JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

698 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 050 értékelés megtekintése
Favoritism & Discounts
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, IN2018, szeptember 18.
There are pros and cons about working at my JCP. The hourly associates got along with each other relatively well. There is some background conflict with LODs vs the newer hourly associates. Our store has a limited number of employees which really harms the ability to keep up with the store. There is a quite a bit of favoritism which and extreme pressure for credit applications, this leads to high amounts of stress. On the positive side, you do get a great discount and it is an easy job to get in order to gain experience you may need.
Discounts, Easy to Get, Friendly Cashiers
Favoritism, Stressful, Limited Hours, Limited Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A good job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland, CA2018, szeptember 17.
I’ve been with JCP for almost a year. I’ve made some really good friends, and the management team is so considerate and neighborly. It’s a job that is pretty simple, but it takes practice to learn.

They are really strict with credit applications, and just know they will most likely cut your hours if you don’t get them frequently.

I have really good hours most of the time. March-May was when it was super slow and I didn’t get any hours.

And keep in mind you will have to deal with customers that will not always agree with how our policies are and how items are priced. Don’t take it personal.

Overall, it’s a good and stable job especially for high school/college students.
Pro érvek
Discounts, bonuses for credit apps
Kontra érvek
Not-so-friendly customers at times, no hours during spring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like to work at JCPENNEY
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018, szeptember 15.
I did not like working in JCPenney. The work here is routine and boring. Can be sent to any department because there is a constant shortage of associates. There is no sense of permanence and confidence. Lack of growth prospects. Very poor training.
N/A
Fun and enjoyable
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, szeptember 12.
sales associate I did a lot of customer service helping the customers find what they wanted . I also did visual for a time and it got a bit hetic a lot of lifting and caring of homegoods.
the friends i made
lots of projects
Munkahelyi kultúra
Haven't worked there in years
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed my time there. I was part time supplementing my income. The Managers were nice and friendly. They were not very understanding after the death of my father. I was 22 and needed a week to get myself together and they said I couldn't do that. I did anyway.
fun work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, szeptember 7.
I learned alot from jcpenneys. They taught me about team work. The best part was making new friends and having fun while doing the job right. It's a good place to work at.
breaks
short breaks
Not recommended
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, szeptember 6.
Getting laid off for not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. There is the too much drama. The managers do not communicate well with each other.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fine Place to Work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, augusztus 30.
My typical day at work is usually boring. People don't come in the store unless it's a holiday or the weekend. Management is good. There is no culture whatsoever. Your coworkers can turn on you in an instant. You can do your job, but there will always be a rumor spread about you.
A fast work environment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, augusztus 29.
If you like to keep busy. This is the job keeps you moving time flies quickly. There very flexible with the work hours a great place to work for teenagers for people who need a part time job.
Pro érvek
Some days they bring food.
Great first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, augusztus 23.
JCP was my first job ever and they were very willing to work around my school schedule. The managers were the sweetest and the other associates were very kind and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018, augusztus 22.
It was a fun place to work always busy have to be able to work quickly. I enjoyed working there but I had to leave because I was getting busy with school being it was my senior year & the only thing I would complain about is not having backup cashiers to help out as busy as we were.
calm workplace
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, augusztus 22.
you get to experience a lot of new things a meet a lot of new people, and that's what i love about the workplace. Everyone is open to others and will there for you if or when needed.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
non
Good learning experiance
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  DuBois, PA2018, augusztus 15.
I worked during summer and during winter break and loved it. I think it was a very fun job and I was able to learn a lot from it. Very nice people and very laid back although, we always got things done and valued our customers
Nice people
Great Team
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, augusztus 6.
What I enjoy most about working at JCPenney was the people that I worked with. Everybody treats you with respect and care about your well being. I learn a lot from my managers.
Hours are flexible
Not enough hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very boring, very few hours
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, augusztus 5.
I left because I was getting too few hours and the work was super slow and boring. The shoe area was never organized and in order for me to actually have something to do every time I worked I would have to pace myself with what I did every shift because no one ever suggested What needed to be done on that shift.
Productive work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rio Grande, NJ2018, augusztus 4.
I loved working at JCPenney my coworkes where really nice. Everyone cleaned after there selfs the displays where always clean it was never a dull moment
Lovely environment lovely coworkers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for getting your feet wet in the retail industry.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, augusztus 3.
PROS:
- Great management (some)
- Organized
- Clean environment
- Great loss prevention team
- Communication through walkie talkies with managers and co-workers
- Pay is direct deposited
- Can access work schedule and pay stubs online
- Employee discount (not much, but better than nothing)
- Not so strict on tattoos and piercings (as long as it's not offensive)
- Recognize and reward hard work

CONS:
- Management will force/pressure you to make credit card sales to the customers and if you don't meet the weekly goal they WILL let you go. I guess credit card sales is more valuable than great work ethnic and skills (BOO)
- No breaks
- No room for advancement
- Gets really busy, especially during the holidays
- It's not guaranteed that you'll be off by the end of the shift, especially if you close. Example: Shift was supposed to end at 10:30pm but carried out until 12am and sometimes later. Unstable time management. Overall, if the store is not finished before you leave, you'll stay until it is.
- Lazy co-workers
- My first day, I was thrown onto the registers. It was frustrating BUT I eventually caught on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was not well liked overall at that time.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, augusztus 1.
There was a great deal of turnover. Management wasn't fair and had favourites based more on popularity than work performance. Hours at holidays were awful, especially at Thanksgiving.
Discpount was good.
Short breaks & meals.
A fun place to work
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, TN2018, július 29.
Work day was fairly busy but still good its all sbout people customers diversity easy company to come into i didnt feel like an outsider when i started there i enjoyed talking and assisting the customers
Associates like family
Healthcare
Pretty Good Place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018, július 29.
The management was really nice and listened and the coworkers were nice. As is typical sometimes getting break was a little hard sometimes but for the most part they tok care of you.

I was only there for a month, but they made me feel welcome.
Good non-toxic enviroment
Had to be on feet for up to 8 hrs
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van