JCPenney Alkalmazotti bírálat

19 881 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 884 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customers are great to work with
Cashier - front end (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, MI2019, április 17.
Customer service is the easy part. The selling of credit is hard and your position is judged by this and basically only this to work the front end. If you do not get the correct number of credits, your job is in jeopardy or told that you will be moved out of that department. I have worked there a number of years and the only time I received an increase in pay is when the minimum wage was raised.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Pay increases are based on leaders opinion and sale of credit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great enviorment and magnificent people
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, április 17.
The job was very relaxing and enjoyable. I had fun folding clothes and taking the wrong clothes to the right department. The managers were very fun to work with because they pushed me to be better than I can. The coworkers worked with me and helped me do better at my job. Busy days, the whole group came together to plan out how we were going to make sales and help customers.
Great enviorment, customers, coworkers, Managers
It was iight
Customer service rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, április 17.
Bad pay,,,bad policy ,,just horible,,,, will bad experience for me,,,,little to no security or maybe it was just the position i was under probably was different for someone else
Yikes
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2019, április 17.
Would not even consider hiring me because I did not have weekend availability due to having a second job on the weekends. Well, maybe if they paid enough, I would not need a second job.
Don’t work at northstar mall San Antonio tx
salon front desk receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, április 17.
Bad mgmt. micromanaging. Less than 18 hours. Bad pay. Drama. All LODS suck. Assistant mgmt is awful. Stingy annoying customers. Mgmt would have us doing stuff outside of our payroll and job description.
Get your hair done
Kontra érvek
Pay, hours, mgmt, staff, customers, micromanaging
Loss Prevention
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, MS2019, április 17.
My responsibilities as a Loss prevention Officer:

1. To prevent Theft
2. To monitor the safety of the customers as well as staff;
3. Monitor internal theft(s)
Fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vernon Hills, IL2019, április 17.
Working at jcpenny,it has made me learn to interact better with people getting to know people,by helping them if they need help.It is great working at jcp
Interacting with customers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun loving workplace
Test Engineer II (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2019, április 17.
Very good,great environment woman friendly.I recommend ate the company all leadership are approable and very good they show more interest in retaining the employees
I liked JcPenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 17.
I liked working for JCPenney, because my co-workers were absolutely amazing! They were very kind and generous people. The management, was good at first until the management got changed I wish I had a better experience.
Friendly, excepting environment,
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carbondale, IL2019, április 17.
Some areas need improvement, But with room for improvement gives associates a chance to find a solution that will benefit the team. Leaves room for discussion to consider all sides of the table. Learning what works and what does not. Understanding Differences is what makes a lasting impression, and makes a healthy work environment go round.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sad this call center closed
Customer Care Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wauwatosa, WI2019, április 17.
This was honestly one of my favorite jobs. The work was easy but fast paced.I loved everything but the pay. Plus they are now closed and it's a big bummer.
Great work environment
Kontra érvek
Always busy and no time to breathe
Fun Fight Win
Sales Associate/Fine Jewelry Sales Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Benton Harbor, MI 490222019, április 17.
Approaches customers in a friendly manner to engage, determine needs, and help customers make decisions about desired product or service. Informs customers of key product attributes to generate interest and to build clientele. Meets or exceeds sales goals by contributing in-depth knowledge and customer service. Actively and enthusiastically engages customers to support the company’s Instant Credit Application Process (iCAP). Maintains sales floor recovery processes to ensure a clean and organized store environment.
Pro érvek
Great Manager, Supervisors, employees, customers, food, works with your schedule
Store closing
Good company
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, április 17.
Great company flexibility on schedule ,and works with employees. By having family leave and also great store with week sales and employees discount stores business hours are also good
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Mandatory holiday work for every employees
Sales
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 16.
Job entailed interacting with customers, managers, and coworkers. Low pay rate (minimum wage), but included discount on store merchandise. Deals with monetary transactions.
Great for a part time
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2019, április 16.
Jcpenny is a Good for someone’s first job. This job helps gain customers service experience. It’s a fast paste environment..the holiday pay is good and the schedule is flexible for school
Holiday pay
Hours
Stressful
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2019, április 16.
I worked in Loss Prevention at JCPenney and while it was exciting, it was very stressful. Going after people who were stealing and being responsible for people getting fired if they did something wrong could be overwhelming. I was somewhat relieved when I was laid off.
Part time job
Customer Service Trainer - Part-Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2019, április 16.
Good part time job. Flexible, management is relaxed. New co workers constantly. Great employee discount of 25%. FRANKFORT LOCATION IS THE BEST JC Penney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2019, április 16.
Working at JC Penny was my introduction to fashion. I loved the atmosphere and I was close with all my coworkers. JC Pennys gave us a great work day with managers that were easily approachable and were filled with knowledge of their merchandise and trained us on how to be beneficial to the company and their patrons.
Pro érvek
Comfortable work environment, great communication
My work experience ar JC Penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2019, április 16.
Work typically begins with unloading merchandise at the shipping dock, and then I begin to sort and transport those items that should be placed on the floor in store. We then check to see what needs to be restocked and we also look for defective merchandise. This continues through the day until the work day ends. The hardest part of the job involves carrying signs and tables and chairs. The most enjoyable part consists of helping customers.
Paid Vacations
Short lunch breaks
2,0
Fast paced
Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, április 16.
Unfair company, stressful but friendly employees. Lunches were free at times, typical days at work, I've learned a lot in the packing department. The hardest part of working at JCP Warehouse was packing by yourself and the most enjoyable part was having to get help and communicating with others.
Free events
Short breaks, disorganized
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van