JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

681 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 482 értékelés megtekintése
Productive but not exciting
Sales Associate/ cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, február 6.
My task working as a sales associate at Jcpenneys was to help customers fufill their needs and help find the correct sizes they need if it’s not on floor. Another task I was responsible for was being a cashier when shifts may vary.
Flexiable work hours
Kontra érvek
Not enough pay for where I stay
Fast paced work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2019, február 4.
It was always busy, always something to do. I got plenty of hours and they were flexible hours. I liked my job and I liked my manager and other Co workers.
Lots of hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice to work but not in terms salary
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, február 4.
Working JC Penny is very tiring, exciting and most especially happy because of your discount. But they just give you few hours each week , so salary is not enough for you and your family.
Great work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tullahoma, TN2019, február 4.
I worked at Jcpenney for five years and enjoyed it a lot. The management was great and the co workers were even better. You get to experience a lot of different types of work, and learn a lot of new thing in this job.
Fun environment to work
Cashier and Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 4.
I loved working with customers and doing tv credit cards. Manage was very helpful when needed help on register.
I wish the keep for good.
You had make sure things are put back on the shelf before you leave off your register.
Na
Na
Fine workplace.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview, TX2019, február 3.
It is a fine company to work for. I really wouldn't recommend it though because of all the issues with the higher ups in the company only look at how many credit card applications the employees get when deciding on who to give hours to.
Growing yourself
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagle Pass, TX2019, február 2.
Good and relaxed environment, the supervisors teach you how to do everything in the store so you can learn more about how does jcpenney works, and excellent store manager
productive work place
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, február 1.
No job is perfectbut jc pennys was the perfect job if you like to help others and are into clothes and things like that. A typical day was very slow paced and you would meet wonderful people everyday.
1,0
Slow paced
Cashier/sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2019, január 31.
This place is not the best for an interesting and fast paced environment. You can definitely learn a thing or two about working in retail but as for any sort of reliable skills for another job, you might as well go somewhere else.
JCPENNEY was 1 of my favorite places of employment
Men's Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, január 31.
I actually enjoyed my time at JCPENNEY; the atmosphere was ok,some associates were friendly,some not so friendly, the customers were very friendly, easy to assist with small matters.I actually look forward to going to work on some days,working doubles,etc. I'd be so fatigued but still managed to make it to work on my next scheduled shift. Overall,the experience was wonderful and if given the opportunity I'd do it all over again. A typical day of work for me included buying breakfast, getting dressed, clocking in and attending our morning meetings,then unlocking the doors for the waiting customers.i would then proceed to do my daily duties,which included but were not limited to, assisting customers, ringing the cash register,retrieving online orders,etc.Some days I hated to leave work, others I'd be relieved.the management team was very friendly, easy to get along with.There was never really a difficult part of the job for me, the easiest part of the job was assisting the customers efficiently and thoroughly. The workplace culture was very friendly and tolerable.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches, perks and benefits
Insufficient hrs, short breaks
fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2019, január 30.
Great place to work. Loving atmosphere. Recommend to anyone looking for a family like work atmosphere. by far my favorite place I've worked. flexible hours
Basic Retail
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2019, január 29.
This was just a basic retail job with lots of organization and putting yourself out there to help the customers. The management wasn't mice and they didn't teach me very well so I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out on my own.
great enviroment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL2019, január 24.
Busy waves while cashiering .Helpful associateswhen you needed help.It's a great first job that i recomend for everyone.co- workers all helped eachother out and i would call it a "Family"
sephora and store discount
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you are seeking a second job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2019, január 23.
Perfect job if you’re looking to have more than one. The benefits are good ( discounts and coupons ) but the pay is under minimum wage and the management is TERRIBLE!! Some of them are nice but the more important ones are TERRIBLE , If you don’t get credit apps they cut your hours and after the holidays they look for little things to let people go. inconsistent with hours, they expect you to remember every little thing from orientation and don’t trust them because they will turn on you quick to save themselves. So be careful and pay attention if you work here!
25% discount + coupons, little work
Kontra érvek
Management, wage, no respect, no hours, nosey co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes busy, sometimes very slow
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kelso, WA2019, január 21.
I really have never felt comfortable of the working environment at JcPenney. I got very few hours after the holidays. Benefits are too expensive for the salary.
Discount
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good learning experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, január 18.
It was my first job and it helped me a lot understand the most fundamentals that a job has. I learned how to handle money run a cash register and organizing
lunch breaks, and discounts
Kontra érvek
got a bit hectic at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace working environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, január 18.
I liked it there at first, and it was amazing, but the only disadvantage was that after any holiday, they start to cut your hours, and it is extreme.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the customers, especially the regular ones who came in to shop frequently. I loved cashiering because of the customers.
Cashier Sale Associate and Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 15.
It was very demanding each day that I worked. I had many responsibilities to fit into an eight-hour day because I was not allowed to work overtime. (The only time I was allowed to do overtime was when it was during the holidays or sales' days when it was very crazy and busy.) That was the hardest part of the job---trying to get everything done in an eight-hour work day. I enjoyed having some fun with coworkers, though we had to keep it professional, of course. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers---especially those who came in just to see me and who specifically asked for me. I made it my personal mission to serve them the best I could and to go to almost any length to get them the product they wanted---the right size, color, design, etc. And they truly were grateful. I even had some try to tip me or give me gifts, for which I had to refuse politely because it was against store policy to accept tips or gifts from customers.
Pro érvek
Satisfaction of customers and the thrill of the hunt to find what they needed or wanted.
Kontra érvek
Too much work for too little pay per hour. No benefits other than paid vacation days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seymour, IN2019, január 15.
Very nice and clean place to work. Managers are willing to help when in need. Your fellow employees are very nice and helpful when you’re struggling. The boss is very nice and caring.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good experience working for jcpenny
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, január 14.
It was a good experience working for jcpenny I’ve learned a lot working for them. The managers was very respectful and so was the associate they also have good benefits
We had lunch breaks
They gave us 15 min breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van