Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 953 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the returns desk. I had a caring manager who trained me well. Most of the customer's were nice to deal with. As it was retail the pay was low and the hours erratic.
Store discount
Low pay, erratic hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at JCPenny's was mainly running the clothes back the floor within the dressing rooms, and helping the customers. The management was fun and out going. Each manager had their own personality and expressed it in their own way. Working there was a great way for everyone to express themselves any way they can.
Pro érvek
Getting free food and doughnuts in the morning
Kontra érvek
Not getting help when needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a receptionist at the salon in JCPenney was a new experience and a somewhat good but rocky one. In the beginning, there were young stylists who would pick and choose what they wanted to do if there was a walk-in client. It was difficult because other experienced stylists would also not want to take walk ins because they either worked a long day or they did not think the work load was fair.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked there as a sales associate I made 8.50 and that was a big deal supposedly.
They are always on you about credit applications and customers get frustrated with being asked.

There's not good work ethic among most of the employees.
Interactions with customers
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, low pay, bad management, requires credit quota
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They would often schedule me minutes after i got home from school until 12 and even 1 in the morning sometimes. (i was working as a holiday employee)
Pro érvek
pay well and discounts are offerd.
Kontra érvek
you can’t wear comfortable shoes they have to be dress shoes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny I always had something to do there never was really a moment where I was just sitting around . If I wasn’t ringing someone up then I made sure to start putting away items that customers may not have wanted . A lot of times I keep myself busy because it just helps my day go by faster and sitting around just wasn’t a option for me .
The environment and people
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good thing that you have coming out of the retail job with JcPenney is that you gain enough experience but the compensation wasn’t great but overall it was a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work life balance was a 3/5 because I was the schedule wasn't a normal work schedule but that's because it was retail. Sometimes I'd get home really late because the busses at night were so scarce but I'd have to be at work early the next day.
Pro érvek
Sometimes provided free meals for employees and gave 15% discounts.
Kontra érvek
30 minute breaks for 6 hour shifts. Should be at least 45 minutes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for JCPenney for 20+ years and retired I loved my job and was always learning something new. Advancement to management you need a degree to become one. I had a great job with them no nights or weekends but i believe they dissolved that position.
Pro érvek
I worked the sets in the store it was fun
Kontra érvek
its retail good place to start but you do need a degree to advance
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are an excellent company to work for. I have truly enjoyed all my 27 years working for the company. I needed to make a change because of all the standing I did or I would not have taken a early retirement with them. I am looking forward to a chance to make a change with someone else like I did all those years working for them A typical day would be opening cash registers displaying the locked cases and all I aspects of handling customers. I learned so much about customer service and tons about jewelry. The part that is getting hard for me is standing all day
Pro érvek
The people I work with and the cimpany
Kontra érvek
I need a job where I preferably can sit now because my knee is getting swollen standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
La tienda estaba llena de polvo, necesitan pasar el vacuum más seguido.
También estaba muy llena de ropa. Con menos sería mejor.

Las promociones de compra por internet : para recibir descuento confunden
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was working in JCPenney. I was so happy and excited because I never work in JCPenney before in my life.
JCPenney have wonderful supervisors and line leader. And workers are goods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't complain, schedules are flexible, breaks are okay. Discounts, however, were perfect, with coupons that they posts for the public plus my associated discount I could save up to 50% of my purchases, in black friday season we even got more discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenneys because it was a comfortable environment and I enjoyed the staff. The management team was very hard working and made sure we all got the job done but we also had a good time at work.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a cap for all Department managers, lots of duties with low pay. No opportunities to move up unless you suck it up for your manager. Demand your life with nothing to show for it.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is all around fun and upbeat along with a professional casual work life, management is constantly disappearing and never around when you need them
Good hours
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, staff and co-workers are nice and I get the help from them when needed. Breaks are short but other than that it is a great place to work.
Nice staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney’s, I never had any problems with my managers, worked better when employees would help you get the job done. Had an overall great experience with working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not been here since 6 years ago; however at that time, I really enjoyed working here. Not sure if the main manager or others are still there, but at that time, compliments were dished out to show their appreciation. Employees were often treated to sandwiches and treats for all their hard work. If it was not so far away from home (and high gas costs at the time $5+ per gal) I would have stayed there.
This was one of the friendliest and most appreciative places I have worked for.
Pro érvek
Lunches and treats for appreciation, Compliments from management, I was happy and so busy working here that I often forgot it was time to go home
Kontra érvek
Sometimes was a long day since didn't know when we would be able to go home, after closing store would have to get back in order and sometimes hard to tell when that would be
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being in salon; however, store manager as well as supervisors were horrible.. always looking to cause issues. I did not partake in morning gossip
Training for salon
Store Manager/Supervisor
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés