JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

679 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 452 értékelés megtekintése
Fun workplace , Got along with everyone well
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, január 7.
I loved working at JCPenney and I enjoyed working with everyone . I would love to work there again honestly. My only problem was that, whenever you called out whether it’s something important such as me being sick, it’s like they didn’t want me to call out.
3,0
Fun, quick moving
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, január 6.
While at JCPenny i was heavily pushed to get people on credit for the store. the employees are very fun, but the manager is very pushy. the Hr worker is a very nice and kind lady who will help you get yourself up and running there.
lunch
credit
2,0
No thanks
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, december 29.
I was a seasonal associate I had no idea if they planned on keeping me, not only that but I worked as hard as I could being pregnant and new to the area. I was promised a chance at being a full time associate and none of the managers gave me any heads up as to wether I was going to be a full on hire, it would have been nice to have some type of heads up so I could be looking for a job in order to pay my bills . The employees were awesome and sweet but the management sucked now im out of a job and don't know if ill be able to find one in time
Discount
Poor managment
fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, december 26.
very busy helping customers, cashiering. workplace is fast pace, always on your feet. Very busy during the holidays.Working with the public,you gain patients to understand what customers need or wants
discounts
2,0
Only care about ICAPS!
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, december 26.
Only care about ICAPS if a customer doesn't want one they expected you to keep offering discounts it aggregates the customers and probably won't come back. And training is horrible you are expected to figure it out on your own and when u ask for help they get aggravated like they don't have the time. They wonder why people quit in a week or two? Just because your new doesn't mean your not a person who may need a little help everyone has to learn one way or another and I'm sure the people who has been there awhile didn't know much eather when they started at jc penny have a little more patients when it comes to training!
Discount
Kontra érvek
Poor management not paid lunch, very poor traning!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great first job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 24.
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Good part-time position
Part-time Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, december 21.
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours and days
Good starter job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, december 18.
Jcpenneys was a great job that helped me gain basic work experience. Introduced me to interpersonal relationships with co-workers. Gained customer service knowledge.
Environment
low wage/ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and nice work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshfield, WI2018, december 17.
Some days would be busier than others but if it was slow you always could find something to do like putting more clothes out or scanning more clothes. Hardest part was dealing with upset customers but I can always handle those situations and work out a solution. I enjoyed to be able to constantly be able to do things and to gain more customer service skills.
Great place to work.
Sales associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, december 16.
I loved working here. The coworkers were very helpful and they didn’t mind helping. I loved my Manager because he understood that I was in school and I need a little accommodation.
Productive fun workplace
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 10.
JCPenney is the right place for you if your looking for a positive and supportive work environment. Great supervisors and co-workers. Benn with the company for a few months and I have the feeling of not wanting to leave. Build a lot o friendships there and meet a lot of ambitious people who play an active role in my life right now.
Pro érvek
Good supervisor, Great for both introverts and extroverts
few Inconvenient customers
An ok first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Hope, WV2018, december 10.
This was my first job and it was ok. It wasn't a hard job but the pay was very low and I didn't get very many hours. Management wasn't the greatest but wasn't terrible either.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company to work for!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, december 10.
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Okay
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, december 8.
Great management with corporate issues that need technological funding and training for new hires with no job history or skills in retail or customer service.
Constant website shut downs
Great workers.awesome management. Great environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, december 5.
Great place to work at. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Jcpenney is truly one of the best places to work at. Had a lot of help entering work there and everyone is always greeting you. One of the 1st things they tell you is always greet someone no matter what. It can always make someone's day much better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stroudsburg, PA2018, december 4.
On a typical day at work I clean the dressing rooms and put away the clothes. I greet customers and ring sales on register. At times the lines get very long. Management will step in to help. I have to constantly straighten the floor if not busy ringing sales. I process new credit card applications.
discount
short breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tiffin, OH2018, november 28.
JcPenney's was a good job for me while attending school and trying to make money at the same time. They worked around my schedule and made it a fun place to work.
Flexible
1,0
Awfu;
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 27.
-Picking up clothes and ringing up customers
-You never know what people are going through so if they are rude don't take it personal
-The management was rude and played favorites
-Not very diverse and they make it known
-The hardest part of the job is inconsistent shifts
-The customers were the best part of the job
customers
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very up-beat, fun environment with team driven employees and managers.
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mill Plain, WA2018, november 19.
Working for JCPenney was a very rewarding experience not only meeting team-driven employees but as well as interacting with customers of similar interests such as the love of home decor and the love of buying products to later share with other people, a lot of giving in this community. To work in customer service one has to be one with the customers in order to understand their needs and make sure their expectations are met.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, snacks, fun group games to make work interesting
N/A
teamwork and positive attitude
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, november 14.
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van