Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Great company to work for. Feels like family

5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, január 26.
I am going to start with I LOVE this company! I have only been here for a short time. I was hired for another position. The management quickly saw my drive. Asked about past experience in retail management. Seeing I was way over qualify for what I was hired for I was promoted. I like to say that many places either interviewing or working may see experience like mine as a over Qualification. JCPENNEY did not. They love their employees and lift them up. It feels like family. From day one of training (they have a Extensive training program) everyone was so nice. They teach you about working as a team. It takes EVERYONE to make it work. In all my years in management I have never seen a HOLE store be this happy and friendly. This says a lot. Customers are great as well. Pay was a little less then I like. However, this is with most jobs. I feel the family life balance as well as happiness on the job overrides this. As well as the opportunity to advance. If you are looking for a fun job with many opportunities to advance this would be it. I love my store!! All the managers within are great. Can not wait to see what career advancement Jcpenney has in my future.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Pro érvek
Great management, advancement opportunity
Kontra érvek
Have none
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
  1. Great company to work for. Feels like family