JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

673 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 220 értékelés megtekintése
great environment
cashier sales associate. (Volt alkalmazott) –  woodbrige2018, július 9.
the main manager is irritating, always works in one department which is the home department and is rude to his associates.some of the managers tend to have an attitude when other associates ask the \m for help.
Pro érvek
fun associates, some good managers
Kontra érvek
managers are rude, always complain about something, not helpful, always working in one department all the time, and comes to tell us to clean up when everything is clean
Inconsistent Workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, július 5.
JCpenney has poor management, but tries their hardest. Usually hires new workers and forgets about their previous workers. A lot of relaxed coworkers, but strict managers that don’t their job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be on your toes all the time.
Support Crew/Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MI2018, július 5.
All they care is you have to constantly try to ask the customer to signup for store credit cards, they hardly train you on the cash register and you have to be slowly working on that till you pick up, all that management cares is signup customers so they get some commision out of it, and if you don't, slowly but surely your work hours shrinks to nothing and make you quite, really a sad place to work management rate is below zero. If you smoke you have 3 breaks otherwise just 1.
Pro érvek
There is nothing good about this place
Kontra érvek
Management have no respect for you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
cashier
Sales Associate /Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Woodbridge, NJ2018, június 30.
i am on register all day. arrive 15 minutes before starting clock in abou five minutes before start then there is amorniing huddle before store opens and e
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast moving and highly competitive
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, június 28.
Working for JCPenny, I enjoyed the position, but the environment was difficult for me to work in. There was little training with an expectation of a high learning curve. The management didn't work well with providing employees with the information about how to succeed the way they wanted, and were very pushy and abrasive when it came to selling credit cards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grande, OR2018, június 25.
I had the best manager ever!!! My experience was great. I enjoyed working with all if the great customers and all of my co-workers. Only one bad thing, no a.c. in the building so it was hot during the summer!
Employee discount
No healthcare
Very good working establishment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, június 23.
A motivational place to grow professionally and to learn new skills about communication. The team work is a plus. I enjoyed to work in a fun place where the team collaborate with each other.
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, június 19.
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney and everything that I learned there. From cashiering to packaging a customer's order, I was able to generate many new experiences and skills. I was moved to a lot of different areas of the store so I learned the duties of many different positions which I think has helped me greatly. I really loved the environment and all of my coworkers. It was always fun and friendly and I felt like I belonged.
Discounts, Environment
N/A
fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, június 19.
The management at JC Penny was very good. I learned a lot skills working here such as unloading a truck full of merchandise, pricing merchandise, running a cashier, providing customer service. I really liked the other employees I worked with. Overall, it was a great place to work.
Best Place to work
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, MI2018, június 17.
You pick your schedule as you like if you are student. i learned a lot of things and they stuff helped me a lot they had best manager and best employees. no hard job always you will have fun while you are working.
N/a
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2018, június 16.
Great company to work for. Really nice and understanding managers. Easy work to do. Can be stressful at times, but for the most part, it was good to work for them.
slow
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, június 14.
I had this job as ahighschool senior. it was ok for that time. I made $7.50/hour. the fitting room was always a mess. I barely got called to the registers. I was expected to persuade the customers to get jcpenney credit cards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, június 14.
Some days is very busy and fast past, and some days are slow but busy at the same time because there's always something to do around the store. Like Straighten up your area and help any customers, or another associate
The Pay
Overworked and underpaid employees
Sales Associate, Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nampa, ID2018, június 12.
The work atmosphere is fast-paced, with numerous tasks to be completed at once. Employees must always be on their feet, multitasking. Employees are rude and unprofessional, management is inconsistent and communication isn't professional.
Pro érvek
Option to swatp shifts with other employees
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule, low pay, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did not feel like I belonged
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS 661112018, június 8.
Very stressful and too many mistakes made when the holidays came around. Some of the staff are nice but this is a failing business so there aren't many opportunities for growth. The customers there are very mean at most times and will definitely scare you just to get a discount. I felt scared working there.
Kontra érvek
bad customers, bad environment, very stressful at peak hours
Great First Job
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seymour, IN2018, június 5.
Managers and coworkers are awesome, everyone is very nice and are pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers who walk in crabby.
No, Just no
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CO2018, június 4.
The management was okay when I first started working there, but by the end of my time there it was terrible. They did not care about their employees, they barely treated us like people unless you were a favorite. If I requested a day off because I was out of town and wrote it down in the schedulers book, they still scheduled me and would not take responsibility that it was their fault that they scheduled me. I loved the people I worked with but that was the only thing I liked about working here. The fitting rooms were probably the worst. They would be filled up non-stop. I worked the evening shift and when I would get there for my shift the morning shift did nothing to help, and when I would tell management they would blame it on the evening shift, and say we were "slacking". I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone.
Fitting rooms, and management
I was sad to leave
Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2018, június 3.
Although I was here seasonal, the workplace was great. Only complaint I had is they gave me a day notice of them letting me go. More hours could have been nice too but I wasn't expecting it since I was seasonal
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fun and a good place.
Sales Support/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, június 1.
good to work for part time or retired discounts are great love work for them they do reward you for your work, with pins and prizes love every department
Very Stressful and poor management
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, május 31.
The management were very harsh on employees and i would find myself crying in the bathroom often. We were constantly pressured to sell the customers credit cards and if we failed to meet a quota we were reprimanded.
Some Cupons
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van