JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 083 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work environment
Merchandise Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2020, január 28.
The work environment at JCPenney was well rounded it was a team their manager was good, They work well with attendance schedule and days off and call June was done correctly
Great at solving problems
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2020, január 28.
They try their best to make the customers leave satisfied. They also try to accommodate the employees. They are very clean. The employees are very helpful.
N/a
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2020, január 28.
Can get busy quickly, managment depends on location, if the can help they will. Can be rude at times. Pay kinda sucks raises don't happen very often..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the managers are very disrespectful to the employees I have found working there
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2020, január 28.
I love the customers and the other employees but I had a head manager for the day tell me in front of customers I was not doing a good job because I did not write I did something when it was obvious I did it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice clean store to work in. Nice merchandise.
Sales Associate - Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2020, január 28.
Hours were flexible. Helping customers find merchandise were appreciative. Had difficulty at first trying to put merchandise from dressing room back on the floor. Hardest part of letting everyone go after the holidays.
Close to home
Kontra érvek
Let you go after holidays.
Expectancy
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2020, január 28.
When I worked there, I was only expected and required to work in my area - shoes. Would inquire if customer needed assistance, measure their feet, look in shoe storage area for their size and a couple extra style selections before returning to the customer.
My day at work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2020, január 28.
A typical day at work would consist of me helping customers find items around the store. I would also check them out at the register. I worked in the returns and exchange department as well. Working at JCPenney was fun most days and a very productive working environment.
Ok
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2020, január 28.
Jcpenney is was ok to work for but I enjoyed my time working here. I learn a lot of cool things. Jcpenney is really not a job its a family.
Great job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2020, január 28.
I was temporary and did fine. Retail is not for me personally though. Lots of stocking shelves and organizing. Many different promotions and discounts that make cashier challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't realize how much I appreciated and working with people
Sales/customer service /lose prevention (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2020, január 28.
I started during the Christmas rush thru a temp agency and was asked to stay in January. I worked up to assistant to the assistant manager. Pay was low hours were low. I had to make a choice, work for pennies or take what I've learned to another job. I appreciated the opportunity but I found a better paying job with Direct T.V.
You Probably Know What You're Getting Into
Sephora Merchandise and Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2020, január 28.
The company as a whole is failing. There's constant talk of new store closures; there's absolutely no job security. Most of management has worked for the company 15+ years and aren't very open to change. Things tend to be very divided by department. Not a ton of cross-department assistance which makes the stores worse. The corporate structure is ridiculous and difficult to navigate.

Healthcare is terrible. Single plans have $1000+ deductibles before there's any assistance. No copays, everything 100% out of pocket until that's met. Dental and vision are okay.

Pay varies wildy across the company, even in identical roles. Some GMs are willing to pay people more because there aren't a lot of applicants; some lowball because the company is dying. I'm being paid pretty significantly bove company average and I'm not rolling in dough.

Stores with Sephoras inside are, on average, doing better than stores without. That fact gets ignored and SiJCP is given very little help or resources.

A lot of younger staff is at JCP until they find something better. A lot of the older staff is holding on to the sinking ship to collect their pensions & retirement benefits.

Not the worst place to work for in-between times but don't expect to make a career.
Flexible work schedule
Poor benefits
A day at work
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downey, CA2020, január 27.
It's a great place to work but you wont get alot of hours! You will be very busy most of the time they have alot of employees but most wont fo anything
2,0
N/a
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2020, január 27.
It was a good experience overall. I was able to network with upper level management and grow as a Manager. I was able to manage my team while living the Core Values of JCP
Fun!
Customer Care Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, január 27.
Great place to work!! worked with your schedule, family atmosphere, and great incentives for hard work!

Supervisors were easy to communicate with!

They have fun competitions and music which kept the team members active!
Great Job
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2020, január 27.
Amazing environment, Great people, and overall kindness and guidance. The managers work extra hard to ensure their employees understand grasp the work and tasks they are doing.
Good work environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 27.
Associates are valued and recognized
Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues
Management is approachable and willing to listen
System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty cool place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkinsville, KY2020, január 27.
Although holidays are crazy the work here is pretty nice. Wonderful co-workers will make this job 10x better. I really enjoyed it and would love to come back if given the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i think i did good as a worker there, was dependable.
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Billings, MT2020, január 27.
job was easy, fun, and enjoyable. enjoyed my coworkers, also the work i did, but i had prior commitments to fulfil before the end of the year as well as it beings seasonal job.
Very flexible scheduling.
Merchandising Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottonwood, AZ2020, január 27.
Loved my manager and all the other employees. Was a wonderful job. I would still be with them if we had not moved out of the area. I had an early morning schedule which I loved. Manager very positive and very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun people to share time with
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2020, január 27.
Great place to work and grow as a professional. The management team is supportive and encouraging, as well as the other team members. It is a work family environment we have fun while we work. We are busy in spurts, but there is always something to do!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van