JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

687 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 647 értékelés megtekintése
hard working place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2018, október 15.
I only attented for a few months but it was a pretty good job it just didn't work with my schedule while I was in High School but overall it was pretty cool.
longer lunch
bad with flexible hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Retail
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnsburg, IL2018, október 8.
Multiple Positions to learn from

Opportunities for hours

Extra benefits available if great at sales

advancement within the store is available

Different areas to try
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
sales associate
Sales Associate and cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2018, október 8.
working for Jcpenney performed excellent customer service, a safe shopping environment for the customers, worked the cash register and worked along side my other team members.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good seasonal position
Sales Associate/Cashier - Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Quincy, IL2018, október 3.
I was employed in a temporary, part-time position at JC Penney, over Christmas. The work environment was very friendly, with co-workers helping each other foster a positive experience for the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work at.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, szeptember 28.
Usually very laid back when not busy. When it was busy like around the holidays and such it got very stressful. Can be tiring too and very repetitive.
2,0
Again, not my favorite
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leonardtown, MD2018, szeptember 27.
Customers and clientele can be absolutely unreasonable. The dress code keeps getting stricter under the new manager. The coworkers were all incredible, though.
slower work but peaceful
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellefontaine, OH2018, szeptember 24.
slow paced, not a fan of the manager. It was a smaller store but she always expected us to work - there was never enough to work on. I would want better pay
long lunch break
confusing policies
jcpenny
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2018, szeptember 20.
fast working,always something to do to stay active new things to learn. Always working in teams. extra money in CAPS if needed during the week or around holidays.
Great Place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, szeptember 19.
The workplace is good there's a lot of good employees but like every job there's some that you should just stay away from. The job is flexible sometimes when it comes to time off and sometimes it's not which can be a pain when needing those days.
Pro érvek
free lunch every now and then
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Favoritism & Discounts
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plymouth, IN2018, szeptember 18.
There are pros and cons about working at my JCP. The hourly associates got along with each other relatively well. There is some background conflict with LODs vs the newer hourly associates. Our store has a limited number of employees which really harms the ability to keep up with the store. There is a quite a bit of favoritism which and extreme pressure for credit applications, this leads to high amounts of stress. On the positive side, you do get a great discount and it is an easy job to get in order to gain experience you may need.
Discounts, Easy to Get, Friendly Cashiers
Favoritism, Stressful, Limited Hours, Limited Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
A good job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodland, CA2018, szeptember 17.
I’ve been with JCP for almost a year. I’ve made some really good friends, and the management team is so considerate and neighborly. It’s a job that is pretty simple, but it takes practice to learn.

They are really strict with credit applications, and just know they will most likely cut your hours if you don’t get them frequently.

I have really good hours most of the time. March-May was when it was super slow and I didn’t get any hours.

And keep in mind you will have to deal with customers that will not always agree with how our policies are and how items are priced. Don’t take it personal.

Overall, it’s a good and stable job especially for high school/college students.
Pro érvek
Discounts, bonuses for credit apps
Kontra érvek
Not-so-friendly customers at times, no hours during spring
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like to work at JCPENNEY
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2018, szeptember 15.
I did not like working in JCPenney. The work here is routine and boring. Can be sent to any department because there is a constant shortage of associates. There is no sense of permanence and confidence. Lack of growth prospects. Very poor training.
N/A
Fun and enjoyable
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2018, szeptember 12.
sales associate I did a lot of customer service helping the customers find what they wanted . I also did visual for a time and it got a bit hetic a lot of lifting and caring of homegoods.
the friends i made
lots of projects
Munkahelyi kultúra
Haven't worked there in years
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2018, szeptember 8.
I enjoyed my time there. I was part time supplementing my income. The Managers were nice and friendly. They were not very understanding after the death of my father. I was 22 and needed a week to get myself together and they said I couldn't do that. I did anyway.
fun work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2018, szeptember 7.
I learned alot from jcpenneys. They taught me about team work. The best part was making new friends and having fun while doing the job right. It's a good place to work at.
breaks
short breaks
Not recommended
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2018, szeptember 6.
Getting laid off for not being able to get people to sign up for credit cards. There is the too much drama. The managers do not communicate well with each other.
Fine Place to Work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, augusztus 30.
My typical day at work is usually boring. People don't come in the store unless it's a holiday or the weekend. Management is good. There is no culture whatsoever. Your coworkers can turn on you in an instant. You can do your job, but there will always be a rumor spread about you.
A fast work environment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, augusztus 29.
If you like to keep busy. This is the job keeps you moving time flies quickly. There very flexible with the work hours a great place to work for teenagers for people who need a part time job.
Pro érvek
Some days they bring food.
Great first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, augusztus 23.
JCP was my first job ever and they were very willing to work around my school schedule. The managers were the sweetest and the other associates were very kind and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thousand Oaks, CA2018, augusztus 22.
It was a fun place to work always busy have to be able to work quickly. I enjoyed working there but I had to leave because I was getting busy with school being it was my senior year & the only thing I would complain about is not having backup cashiers to help out as busy as we were.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van