JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 19 222 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unorganized and like high school
SPECIALTY SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ann Arbor, MI2019, február 17.
People are rude. Managers are miserable. Petty. Everything is about opening credit cards. Really annoying. Underpaid. Too little hours except at christmas.
Fun work place
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2019, február 17.
I got to meet many new people and try to help them out with any problems that they had. Many people were very nice and respectful and those are the people who make your whole day better.
15 minute break while working 5 hours
good part time oppurtunity
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, február 17.
Good if you are in school or if you just need a side job. I was able to work on the weekends while going to class during the week without issue. All of my team members gave me the knowledge to know what I was doing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Know what you're getting into
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, február 17.
When business was slow (all the time) work could get done fast but instead of sending people home early, they give hours of pointless busy work. Management was very strict, the best employees are treated the same as the worst. UNDERSTAND you will be scheduled every week for every hour you put on your availability. Felt like the teenage equivalent of a dull office job. Oh and while you work your 4-8 hour shift 30 mins of pop songs(or pop holiday songs) will be played on a loop.Their targeted customers are middle age and older women so the environment is suited to best please them, I should have realized that me being a teenage male, wouldn't enjoy spending long periods of time at a place like this. If you apply for only sales associate or only cashier they just make you do both.
Pro érvek
flexible hours except on holidays
dying inside
Productive and fast paced
Sr. Detail Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, február 16.
Nice job
Many opportunities for learning and growth
Have nice incentives
Need more training workshops
Need more equipment to ensure job responsibilities are met
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a little fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2019, február 16.
I typical day at jcpenney i would be folding clothes hanging clothes up and etc. ive learned how to work the cash register because ive never been a cashier before until i started working there. There wasn’t really a hard part but the slow days would be the longest days .
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed the working atmosphere and discounts.
Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, február 16.
I really loved my clients and co-workers and the education that we got was wonderful.I also ran the register and booked appointments.we had fundraisers that benefited the woman in our community. The hours were long and extremely busy.
Meet new people
n/a (Volt alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2019, február 16.
There are always hiring new people because it is not a career for everyone. So you are always meeting new people and making new friends. As long as you work, they are easy going about chatting with coworkers to help pass the time. This was management from a while back though..
Munkahelyi kultúra
This can be a very fast pace working enviroment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2019, február 15.
Learning all the different name designer brands of clothing also the history of James Cash was an America businessman and entrepreneur between September 1875 - 1902
Pro érvek
Its a how you work your integrity
No comment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I loved working here.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, február 15.
JcPenney was a great place to work, great hours, nice coworkers.
The only problem I had working there was I couldn't hit the credit card goal every week.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, nice calm work place.
Kontra érvek
If you couldn't hit your credit goal they would single you out during employee meetings.
1,0
It became bad
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2019, február 15.
When I first started work there it was good but then we lost very good management and after that it became so bad I would quit but I can’t because I don’t t have an other job lined up
Discount
Unorganized
Great Job
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2019, február 15.
Incredible coworkers, great advancement opportunities. Stressful as any job that is fast paced. Some issues with communication. Loved working here wish they didn't close.
Pro érvek
Great opportunities, great pay for supervisor or manager
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
daily routine- check emails, walk floor, greet management, and begin managing your team and their performance
Customer Care Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, február 15.
Laid back culture
No opportunities to excel in management for a supervisor
unclear strategic vision/direction

I learned0.
a lot from being in my role with different departments.
Culture- LAID BACK
Pro érvek
Consistent learning and excelling in new skills
Kontra érvek
performance will not get you to the next level, it is all about who you know, or who likes you
Good First Job to Have
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn, ME2019, február 14.
My favorite part of the job was working with my fellow associates. They treated me like family. The minimal hours and pay became too much to manage my expenses, so now I am searching for a new job. I enjoyed getting to know the customers. The more they showed up to JCPenney, I would slowly begin to reognize them. The hardest part of the job was pushing credit every single day. I felt like my customers looked at me like I was a robot because of how I asked every single person in line to sign up for a JCPenney credit card. With that being said, once you are able to initially connect with the customer, asking for credit is much easier to do. I learned a lot about discipline at this job. As an associate, you listen to the customer. If they get upset, you hear them out and then call over a manager for help. No matter how unruly or ridiculous the situation seems, always stay calm and just listen and try to solve the problem as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Associate Discount, Friendly Management Staff and Coworkers, Flexible Schedules
Minimum Wage, Mostly Part-Time Positions, Little Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Demanding at times, but fun
Cashier/Head cashier,Sales assoc,Lead W/dpt (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Verne, CA 917502019, február 14.
I worked in most positions around the store in the 15+ yrs. I was with them. Friendly co-workers, attentive management, stressful and demanding at times, but fun most of the time. The holiday long hrs. were awful, especially before Thanksgiving, and Inventory prep. in the Shoe Dept.
Pro érvek
Health benefits and store discounts was a plus.
Kontra érvek
Long hours, and low paid salaries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
Salon Designer/ Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2019, február 14.
The workplace culture at JCPenney is very friendly and fun. The opportunities of advancements are limitless. The employees are a great team. The flexibility allows you to create a great balance between personal and work life. I would work for this company again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bit mixed up in everything
Sales Associate and merchandise operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hot Springs, AR2019, február 14.
The job I had at JCPenney was fun and I learned a lot from my experience there. Though, as a single associate getting paid hourly I did a bit of everything. I was hired on as a merchandise operator but I also worked as a sales associate, cash handler (balancing drawers and managing bank deposits) as well as working some in Sephora. I worked as much if not more as managers in the store, not getting paid overtime or getting any sort of raise that I was promised apon hiring for "doing a good job".
earned plenty of experience
Kontra érvek
not recognized for the work put into it
Stressful
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, február 13.
The workers themselves were enjoyable. However, management was okay, scheduling was awful, they were hardly flexible considering school circumstances. It was very slow all of the time, got pretty boring.
It's okay
Store Associate (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, február 13.
It's okay. The pay isn't great and the work environment is alright. They leadership group doesn't seem to care that much. It's the kind of job that is usually only temporary.
good place for work
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, február 13.
working with these peoples are good,team work always on time,the supervisors and the bosses are good and kind to me always smiling,and say hi,i love working with this company
30 minutes lunch
15 minutes breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van