JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 059 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Kind of soul-sucking
Cashier Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, május 25.
It wasn't management's fault, as the turnover was so high. But we were very understaffed and I could not take off time that I needed for school activities. It was not a great environment to be in, and I dreaded working every day.
Super short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and we were all treated like family
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 25.
fun and we were all treated like family, we had dinner on holidays like family at work, the only down side is there were not many hours for the employees.
Ok
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, május 25.
Cashier in the women’s shoes department, responsible for operating and maintaining the cash register and sales counter, receiving new inventory, counting stock, organizing different products, displaying product on the sales floor and recovering the entire store daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome company to work for
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 25.
Very competitive with a lot of opportunities to grow. Friendly environment to work. Easy training and a great life and work balance. Great leadership to build amazing teams.
Pro érvek
Lots of incentives and associates event
So long ago
Catalog Assistant/Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2018, május 25.
I do not remember much about this employer. Retail is customer service driven and hours are based on known busy months or weekends. Great first job for students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and sort of predictable
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2018, május 25.
My job at JCPenney was okay. It could've been better though because the tasks were pretty predictable and stressful. The hours weren't up to my expectations and I consistently requested more hours.
Discounts, free lunches
Sorry discounts, hours
great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, május 24.
I love working at Jcpenney, except that the pay is low, and not enough ours for the time Im available to work. The company is struggling to keep employees due to higher paying jobs available.
Discount
not enough hours
Jc penney
Part time Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Dorado, AR2018, május 24.
It's a chain store, greatfor first time employees and young adults. Not very much room to grow and not very worker oriented. Still a great job for part time
Awful place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, május 24.
I would not recommend working here. JCPenney had the worst management! They tried to fire me for no reason and just took me off the schedule without saying anything. I wouldn't have ever even expected something like this to happen and I didn't even receive a warning from corporate until 6 weeks later!
Pro érvek
They would provide free food sometimes
Kontra érvek
Didn't get breaks on time
It was okay
photographer/retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, május 24.
I worked at the portrait studio inside JCPenney during holiday season. It was super chaotic on weekends when we had two appointments every 15 minutes. Area was small at the location I worked at. Some of the customers were super nice and patient while others would yell and complain at us. If the place wasn't busy enough then manager would send some of us home so work hours were inconsistent. Overall, it was okay to work at the portrait studio.
sales
Men’s department, Pricing and Signing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hermitage, PA2018, május 24.
greet customers help them, team work , put clothes away make sure the store looked nice. the work place was a young crowd from all ages. the hardest part is making the customer happy and make sure they get the price they want.
discount
Kontra érvek
no full time, no benefits
This job sucks
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, május 24.
this job you can not make a living with.
the pay sucks and so does the management
This place is not really diverse
there is no had areas but they do expect you to do so much with little pay. which is why i'm currently looking for a new job
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wildewood, MD2018, május 24.
Retail was a good experience. I learned how to handle cash in a new setting and environment. Merchandising and communicating with customers was a big aspect. My training was not very informative and extensive. I was thrown into the field without full knowledge on how to work the system. I like that they can move people to work in Sephora. That's is what I was aiming for but I was experiencing health issues at the time that caused me to miss work and eventually leave. The people I worked with had there own circle and were not really accepting to new people which made it difficult. Some employees would cheat the system to get more points.
paid break
not a lot of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for first job.
Temporary Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, SC2018, május 24.
J.C Penny gave me the opportunity to work seasonal, and it was a great start for me. They provided on the job training and were patient during the learning curve. The customers weren't always easy to deal with, but my co-workers were understanding and kind. Management worked with my schedule to ensure I could provide childcare and have as many hours as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
way to much for a high school student
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, május 24.
long hours on school nights. we would close at 9:00 oclcok but we wouldn't leave until almost 10:30 11:00 regardless if its exam week or if we have to wake up at 6:00 the next day.
Really cool place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Junction, CO2018, május 24.
That was a really fun job that I actually enjoyed going to everyday. Working retail taught me so much, I hope I can get back into one day! The employees was sweethearts.
Fun work place
Short breaks
Great Start
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2018, május 24.
This job allowed me to get into customer service and allowed and allowed me to deal with large sum of money and detail with customers who are getting gift my friends or family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The new supervisor was rude
Warehouse Picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Haslet, TX2018, május 24.
I understood the policies are stricted but i had to take time off for my grandfather surgery that happened suddenly. i need more time off to deal with the family emergency. They didn't give me enough work balance day which they only give you three days.That's not enough time to give to your employees through out the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salon Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 24.
Very stressful and not a lot of support. Team was challenging and some not very open. Great opportunity if you have the right mindset to handle negative employees. Enjoyed my time with the company even with the challenges I faced. Great experience to help fine tune your managerial skills.
Recruiting new talent
Kontra érvek
Current employees with negative mindset
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Merchandising Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hagerstown, MD2018, május 23.
J.C.Penney was overall a good company to work for. They work with your availability to make your schedule and offer good benefits. They also give their employees a 25% discount with a J.C.Penney credit card or 20% discount with any other form of payment.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van