JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
calm workplace
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, augusztus 22.
you get to experience a lot of new things a meet a lot of new people, and that's what i love about the workplace. Everyone is open to others and will there for you if or when needed.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non
Good learning experiance
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuBois, PA2018, augusztus 15.
I worked during summer and during winter break and loved it. I think it was a very fun job and I was able to learn a lot from it. Very nice people and very laid back although, we always got things done and valued our customers
Nice people
Great Team
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, augusztus 6.
What I enjoy most about working at JCPenney was the people that I worked with. Everybody treats you with respect and care about your well being. I learn a lot from my managers.
Hours are flexible
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very boring, very few hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, augusztus 5.
I left because I was getting too few hours and the work was super slow and boring. The shoe area was never organized and in order for me to actually have something to do every time I worked I would have to pace myself with what I did every shift because no one ever suggested What needed to be done on that shift.
Productive work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Grande, NJ2018, augusztus 4.
I loved working at JCPenney my coworkes where really nice. Everyone cleaned after there selfs the displays where always clean it was never a dull moment
Lovely environment lovely coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for getting your feet wet in the retail industry.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 3.
PROS:
- Great management (some)
- Organized
- Clean environment
- Great loss prevention team
- Communication through walkie talkies with managers and co-workers
- Pay is direct deposited
- Can access work schedule and pay stubs online
- Employee discount (not much, but better than nothing)
- Not so strict on tattoos and piercings (as long as it's not offensive)
- Recognize and reward hard work

CONS:
- Management will force/pressure you to make credit card sales to the customers and if you don't meet the weekly goal they WILL let you go. I guess credit card sales is more valuable than great work ethnic and skills (BOO)
- No breaks
- No room for advancement
- Gets really busy, especially during the holidays
- It's not guaranteed that you'll be off by the end of the shift, especially if you close. Example: Shift was supposed to end at 10:30pm but carried out until 12am and sometimes later. Unstable time management. Overall, if the store is not finished before you leave, you'll stay until it is.
- Lazy co-workers
- My first day, I was thrown onto the registers. It was frustrating BUT I eventually caught on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not well liked overall at that time.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, augusztus 1.
There was a great deal of turnover. Management wasn't fair and had favourites based more on popularity than work performance. Hours at holidays were awful, especially at Thanksgiving.
Discpount was good.
Short breaks & meals.
A fun place to work
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, július 29.
Work day was fairly busy but still good its all sbout people customers diversity easy company to come into i didnt feel like an outsider when i started there i enjoyed talking and assisting the customers
Associates like family
Healthcare
Pretty Good Place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018, július 29.
The management was really nice and listened and the coworkers were nice. As is typical sometimes getting break was a little hard sometimes but for the most part they tok care of you.

I was only there for a month, but they made me feel welcome.
Good non-toxic enviroment
Had to be on feet for up to 8 hrs
Good staff
S Grand Canyon Dr - cashier/sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 26.
The company is good. Managers are nice and very genuine. Associates make you feel comfortable, they are kind. You get great discounts and benefits for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
How it was working in jcpenny
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 18.
Cared more about their customers then their employees.Managers let the customers that come and shop mis treat the employees very messy store good sales though
GOOD SALES
RUDE MANAGERS
2,0
Fast Paced and Very annoying
Sales Associate & Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, július 18.
depends on who your manager is, customers tend to be disrespectful, and customers feel obligated for a discount. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless it is your first job
Terrible Work Environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 17.
Management was terrible to the employees. Didn't care about our well being. I have lots of stories about this place. Very unprofessional. Rarely allowed any breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its an okay place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, július 11.
it was an okay job.
lots of refolding clothes. Cleaning dressing rooms. Hanging clothes. Putting away go backs.
The Holidays are kind of fun. Lot of different customers lots of sales. more or less hours.
great environment
cashier sales associate. (Volt alkalmazott) –  woodbrige2018, július 9.
the main manager is irritating, always works in one department which is the home department and is rude to his associates.some of the managers tend to have an attitude when other associates ask the \m for help.
Pro érvek
fun associates, some good managers
Kontra érvek
managers are rude, always complain about something, not helpful, always working in one department all the time, and comes to tell us to clean up when everything is clean
Inconsistent Workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, július 5.
JCpenney has poor management, but tries their hardest. Usually hires new workers and forgets about their previous workers. A lot of relaxed coworkers, but strict managers that don’t their job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be on your toes all the time.
Support Crew/Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, július 5.
All they care is you have to constantly try to ask the customer to signup for store credit cards, they hardly train you on the cash register and you have to be slowly working on that till you pick up, all that management cares is signup customers so they get some commision out of it, and if you don't, slowly but surely your work hours shrinks to nothing and make you quite, really a sad place to work management rate is below zero. If you smoke you have 3 breaks otherwise just 1.
Pro érvek
There is nothing good about this place
Kontra érvek
Management have no respect for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
cashier
Sales Associate /Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Woodbridge, NJ2018, június 30.
i am on register all day. arrive 15 minutes before starting clock in abou five minutes before start then there is amorniing huddle before store opens and e
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast moving and highly competitive
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, június 28.
Working for JCPenny, I enjoyed the position, but the environment was difficult for me to work in. There was little training with an expectation of a high learning curve. The management didn't work well with providing employees with the information about how to succeed the way they wanted, and were very pushy and abrasive when it came to selling credit cards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grande, OR2018, június 25.
I had the best manager ever!!! My experience was great. I enjoyed working with all if the great customers and all of my co-workers. Only one bad thing, no a.c. in the building so it was hot during the summer!
Employee discount
No healthcare
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van