Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales742 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
742 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 028 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was easy, not hard to learn and know what to do. You can learn a lot there, mostly about customer service and how to handle money. The managers aren’t the best but the job is good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall JcPenneys is a good place to work, but with a pay rate lower than any other place. I honestly loved working there, but just didn’t see any growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time working there, i made a lot of friends with the other workers and mangement. it was just a seasonal job for the winter so i can make some money to get my family some gifts for christmas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, unfortunately the hours are not available unless part time is what you're looking for. Management is great, very employee orientated. Co-workers great attitude to work with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Customer service
Greetings

Learned how to fold different

Money exchange

Learned to make sales

Stocked up after store closing

Loved all the managers
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was really just thrown in not knowing what I was doing. The management was all over the place. They would have you doing one thing and turn around and have you do something totally different. They made quite a few people quit dude to them yelling at them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty good. They are going to give you a lot of hours and it was like a second family for me but I moved to Texas City so I could not stay and work in Houston.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good job but need to be payed a dollar more for a comfortable stay and you have to have patience and stay calm with dealing with the customers because they get loud mouthed and don’t care
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here for about 4 months & I loved it, it was the best job I met a lot of people I got to talk to new people everyday all of my coworkers were very friendly as soon as I started working there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney is a great start to learning how to work with others as a team and helping costumers. Also a great way to better your communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff/ LOD’s were rude most times for no reason. Never gave us specific tasks but expected workers to do things when a lot of times there was nothing to be done.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager was very unfriendly very unfair lost a lot of people because of her
The job itself was rewarding helping people out I worked in curtains and loved helping people decorate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney would usually be checking people out, helping people with anything they needed. Peer pressure from trying to get people to apply for credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work they offer employee discount and usually have a good schedule

Having to ask each customer if they do not have a Penney’s charge card to do application was not one of my favorites things
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont expect to have a life. Working here is extremely consuming. The management is over baring. They will change your schedule with no warning. I had my schedule changed the morning of my shift. It's hard to balance life and work.
Loved my job
Messy managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most part, seems like managers know what to do to get through their shift but doesn’t seem like they work together as often to make shifts a bit easier. Also with scheduling, the supervisors or HR don’t seem to work together either, and don’t give great hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, towards the end of the day all of the associates helped clean the store and put clothes together. I learned more about customer service. Management was decent. Not too involved. I liked my co-workers very much. Only part I disliked were the late hours the workers had to stay sometimes left around 12am.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasnt there long. I wasnt scheduled for a whole week and then got a call asking where I was, told them the schedule didnt have me on it and they saud I had to check every day? So I let, because I needed reliability and a steady schedule.
money for bills
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had a new manager this year. He was very friendly and outgoing. He even helped out on the floor at times which was unusual as the previous manager that I worked with stayed in her office most of the time. I was always treated fairly and felt if I had any questions, they would be answered. A good place to work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours were flexible. Helping customers find merchandise were appreciative. Had difficulty at first trying to put merchandise from dressing room back on the floor. Hardest part of letting everyone go after the holidays.
Close to home
Kontra érvek
Let you go after holidays.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés