JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 862 értékelés megmutatása
Productive and challenging.
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA 921082018, február 18.
Fast passe and busy environment. Retail is very demanding. Holiday sales are usually very demanding and busy. Stressful at times.Recovery teams don't usually take enough breaks.
Employee discounts
Short breaks
Great Company to Work
CALL CENTER SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, február 18.
The Work/Life Balance makes this the ideal workplace. The organization truly shows care/concern for its associates. I would recommend and hate that the building is closing leaving many without a job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
profesional but fun and relaxed place to work
OFFICE SUPPORT AND JEWELRY SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gautier, MS2018, február 18.
I enjoyed my time working at JC Penney. I worked in the business office and got to know the management team well. I also worked in the jewelry department which I had never done before so it was a learning experience for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Various Positions Held (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, február 18.
Very stressful---unstable--management has no strategy to keep us relevant--emphasis no longer on associates--every year layoffs---hard to leave pay is fair
pay
financially stability
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management had difficulty finding a vision.
Appliances/Electronics and Mattresses Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, február 18.
Typically, I was responsible for setting appliance displays, pricing and recruiting new appliance experts. I learned how to lead new inexperienced associates and how to resolve numerous customer service issues that were not my fault. Management knew very little about appliances and their was a disconnect from the corporate goals. The workplace was hectic with "hair on fire" management. The ambiguity from management was the hardest part and the long commute. The comradery was the best part.
one hour lunch break
lack of promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the public and co workers
Department and Support Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Victorville, CA2018, február 18.
I worked for the company for 34 years and was very happy with what i achieved there, my co workers were great and like family in many ways. We were very team oriented and the communication and service skills were a joint effort and working together was a pleasure.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive fun place to weork
Call Center Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 18.
i enjoyed working at JC Penny's , i like helping people with what ever they are trying to pick out i even try to sell more to them, i enjoyed this job
Pro érvek
good company to work for
short breaks
low pay
Retail and Sales Associate, Sales Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 18.
no the best experience.... really low pay, bad hours i never got the chance to work full time, when they had job fairs and we got new people a lot of them got full time and better pay it wasn't the best job that i had but i got experience with customer service and a lot of the departments that i worked for
Pro érvek
sometimes i was able to work a bit more than part time, but no often
Kontra érvek
no full time, preferences w people, bad pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over all good place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Panama City, FL2018, február 18.
Any given chance i would love to work at jcpenney again. The management was amazing, the atmosphere is uplifting and the coworkers and customers are always polite.
Good place to work.
Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, február 18.
JCPENNEY is a great company.
Because of many changes in company structure
leadership was a bit compromised.
All in all it was an education in people skills that has proven to be invalueable.
Benifits
Company in transition
Interesting Company
Sr. Auditor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, február 18.
I worked at the Shared Services Center. It was a good place to start my post college career and provided me valuable experience. I will always be grateful for the opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the worst workplace but it was not for me
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, február 17.
I liked it at first, then it wore off. When I first started working there the managers were nice, I worked plenty of hours, and everything was going fine. Then it all went downhill
non
short breaks
Fun work place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, február 17.
As a sales associate I am responsible for closing and opening registers. I am required to meet sales quotas weekly. I am to provide, customers with outstanding customer service to meet their needs. Management could use some work, as far as scheduling correctly and working with your other work hours / school hours. Culture of the place is great, good environment, and people.
Paid breaks, environment
Management, scheduling, benefits
Optician
Optician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, február 17.
At JCpenney Opticial I would be assisting potential patients at affording their own glasses. If ready; appointments are scheduled or glasses are placed to order.
Working with people
Lack of income
Lost its family feel
Alot of them (Volt alkalmazott) –  LA2018, február 17.
I can't believe JC Penneys has done it again. Managed to put aside dedicated employees for body's that have no drive or love for service and commitment. I knew it was coming when they hire outside the company. There is no longer a caring staff just people wanting a check. 20 + years means put me out. Eliminate any vision of longevity and passion and you can work here . Only real positive is you get a discount.
Discount
Bad managment
Fast pace and competitve
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, CA2018, február 17.
As soon as you walk into the store you notice that work needs to be done. Clothes need to be placed back in the correct location and customers need to be assisted. As well as bringing new products out onto the floor for consumer purchase.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Pay is not enough to sustain a living
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Horseheads, NY2018, február 16.
Fast passed and competitive with Credit Card sales.
Wonderful bunch of people to work with!
I would recommend working here certainly!
Everyone is welcoming and friendly. The managers are sometimes stressed, but who isn’t!
Fun and enjoyable
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2018, február 16.
Typical day - check in , assist customer or whatever your position requires
Learned - what management positions require, how different departments play a role in the overall functions of the store
Workplace culture -warm and inviting to the customer
Hardest part of the job - none
Most enjoyable part of the job - getting to know the customers and meet their needs
Horrid
Temporary Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clearfield, PA2018, február 16.
Old ladies kept saying pickle this pickle that is this really anonymous? haha oh yeah okay the floor was gross and the building had spiders and like rats in the ceiling.
Not Enough Payment even for hard work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, február 16.
The day would consist of 4 hours to 10 hours and while the people are good to work with, the amount paid was not enough to live off of, especially when one does well hocking credit cards and barely gets paid to carry a store.
Good Camraderie;