Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

725 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Unfair,Boring, and unrealistic place
I worked at a JCPenney inside a mall. I like my Co workers that help me learned new things about that work life. But they are either old retired people or young people who needs a job like me. That’s creates a huge problem or at lease in my JCPenney’s. The reason being is that the manger care about the older people than the younger people. I know that sounds good on paper but it’s not. That means that the older people get more breaks(paid) than the younger people who also worked the same amount of hours or more. Also the manger treats the younger people like dirt or low respected while the older people get praised. They also wants us to keep the place in order. Which it should be. The problem is that the majority of the costumers are the people who flip clothes everywhere or leave clothes or items where they are not suppose to go. Not saying it could look nice but I’m saying that theres gonna be a few spots where costumers flip clothing everywhere. I had one manger that threatened 2 other co workers and me that we would lose our jobs if the place is not “perfect”. By the way that story was on my first week there. We got the place tidy up but then the hordes of customers came and trashed it up again. So we had to do it again. While we where recovering the place the manger came up to us angrily. Saying that “I told all 3 of you guys to cleans the place up.” Then she decided to split us up into different departments. That made me angry and wasn’t expecting that from my first job. Even though my co workers and I did the task. That was also on the same day as the last story. Do - több...
Small discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad mangement, bad pay, super long hours, pay bi weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
low wage and very few hours to pay bills.
some times employees will call out, communication between managers suck, work for less, not for anyone in their thirties. managers sometimes will not answer if you call them for help. their will be a lot of teenagers will get a lot of hours and while others don't. They will cut hours if you don't make your goal or some excuse they have. however, what make this job great is that their are great managers and supervisors that will listen. but there will always be one. co workers are great, but their are a few that will not do anything and just gossip. usually its really slow on weekdays ,however on weekends is busy. customers will sometimes be rude and will try to scam you if you are not careful. This job is good for anyone trying to get extra bucks for gas or food. other than that you will regret it. after working only once or twice a week.
Pro érvek
drawings to win, mexican food(sometimes), great co workers+managers
few hours, pay rate
Corporate
JCPenney was my first job, so I had nothing to compare it to, and I enjoyed my job for the most part. Now, I know that corporate sucks and they do not care about you. They push really hard for you to get credit card applications from customers.
Discounts
Corporate
Fun Workplace/ horrible pay
I worked at JCPenney for almost a year and never got a raise. When I started, I had had 2 jobs before working for JCP. I started with a little more than minimum wage, and never got a raise, even though I was told I would before the six months mark.
But then again, it was a good workplace, and the managers were very encouraging.
good management/ fun workplace
horrible pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive but not exciting
My task working as a sales associate at Jcpenneys was to help customers fufill their needs and help find the correct sizes they need if it’s not on floor. Another task I was responsible for was being a cashier when shifts may vary.
Flexiable work hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay for where I stay
Fast paced work
It was always busy, always something to do. I got plenty of hours and they were flexible hours. I liked my job and I liked my manager and other Co workers.
Lots of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice to work but not in terms salary
Working JC Penny is very tiring, exciting and most especially happy because of your discount. But they just give you few hours each week , so salary is not enough for you and your family.
Great work place
I worked at Jcpenney for five years and enjoyed it a lot. The management was great and the co workers were even better. You get to experience a lot of different types of work, and learn a lot of new thing in this job.
Fun environment to work
I loved working with customers and doing tv credit cards. Manage was very helpful when needed help on register.
I wish the keep for good.

You had make sure things are put back on the shelf before you leave off your register.
Na
Na
Fine workplace.
It is a fine company to work for. I really wouldn't recommend it though because of all the issues with the higher ups in the company only look at how many credit card applications the employees get when deciding on who to give hours to.
Growing yourself
Good and relaxed environment, the supervisors teach you how to do everything in the store so you can learn more about how does jcpenney works, and excellent store manager
productive work place
No job is perfectbut jc pennys was the perfect job if you like to help others and are into clothes and things like that. A typical day was very slow paced and you would meet wonderful people everyday.
1,0
Slow paced
This place is not the best for an interesting and fast paced environment. You can definitely learn a thing or two about working in retail but as for any sort of reliable skills for another job, you might as well go somewhere else.
JCPENNEY was 1 of my favorite places of employment
I actually enjoyed my time at JCPENNEY; the atmosphere was ok,some associates were friendly,some not so friendly, the customers were very friendly, easy to assist with small matters.I actually look forward to going to work on some days,working doubles,etc. I'd be so fatigued but still managed to make it to work on my next scheduled shift. Overall,the experience was wonderful and if given the opportunity I'd do it all over again. A typical day of work for me included buying breakfast, getting dressed, clocking in and attending our morning meetings,then unlocking the doors for the waiting customers.i would then proceed to do my daily duties,which included but were not limited to, assisting customers, ringing the cash register,retrieving online orders,etc.Some days I hated to leave work, others I'd be relieved.the management team was very friendly, easy to get along with.There was never really a difficult part of the job for me, the easiest part of the job was assisting the customers efficiently and thoroughly. The workplace culture was very friendly and tolerable.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches, perks and benefits
Insufficient hrs, short breaks
fun
Great place to work. Loving atmosphere. Recommend to anyone looking for a family like work atmosphere. by far my favorite place I've worked. flexible hours
Basic Retail
This was just a basic retail job with lots of organization and putting yourself out there to help the customers. The management wasn't mice and they didn't teach me very well so I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out on my own.
great enviroment
Busy waves while cashiering .Helpful associateswhen you needed help.It's a great first job that i recomend for everyone.co- workers all helped eachother out and i would call it a "Family"
sephora and store discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you are seeking a second job
Perfect job if you’re looking to have more than one. The benefits are good ( discounts and coupons ) but the pay is under minimum wage and the management is TERRIBLE!! Some of them are nice but the more important ones are TERRIBLE , If you don’t get credit apps they cut your hours and after the holidays they look for little things to let people go. inconsistent with hours, they expect you to remember every little thing from orientation and don’t trust them because they will turn on you quick to save themselves. So be careful and pay attention if you work here!
25% discount + coupons, little work
Kontra érvek
Management, wage, no respect, no hours, nosey co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes busy, sometimes very slow
I really have never felt comfortable of the working environment at JcPenney. I got very few hours after the holidays. Benefits are too expensive for the salary.
Discount
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good learning experience
It was my first job and it helped me a lot understand the most fundamentals that a job has. I learned how to handle money run a cash register and organizing
lunch breaks, and discounts
Kontra érvek
got a bit hectic at times
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés