JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 18 402 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
typical retail posistion
Salon receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, október 18.
there is a lot of pressure to sell, but not many people to sell to. dealing with customers is not always pleasant. quick employee turn over rate. also pressure to sign people up for credit cards. the only positive is the people that do work there are pretty cool
employee discounts
low pay
dock work is hard work
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, október 18.
5am to 10am unload freight
team work
its a melting pot of different people
this job is not easy. you must work hard and do it all by 10am
meeting new people every day.
you get to go on break
Loved it
window sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 18.
I loved this job would have stayed forever but moved. Was so happy there and made good money in the window department. The best part was the discount!
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a New experience for everyone
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, október 18.
A typical day at JCPenney included reaching the credit application limit, recovering the store, and providing customer service.
During my time at JCPenney I have learned to pride good customer service, to treat everyone with respect and just enjoy working somewhere with different cultures.
one hour lunch when working 8 plus hours
Kontra érvek
scheduling hours and availability not respected
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyone is friendly who can have fun with at times
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, október 18.
I loved working at jc penny, I always knew when to take on a task and when to help someone else. once I clocked in, usually my area was a mess, so I got straight to work, mainly folding clothes. management was great there, out of three different managers, all of them were understandable and good to have a chat with whenever they would pass you by. if I had to pick the hardest thing about this job, it wouldve been taking on making sure your department is as clean and nice as it can be.
Pro érvek
free snacks, good hours, friendly environment
fast paced environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days on your feet, small pay
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2018, október 18.
Its a good temp/seasonal job if you are just looking for some quick cash, but no real room for advancement and can't really live comfortably off their salary. Good starter workplace, good place to gain customer service experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a very good company to work for. They treated their employee great. Their customer service saw terrific.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davenport, FL2018, október 18.
I would clock in straighten. Greet every customer with a smile and help them. Take them where the needed to go and find what they needed even in a different department. If someone did not speak English then I would find someone to help them that spoke their language. I would do what ever the manager needed done even if it was in my area. I would ask them to describe what it was if I didn't know what or how to do it. I would stay longer if they were short hand if I was asked to. I worked individually or as a team. If I noticed something was done or priced wrong I would bring it to the manager attention. Most enjoyable part was working with the employees and learning and helping the customers and making them happy.
Pro érvek
Is working with all kinds of customers and employees nationality wise and mood wise, to deal with all the differences.
Kontra érvek
The business was in financial trouble and was doing cut backs.
cool job
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trumbull, CT2018, október 18.
not a bad place to work, fun time, fair pay depending on what department you are in. Black friday is bad for any retail place, but still staff works as a team
easy going
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never was Promoted even with Employee of the month Awards twice.
Operation's Los Prevention. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018, október 17.
Never was Promoted to a salary that would cover cost of living even when holding two Employee of the Month Awards people were evil and rude and disrespectful lieing Corporate Officers when I worked in Operation's and Los Prevention for 7 years.
None.
Kontra érvek
Terrible lieing Employees evil not enough job pay to cover cost of living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the job honestly wasn’t horrible
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018, október 17.
The job was horrible from start to finish. First of all they don’t even know how to train any of their new employees. The person who “trained” me didn’t do anything. All they were doing was complaining about the job to me and basically I learned everything from doing it myself. All of the managers were very rude and horrible and had no empathy. If someone called out they would think it’s the end of the world. All in all, this is the worst company ever and I highly recommend to not work here.
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a store i would recommend anyone to shop
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2018, október 17.
I enjoyed working at jcpennney. My coworkers were very nice . I liked assisting customers. I stayed busy putting away merchandise , being a cashier , and helping anyone who needed assistance
Great place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, október 17.
Great place through and through everyone works together and no one is above helping one another. The managers are very sympathetic and understanding when or if an employee needs time off or is late. I loved working here!
it was an okay job.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2018, október 17.
The place was alright people did get along but nobody really spoke to each other unless needed. The hardest part of the job was when I would just finish folding the clothes and costumers would just come and lean on them.
Great entertainment
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, október 17.
lower prices on the vending machine
better ways to occupy our time to relax
and a better kiosk system because the one that they have in place is a little to old
free lunches
10 min. breaks
The Worst
Salon Manager/Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2018, október 17.
Easily put management does not truly live up to the company's core values. When my morals and integrity is questioned I have to walk away I pride myself on the well being and compassion that a manger should have for associates and this is not something that I think Upper management value.
My Team of associates I managed
Kontra érvek
The lack of direction and leadership
Fun work place. Great environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, október 17.
I loved working with the company. You will always have different types of customers but typically they were all happy when they left the store. A job is never easy but a typical work day was always productive.
It's like a family.
Short lunches.
n/a
Salon Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770602018, október 16.
nothing more to say on this job I went forward to better job offer was there only just over a year moved on to better offers trying to make more money still looking for that at home dream job
Poor management
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, október 16.
In the 7 months I worked there, there were 4 HR managers. I had to repeatedly tell them I didn’t want any cashier shifts because the scheduling people kept changing.
The managers are not at all understanding of the fact that people have lives outside of work.
One of the managers fired someone for not being in dress code BEFORE she started her shift all because the manager disliked her and all the people she hung out with. That same manager tried to fire someone else because she wanted to have a civil, adult conversation about how we all felt about how the managers were treating us unfairly.
The managers also expect too much from us. They can’t just expect ONE person to keep an entire fitting room clean when A) it starts out with 3 carts full of clothes, B) it’s a busy day and 10 customers are putting clothes in there all at once, and C) they have to also cover breaks at the cashier or help with the line and are stuck there until there aren’t any customers in line. It’s unfair. We’re not superhuman.

Important to know before you work here: If you do a closing shift, you’re staying there until the store is clean. There have been several times where we have stayed until midnight to clean up the store (we close at 9). Also, you can’t get out of it even if you’re a minor.
Pro érvek
occasional free food (thanksgiving potluck), 25% discount w cash or penney’s card, all of the other associates were all so nice
Kontra érvek
manager turnover, managers that aren’t understanding, not enough people scheduled, have to stay after store closes for at least an hour, not allowed to take 2 breaks for an 8 hour
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Stressful and understaffed workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Round Rock, TX2018, október 16.
A lot of lazy employees left a lot of work for the productive employees to stress over. Daily work was a struggle to complete with little positive encouragement from management.
Good start job
Asst. Catalog Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, október 16.
Good job when you're starting out. It helps build your customer service knowledge, and management experience. Pay is average, but the work culture is good.
Great for learning
Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van