JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 011 értékelés megmutatása
Cs
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castleton, IN2017, december 14.
Terrible place to work at , labor you to clean everything when you are understaffed always in every department. I would never work retail again after working here
Cashier and Utility Team Member
Cashier/Utility (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2017, december 14.
Typical day was either working as cashier or working with Utility Team (they are separate positions, and not guaranteed). With the Utility team I would build displays, design graphical areas, organize stock and display merchandise etc.
Pro érvek
No direct supervision, creative vision encouraged, independence
low pay
30 percent Work was fun at times 70 percent time for hard work
Loss Prevention Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2017, december 14.
Safety Meeting
E-mail
Monitor CCTV
Investigate all shortages and overage
Court Appearance
Making all associate ORC awareness
Seeing the result of communication
Working a Loss Prevention your never on break
Ron Johnson
productive and fun
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elmhurst, NY2017, december 14.
My position required finding shoe sizes and organizing shoes. There was also the cashier. Some days it is very busy and some days aren't. There is always something to do no matter what your position is. Just make sure everything looks good.
discount
Kontra érvek
long lines at the register (during peak hours)
slow paced
Part-time Sales Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 14.
Unless you are in a management position then this is just a high school job. I did not learn much. Management was not seen but heard and felt. Hardest part of the job was recovering a busy area. The most enjoyable part was the discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Outstanding managers
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2017, december 14.
I had worked at JCPenneys two summers ago, as seasonal. I had to leave because of school related things. I reapplied and I am currently waiting to possibly be accepted. The managers are great and they are very flexible with hours. I had worked in the children’s department, and it was fun getting to see different people everyday and get the job done.
Pro érvek
Discounts, Friendly employees, positive attitudes, teamwork
N/a
Jcpenny
Janitor/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston ,westvirginia2017, december 14.
I didnt exactly work fir jc penny i work for a company thru jcpenny which i didnt like at all the ours was messed uo and there was mo communication at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Product place to work with at night
Order Picker/Forklift Operator/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2017, december 14.
I worked the night shift, I had the best manager and leads, the associates were tolerable. Drama was kept to a minimum. I loved the job and I loved my shift and work days and hours.
Pro érvek
Great holiday incentives, job events, offsite job events, raises, competition pay
Good breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment to reach the needs of the consumer.
MARKETING MANANGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2017, december 14.
Great place to work in a retail environment. I learned to work with others and provide supreme customer service. The management team was always mentoring new employees to provide customer service too all who entered the store.
productive
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, december 13.
They don't give us enough hours, we literally get like 20hours a week if that and there is always new management. we don't get any benefits either. However they do work around your schedule which is a plus but id love to have more hours
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, AL2017, december 13.
I loved the job. it really was right up my alley. I loved working with the co-workers and the public. I pride myself on making customers happy.I really enjoyed being inside the mall because the store was always busy and you never haD A DULL MOMENT. i ENJOYED ALL THE MANAGERS AND THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY DISCOUNTS MTHEY OFFERED DURING CHRISTMAS
ENVIRONMENT
NO PAID HOLIDAYS
Great company
Customer Service Representative/HR Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2017, december 13.
This was my first employment, great workplace, great management and many options to advance your career. Never a dull moment, always busy and learned a lot.
Uptight
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, december 13.
It’s too uptight and the hr office and management where rude and very messy. The also look at the employees and less of them because of a title. The team was disrespectful
Great company
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2017, december 13.
Working at JCPenney I was granted the opportunity at gain substantial warehouse skills. I wish the job wasn't temporary because I really enjoyed my time working for this company.
Great office environment
Shoe and Accessory Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, december 13.
The people were always friendly. Holiday times were very special since that is when most of the money is made. Schedule was very easy and not very demanding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too stressful, not enough associates
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leominster, MA2017, december 12.
At the time I was working for JCP I was a college student. I found the job to consuming since I also had lots of school work to do. Very long hours and short staffed made it hard to get free time. Holiday season was the most difficult with the extended hours. I was in charge of the women's dept and had to keep it clean, man the fitting room, and do the register. It was a lot to manage on my own especially during rush hours.
hard to get time off
Courteous Staff
school volunteer and homemaker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Taylor, MI2017, december 12.
Courteous Staff and willing to assist with clients helping and finding item they need or to provide options for various packages they need in the photo department.
Fast paced work
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2017, december 12.
Jc Penney is a very fast paced company in which you are always dealing with the public. Its a great job for high schoolers or those looking for their first experience in Customer Service
It was okay.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2017, december 12.
Rarely seen the GM. One of the managers were really rude but everyone else was wonderful, it's like a small community. At times you can feel overworked when you're the only person working in your department which happens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly Recommend To A Friend!
Sr. Detail Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2017, december 12.
The J.C Penney Fine Jewelry Department is a VERY FAST paced position to hold. If you can not catch on quickly to simple office task, this is not the job for you!
NO METAL IN CLOTHING, SHOES, HAIR ACCESSORIES