JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 775 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  El paso2019, augusztus 22.
Jcpenny was the most wonderful and enjoyable place to work at i loved it so much el paso is the best city ever everyone is so nice and loving jcp you guys rock keep up the good work
fun place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, augusztus 22.
very fun place to work it was a little unorganized and people in management should have taken responsiblity for some things but they didnt, but it was an alright experience.
Great Discounts
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bessemer, AL2019, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed working there for the most part. The associate discount was outstanding but workload didnt match pay or benefits offered. Several management changes over a short period with policy changes
Fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 22.
Managers are nice. The job is not hard and you get to learn new things. The managers are understandable when you can't do many hours. It gets very busy on some days.
Discounts, knowledge, friends
Busy nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
under staffed, but a good place to work at
Floor sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, augusztus 22.
Learned proper customer service and to deal with problems that came up unexpectedly in a professional manner. Enjoyed working in teams with co-workers
discount for employees
short breaks
Fun work place
Sale Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, augusztus 22.
They were all respectful and a nice company to work for. And well organized . Everyone was helpful and great at training I caught on very well. It’s was a great experience of working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal help promised part-time after the holidays
Seasonal Lingerie Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2019, augusztus 22.
My training was very quick. Person who trained me was more concerned with talking about her love life than training me or communicating with me about store procedures. I worked diligently to keep the lingerie dept and dressing rooms in a very good and neat order. I worked as a cashier and occasionally helped in the Children's dept. Management gave me 2 days notice that they couldn't keep me on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not worth it. Low pay even for management and bad management communication
Merchandising Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, augusztus 22.
I worked there for over a year and I did not like my experience. Some people that were hired were definitely not qualified. Low pay even mangers made no more than $12/hr. Most management did not care and they would even include other positions in your job that would not be in the job description
Chaotic and stressful environment
Management Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, augusztus 22.
No direction, no training, not inclusive, not promoting from within. Very little rais even with a " high Achiever" rating on performance goals reviews.
Horrible supervisors
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Management was awful. They do not know how to do anything or how to treat customers with customer service. There was always people stealing and they did absolutely nothing about it. Schedule 9 days in a row at times. Do not know their extended hours so they don’t have anyone scheduled for those times, then have to beg you to stay late.
I like what I'm doing
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, augusztus 21.
I enjoy working at Jcpenney and working with the cuatomers. I like what I'm doing as a merchandise executive associate. There are lot of new things to learn and do at work. Lot of changes to learn the new opportunities to a do better for the customers and associates.
Competitive
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montclair, CA2019, augusztus 21.
Jcpenney is very competitive. Fast paced, but if dedicated enough you can make management, plus full time hours. Friendly, not so helpful at time. I suggest you have some kind of experience of retail if you want to work at JCPenney.
Jcpenny
JCPenney Expert windows / Jewelry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2019, augusztus 21.
I loved my managers but was not happy with the store manager at the time
And the lack of advancement , not much room for advancement even if I had the qualifications .
1,0
Work morale
Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, augusztus 21.
Hard to get work moral from under paid and or minors. No budget for payroll and or merit increases. Barely able to hire the headcount required. Bonuses are only obtainable through certain metrics that are impossible to make. Turnover percentage not an accurate metric with a majority of staff being minors.
Vacation
Employee Moral
Ends with management
Manager’s Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Layton, UT2019, augusztus 21.
I loved working for this company. That is until my location got an inexperienced new store manager. There were many reliable hard working employees that were bullied out by other staff members and the new manager acted before researching and asking questions. I witnessed an amazing team get torn apart and I was caught in the cross hairs. I opened a case with the internal affairs group of JC Penny along with others. I had moved up so quickly with this company and had hoped to work there till retirement like my mother. I was heartbroken to go through this experience.
Retail Challenges
Full Time Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, augusztus 21.
J C Penney is a storied department store chain. Public stories in the news illustrate the challenges the company is currently facing in the highly competitive and changing retail landscape.
1,0
It sucks
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 21.
A lot of favoritism, doesn’t matter how hard you work, the “teachers pet” will always get the promotion, if not, they bring new people in rather than promoting someone from the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best workplace experience, but not bad.
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eden Prairie, MN2019, augusztus 21.
I was hired on the spot while working in Fine Jewelry at Herberger's of Edina during the last days of the closing liquidation. I felt I was hired to update with my suggestions for Fine Jewelry procedures at JC Penney Eden Prairie...I did that...however management, sales associates, and assistant manager of Fine Jewelry, took credit for my suggestions and knowledge. Human Resources Dept was very helpful and supportive, however. Sales associates were very competitive and at times ruthless...but I did what I could to help, and then decided to move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a safe and fast paced environment, where we provide great customer service.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 21.
JCPenny gives you the stepping stone to create your own business inside their business . They provide great training and supply all the tools you need to build your clientele. You have to be able to multitask throughout the day in order to have a successful and productive shift. Management does a great job with making sure you meet your goals and quotas.
4,0
Solid Job
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Paris, TX2019, augusztus 21.
JCPenney is a good company that will take care of their employees and provide wonderful customer service to their customers. I've enjoyed working for this company.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van