JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 824 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great opportunity
Recruiting Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2018, augusztus 13.
Brought into the organization with a blank slate opportunity to develop an onsite recruiting team and eliminate the need for staffing firms. Although the technology/budget was limiting, in the fast pace world of recruiting you eliminate the hurdles and work with the tools at hand to become successful. I loved the opportunity JCPenney gave me and the amazing Milwaukee leadership team I was able to partner with. It is with a sad heart that we had to close the Milwaukee location and merge that into our Columbus and Lenexa groups. I wish them the very best in the future!
Pro érvek
opportunity to grow and advance
limited technology
Fun At that time
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2018, augusztus 13.
I was a first time college student at the time 2years out of high school. This job was fun at that time. I was the sales associate for the Homes Department. The employees worked together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of standing and bending
Warehouse/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, augusztus 13.
This is a warehouse and it is huge. You will walk a lot and stand long times. This is not on a bus route and not too many places to eat close by seeing that you only get 30 min lunch. You cannot be a minute late. They have different shifts.
Pro érvek
Starts early, if you like that
long standing, far location
Horrible
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2018, augusztus 13.
This JcPenney does not care about their employees, they give horrible hours and basically want people who will live the lifestyle of “JcPenney or die”. If you don’t have a perfect flexible schedule they will only work you one day when you can work 5 or so days.
Good breaks
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, bad management, too many employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that cares about their customer base and employees
Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed working here because the people I worked with were a great team and I felt we all worked together ! I also enjoyed working here because the supervisors I had never ask of me anymore or less than they would do !!
sometimes free lunches
Short breaks
not bad at all
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, augusztus 13.
best job i've had compared to my past

customers are great and you begin to enjoy
hearing about others and their experiences and upcoming events that lead them to the store that day
great people there
communication issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job and good people
Business Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed my time at JCPenney. The pay was good and the people were very nice and accepting. I enjoyed the work and learned some new technologies that should help me in future work endeavors
Pay and work-life balance
Kontra érvek
Company wasn't doing well financially
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work there.
Sales & Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The only thing that made me switch job to Dillard's was the hours. JC Penney did not offer full time job. The benefit was not as good as Dillard's, but the environment was good.
Collaborate, team work
No full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun in the beginning, terrible at the end.
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, augusztus 12.
The best part of the job was the great co-workers and friends I met there. As a supervisor, you have to work twice as hard to succeed with little floor support and no incentives for good performance except for an annual raise. It was retail and had that high school clique vibe to it even though all the managers were well past that age point. I learned when I was let go from my position due to the dating policy at work, that it doesn't matter how hard you work you are susceptible to getting fired for an issue that happened outside of work, and the person I dated ended up getting my position. Overall I still hope Penney's does well in the future for the great people still there and I will always remember the fun times I had there. It's like a family when things were good, but was a minefield when things were not good.
Pro érvek
Generous vacation time after a few years, Lifelong friends.
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Corporate only cares about themselves, No room for advancement unless you are willing to wait years for a position, Typical bad customers, Co-workers who don't care and, backstab you
Jewelry Day
Jewelry Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, IN2018, augusztus 12.
Take out all the Jewelry from the safe and put them on the counter every day to be sure all counter is clean and organize to catch customer attention.count all diamonds to know that they match the inventory and subtract any sales every day also
Retail- Mall Environment
Retail - Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shawnee, OK2018, augusztus 12.
Being in the mall environment was exciting! There were always customers browsing and enjoying themselves while they shopped for deals and discounts that they couldn't resist!
Slow work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA2018, augusztus 12.
It was always very slow in my department. During the holidays, the traffic picked up and it got busy. We always got little prizes for getting (ICAPS) which means when we got customers to sign up for a JCPenny credit card and saved them 20-25% off
Short days
Under paid, dirty, unreliable
The worst
Manager of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2018, augusztus 12.
There is virtual no training, management just throws you in to recover the floor. When I asked for training, after three weeks, they said I should already know what I’m doing by now. Really? In fine jewelry? There’s so many procedures there’s no possible way I could do my job to the best of my ability.
You get a paycheck
The management team
Loved it!
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, ND2018, augusztus 11.
I loved my job at JCP, but it was time I go back to the medical field. If I didn't want to become a nurse so bad I would have stayed. It was a wonderful company to work for.
fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2018, augusztus 11.
A typical work day at J.c Penny would be stocking , pulling orders and helping others other . I stocked boxes maintain everything around me , I also recorder data .
Pro érvek
workking in the warehouse in general .
Kontra érvek
its was perfect i loved working there .
Very productive place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jr. Department2018, augusztus 11.
A typical day at work consisted of me assisting customers and being a model employee.

JCPennys sharpens my skills as a person, those skills I use in everyday life.
Great space, great people
The store closed down
ok place to work
Sales associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2018, augusztus 11.
good place to work for a student, flexible schedules are offered and management is understanding. Not a good place to try and make a career. No advancement opportunities are offered they mostly hire from outside.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Salon Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, augusztus 10.
This is a great place to work with great benefits and pay. The job position comes with a great base pay and incentives to make more by bonuses and commissions.
Benefits and Compensation
Racist Managers
Jcpenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2018, augusztus 10.
As the store is supposed to welcome all its customers, it only welcomes selective group of people. Some managers and supervisors will wait around looking for people of color to stalk presenting to shop while monitoring the entire shopping of the people of color. The store is very racist and only employs a few people of color to covers up how racist they are.
drives sales really well
there is much racism
Its a good company
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield2018, augusztus 10.
Working herevwas great the managers and supervisors was great had a hreat attitude and was alsways willibg to help on the sales floor. Schedules were flexible and time off was easy to ask for.
High energy work place
No benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van