JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Productive work place.
Retail/Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, december 7.
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Great Company to work for
Hair Stylist (Cosmetologist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 7.
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Negative Review
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis TN Centennial Commons2019, december 7.
I would never work at jcpenney again. You aren’t appreciated and you have to work really hard for a very little amount of money. The day’s you want off you never get because HR does what she wants to do. And all the managers are messy and never like the new hires.
Jcp
Sales Associate/ Omni (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 6.
Good place for a first job. Associates are friendly and willing to help you. Management is always ready to help but can be rather slow. Hours are always the problem but if your scheduale is flexible you can get the best hours.
Fun to work for
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 6.
I enjoyed working for jcpenney. The employees were nice and friendly. My job was really easy I worked in the shoes department. I was able to improve my customer service skills.
Horrible supervisors
Customer Care Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 6.
Great company for benefits and discounts. The management is all for self. Advancing within company is hard to obtain. Supervisors are rude and not properly trained.
2,0
Sad Demise of a Declining Iconic Department Store
Senior Marketing Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2019, december 6.
JCPenney: Welcome to Fear Factor! Sadly, this company looks like it has one foot in the Retail Graveyard. Stocks are down. Promotions/raises are a forgotten thing of the past. Senior leadership is out for themselves. The morale is at an all-time low. Workloads have tripled, while head count has diminished. When someone is "let go," their vacant positions are rarely filled. Sadly, there's no one to talk to about current culture or conditions. I've known colleagues who complained, then were "let go" soon after. All hail to the Golden Rule. I see the writing on the wall and would not recommend investing one's life in JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly to work at
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, december 6.
JCPenny is a home environment that allows their workers to feel accomplished and is able to treat their costumers well. They had flexible work hours and always had a project for us employees to do.
Terrible place to work.
Appliance department supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, december 6.
Worst manager I’ve worked for in my life. The whole experience was just awful and would not recommend to anyone. He gives new meaning to the term “bully”.
Best Place to Work
Customer Service Part-time Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, TN2019, december 6.
This was my very first job and it was the best so far that I have had. JCPenney was the best because the management team cared about the employees first and the customers second. Because the management team cared for the employees, the employees cared for the customers. I really recommend working for JCPenney!
N/a
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, december 6.
Good starting job.Would only recommend as an entry point to a different
career. Good people and good working conditions.I would not consider this a career move.
Horrible and unfair
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2019, december 6.
All they care about is credit cards and the employees who don’t get enough are treated like they’re less than those who meet the credit goal. They also recently cut my hours after over a year of working there but they are maxing out the hours of an employee who just started two months ago, an employee that does not do their job and lies about the tasks they’ve completed. Managers are two faced and like to play favorites. Do not apply here. This job is a horrible work environment.
Enjoy working at JCP
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, december 6.
Everyday is different. It doesn't get boring. The friendliest and helpful management team. Regardless of if things are busy, they help efficiently with any problem. The work environment is great, and I recommend working here to everyone. One thing that is quite challenging are schedules. It is hard if you cannot work a certain day to get that day off. Almost no one is available to switch with because they are usually working that day.
Customer 1st mentality
Cashier Supervisor/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 5.
JCPENNEY is great for the customer and you if you believe in customer is always right. But there needs to be more flexibility in work hours and job duties. There aren’t enough consequences when you are not performing to company standards.
Nothing Special
Team Member/Cashier/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chico, CA2019, december 5.
Barely above average experience while employed by JCPennys. Underappreciated and overall felt the store handling was disorganized. More job security or growth opportunities would have helped. Ok for a temporary part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very fun to be around
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, december 5.
I worked there part time and the people there after the change of managers lost their minds; the immediate supervisor, a German lady I will not say her name was too much of a dictator and chauvanist
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first experience
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 5.
It was a good first experience! It was my first job and I learned a lot of things about the work environment and work ethics. I’m glad I had a opportunity to work here and grow from it
Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2019, december 5.
Struggling company. Expensive for what the quality actually is. High turn over. The employee discount is great. Pay is standard. No career advancement.
Fun and Productive
Recovery Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, december 5.
It is a very busy environment at JcPenneys. My training team for the recovery was very detailed. Just having other team members proving that team work and communication was good to see.
Wonderful
Sales Support/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, december 4.
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van