JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 20 179 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive and Fun
Shoes Recovery (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Caguas, PR2019, június 14.
Work there is very fast pase as dealing with customers and other task. Management its a bit frustrating but manageable as well as the customers. A regular day at jcp involves the constant floor support for assistance and restocking of various merchandise.
People are nice
Cashier, Fitting Room Clerk, Recovery Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Friendswood, TX 775462019, június 14.
Liked interacting with customers and employees. It was at the mall so it was a great environment. The staff were friendly and so were the employees. I liked working there.
discounts
non
1,0
Toxic Culture
Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, június 14.
This is a company in free fall.

The culture has become toxic. Associates are so afraid of being the next one to be let go that they’ve turned on each other.

VPs play favorites protecting and promoting their friends at the expense of more capable team members. Partying, inappropriate behavior and shocking inconsistencies are rife amongst VPs.

The company is in dire financial straits and about to have to pay back loans (in the billions) they don’t have the money for. They’re so desperate to save money that they do things like intentionally downgrading people’s year end reviews in order to pay them less bonus. And more.

This was a once great company. Don’t get sucked in.
The good people
Too many to list
Fast paced
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2019, június 14.
Jcp was my first job and I enjoyed it for maybe a month and realized it was not all that. The management was not that great and they picked favorites .
Fast paced
Pay, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start your career but...
Senior Designer Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hyattsville, MD2019, június 14.
Salon manager was awesome however the other managrment team members treated the salon employees like corporate employees. Its a great place to start your hairstylist career because you're paid an hourly wage while building a clientele and part time employees are offered benefits. Huge bonus! More salon advertisement by the store is needed and additional store signage would have been great to let customers know a salon is present. Corporate obviously does not appreciate having a salon in store.
Benefits, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Management, lack of salon promo
Fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI2019, június 14.
Getting to know your co-workers makes the job a lot easier. The culture was decent. I learned how to responsibly work with customers, but the hardest part of the job was keeping up with people that have been there for a longer period of time.
Good first job
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2019, június 14.
The work environment was nice and they have a pretty flexible schedule. The managers were pretty nice for the most part. The general manager was great.
Great first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2019, június 14.
Working here would be great for someone who is just starting out and looking for their first job or wanting to start over in a new direction. There's not a lot lot of pressure and opportunity to move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, poor career choice
HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, június 14.
While this is a great company for an entry level employee, finding a real career in this dying industry is just not worth it. The constant turnover, inconsistent leadership, and company-over-client mentality makes this a tough job to invest in
what I learned
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2019, június 14.
At jcpenney i really enjoyed working there, my boss wasnt really a social butterfly so that made it hard to tell her what days i needed off. the security there isnt very good either the cashiers cant do anything when someone is stealing we just had to watch it happen and then report it. but otherwise it was a friendly enviroment.
friendly enviroment, relaxed job
burgulary
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a long time ago, not much to tell, except I dressed nice, it was close to my home. I liked the people. and I got a discount .
cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2019, június 13.
It was a long time ago. I enjoyed it, I did not make very much money, but it was close to home.
I made extra money selling credit card insurance , for J C Pennys , at the register.
1,0
Shady Company
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Cajon, CA2019, június 13.
I worked for 6 months and was doing good. Had a new manager come in, wanted to hire her own team so let me go. No paperwork no nothing, shady company, be careful.
It’s a nice place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Steubenville, OH2019, június 13.
It’s a good place to make friends. But after so long you can only go so far and you only make so much. It wasn’t enough to help with personal family..
Nice people
Retail
Meh
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, június 13.
Working Fine Jewelry was okay but really boring if we were slow. Working front registers was okay, too. But again, boring if we were slow. Working on the floor was always boring, and it was super repetitive. Training is really bad there. They barely teach you anything before they put you to work. Pay is low.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job, bad management and angry coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, június 13.
There was never one person you could go to for questions during the job, each part of the store was ran by a different manager who felt their way was best or your miserable. The higher up workers were given multiple breaks through out the day whenever they wanted but the customer service workers were only given one 30 minute break. The management wont even fire you in personperson but I guess that's what you get for it being retail.
Pro érvek
The discount and the customers
Management, coworkers
Excellent job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 13.
I learned how to deal with costumers attitude in a positive manner also learned how to close down cash registers an fold clothes. JCPenney is an excellent company to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the enviroment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2019, június 13.
I enjoyed the work environment. I love working with people and assisting customers this was the highlight of my job. There was nothing hard about my job it was simple pleasure.
High energy, fast paced.
Merchandise Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plattsburgh, NY2019, június 13.
Had worked previously for JCPenney in Burlington, VT, 2003-2011. Had many life changing events during my time away from JCP, ie divorce, empty nest, desire to move back to hometown. But, first time working there was more rewarding and enjoyable. Moved back to Vt in 2018, still trying to find my new favorite job.
sales
Sale Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, DE2019, június 13.
just like every other retail store. northing but engaged customer in signing up for credit card. helping customers find what they looking for and helping around the floor
fun working environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, június 13.
learned multiple tasks and different departments. got to know frequent customers. handle money daily. the supervisors and managers were great to work with.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van