JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

639 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 726 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2019, július 6.
JCPenney is a great place to work wether you’re a parent or a student. Flexible with scheduling! Easy job and quick to learn. Management is super friendly and always willing to help you out and give additional training if needed. A diverse group of associates that all get along. A nice family environment.
Coworkers, management, flexible, recognition
JCPenney's
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2019, június 29.
JCPenney is a great first time job for teens who are still in high school. Management team some of them are very nice very helpful. it's very diverse.
25% discount sometimes 30%
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sooooo wonderful place for working
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2019, június 27.
JC penny so excellent place for working.All workers are helping each other.Manager,supervisor and co-workers are very nice.I love my favorite store JCPENNEY.
1,0
If you can avoid
Sales Associat e/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  2501 Ming Ave2019, június 23.
Worst experience for a first job. Management is a mess and your coworkers are even messier. Business casual isn’t really enforced so that’s cool. Hours suck.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Coworkers, hours, opened on holidays
It was a Job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, június 22.
It was good at first but this 1 manager will make you want to Quit, she will try everything in her power to make you quit if she doesn't like you. Thanks
Pro érvek
Yoy can take little breaks if needed
Kontra érvek
It was infested with rodents
Horrable place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, június 18.
Everyone there acted like they were in highschool. Had to meet a credit card sale goal everyday and if it was not met your hours will drop. There was not enough trainning.
Long luches
Kontra érvek
Everyone acted like a toddler
awesome! I loved the environment
Sales Associate- Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridgeland, MS2019, június 16.
Great place to work! Great people, staff, environment. I've had great memories in there. Usually busy during the holidays especially Christmas but we were able to get the job done
Fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bennington, VT2019, június 16.
This is a wonderful place to work, I met some pretty cool people and my boss was really nice and funny. I would definitely recommend this job. They are a caring company, if something tragic happens they do whatever they can to support you. The pay is okay, not something you could make a living off of tho. The only con is you always have to make sure your telling customers about the store credit card. It can sometimes be difficult if they say no, you have to keep asking until they give 3 no’s. Some people do get very angry
It’s a nice place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Steubenville, OH2019, június 13.
It’s a good place to make friends. But after so long you can only go so far and you only make so much. It wasn’t enough to help with personal family..
Nice people
Retail
Meh
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, június 13.
Working Fine Jewelry was okay but really boring if we were slow. Working front registers was okay, too. But again, boring if we were slow. Working on the floor was always boring, and it was super repetitive. Training is really bad there. They barely teach you anything before they put you to work. Pay is low.
fun working environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, június 13.
learned multiple tasks and different departments. got to know frequent customers. handle money daily. the supervisors and managers were great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's okay for one first job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, június 12.
Experience from this wasn't the best, but it was an learning experience understand how to communicate with people and understanding their needs from the employees.
Fun place to work.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2019, június 10.
Overall I liked working at JCP. The coworkers and management were always friendly and very helpful. A typical day consisted of organizing the department, cleaning the fitting rooms, and organizing the merchandise. At the opening and closing of the store we counted the money. It was a fast paced job that required you to be on your feet for the entire shift. JCP lived by the Golden Rule of treating everyone with respect. I enjoyed how fun they made your job. The management always pointed out the positive.
Pro érvek
I liked the 25% discount employees received. Helpful staff.
Short breaks
2,0
Not a long term job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 10.
Management could definitely be better. Required to stay passed scheduled time to clean entire store. Need a Morning Team to straighten up instead of workers who’s been standing for hours already and then have to stay 2-3 hours after closing time to clean. Credit apps are pretty much all managers care about. Get praised for making credit more than providing excellent customer service.
Coworkers
Short Breaks, management, pay
Relaxed and moderate job
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, június 9.
For the most part, working there was real easy-going. There was a lot of teamwork that came into play no matter what your position was, and the environment was chill and relaxed.
My review
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, TX2019, június 3.
JcPenny was a fun place to work. Styles were always changing and the resets. I earned the trust of Loss Prevention to help them out. I was top in credit card sales. I learned everything quickly.
Pro érvek
All the changes of styles
No cons really
It’s stressful but flexible
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, június 1.
Working at JCPenney can get frustrating and stressful but they try to be flexible to everyone and try to make sure everyone gets paid for what they work
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun great place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, május 30.
I worked this job seasonal for the holiday season it was great they provided food and breaks for their employees. The managers were fair and fun. They tried their best to do for the employees
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
If you closed at the store you had to stay a very long time until the manager was ready to leave
Pretty good, Easy work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, május 29.
I've worked at jcp for 2 years now. Honestly the pay sucks, but the work is easy and they're flexible with hours. I am a full time college student so i only work on weekends. Not going to lie, after awhile it gets very repetitive and I start to dread to come to work but compared to other jobs its pretty easy work. You make an extra $2 per credit app you sell which is cool. Some managers are chill and cool but others are mean and strict.
If your availability is open they will take advantage of you & give you lots of hours.
I really wanted to go higher in the company and the managers liked me but they basically told me i didn't have enough availability because of school and basically they said i needed to dropout in order to get the position.
Pro érvek
Credit commission, very flexible, easy job for the most part
Kontra érvek
low pay, might take advantage of you
great leadership
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, május 25.
great leadership and they are willing to assist and train. they trully care for the well being of their employees and want them to succeed in their job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van