because he understood that I was in school and I need a little accommodation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is the right place for you if your looking for a positive and supportive work environment. Great supervisors and co-workers. Benn with the company for a few months and I have the feeling of not wanting to leave. Build a lot o friendships there and meet a lot of ambitious people who play an active role in my life right now.
Pro érvek
Good supervisor, Great for both introverts and extroverts
few Inconvenient customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first job and it was ok. It wasn't a hard job but the pay was very low and I didn't get very many hours. Management wasn't the greatest but wasn't terrible either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management with corporate issues that need technological funding and training for new hires with no job history or skills in retail or customer service.
Constant website shut downs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Jcpenney is truly one of the best places to work at. Had a lot of help entering work there and everyone is always greeting you. One of the 1st things they tell you is always greet someone no matter what. It can always make someone's day much better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day at work I clean the dressing rooms and put away the clothes. I greet customers and ring sales on register. At times the lines get very long. Management will step in to help. I have to constantly straighten the floor if not busy ringing sales. I process new credit card applications.
discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney's was a good job for me while attending school and trying to make money at the same time. They worked around my schedule and made it a fun place to work.
Flexible
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Picking up clothes and ringing up customers
-You never know what people are going through so if they are rude don't take it personal

-The management was rude and played favorites

-Not very diverse and they make it known

-The hardest part of the job is inconsistent shifts

-The customers were the best part of the job
customers
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney was a very rewarding experience not only meeting team-driven employees but as well as interacting with customers of similar interests such as the love of home decor and the love of buying products to later share with other people, a lot of giving in this community. To work in customer service one has to be one with the customers in order to understand their needs and make sure their expectations are met.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, snacks, fun group games to make work interesting
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was good at the job I enjoyed working with my managers they were all cool. The worst part about working at Jcp was the breaks were kinda short sometimes.
Good pay
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with people from all stages in life. They try to help anyone forward the best the can. Always something to do or someone to help. Never boring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you get a part time job be prepared to get a second job. There aren’t enough hours and the paycheck isn’t enough to live off of. No benefits are offered either for part time workers and you get less than 20 hours a week. I work 8 hours a week. Max.
Not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had such a terrible time working there. The only positive thing there was my co-workers in my department. At the time, I was a full-time student, I had put down the days I was unavailable for, I told the lady who interviewed me and she wrote it down as well as double-checked with me, and then I informed the woman during my orientation. GUESS WHAT! I was scheduled during my classes!
I personally don't recommend working there, but of course, this was my experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is not the best place to work. The manger in my opinion are very unprofessional. The hiring manger was very rude. The employees there are nice. Well some of them. It’s always busy so there is something to do
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing about job is standing all day. I learned to always stay focused on providing great customer service. What I enjoyed most was knowing that I delivered excellent service that would help to make someone else's day better.