JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 18 594 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
teamwork and positive attitude
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, november 14.
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a productive fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsport, MD2018, november 14.
Everything was good at the job I enjoyed working with my managers they were all cool. The worst part about working at Jcp was the breaks were kinda short sometimes.
Good pay
Short breaks
fun working place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2018, november 14.
i enjoyed working for this company the environment and people were amazing to work for i learned a lot while working here I miss it everyday and recommend working here
Pro érvek
i learned alot of different things that would be helpful later on
Kontra érvek
i dont think there is any i can list
Visuals
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, november 14.
Visually out of date. The store's outline for their mannequins and visual displays around the store were not appealing or interesting to the customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work with people from all over
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Terre Haute, IN2018, november 14.
Great place to work with people from all stages in life. They try to help anyone forward the best the can. Always something to do or someone to help. Never boring.
Fair place to work
Shoe Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2018, november 14.
A typical day at work would consist of many different tasks. As a sales associate I would assist in unloading inventory and stocking inventory on the sales floor. Adjusting prices and displaying inventory was done as requested by supervisors. Selling inventory and providing customers with discounts was the main objective.
cleanliness
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2018, november 14.
The particular store i worked at was a mess. if they took the time to clean the store instead of the drama in the store it would be very successful.
Na
Sorter/Packer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, november 14.
I do not like this conpany you give 100% they only appreciate you 10%. They have lack of communication within management. Management are not on the same pages.
jcp
Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hts, OH2018, november 14.
I really enjoyed here because it was in the mall and doing hair is a passion of mine and regis had closed and they allowed me to come in and the staff was great and all my costumers were good to me and i really wish i was still there but i moved to north carolina
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and professional work place.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 13.
Working at JCPennys I ran the cash registers, I made displays for clothing. I did a lot of different tasks assigned to me. I was also promoted to the shoe department where I was able to earn commission. It was a great place to work.
Working
Independent worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 13.
Work was always cool,calm and collected. Nothing ever got too crazy or hectic. My coworkers were amazing and friendly. They were always there to help me with anything i was confused about.
Jcpenneys review
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 13.
If you get a part time job be prepared to get a second job. There aren’t enough hours and the paycheck isn’t enough to live off of. No benefits are offered either for part time workers and you get less than 20 hours a week. I work 8 hours a week. Max.
Not enough hours.
First public job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOSCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2018, november 12.
JC penny has great clothes, as well as, awesome low prices. JC Penny's was great to their employees. As a high student at the time of employment they did not once fail to recognize my outstanding customer service!
Cashiering
Cashier/Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Escondido, CA2018, november 12.
The job is boring and very slow. Customers can be rude but its not the hardest job in the world to do. If you're looking for an okay start............
Great Place with right people
Operations Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, november 12.
JcPenny was a great job to have. It is a retail store so you do get the crazies out there. Not just customers but a few employees as well. But that is every job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place, nice people, enjoyable
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, november 12.
Many different positions to work in. Great management and benefits. Lots of team work. Great pay with earned time off. Discounts on all there items with great sales. The only thing that sucks is that you work all the holidays, but it's great money.
Discounts health care day 1
Working holidays
Alright for a first job
Sales/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, november 12.
Coming out of high school this isn't a bad place for a first job. However the pay and the hours are consistent with most retail jobs and management would much rather replace worker than keep them.
JCP 10 years
Custom Window Treatment Installer/Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, november 12.
I worked as a custom installer for window treatments. They were very good to me. I ended up leaving to another job only because of my one boss who mis-managed me and others. She is now gone from JCP. Other than her I liked my job very much. I would love to be any part time part of JCP
job security
Fun, Productive, Easy Going
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesa, AZ2018, november 12.
This was not only my first job but also my favorite job I have ever worked, due to a sad misunderstanding the job came to an end. I worked in the men's accessories department (suits, ties, tuxes, dress shirts etc) as my trained department, after that was easily mastered I was sent to work in the Levis department (Jeans etc) and the left over men's departments (Sports, casual etc) Management was fairly decent but there was a lot they didn't teach you nor did your appointed mentor teach you, often you were left alone with barely any idea how to manage things. Hardest part was not having any idea what to do during rushes or when no one was around and everything looked spotless, though when people finally showed up to help out you were kindly explained how things worked, always kind staff never any anger shown in this work environment. The best part of the job would have to be how at home and relaxed this job feels, I always looked forward to working here, every shift.
Friendly, Relaxed, Easy
Kontra érvek
No instructions, no training, often left alone
No One Listens!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redding, CA2018, november 11.
I had such a terrible time working there. The only positive thing there was my co-workers in my department. At the time, I was a full-time student, I had put down the days I was unavailable for, I told the lady who interviewed me and she wrote it down as well as double-checked with me, and then I informed the woman during my orientation. GUESS WHAT! I was scheduled during my classes!
I personally don't recommend working there, but of course, this was my experience.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van