Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

726 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place.. Lacks in training in most departments or positions.
For the most part, seems like managers know what to do to get through their shift but doesn’t seem like they work together as often to make shifts a bit easier. Also with scheduling, the supervisors or HR don’t seem to work together either, and don’t give great hours.
Decent
Cashier, towards the end of the day all of the associates helped clean the store and put clothes together. I learned more about customer service. Management was decent. Not too involved. I liked my co-workers very much. Only part I disliked were the late hours the workers had to stay sometimes left around 12am.
2,0
Basic retail position
Wasnt there long. I wasnt scheduled for a whole week and then got a call asking where I was, told them the schedule didnt have me on it and they saud I had to check every day? So I let, because I needed reliability and a steady schedule.
money for bills
poor management
Enjoyed working there
We had a new manager this year. He was very friendly and outgoing. He even helped out on the floor at times which was unusual as the previous manager that I worked with stayed in her office most of the time. I was always treated fairly and felt if I had any questions, they would be answered. A good place to work!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean store to work in. Nice merchandise.
Hours were flexible. Helping customers find merchandise were appreciative. Had difficulty at first trying to put merchandise from dressing room back on the floor. Hardest part of letting everyone go after the holidays.
Close to home
Kontra érvek
Let you go after holidays.
Friendly environment
A typical day at work is usually slow, which can be a food thing, letting associates and I get more stuff done around the work area. I’ve learned generally how retail stores work and about the product that is sold.
I enjoyed working
It was a great experience working at JCPENNY... I love working with the customers and helping customer find clothes and shoes and etc. When u have happy customers. They will continue to come back
Munkahelyi kultúra
The way they do and say things weren't not helpful. You didn't have the amount of hours you wanted. I felt I wasn't treated in a respectable way. No organization.
Friendly management
Everyone in management are friendly and call you if they need you to come in. Work well with schedules for school and other things. A lot of friendly people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a positive work environment
I worked here for a long time and they overwork you for little pay. It’s also not a very positive work environment. I would only recommend this job for high school students
Jcpenny
It is exciting to work here they work with your Schedule You meet new people and have a great team to work with I learn so much how to communicate more with costumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
will work you to the Bone and not a lot of guidance
I worked there for a seasonal gig and I was ready to be let go after it all BUT what I wasn't ready for was to be thrown into the floor with NO HELP I was not trained correctly, favoritism was a huge role played working in this facility the women who hired me would constantly try and downplay my successes and make me feel Inferior on purpose I can't be in an environment where the "leader" is constantly bringing down the workers just so she can stay at the top I was dead on my feet everyday they will work you to the Bone and then wonder why you are tired ...highly DONT recommend working here I have a very long work stamina but working here was just to much
Pro érvek
• some co-workers were very friendly and kind
Kontra érvek
• I was not trained by anybody • they get mad when you ask for help • not very team oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a ver fun and great place to work
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
N/a
Working here was a great experience it showed me how to deal with the customers additude and also it shows how you should always have a smile on your face...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the company
Jcpenney it’s a great company to work for , there manage awesome and they are fixable with their schedule. The first reason got me there is schedule time because I was going to college. Second is there’s 25% associate discount. So I do recommend this company.
Flexible hours
At both stores I worked at the store management was very good. Corporate management changed so often you never knew what to expect. They are a good company to work for
Good starter job
Kontra érvek
You never know what corporate is doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great and always so helping and respectful. The people I worked with were always so including and helpful.
Everyone was nice and helpful. They made sure you were trained the correct way and efficiently. Management was amazing and helped with schedules and making sure it was all good.
Overall Decent
It is a very easy job with lots of other good employees. However, there are a few people that were unfairly fired. The schedule is flexible with other schedules.
It’s okay.
I worked there for a while and I didn’t enjoy it. I wasn’t trained properly and made many mistakes that I wouldn’t have made if I had been trained. By far, one of my least favorite jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place and beautiful environment to work in
It is a very lovely place to work especially because of the very friendly staff members. They make you feel very welcome
Being my first job in America gave me opportunity to interact with customers and learnt how they react when they are not satisfied with our services

The hardest part of the job is the very long hours you have to stand on your feet ..
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés