JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

653 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 003 értékelés megtekintése
Good part-time position
Part-time Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, december 21.
This is a very good part-time permanent position. Employees are notified of their work schedule two-weeks in advance and you can work with the other employees in your position to modify or switch schedules.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours and days
Good starter job.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, december 18.
Jcpenneys was a great job that helped me gain basic work experience. Introduced me to interpersonal relationships with co-workers. Gained customer service knowledge.
Environment
low wage/ hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and nice work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marshfield, WI2018, december 17.
Some days would be busier than others but if it was slow you always could find something to do like putting more clothes out or scanning more clothes. Hardest part was dealing with upset customers but I can always handle those situations and work out a solution. I enjoyed to be able to constantly be able to do things and to gain more customer service skills.
Great place to work.
Sales associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daytona Beach, FL2018, december 16.
I loved working here. The coworkers were very helpful and they didn’t mind helping. I loved my Manager because he understood that I was in school and I need a little accommodation.
Productive fun workplace
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, december 10.
JCPenney is the right place for you if your looking for a positive and supportive work environment. Great supervisors and co-workers. Benn with the company for a few months and I have the feeling of not wanting to leave. Build a lot o friendships there and meet a lot of ambitious people who play an active role in my life right now.
Pro érvek
Good supervisor, Great for both introverts and extroverts
few Inconvenient customers
An ok first job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Hope, WV2018, december 10.
This was my first job and it was ok. It wasn't a hard job but the pay was very low and I didn't get very many hours. Management wasn't the greatest but wasn't terrible either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible company to work for!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2018, december 10.
Since I have worked at JcPenneys I have had more issues then anything else. Management is terrible! They are rude and disrespectful to their employees and to employees' family members. They do not know how to schedule employees for work and they don't notify you if they make any changes. If you tell them a set time to work they do not follow it. You may work one week then none the next.
Kontra érvek
Poor management, rude managers, inconsistent work times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Okay
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, december 8.
Great management with corporate issues that need technological funding and training for new hires with no job history or skills in retail or customer service.
Constant website shut downs
Great workers.awesome management. Great environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, december 5.
Great place to work at. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Jcpenney is truly one of the best places to work at. Had a lot of help entering work there and everyone is always greeting you. One of the 1st things they tell you is always greet someone no matter what. It can always make someone's day much better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stroudsburg, PA2018, december 4.
On a typical day at work I clean the dressing rooms and put away the clothes. I greet customers and ring sales on register. At times the lines get very long. Management will step in to help. I have to constantly straighten the floor if not busy ringing sales. I process new credit card applications.
discount
short breaks
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tiffin, OH2018, november 28.
JcPenney's was a good job for me while attending school and trying to make money at the same time. They worked around my schedule and made it a fun place to work.
Flexible
Awfu;
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 27.
-Picking up clothes and ringing up customers
-You never know what people are going through so if they are rude don't take it personal
-The management was rude and played favorites
-Not very diverse and they make it known
-The hardest part of the job is inconsistent shifts
-The customers were the best part of the job
customers
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very up-beat, fun environment with team driven employees and managers.
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mill Plain, WA2018, november 19.
Working for JCPenney was a very rewarding experience not only meeting team-driven employees but as well as interacting with customers of similar interests such as the love of home decor and the love of buying products to later share with other people, a lot of giving in this community. To work in customer service one has to be one with the customers in order to understand their needs and make sure their expectations are met.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, snacks, fun group games to make work interesting
N/A
teamwork and positive attitude
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, november 14.
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a productive fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, MD2018, november 14.
Everything was good at the job I enjoyed working with my managers they were all cool. The worst part about working at Jcp was the breaks were kinda short sometimes.
Good pay
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work with people from all over
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, november 14.
Great place to work with people from all stages in life. They try to help anyone forward the best the can. Always something to do or someone to help. Never boring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Jcpenneys review
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 13.
If you get a part time job be prepared to get a second job. There aren’t enough hours and the paycheck isn’t enough to live off of. No benefits are offered either for part time workers and you get less than 20 hours a week. I work 8 hours a week. Max.
Not enough hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
No One Listens!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 11.
I had such a terrible time working there. The only positive thing there was my co-workers in my department. At the time, I was a full-time student, I had put down the days I was unavailable for, I told the lady who interviewed me and she wrote it down as well as double-checked with me, and then I informed the woman during my orientation. GUESS WHAT! I was scheduled during my classes!
I personally don't recommend working there, but of course, this was my experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work.
Sales associate / cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 7.
This is not the best place to work. The manger in my opinion are very unprofessional. The hiring manger was very rude. The employees there are nice. Well some of them. It’s always busy so there is something to do
Good place to work.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dearborn, MI2018, november 6.
The only thing about job is standing all day. I learned to always stay focused on providing great customer service. What I enjoyed most was knowing that I delivered excellent service that would help to make someone else's day better.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van