Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 22 942 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was as a cashier. I would like talk and help people and have a conversation with them. I am a social person and happy in my life.

I had fun with my coworkers. I tried to do well my job as much as I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I was working in JCPenney. I was so happy and excited because I never work in JCPenney before in my life.
JCPenney have wonderful supervisors and line leader. And workers are goods.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I can't complain, schedules are flexible, breaks are okay. Discounts, however, were perfect, with coupons that they posts for the public plus my associated discount I could save up to 50% of my purchases, in black friday season we even got more discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenneys because it was a comfortable environment and I enjoyed the staff. The management team was very hard working and made sure we all got the job done but we also had a good time at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a cap for all Department managers, lots of duties with low pay. No opportunities to move up unless you suck it up for your manager. Demand your life with nothing to show for it.....
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is all around fun and upbeat along with a professional casual work life, management is constantly disappearing and never around when you need them
Good hours
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, staff and co-workers are nice and I get the help from them when needed. Breaks are short but other than that it is a great place to work.
Nice staff
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney’s, I never had any problems with my managers, worked better when employees would help you get the job done. Had an overall great experience with working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not been here since 6 years ago; however at that time, I really enjoyed working here. Not sure if the main manager or others are still there, but at that time, compliments were dished out to show their appreciation. Employees were often treated to sandwiches and treats for all their hard work. If it was not so far away from home (and high gas costs at the time $5+ per gal) I would have stayed there.
This was one of the friendliest and most appreciative places I have worked for.
Pro érvek
Lunches and treats for appreciation, Compliments from management, I was happy and so busy working here that I often forgot it was time to go home
Kontra érvek
Sometimes was a long day since didn't know when we would be able to go home, after closing store would have to get back in order and sometimes hard to tell when that would be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being in salon; however, store manager as well as supervisors were horrible.. always looking to cause issues. I did not partake in morning gossip
Training for salon
Store Manager/Supervisor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Jcpenney was a pleasure it gave me an opportunity on how a job really was since it was my first job, management was really nice to me when it was my first day on the job they gave me a tour of the whole store & it turned out pretty great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming , customer friendly , great attitude, great benefits, good discounts, great environment, very responsible, organized neatly, helpful hand
Beneficial, Associate Discount, Good Job Career
Preparing and restocking display
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was the worst place I worked. The management wasn't good, the people i worked with were lazy and the management did nothing. I was just a seasonal worker but, wouldn't work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer classes for advancement and are willing to accommodate all needs. Really good environment to work in. Other stylist were good as well. Employee Discount was an added bonus
Munkahelyi kultúra
It wasn't a very pleasant experience for me. From the start, it wasn't good. "My" supervisor lied and lied often. I feel that the others prejudged me until they really got to know me...that happens often.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, t shirts, great training
Kontra érvek
I don't want to say, SMH
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome great people awesome store. I like working there and it was always a very fun place to work and everyone was really nice. I love coming to work there everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, it’s very peaceful and calm. You’re never in the same place everyday do it doesn’t become boring. Managers always come quickly when needed.
Every 3 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ukiah JCPenney went from a good store with great people to work with, to a store now with very poor management who are unskilled and unprofessional, and associates who don’t care about customer service. Over the course of several years working there I’ve seen a huge decline in not only sales, but in the overall outlook and atmosphere in that store. The newish general manager swears and calls associates idiots, stupid, and a lot worse. It’s really difficult to work and try to be happy in a place like JCP Ukiah.
Good discount
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, a lot of pressure to push customers into opening a credit card, bad managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney always treated me well

I returned to J.C. Penney on many occasions between jobs and during school

I was always welcomed back

They had a large corporate change

A great place to learn customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work. They worked well with me and my college schedule. I enjoy being around my coworkers and great employee discount is given.
Pro érvek
Some fun colleagues, flexibility, employee discount
Pay could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is nothing bad can’t say about the experience, though the responsibilities we're mundane.

It's mundane and employees are forced to smile when they don't feel like.
In between
Work environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés