Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 23 216 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People work together well here. Easy to get to know your coworkers. You get lots of training here and it’s free training. Great place to start coming out of cosmetology school. As a matter of fact it’s best to start with JCPenney because it’s easy to build clientele super fast!
Flexible schedules
No booth rent
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company pushed sales associates to a quota on customers opening a new credit card. Because jcp was struggling as a company financially, the need for customers to spend on credit was critical.
Worked with school schedules
Kontra érvek
Pressure on associates to get customers to open a new credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working environment as long as you have good supervisors. The job itself was very easy. A lot of the management lead by example so for the most part the attitude wasn't bad.
Laxed environment.
Kontra érvek
Too much corporate influence without any sense of direction, Company wanted to focus solely on expanding stores instead of online.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work so long as you do not mind working with a bunch of stuck up kids lol. As long as you do your job and are fast paced, you will enjoy working here.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, opportunities for growth
Kontra érvek
Coworkers are super young, you must keep up with trends
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was my first job , i learned things I didn’t know before which is always a plus . The management wasn’t all that great but you had a few good ones . They never kept their end of the bargain, no matter what the situation was . It always felt like it was us (the employees) against them (management) when it should be everyone working together . The location was convenient . But the hardest part of the job imo was finding something to do to keep you occupied while you had no customers because you’ve already done the same thing 50 times prior, and you aren’t allowed to stand behind the register when there are no customers. The most enjoyable part was working with the coworkers i had they made it suck a little less .
Location, occasional lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun to work at this place, but the pay was so low that I was not able to continue. I learned not to trust everyone because people try to put you down.
friendly work environment
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great part-time job. Pay is low but not terrible. Coworkers are great. Lots of hours on your feet. Management is good. The store tried hard to get to know each employee.
Flexible hours
Low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is an okay company to work for. Pay is okay. However, the benefits suck and they do not explain the benefits when you first start. You have to ask questions.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing special. Low pay and not enough floor coverage. It’s ok to get by until you can find better. There is an ok discount that you can use on some clearance items.
You get an ok discount
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
No room for advancement unless you are liked regardless of your qualifications! The managers are always irritated and rude. There is no real leadership and there are no well trained staff! They train individuals based on personal status!
Meet new clients
Kontra érvek
No advancement, favoritism, and prejudice!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, depending on DM. GM make their own schedule, more or less. Long term outlook of the company is concern. Typical retail pressure on credit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates were awesome and helpful,, great team. Frequent food perks. Generous company, provided household goods and food stuffs during hurricane,, very thoughtful.
Free lunches, potlucks.
Kontra érvek
None other than typical retail limitations.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is a nice environment to work

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at JCPenney are poor

Overall

My experience working at JCPenney it was alright
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is Good

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at JCPenney are middle of the road.

In general, managers at JCPenney Are great people but didn't show foward going vision

Collaboration with my colleagues at JCPenney is is excellent

Overall

My experience working at JCPenney Overall it was a great ecperience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very nice schedule as an In-Home Decorator, but the pay was lower than anyone could imagine. They never explained that there was a draw in the first place, and although my sales were good, I never got paid commission because the products weren’t being delivered during the pay period. Miscommunication, I guess. My manager was the best one I’ve ever had tho.
Flexible schedule, independence
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very disorganized and often will contradict themselves this was a daily issue. They also pressure associates immensely to get credit cards. Good luck getting a raise and if you do it will probably be 15 cents. Discounts were pretty good IF you use a jcpenney card or gift card. I wouldn’t recommend working there you can get much better pay and less stress.
Discount time off
Kontra érvek
Rude management credit card pressure stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management plays favorites, customers are constantly entitled and rude and the pay for what we do is unreasonable. Corporate seems to not care whatsoever about their employees mental health and if there are females in a position of power they become power-trippy. Definitely would not recommend anyone work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good place to work. The work is easy and the hours are very VERY flexible. Good for part time work and good for people who have other obligations.
Easy work. Flexible hours
Kinda low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did not enjoy working here. They work you hard and are understaffed. Management does nit care about its employees. They did have free food when we had to work on holidays. Did not like how we had to work on Thanksgiving. Discount was 25% of which was a pro.
discount
management plays favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP was a really nice place to work at. The employees and management are really sweet people. The really like to work around your schedule especially if you're a student, however the pay isn't good.
Friendly staff