JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 291 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 292 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great flexible place to work
Lead Jewelry Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Batesville, AR2020, február 20.
Comfortable, clean friendly environment. Assisting customers is very satisfying. Be prepared to handle customer complaints and to work holidays. Employee discounmaked
Froendly, clean environment
Working holidays
Over all needs work
Jewelry Associate/Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2020, február 20.
JCPenny is a great company but unfortunately management is hard and does have favoritism in there store . And doesn’t understand that people do have life other than work and
Seasonal job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2020, február 20.
I was living out of state and took this job seasonally. It was the best job I ever had. I developed good relationships with all the staff. I moved back to Alaska or would have stayed on.
Decent
Cashier-sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2020, február 20.
Staff/ LOD’s were rude most times for no reason. Never gave us specific tasks but expected workers to do things when a lot of times there was nothing to be done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
super productive and friendly workplace
Appliance Supervisor / Director of Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2020, február 20.
Enjoyed all the customers and employees while I was employed at JcPenney's. While employed at JcPenney's I found myself encouraged on a daily basis to strive to be a better, more positive leader with different groups of people from every department.
Jcpenny
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anchorage, AK2020, február 20.
It was alright it could have been better if people where more friendly and if the management didn’t pick favorites or maybe if some people whereby so judgmental
job duties
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 20.
There are multiple job duties when working there it has to be fast paced nice near and efficient staff is okay not all are nice but work is work and it’s does get super busy
Good ft, ehh pt
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, február 20.
It's a pretty good place to work if you're full time and have the patience to calm an angry customer down. But once you go part time, you'd better get another job because they will hardly get you to work.
Productive work place
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2020, február 20.
There was always something new coming around the corner to shake things up for the store. Managers were always considerate of their employees, and the lives they were living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very flexible and understanding
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2020, február 19.
The workers and managers are very helpful and understanding. The work hours are flexible and the people there can help you work around it. very family friendly and the people are fun to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work the pay just isn't enough for me
Cashier/Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, KS2020, február 19.
I love the job and the people I work with at JC Penney. They have good benefits as far as medical, dental and vision are concerned. At the store that I work at, they don't hire very many Full Time positioned which, along with low pay, makes it hard to keep good employees there.
Wonderful place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Citrus Heights, CA 956102020, február 19.
Very employee friendly, really works hard to try and motivate employees to do better. Wonderful break room and locker setup, I loved working there. I would definitely recommend working there. It can get a bit annoying dealing with customers sometimes but its what I expected working retail. I was sick for a while while I was working there and the managers were super nice about it.
Pro érvek
Reduced cost at the foodcourt, Employee friendly
Kontra érvek
Honestly just the customers, but even that wasn't that bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
good money but hostile enviornment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chula Vista, CA2020, február 19.
The job was great a bit tiring to stay standing for 8 hours a day however, it was fun to help costumers out and keeping the store nice and neat not to mention the pay wasn't that bad it could be better but I cant really say anything bad about it. However, the only issue with this job or at least the store in Chula Vista mall is that the co workers make the work environment hostile especially the ones who have been working there the longest because they tend to make the newbies do all the job like they will literally make us overwork while they were talking and just hanging out and they would get mad at us when we said we were taking our breaks as if we were wrong to take a break because that would mean that they would have to cover for us and actually get to work however even after that they wouldn't get to work they would just get another newbie to cover for us and still keep talking and hanging out I really wish the company would see this and put them under control because they just hang out nad don't really work.
2,0
Customer satisfaction
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2020, február 19.
The over focus on selling credit cards is a liability. It takes away from the ability to work, it is an over ride. There isn’t any other reason for working there, that’s how over focus that it is.
Is an OK place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2020, február 19.
Management and customers can be rude and disrespectful sometimes, focus seems to be what you can do for the company, i.e. get credit apps, open availability, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Accepts diversity in all team members. On the job training. Pleasant atmosphere.
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mays Landing, NJ2020, február 19.
Very acomadating towards your work schedule. Non discriminating. On the job trading. A lot of multi tasking. Pleasant atmosphere. Company discounts up to 20%.
Depending on job description you can get health benefits. Lots of celebrations with free food.
Pro érvek
Pleasant atmoshere. Celabrations with food. Company discounts up to 20%.
Kontra érvek
Pay scale is not competitive. Lots of multitasking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall attitued of the employees was positive.
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2020, február 19.
I enjoyed my time with JCPenney. My day consisted of opening the store, preparing schedules, working with employees on training. I also handled interviews and on-boarded new associates. I enjoyed the Administrative aspects of this job. .
1,0
Not recommended
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2020, február 19.
It could have just been the location I worked at, but I hated working for this company. As a college student, I was demanded to work on weekends even though I asked for one day off to be tailored to school work. Management sucks. Pay sucks. Not recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ambiente de trabajo es divertido y muy unido.
Cajera (Volt alkalmazott) –  Caguas, PR2020, február 19.
El equipo de gerencia es bueno y comprensivo.
El ambiente laboral es divertido. Les encanta hacer muchas actividades para los asociados agradeciendoles sus labores. Lo más que me gusto fue el apoyo que le brindan a los asociados que aún estudian.
Great place to be
Support Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2020, február 19.
Very simple easy job. They pay well for someone just looking for extra money during the holidays. Hours arent the best but if you become a full time employee the hours are good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van