JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier/Sales

700 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
I enjoyed working
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2020, január 25.
It was a great experience working at JCPENNY... I love working with the customers and helping customer find clothes and shoes and etc. When u have happy customers. They will continue to come back
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2020, január 24.
The way they do and say things weren't not helpful. You didn't have the amount of hours you wanted. I felt I wasn't treated in a respectable way. No organization.
Friendly management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2020, január 23.
Everyone in management are friendly and call you if they need you to come in. Work well with schedules for school and other things. A lot of friendly people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a positive work environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2020, január 23.
I worked here for a long time and they overwork you for little pay. It’s also not a very positive work environment. I would only recommend this job for high school students
Jcpenny
Sale Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 23.
It is exciting to work here they work with your Schedule You meet new people and have a great team to work with I learn so much how to communicate more with costumers
Munkahelyi kultúra
will work you to the Bone and not a lot of guidance
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA 945332020, január 19.
I worked there for a seasonal gig and I was ready to be let go after it all BUT what I wasn't ready for was to be thrown into the floor with NO HELP I was not trained correctly, favoritism was a huge role played working in this facility the women who hired me would constantly try and downplay my successes and make me feel Inferior on purpose I can't be in an environment where the "leader" is constantly bringing down the workers just so she can stay at the top I was dead on my feet everyday they will work you to the Bone and then wonder why you are tired ...highly DONT recommend working here I have a very long work stamina but working here was just to much
Pro érvek
• some co-workers were very friendly and kind
Kontra érvek
• I was not trained by anybody • they get mad when you ask for help • not very team oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a ver fun and great place to work
Sales-Cashiering (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2020, január 15.
I love working at JC Penny, even though the pay suck and the management do people wrong. They will lay u of without telling you. One min you have hrs then the next min you are on the schedule but with no hrs and no one talks to you about this.
N/a
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2020, január 11.
Working here was a great experience it showed me how to deal with the customers additude and also it shows how you should always have a smile on your face...
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the company
Cashier and Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2020, január 5.
Jcpenney it’s a great company to work for , there manage awesome and they are fixable with their schedule. The first reason got me there is schedule time because I was going to college. Second is there’s 25% associate discount. So I do recommend this company.
Flexible hours
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missoula, MT2020, január 2.
At both stores I worked at the store management was very good. Corporate management changed so often you never knew what to expect. They are a good company to work for
Pro érvek
Good starter job
Kontra érvek
You never know what corporate is doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great and always so helping and respectful. The people I worked with were always so including and helpful.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2019, december 30.
Everyone was nice and helpful. They made sure you were trained the correct way and efficiently. Management was amazing and helped with schedules and making sure it was all good.
Overall Decent
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yreka, CA2019, december 21.
It is a very easy job with lots of other good employees. However, there are a few people that were unfairly fired. The schedule is flexible with other schedules.
It’s okay.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2019, december 13.
I worked there for a while and I didn’t enjoy it. I wasn’t trained properly and made many mistakes that I wouldn’t have made if I had been trained. By far, one of my least favorite jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place and beautiful environment to work in
Cashier and Salesperson (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  District Heights, MD2019, december 12.
It is a very lovely place to work especially because of the very friendly staff members. They make you feel very welcome
Being my first job in America gave me opportunity to interact with customers and learnt how they react when they are not satisfied with our services
The hardest part of the job is the very long hours you have to stand on your feet ..
Nothing Special
Team Member/Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2019, december 5.
Barely above average experience while employed by JCPennys. Underappreciated and overall felt the store handling was disorganized. More job security or growth opportunities would have helped. Ok for a temporary part time job.
Pay
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene Oregon2019, december 3.
The pay is what the state start pay. Plus $ 2.00 extra if customer FILLED out a credit card and got approved. That's what the Managers focused on. They hire for seasonal and if you don't get enough people to fill out credit card application and get approved they look down on you. And let you go at the end of the seasonal work
Review on Pennies
JCPenney Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2019, december 3.
Pennies is one of the biggest department stores in the country, and many job seekers view it as an attractive place to work. typical day at work is keeping the store clean and presentable. The staff smiles and is always greeting customers. The most enjoyable part about working is getting sales and keeping the customers satisfied.
Great
Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, december 2.
Great place to work . It was friendly and family oriented environment. The management staff was awesome as well. The pay and benefits was great to. Slow and fast pace.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company has double standards for different employees
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, november 27.
They do not treat people fairly... I was fired for a lie... I was told in August 2018 about doing a credit card without I’d... which was a lie... it took manager till oct 24 to fired me... 8 years with a company I gonna put my job on the line for 2.00... 2 months no warning no write up.. Something is definitely wrong in that store.. it has happen to many people wrongful termination...
Pretty Fun Workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2019, november 23.
Management was very laid back, great associates to work with everybody was nice. Only problem was that management would push the credit cards too much. Unrealistic time windows to complete tasks at work.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van