Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

It used to be a great place to work. Corporate greed has made that difficult.

3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2018, március 16.
Unfortunately, in recent years JCPenney has turned it's back on customer service and associate loyalty They have cut staff and staff hours. Many full-time associates have been cut to part-time and are at risk of losing their health benefits. Stores are operating with a skeleton crew, expecting associates to do many extra duties while still taking care of demanding customers. Because there is no longer in-store security, associates are also expected to be on the lookout for shoplifters. Putting their safety at risk to deter a would-be thief. It must be cheaper for the company to write off stolen merchandise than to hire security to protect from it. JCPenney has lost many of it's best store associates over the years due to unnecessary cutbacks. Hiring younger and cheaper is fine as long as you still have enough of those older more experienced associates to show them true customer service. Especially since most of the younger hires don't stick around long enough to learn anything on their own.
I used to really love my job, but I have been stabbed in the back by

corporate too many times.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Associate 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Thirty minute unpaid lunch. Rarely get my 15 minute paid breaks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?