JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

21 229 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 230 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
A complete headache
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hatillo Municipio, PR2019, október 14.
Worked for six months at JCP Hatillo. After the first month, the shifts were scarce for specific people while the favorites always had a full timetable. HR tried to fire me twice and succeeded on the second try using a lame excuse the first time and the second due to "bad time management" on the sales floor.

Some of the other associates, managers and LOD's were incredibly helpful but some of them just treated you like a pile of horse dung.
Occasional motivational activities
Kontra érvek
Horrible time schedules and nearly no shifts. Worked only a 4 hour shift every two to three weeks.
Bad management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, október 14.
JCPenny has been going down the drain. Ive been working there for a few years and the new management is awful. Supervisors don't want to be there, new policies are expected to be followed but, when a customer complains, the associates are expected to take it and do whatever they say because supervisors will just give it to them. It's not worth the minimum pay. When you work there for more than a year, youre expected to do a lot of things that are out of your job description and no raise is given. The assocates are all college/ high school students so they like to gossip. Its a toxic environment that's not gonna get better unless they get rid of the bad managers
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
pay, customers, management, low staff, no communication
Fun job
Warehouse picker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, október 14.
This job was a seasonal job thru the thanksgiving and pre Christmas rush it was fun the people were great . It was a fast pace job slot of walking a picking your product
Cashier Supervisor
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, október 14.
Cashier supervisor is not worth it. Upper Management does communicate or train you properly. You basically had to teach yourself and pray that it was right. For everything you have to do pay should be a lot higher. Store manager and Assistant store manager were horrible. Never wanted to help the team, just sat in the office while the store drown. By far the worst job I’ve had.
Horrible Place To Work
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, október 14.
These people will overwork you and underpay you. All they care about is people signing up for credit cards. The employees receive $2 per credit card that they sign a customer up for meanwhile the managers are getting $10-20 per card
Jcpenny review good
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Forks, ND2019, október 14.
Payed good money, got along with all the customers and co workers. Always was on time for work . Learned how to be responsible and take care of myself .
Money was good
Not enough hours
Beautiful Salon
Cosmetologist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, október 14.
The salon is really nice and has a great atomosphere. I like that they have shampoo bowls that you can stand behind and wash hair. The manager is really easy to talk with and is down to earth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Creative and goal focused culture.
Senior Design Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, október 14.
Excellent high level management teams. Enabled employees to take accountabilities for their decisions. Enjoyed my time there and took away valuable learnings that I would later apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Hair stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Helena, MT2019, október 14.
Jcpenney was a good place to work. The salon manager was not a great boss but the main store manager was. If it had not closed down I'm sure I would still be working there.
Fun Job
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL 367012019, október 13.
I just didn't like that there was no security. They worked with my school schedule wonderfully. I really appreciate that. I would probably work there if it were still open occasionally because they had a great discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had respect and support from in store mgmnt for my position
Asset Protection Specialist Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2019, október 13.
I left due to the fact the when I asked for help to understand certain duties of my position the district manager wouldn't return my calls or emails. His assumption of my knowledge of the position was ignorant on his part. All my past security experience advice I tried to give them was ignored. When it came to surveillance and investigation I was always on top of it. The area and job hawas very totally with no bank up. I put in my resignation due to lack of proper training and support.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney was not a bad job, but they could work a little bit more on the management
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 13.
I enjoyed JcPenney’s, but it was kind of poor at the management and comprehension. I had a good time with my employees, we worked great as a team, I just wish the managers took their job more seriously
Nice, easy-going work flow
ASSET PROTECTION SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  2520 Gulf Fwy S, League City, TX 775732019, október 13.
JCPenney had a very flexible and accommodating schedule for students like myself and gave clear instructions on how a task should be completed to avoid any mistakes. Overall, my experience was great!
Always flexible and helpful
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, október 13.
Everything was fine. I really enjoyed working in different departments with other employees or management. I have friends who I recommended who still work there.
Just another large corporation
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2019, október 13.
Unfair pay, no accommodations for disabilities, stingy with hours. This is just another large company that doesn’t really care about its employees. They avoid making anyone full time to avoid giving benefits.
In Home Custom Window Decorator
In-Home Custom Window Decorator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, október 13.
Your salary depends on the area and clientele in that area, and their economic situation. Can you upsell to more than one person? Yes. But can you upsell to all the people? Likely not, but try anyway.
JCPenney Employment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1750 Deptford Center Rd Ste D, Deptford Township, NJ 080962019, október 13.
Overall, JCPenney was not a bad place to work at. I gain experience with Customer Service, cash handling(As a cashier), met cool co-workers, and had good managers. The only thing is that depending on the customers you get to interact with, will make your experience better or worst.
Gain more Customer experience
Kontra érvek
Experience may vary depending on customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay and benefits, encouraged to advance
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 12.
Fun place to work and opportunities for advancement. Great location, fair pay, great benefits, employee discount, flexible hours. Lots of different departments to experience, including warehouse.
Great first job!
Salesperson (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gadsden, AL2019, október 12.
I worked here and really enjoyed it. Everyone was friendly and got along. If anything the gym was kind of scary but she just really cared about the company which i understand now that I am older. The only downside was minimum wage but that’s okay for someone still living at home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great atmosphere, but no full-time employment is available for sales associate level.
Cashiers/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2019, október 12.
Great retail experience, works schedules with students, only smart and quality customer friendly crew hired. Great management team! Great employees' discount 25%! Just would like some full-time positions open for sales associate.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van