Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

Munkakör megnevezése
Cashier885 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
885 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 034 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was very fast paced. This job teaches you how to work with people. The hardest part of my job for me would be being onmy feet for the long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
normal retail mall job , store job, put items out for sell , price , assist customers , do returns and ring up sales , flexible part time work ,good for some extra income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Many people including myself believed I excelled as a cashier but I was transferred to a different department where my skills were no longer necessary
Good environment
Bad scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job. Very flexible. Pay is desent. Great place to work. Managers were nice and helpful. Like working while l in Christmas. Great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
good experience. minimum wage. crazy hours. decent managers. no room to move up. Flexible schedule. lenient call in protcol. black friday is pretty chill.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The General manager in the Wilmington store/prices corner is a person you would never want to work for. Stay away. She makes the whole environment feel like she is in charge and you are just a peon. She does not care about the well being of her employees at all.
stay away
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work, the environment is very friendly and the the schedule is very flexible with days that you can work and cant work. The managers are great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work. They worked well with me and my college schedule. I enjoy being around my coworkers and great employee discount is given.
Pro érvek
Some fun colleagues, flexibility, employee discount
Pay could be better
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here sucks! My gm is one of the worst I’ve had in my entire life and one of the fakest people I’ve ever met. They don’t care about associates or the fact that we have lives outside of work, they just care about making sales and convincing poor people to apply for credit cards. They’re so short on budget that they never schedule enough people so everyone ends up doing the job of multiple and getting screamed at by customers because there’s not enough of us to properly help them. One manager stands out above the rest as a real advocate for the regular associates, but one out of 10+ is terrible stats. When I first started I though the place was great but really as the years have gone on my eyes are opened to the real hidden stuff that goes down. There are so many better businesses and retail establishments. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!
Associate discount is high up to 25% + coupons
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, bad management, short hours, low staffing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney, but one of the downsides was that I was unable to wear shoes that supported me. I had to be wearing dress shoes. I went home with swollen feet and hurt back every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place was amazing and really cared about its employees. This place was very caring about the employees and customers. Store was always clean. I left due to personal issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good thing about working here is the people I work with. Management does not care about or engage employees, they give us sub-par reviews so they dont have to give us high raises, customers are entitled and rude.
Pro érvek
Coworkers and associates are fun usually, good employee discount
Kontra érvek
No recognition, low pay for amount of work, too much push for credit apps, favoritism by management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first retail job. The location I worked at I felt as though, there was alot of favouritism. Being displayed on a daily basis. Some employees felt they had managerial status, eventhough they may have been there less than a year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This type of job for a teen was hard for it to just be the first, yet it was an experience. Not my best choice that I was happy with due to personal problems but on the other hand, it was located in the mall and the scenery was nice, the people were nice, your working environment can be loud or very quiet. Could be kind of a drag if your having a “slow” day. Uh location was dealing with a bus was kinda unfortunate. But do able. But besides all of that. It was okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Since I was only a Seasonal Associate, the work environment was fast paced and easy to learn. Managers were extremely helpful while many of the workers wouldn't help each other. One thing I learned was to work a cashier and push myself in a fast paced environment in retail. The enjoyable part of working there were the clients. I enjoyed working in retail and would definitely recommend for anyone trying to build experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the good thing that stood out to me about this company is that when i worked there i had so many wonderful co-workers the staff was just so respectful and nice everything was also very organized in the store.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here at JCPenney, the management was horrible and the environment was almost draining. The managers were so bias and treated each employee poorly. The only time I felt appreciated as an employee was when I would receive an "ICAP", which is when you sign someone up for a JCPenney credit card. Never did I feel appreciated for fixing up all the clothes people would come by and mess up or providing excellent customer service skills despite how I were to be treated. Not only I, but each and every employee was looked down upon and treated like what they were doing was not good enough and will never be enough. Managers would scold us for communicating with former employees even if we were to be doing our required work at the same time while those same managers would be standing in the middle of an aisle, talking to a different manager for up to 20 min at a time, doing absolutely nothing.
+$2 on your paycheck for every ICAP
Kontra érvek
management, short breaks, refolding clothes all day long
Munkahelyi kultúra
It depends on the store it is a fairly nice place to work. Management tends to care about employees and will listen to problems. On the negative side you do a lot of standing and walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at JCPenny was a great experience I made friends that I still have and here it is a couple of years down the road I learned a lot about customer service and how to meet the needs of the as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were able to work with your school’s schedule and they rotated your weekends with the other workers. I always got fair schedule and I always got along with my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting and welcome customers , help direct customers around the department store , sign a fitting room sheet for recovery ever hour .rotate work in all departments filling associate lunch hours . Work in a clean environment.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés