JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
3,0
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
3,0
Ok
Order Picker/Packer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, december 9.
Working for JCPenney Warehouse is ok for now seeking more of a new challenge ,I like the hours pay is ok I'm looking to gain new employment elsewhere and start a new venture.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best place to work.
Specialty Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, december 9.
Poor work life balance, demanding hours and unrealistic expectations and time frames. Manage is very do as I say and doesnt lead by example. They only accept "opportunities" on us associates can do better but not feedback on how the company can do better. Were just supposed to confirm to their demands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
Design stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2019, december 9.
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Unreasonable, impersonal workplace
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellingham, WA2019, december 9.
I worked truck at JCP and it was horrible. Starting hours were between 4 and 5 AM, which wasn't the terrible part, except if you were qualified to work both floor and truck they would often schedule you to work the evening before a truck shift, giving you no reasonable time to get a good night's sleep.

Production times were generated by a computer and counted for a manager's help in sorting and displaying all products, when the manager hardly lifted a finger on the floor and simply breathed down our necks and pointed at the clock. Times also did not count for the difficulty of different merchandise, and the truckloads of clothing that arrived unfolded and mislabeled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary was after 25 years of service and had not received a raise in over five years.
Operations Supervisor JCPenney (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2019, december 9.
The store manager himself does not display any of the positive characteristics of the company. He's rude, he doesn't listen , he is not accepting of others, he does not follow company protocols unless he can use them to his benefit, he takes credit for others hard work and is quick to blame others for his mistakes, he does not care about his employees well being, he likes to play mind games that interfere with employee productivity such as hiding the necessary work tools just to see how long it takes for someone to ask for them, he doesn't even put in a 40 hour work week. He often just doesn't show up. On big holidays or sales he is usually the last one to show up and the first one to leave.
Customer service
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, december 9.
Working at jcpennys was actually pretty cool. It was busy so time really flew on by. I love clothes so it was nice to fold and stock and hang items up.
My review
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, december 8.
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Internal and external courtsey
Training Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodlettsville, TN2019, december 8.
JCP family thrives to satisfy its staff and customers on a daily bases. The company enhances its ability to satisfy the essence of a family shopping experience.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, december 8.
I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and was sadly let go after the season was over, due to budget cuts. I had a lot of fun working here and really enjoyed the experience!
2,0
Not Worth it
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, december 8.
It’s okay if you wanna work for a little while but don’t stay trust me you’ll end up hating it as much as I do it’s a friendly environment but don’t let that fool you get a job that’s actually worth your time and effort
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were great! Lots of scheduling flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2019, december 8.
Coworkers were all friendly and everyone works together. No problem requesting days off of trading shifts. Fun work environment! Supervisors tried to make working holiday shifts fun. Would work there again.
Jcpenney
Cashroom Attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2019, december 8.
I have learned to do many things and different jobs besides the one in which I was hired for.But I'm the kind of person that likes a challenge, alot of people get hired for a job and become stuck in the same routine slowly become unhappy with what they do. Hardest part about my job is getting people to do as their asked to make sure that things are on track for the company. Most enjoyable part of my job,is knowing that I go to work to achieve goals that benefit the company , customer & myself. This is a typical day at work.
Team Play is A Must!
Retail Sales Associate Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  100 W. 33rd Street2019, december 8.
In my Dept. It lacks "TEAM" effort. Instead of being business courteous, it's more like "Get out of my Way" and like "What's mine is mine, but what's yours is mine also. No respect among each other, No common courtesy, by asking a customer if they are being helped, instead the heck with you, it's me first and you last. Like Money is my God, and that's all I know.. it's only among a few.

that are
loved it
Styling Salon (Receptionist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, december 8.
I loved being their receptionist. It was a great experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming but drama was a huge issue there. Its a good job to have if youre just looking for something quick.
Productive work place.
Retail/Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, december 7.
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Great Company to work for
Hair Stylist (Cosmetologist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 7.
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Negative Review
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis TN Centennial Commons2019, december 7.
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Jcp
Sales Associate/ Omni (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 6.
Good place for a first job. Associates are friendly and willing to help you. Management is always ready to help but can be rather slow. Hours are always the problem but if your scheduale is flexible you can get the best hours.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van