- Great management (some)
- Clean environment
- Great loss prevention team
- Communication through walkie talkies with managers and co-workers
- Pay is direct deposited
- Can access work schedule and pay stubs online
- Employee discount (not much, but better than nothing)
- Not so strict on tattoos and piercings (as long as it's not offensive)
- Recognize and reward hard work
- Management will force/pressure you to make credit card sales to the customers and if you don't meet the weekly goal they WILL let you go. I guess credit card sales is more valuable than great work ethnic and skills (BOO)
- No breaks
- No room for advancement
- Gets really busy, especially during the holidays
- It's not guaranteed that you'll be off by the end of the shift, especially if you close. Example: Shift was supposed to end at 10:30pm but carried out until 12am and sometimes later. Unstable time management. Overall, if the store is not finished before you leave, you'll stay until it is.
- Lazy co-workers
- My first day, I was thrown onto the registers. It was frustrating BUT I eventually caught on.