JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

653 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 003 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Slow paced
Cashier/sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodridge, IL2019, január 31.
This place is not the best for an interesting and fast paced environment. You can definitely learn a thing or two about working in retail but as for any sort of reliable skills for another job, you might as well go somewhere else.
JCPENNEY was 1 of my favorite places of employment
Men's Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, január 31.
I actually enjoyed my time at JCPENNEY; the atmosphere was ok,some associates were friendly,some not so friendly, the customers were very friendly, easy to assist with small matters.I actually look forward to going to work on some days,working doubles,etc. I'd be so fatigued but still managed to make it to work on my next scheduled shift. Overall,the experience was wonderful and if given the opportunity I'd do it all over again. A typical day of work for me included buying breakfast, getting dressed, clocking in and attending our morning meetings,then unlocking the doors for the waiting customers.i would then proceed to do my daily duties,which included but were not limited to, assisting customers, ringing the cash register,retrieving online orders,etc.Some days I hated to leave work, others I'd be relieved.the management team was very friendly, easy to get along with.There was never really a difficult part of the job for me, the easiest part of the job was assisting the customers efficiently and thoroughly. The workplace culture was very friendly and tolerable.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches, perks and benefits
Insufficient hrs, short breaks
fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2019, január 30.
Great place to work. Loving atmosphere. Recommend to anyone looking for a family like work atmosphere. by far my favorite place I've worked. flexible hours
Basic Retail
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provo, UT2019, január 29.
This was just a basic retail job with lots of organization and putting yourself out there to help the customers. The management wasn't mice and they didn't teach me very well so I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out on my own.
great enviroment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mokena, IL2019, január 24.
Busy waves while cashiering .Helpful associateswhen you needed help.It's a great first job that i recomend for everyone.co- workers all helped eachother out and i would call it a "Family"
sephora and store discount
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you are seeking a second job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saginaw, MI2019, január 23.
Perfect job if you’re looking to have more than one. The benefits are good ( discounts and coupons ) but the pay is under minimum wage and the management is TERRIBLE!! Some of them are nice but the more important ones are TERRIBLE , If you don’t get credit apps they cut your hours and after the holidays they look for little things to let people go. inconsistent with hours, they expect you to remember every little thing from orientation and don’t trust them because they will turn on you quick to save themselves. So be careful and pay attention if you work here!
25% discount + coupons, little work
Kontra érvek
Management, wage, no respect, no hours, nosey co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes busy, sometimes very slow
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kelso, WA2019, január 21.
I really have never felt comfortable of the working environment at JcPenney. I got very few hours after the holidays. Benefits are too expensive for the salary.
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good learning experience
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, január 18.
It was my first job and it helped me a lot understand the most fundamentals that a job has. I learned how to handle money run a cash register and organizing
lunch breaks, and discounts
Kontra érvek
got a bit hectic at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace working environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, január 18.
I liked it there at first, and it was amazing, but the only disadvantage was that after any holiday, they start to cut your hours, and it is extreme.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the customers, especially the regular ones who came in to shop frequently. I loved cashiering because of the customers.
Cashier Sale Associate and Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 15.
It was very demanding each day that I worked. I had many responsibilities to fit into an eight-hour day because I was not allowed to work overtime. (The only time I was allowed to do overtime was when it was during the holidays or sales' days when it was very crazy and busy.) That was the hardest part of the job---trying to get everything done in an eight-hour work day. I enjoyed having some fun with coworkers, though we had to keep it professional, of course. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers---especially those who came in just to see me and who specifically asked for me. I made it my personal mission to serve them the best I could and to go to almost any length to get them the product they wanted---the right size, color, design, etc. And they truly were grateful. I even had some try to tip me or give me gifts, for which I had to refuse politely because it was against store policy to accept tips or gifts from customers.
Pro érvek
Satisfaction of customers and the thrill of the hunt to find what they needed or wanted.
Kontra érvek
Too much work for too little pay per hour. No benefits other than paid vacation days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seymour, IN2019, január 15.
Very nice and clean place to work. Managers are willing to help when in need. Your fellow employees are very nice and helpful when you’re struggling. The boss is very nice and caring.
Discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good experience working for jcpenny
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, január 14.
It was a good experience working for jcpenny I’ve learned a lot working for them. The managers was very respectful and so was the associate they also have good benefits
We had lunch breaks
They gave us 15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2019, január 12.
Cashier for customers. help search online for online purchases. help customers get fitted in suits. recovery for miscellaneous clothes. put clothes back in proper Isles maintain cleanliness, and great customer service
Pro érvek
Good brakes and discounts on clothes
Mandatory holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fast pace work space
Sales Associate/Cashier (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2019, január 12.
a typical day a jcp was getting there early opening the register and ring for majority of the day.they were really strict about stay in the register area even though it was still our responsibility to clean our surrounding area. so we almost always stayed after to clean the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun workplace , Got along with everyone well
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, január 7.
I loved working at JCPenney and I enjoyed working with everyone . I would love to work there again honestly. My only problem was that, whenever you called out whether it’s something important such as me being sick, it’s like they didn’t want me to call out.
Fun, quick moving
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2019, január 6.
While at JCPenny i was heavily pushed to get people on credit for the store. the employees are very fun, but the manager is very pushy. the Hr worker is a very nice and kind lady who will help you get yourself up and running there.
lunch
credit
No thanks
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2018, december 29.
I was a seasonal associate I had no idea if they planned on keeping me, not only that but I worked as hard as I could being pregnant and new to the area. I was promised a chance at being a full time associate and none of the managers gave me any heads up as to wether I was going to be a full on hire, it would have been nice to have some type of heads up so I could be looking for a job in order to pay my bills . The employees were awesome and sweet but the management sucked now im out of a job and don't know if ill be able to find one in time
Poor managment
fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2018, december 26.
very busy helping customers, cashiering. workplace is fast pace, always on your feet. Very busy during the holidays.Working with the public,you gain patients to understand what customers need or wants
discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Only care about ICAPS!
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, december 26.
Only care about ICAPS if a customer doesn't want one they expected you to keep offering discounts it aggregates the customers and probably won't come back. And training is horrible you are expected to figure it out on your own and when u ask for help they get aggravated like they don't have the time. They wonder why people quit in a week or two? Just because your new doesn't mean your not a person who may need a little help everyone has to learn one way or another and I'm sure the people who has been there awhile didn't know much eather when they started at jc penny have a little more patients when it comes to training!
Kontra érvek
Poor management not paid lunch, very poor traning!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great first job!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, december 24.
I left because they gave very very little hours, and only payed me 9$, everyone there is nice but making friends was alittle difficult, it is very competitive when it comes to how many i caps you get ( applying people for the credit card) it is very hard to get, but they praise you well for it and with an extra 2$ for every credit card.
Very relaxed
Credit card
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van