Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 23 146 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People I worked with were all very nice. My managers were great and always had a positive attitude. Only real downside is the pay and you deal with a lot of crazy customers. If a customer can't use an expired coupon, they WILL ask for a manager and start a scene. Huge company with lots of associates so it's very easy to feel invisible and have your hard work go unnoticed.
Good coworkers
Hard to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but long hours, you can work your way up and if they like you then you have a chance. Great benefits for families though so you can't beat that .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working here, it helped me get tru a very difficult time in my life and for that I will forever be grateful, particular individuals took the time out to answer my hundreds of questions that I asked them over the course of my time there,only because of their patients and kindness I was able to be successful at my job. Time spent at this store was time well spent for character development, as management from supervisors to Gm are kind courteous and knowledgeable ,thank you everyone
Pro érvek
Wonderful people in all areas of the store
Kontra érvek
Growth within is limited due to what appears to be contentment and job security of management, which says a lot about the store being a good place to work, really don't have any cons
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers and managers were horrible most stood around talking and not working at all
Didnt get trained on anything new didnt even get a name tag until I was about to quit

Only good thing was the pay but the schedule was always changing and put out last minute

Munkahelyi kultúra
The people on the creative team are great, always supportive. Upper leadership and management change constantly, and demands from other departments can throw everything up in the air and require last-minute work despite anything you’re working on.
Pro érvek
Great people, supportive managers and supervisors
Kontra érvek
Constant changes in upper management, fairly frequently layoffs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the ware house. The work is pretty easy, all i had to do was scan items out of a box and put them in the bin they were supposed to go in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a business analyst with JCPenney for a while, and found the job to be okay. It’s nothing special and it takes a lot of work learning systems. The problem with this role is that all managers have different strategies and your experience really depends on which are of the business you’re placed in. Very much so an 8-5:30 type of place.
Pro érvek
Healthcare, work life balance, and pay
Kontra érvek
Management, office politics, unclear direction, job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company is OK. but my location had managers and coworkers who genuinely care for you and help you out whenever you need it. Hours are great depending on what your needs are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to predict which brick and mortar stores will survive competition from Internet shopping and, now, Covid-19. The location at Fair Oaks Mall was great--very close to my home.
Pro érvek
Location was close to my home.
Kontra érvek
The constant push to open credit card accounts when I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The place was just very nice and friendly. Professional staff and very clean. Steady with clients and retail. I liked the color line we used and products, plus everyone was willing to help one another here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a retail job. Some days are great and some are not. I was grateful to have great people to work with. Managers were okay, however they got lazier as time went on.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, minimal advancement, job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had worked there before. The registers and the lay out of the store were all different. I enjoyed meeting new people and helping them with their selections.
Great team spirit
Kontra érvek
I was only hired seasonally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all it is a nice place to work. Management is helpful. They are flexible with your schedule. When you need time off they will allow it. Everyone is pretty much helpful.
Coworkers
Working holidays
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The turn around is a joke the compensation is laughable to say the least the employees literally go out of their way to start high school drama issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will be micromanaged by your department managers and there is no consistency in management. You will be picking up slacks from other unproductive employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working was pretty cool, weekends mostly once they offered regular position and employee discount which definitely us used by all the employees in all department be it furniture, clothing, lingerie.
hours, environment, coworkers
no room for growth
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is great.

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at JCPenney are average.

In general, managers at JCPenney are amazing and nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work, was given opportunities to volunteer but advancement was not encouraged. Were not allowed to have personal issues as work needed to come first at all times.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management had poor communication, unprofessional and rude behavior. Racial profilling made it uncomfortable to work in that environment. Huge turnover rate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have kept working at JC Penney except that I could not get full time hours. They don’t give anyone, except management, full time. Also, the hours I had to work were a lot of evening and weekend work, which I didn’t used to mind, but I do now with life changes and I needed to get something daytime, no weekends. But the people, management, they were all amazing!!!
Pro érvek
Lots of free lunches, prizes for getting credit cards, lots of fun
Kontra érvek
Hours and no full time shifts