JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Cashier

762 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 475 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and team worked together to make a efficient work environment.
Cashier / Fullfilment (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2019, november 15.
Management and team worked together to make a efficient work environment. Great place for a team or independent worker. Keeps all customers on top priority and team members feel comfortable and responsible for their tasks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a quick paycheck
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Youngstown, OH2019, november 15.
Honestly its just good for a paycheck, not really fun to work there nor easy to move up. People have worked there forever and haven't moved up an inch but new people work in and get moved up with no problem. Kinda stupid but whatever.
Poor hours
Cashier/Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, WV2019, november 13.
Started off great but when health issues became a problem, hours were cut and never given back after out of hospital.
Went from working 40 hours a week to 20 and didn’t get paid equally to others
good work place
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, november 13.
If you are in school JCP is a great place to work. They have a good team and a store manager who cares. They will do there best to make sure you feel at home.
Management is terrible
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 12.
Loved the interaction with co workers made work flow easy, would hardly get scheduled and other co workers had the same problem, management is terrible !
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2019, november 9.
It was a great place to learn from and grow as an employee. Very thankful for all the new skills i have acquired through the years of working at JCPenny.
management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 5.
Management was horrible. Anytime you would call for assistances no one would show up for at least 10-20 minutes. Customers were getting angry with me because of a purchase I couldn't handle myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun place to work insurance is available
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2019, november 5.
love this place and environment very laid back and organize easy job and you can double discount. its a retirement job you can be a regular associate and get insurance they feed you during holidays
Horrible
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX 785012019, november 4.
Worst place to work! No hours and little pay for all the hard work and stress they put you through. I was belittled by manager and their favorite workers.
Overall ok
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, november 3.
JcPenny was ok it was not the best experience but definitely one to start with to get your feet wet very faso paste job a lot of assistance if you need it it’s was for the most part well organized
jcpenny in review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2019, október 30.
Jcpenney was always a delight. Working thanksgiving day, cleaning little kids throw up.... ultimately good just some bad management running the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced - favoritism with certain managers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Uniontown, PA2019, október 29.
The place wasn't bad when I worked there 20% of the time. You grow connections with customers and treat them like they are "worth" it. Half of management including the Cashier Assistant Lead, was a total drama queen bigot, mind you a HE! If you are not his favorite, then he will try every move to make your life miserable working there. I busted my tail there all the time and I was treated like a waste. It was a pain just to ask for hours. If you don't get credit apps, they don't give you hours. But they will give you hours if someone is always calling off, and keep that employee who calls off.. It was ridiculous drama there all the time. There is no appreciation for employees there. You get a credit app, great, thats $2 in your next paycheck. But an hour later into the shift, they frown upon you if you don't get more or meet the goal from company expectations. Hours to a hard working employee is not a factor apparently.
My Work At J.C.Penney
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2019, október 29.
It Was A Great Experience Workers Were Great And Working As A Cashier And Stocker Was A Great Experience. EveryDay At Work Was A Great Day To Work And I Will Be Happy To Comeback Again And Work There
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easygoing and enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, október 29.
JCPenneys was a fun place to work. Everyone was nice there and the managers were good. I would recommend JCPenney if you are looking for a slow and enjoyable job
25% off
Bad scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
slow pace
Associate - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, október 28.
The morning shifts were fairly slow on weekdays. We were able to finish recovering the store. We were able to switch roles on the sale floor when it was needed.
Everyday work at Jcpenny
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, október 26.
It was a good job very nice people always happy & energetic I loved it we are all like family at Jcpenny so no one is left behind a typical day there is like going to your next family but leaving home from your other
Would be a first job
JCPenny cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, MN2019, október 23.
I wouldn’t recommend working here unless you are very into retails as a job but it has very low pay, low staff, a lot of customers stealing stuff from the store and run out. Managers are very poor On their roles especially when it comes to having errors on the computer managers take their sweet time coming down to the lower level.
Discounts
Low income
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not my favorite job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, október 22.
They pick favorites and the manager cut my hours from 25-5 hours. Some Managers/ supervisors were rude af. Working this job has showed me I deserve better and to stay in school
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
jcpenny
Cashier Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2019, október 22.
I enjoyed working at jcpennys, management was great. If I needed anytime off they where more then happy to give it to me. we had weekly meetings to talk about sales and what sales were going on so everyone was on the same page. it was an overall great experience.
discount
rude customers
Regular Retail Position
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, október 22.
This job was pretty run of the mill as far as department store jobs go. Nothing too different or special. I enjoyed working here.

Management was okay. They worked with you as long as you communicated often.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van