Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Assistant Store Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
43 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 341 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work like balance is already a struggle in retail industry. They did the best they could with respecting that, however, it is the balance of workload and available resources is what made the job harder on the manager and the general employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the support I receive when I ask for it. I’ve been with the company for 10 months and just really love it. I love going to work. The team is Fantastic!!! The Store Manager is truly one of the best leaders I’ve ever worked with.
Pro érvek
Support, benefits, fun work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a manager I love what I do. I love to train, develop and motivate. Unfortunately my salary wage didn't balance out to the many hours I worked. This company lack a clear understanding of what the ultimate goal is. The job description changed often without compensation. They want more work for less.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being open on Thanksgiving is not fun. The leadership from corporate office has improved dramatically under Jill’s leadership but there is still many opportunities to tackle. One major opportunity is the way JCPenney signs it’s store and the customer confusion that sometimes comes with it. Also, the customer service support line is less than helpful.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not pleased with the position, not a safe place to work. Management did not treat employees fair. Employees have to deal with a lot of customer Theft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job and the company I work for. I enjoy being able to go in and be with great people on a daily basis. Setting merchandise and being apart of what goes out to the floor is exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good great customer's great co workers The bad bad management's Lack of training no incentive for co workers qoals were set I had to delicate make decisions motivate our co workers set sales meet sales open credits provide the best customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store manager lacks appreciation for the leadership team and blames others for her incompetences. The environment is full of favoritism and inconsistent expectations. The store manager is very manipulative and will lie to make herself look good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being part of a growing company has its ups and down. Along side loyal associates who believe the core values make everything worth it. Your skills will always be challenged and appreciated in the retail environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work although I was only there for a short period of time due to family tragedy. Working at JC Penny no day was the same. It was exciting great people to work with the company was always helping and getting involved in the community. Loved it.
great benefits an discounts
Kontra érvek
Associates need better training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and my team, but I moved and unfortunately there are no position at the JCPENNEY here! Great place to work great people, crazy at times with the work load but always got the job done! Customer service always came first!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had two store managers over about 7 years. The first one was amazing. I learned so much from him. I maintain that relationship to this day. Tough but fair. The second manager was one of the worst managers I have ever worked for in any company. In 31 years, I have never ever quit a job, except one. This second manager was intollerable to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to Achieving unrealistic goals Leadership team has a set schedule Company promotes people without providing proper training Communication from home office fair at best
Munkahelyi kultúra
I haven't worked there in 13 years and the company that I worked for ha s gone through numerous changes since my time there and my understanding is the company is having financial difficulties
associates
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position itself is challenging but in a good way. The manager however, is very negative and impossible to please. I have only received negative feedback in my time there, manager never apologizes or is accountable for his errors, there is no meaningful training or mentoring. I believe 100% in the potential of the company as a whole to turn around, but it will be held back if there isn’t attention paid to the management styles of those running the stores. Communication is terrible and impacts the entire store. I’m sure not all locations are the same, but there are many long term managers who have worked together for decades, making it highly unlikely for change in certain areas. The interview I had with the manager when I accepted the position, and the truth of culture are no where near aligned.
Pro érvek
Salary is good, benefits are good in theory
Kontra érvek
Terrible culture, poor communication, difficulties using time off benefits, long hours, hostile manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working staff, less floor coverage, not much customer service on floors, removed credit department and customer service area., good place to get items for the whole family. Appliance department in some stores .
decent benefits
Kontra érvek
moved employees around in departments due to employee cuts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am going to start with I LOVE this company! I have only been here for a short time. I was hired for another position. The management quickly saw my drive. Asked about past experience in retail management. Seeing I was way over qualify for what I was hired for I was promoted. I like to say that many places either interviewing or working may see experience like mine as a over Qualification. JCPENNEY did not. They love their employees and lift them up. It feels like family. From day one of training (they have a Extensive training program) everyone was so nice. They teach you about working as a team. It takes EVERYONE to make it work. In all my years in management I have never seen a HOLE store be this happy and friendly. This says a lot. Customers are great as well. Pay was a little less then I like. However, this is with most jobs. I feel the family life balance as well as happiness on the job overrides this. As well as the opportunity to advance. If you are looking for a fun job with many opportunities to advance this would be it. I love my store!! All the managers within are great. Can not wait to see what career advancement Jcpenney has in my future.
Great management, advancement opportunity
Have none
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is truly a great company to work for. Great work/life balance for retail. Excited to see the new CEO’s vision come to life. JCPenney has a great future as an iconic retailer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace culture turned toxic due to secrecy from upper management and lack of transparency. This created an erosion of trust from associates, and exceptional associates leaving for other companies.
Coworkers, customers
Kontra érvek
Upper management who don't take associates in mind, unrealistic expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, CEO is leading the company in the right direction. Very exciting times. Omnichannel is growing and new clients are expericing the penny's worth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work/Life balance was non-existent, as well as career advancement. The training was extensive, but was sometimes irrelevant to the job on the floor. The hours for a salaried manager were crazy.