Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier/Sales732 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
732 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 794 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced, stressful
A lot was always going on, too much drama between the employees. The manager gave me no hours really and let me go after one month of working my butt off. But that’s life right.
Need more imprvement
checking out customers' puchases, folding pants or shirts.
how to use register, deal with mad customers.

Many things about management should be improve.

Advertisement sometimes not fair to loyal customers.

some customers are mean and rude.

most of the woerking parts are easy.
Pro érvek
employee benefit not bad.
Kontra érvek
working place should be cleaned more often.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone I work with is extremely nice. Always in a good mood. Everyone is always happy.
I love working at jcpennys. It is a non stressful job. My associates and managers are extremely nice to work with. Management always let you know when you are doing a great job. The only thing I don’t like is we always have to push credit application to are customers. That can be annoying to customers . Thcustomers get sometimes.
okay place to work
Unfair to the seasonal staff when they are working. Decent place to work if you are a normal employee. At this location management definitely chose favorites.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I guess i would say...every job has their (click people) and if u dont fit in the click then u dont matter.
I worked there for almost 5 years and at first it started off great...I had the job I loved but about 4 months afterwards I got put on another job task back and forth( just helping out) but when I knew anything it became my permanent job..then the manager hired a person to take my position...I was upset...I asked y was I moved ..he said he needed me more on the job position that he put me on but that should have been a choice for me..so then we get a new manager and I told him I waned to come off of the position I was placed on to go back to the floor as cashier..he moved me but soon afterwards he asked me about another job position and. That would come with better pay and I would be certified but that was a lie...I worked that position for about 6 months and had to quick because the standing was too much on the legs..so now I don't have a job anymore.
Pro érvek
If u are a click person u can move up in the company
Kontra érvek
Fake it till you make it is what i will say about that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
J.c.penny
This job is very flexible and very understanding for time off and sick days as well and flexible if you’re in school. Management is very good and as well with the team work
Good first job
It is a great place to work if you work in Panama City store. The team is fantastic! They will work with you and your availability, they will see your talent and treat you well. The Panama City Beach store is a whole other story.... There are supervisors that work set schedule, but they will not work with your second job schedule or school schedule. There is a total lack of communication. I watched so many people quit.
Customer Service Specialist
This was a great place to work until management starting changing everything.they took away our fulltime status.our benefits too and i had to quit and look for a job that would give me benefits. I used to love this place..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management and employee culture
So many cons and little to no pros. The recent change of management directly affected the employee culture. It wasn't great before, but it definitely got worse. Normal employee behavior include gossiping, laziness, lying, backstabbing, theft, and obvious racism. Employees and customers of color are treated like garbage.
JCPenney
This is a great job for someone who loves to relax at work. The days consist of simply making the store floor look presentable or assisting customers at the cash register
Fun working place
Great organization, excellent Retail Giant, excellent management and associates. Fast paced, helpful Associates who will always mentor a new associate to be the best they can be , great team players. Excellent Employee benefits and discounts. Flexible work place. A typical day at work was always positive attitude, meetings, its going to be a great day and it always is.
Pro érvek
Customer satisfaction, excellent lunch or dinner for employees during the holidays.
No good!
Long hours. Dressing rooms were always trashed. Understaffed. Lazy coworkers. The customers were very very rude when we tried our best. If you do not sell enough credit cards, you will not get a raise. The store is usually trashed.
Fun workplace
JCPenney is a fun work experience where you can meet a lot of good people and improve your customer service and sales skills. However I don’t feel it is a good long term career as the pay isn’t enough to support average day to day expenses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Boring place they make you do so much stuff
If you apply for cashier well you just wasted your time because you be around every where and their managers their are bad I recomend not working their
20% with other payment 25% with JCPenny credit card on everything
To much stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place to work wether you’re a parent or a student. Flexible with scheduling! Easy job and quick to learn. Management is super friendly and always willing to help you out and give additional training if needed. A diverse group of associates that all get along. A nice family environment.
Coworkers, management, flexible, recognition
JCPenney's
JCPenney is a great first time job for teens who are still in high school. Management team some of them are very nice very helpful. it's very diverse.
25% discount sometimes 30%
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sooooo wonderful place for working
JC penny so excellent place for working.All workers are helping each other.Manager,supervisor and co-workers are very nice.I love my favorite store JCPENNEY.
If you can avoid
Worst experience for a first job. Management is a mess and your coworkers are even messier. Business casual isn’t really enforced so that’s cool. Hours suck.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Coworkers, hours, opened on holidays
It was a Job
It was good at first but this 1 manager will make you want to Quit, she will try everything in her power to make you quit if she doesn't like you. Thanks
Pro érvek
Yoy can take little breaks if needed
Kontra érvek
It was infested with rodents
Horrable place
Everyone there acted like they were in highschool. Had to meet a credit card sale goal everyday and if it was not met your hours will drop. There was not enough trainning.
Long luches
Kontra érvek
Everyone acted like a toddler
awesome! I loved the environment
Great place to work! Great people, staff, environment. I've had great memories in there. Usually busy during the holidays especially Christmas but we were able to get the job done
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés