JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 578 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work Environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 19.
Working here was all work no play. Work one stop and would have to return 2 minutes later and repeat. Constantly picking up clothes and folding. Helping customers find where they need to go.
Sales Associates
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2018, július 18.
Overall the company is not bad, Just the management needs a lot of communication and needs to be on task. Due to issues from time to time, managers doesn't help much when their employees are going through difficult.
Good sales career
Department Manager/Buyer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2018, július 18.
Managed employees on a comprehensive level through scheduling, performance, coaching and professional development.
Develops efficient workforce and motivated employees who can achieve maximum productivity for a fast-paced organization.
Excellent communication with vendors, customers and stakeholders in order to ensure optimal service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
How it was working in jcpenny
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 18.
Cared more about their customers then their employees.Managers let the customers that come and shop mis treat the employees very messy store good sales though
GOOD SALES
RUDE MANAGERS
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, július 18.
Great place to work if a person needs part time work, I truly enjoyed working at JC Penney but not enough hours. Everyone worked hard & worked as a team.

Great stepping stone for persons learning about retail work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with continued management support
Part-time Sales Associate in Jewelry Department (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearney, NE2018, július 18.
This is a very supportive workplace and we continually have educational learning videos to help us provide the best customer service that we can for our customers.

The hardest part of the job to trying to wait on more than 1 customer at a time as there is usually only 1 person assigned to the department at a time. However, other team members are usually available to help or clear up any questions for the customer or with the computer.

Most enjoyable are working with the team members and the fun activities that our General Manager provides for us.
Pro érvek
Some free lunches and snacks, dress code is relaxed for specific times
Kontra érvek
No benefits, schedule changes each week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty Easy but Not great pay and Not good management.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2018, július 18.
Managers were mostly doing nothing and just on their phones. Barely helped out on floor, cared only about themselves and getting paid. Too little pay here to be given multiple jobs to do at once with only like two people per shift.
Pro érvek
Friendly associates, Good break time, Sometimes bring in occasional food for associates
Kontra érvek
Bad management, Store very messy, disorganized, and low pay for job duties.
Fun place to work
Suits Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, július 18.
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we stay too late
Better Managment
Sales Associate Full Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, július 18.
Needs Better Management, More control in different department, better line signs more employees give more hours to employee more understanding managers
discounts
better benefits, better management
work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, július 18.
mangement is good part time has no benifits people are nice. hours weekly is less then 30 weekly no over time but sometimes we would have overtime. there alwalys something to do
needed more money
Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staunton, VA2018, július 18.
This was a low paying job no matter what position you held. Increases were not even enough to be considered an increase. I wanted a set schedule and that was not possible with this position.
Fast Paced and Very annoying
Sales Associate & Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, július 18.
depends on who your manager is, customers tend to be disrespectful, and customers feel obligated for a discount. I wouldn’t recommend working here unless it is your first job
Bed Bug Infestation
Major Appliance Customer Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, július 18.
Lsst week of my training the company informed us that they have bed bugs by having a safety meeting. Co workers were finding bugs EVERYDAY. Terminex comes to the company to treat but they do not treat the chairs everyone sits in. You can not bring in any alcohol to spray your area. So you have to sit there paranoid hoping and praying a bed bug doesn't get on you, you take it home and it lays eggs now your house is infested, then you have to throw out all your things. Its not worth it i quit for that very reason. They clearly dont care about their employees.
Other than that its a great job, room for advancement because the turn over rate is really high
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Bed bugs
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2018, július 17.
At my time at JCPenney I did indeed learn more about fashion and clothing, as well as communication skills. I uspoke Spanish and English which helped a lot of customers
15 min break paid
Worked pass 10:30 pm
Munkahelyi kultúra
would not recommend to my worst enemy
Sales Associate/Fitting Room (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, július 17.
Working at JCP is not fun! Management is completely focused on the credit card goal and not the well-being of the associates. The associates are all great people, and hours get cut if you get on the bad side of HR. Former associates don’t work as well as others, and the associates who do work get all of the workload while the ones who don’t just get smaller jobs.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Bad management, unfair pay, unfair workload
would go back
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milford, CT2018, július 17.
met one of my best friends working here and i am so grateful to have met her i call her my little sister and i wouldn't change her for the world jcp will always get love
Terrible Work Environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 17.
Management was terrible to the employees. Didn't care about our well being. I have lots of stories about this place. Very unprofessional. Rarely allowed any breaks.
Sinking ship
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2018, július 17.
The company is a sinking ship. Not a lot of advancement opportunities. Management constantly cutting hours to save payroll. Employee engagement is nonexistent.
Poor Leadership
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, július 17.
The Store Manager did not spend any time training me. I had to learn it all on my own. I feel I did an outstanding job. I had sales goals set for all of the department supervisors and updated them on a daily basis. We always exceeded the goals and beat last year sales. I worked on some of days off. The District Manager and I had several meetings about the Store Manager and the way he would assign me projects that I was not responsible for. He made me do them anyway.
Good Salary and Benefits
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for teens looking to gain work experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, CA2018, július 17.
Its an excellent job opportunity for teens looking to gain work experience and a summer job while out of school the only bad things is that you have some managers that don't do their job and some that will take advantage of you if you let them
Pro érvek
GREAT JOB FOR TEENS LOOKING TO GAIN WORK EXPERIENCE IN DEALING WITH PEOPLE OR CUSTOMERS
MANAGEMENT CAN BE KIND OF SHADY
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van