Jack Henry & Associates

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 438 értékelés megmutatása

Not sure I’ll stay

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The training consists of 3 weeks of watching videos, then “nesting for 2 weeks” only got to take a few live calls with help and then just thrown out on my own. We are supposed to have help via chat, but I never get an answer to any questions. Also blamed for tech issues, they like to imply you are doing something wrong without telling you what you did wrong or what to do better. I’m completely lost and at the end of the day my head is pounding. Over half my training class disappeared and we are not told what happened. I think it is obvious they quit. I feel set up for failure and so disappointed. Will try my best to keep up and look for another job.

Best Place To Work

I work at Jack Henry for over a year and is hand down the best place to work. Its leaders care and company culture is people first. I recommend anyone to work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The bad outweighs the good

I’ll keep it short The card holders get away with verbal abuse which makes you HATE taking calls Micromanaged Everything is an occurrence even if it’s beyond your control….ex a sick child/ internet outage Pay is not competitive. Very low for fraud analystOverworked back to back calls fromBeginning to end of shift no time in between calls. You’ll take 120+ calls a day Annual merits are PenniesWatched and monitored like a child
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Pros:All about teamwork. Supportive co-workers. HR is very responsive if there is a problem.Cons:Some managers don't listen to their employees. They will double down even when wrong.

Good and bad

Upper mgmt says all the right things. Life in the trenches depends on division. Same for tech and teams. Great benefits and life balance. Amount of pressure depends on local manager. Little to no training. It’s a holding company. Your experience depends on branch managers

Work life balance. Benefits are great. Emphasis on diversity

Kontra érvek

Disconnect between upper management ideals and life in the trenches. Hr supports stinks.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Good place to work. Decent pay. Flexible. Good benefits. bonuses and yearly pay raises. Lots of room for growth, but becoming a bit mocromanage-y. Lots of hard workers and that can sometimes be used at their disadvantage.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Seemed genuinely involved in the employees success

Fair, balanced employer. Gives the employee opportunity to succeed. Decent pay and standard work hours. Strong corporate culture that they want the employee to be a part of.

Product Support Rep II

I enjoyed working with JHA for the CC with various financial institutions. A typical workday would be busy on some days, but it was something that made it interesting to work there. I missed unfortunately too much so I was let go, but I will always give recommendations to friends to work here cause the overall company is a tremendous place to work! :-) Thank you JHA for the opportunity.

1 hour lunch, 2 15 minute break, helpful team environment

Supervisors play

With ten supervisors in office and 30 employees in office the Springfield call center supervisors play and laugh and make life hard for those trying to work and focus on the tasks at hand

Pay

Never enough staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great company, ability to work remote

JHA is a great company that has many areas, departments. Some departments are like a family while others are not. Ask about turnover within the department, average volume of tickets/calls per day, goal expectations, training and support. Jack Henry has great benefits and good communication. There are many tools, teams and training opportunities to help employees grow in their career.

Pro érvek

Good benefits, ability to work remote in most jobs

Kontra érvek

Depending on the department, high call/case volume, high turnover

High stress! Low pay! And overworked

Mental health will deteriorate if you are working on the phones Little to no time off the phones to breath and regroup Constantly disrespected by card holders No policy in place that allows you to de stress after a bad call…..management DOES NOT CARE!!!!! You’re expected to continue taking calls like nothing ever happened No real bathroom breaks…. Micro managed down to the seconds Low pay and constant back to back calls EVERY……… SINGLE………..DAY! Low Annual raises…….down to the PenniesIt’s just too much expected for fraud analyst and we carry most weight and deal with the most stress but we are paid the lowest

Remote

Kontra érvek

Short breaks, low pay, yelled at daily, no real growth

Great place to work.

I enjoyed the culture and work. The flexibility to work from home was best part. JHA has great motto they stand by: Have fun, Do whatever it takes and Do the right thing.

Pro érvek

Benefits

Kontra érvek

promotion chances

Worst job I’ve ever had

Wow is all I can say! This company is a BIG mess. From management, down to their unethical rules, unrealistic targets and expectations, to the low pay and occurrences they give for things beyond your control. They expect you to be okay with the mental abuse from their card holders! This company has THE most disgusting set of human beings I have ever been involved with and I’ve been in customer service 15 years. I get abused daily and I tell my supervisor and NOTHING…ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT! In fact, the first time I told my supervisor about being called a B- word he told me I had to grow thick skin with this job. WOW If you are a fraud prevention analyst you can forget about being treated with dignity and respect. They tell you in training how “GREAT” working for this company is but that is fabricated! Maybe it’s great if you’re not a low paid phone worker because they truly treat us like nothing! My morals, integrity and values will not allow me to work for such a horrible corporation and the minute I find a company that cares about me as a person and not look at me like a number expecting me to be a perfect robot then I am out the door quicker than I can say bye! They have a unbelievable attendance policy so don’t get sick working here. Even with a dr excuse you’ll get an occurrence. Internet goes out because of a thunder storm your supervisor will be asking are you able to go to your back up location?! If you can’t….occurrence. They expect you to drive out in bad weather conditions to get to a place where you can work (if you’re remote) which indicates -
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No mobility path, nepotism, poor management

It is impossible to move forward unless you know someone in upper management. No promotional path, management is undereducated and under experienced. Management is hired by “friends” rather than experience or education. You have techs with years of experience and masters degrees with management who has zero experience and a high school diploma. HR changes job descriptions to avoid promotions, managers tend to be slightly racist, sexist and homophobic. Check a few Facebook pages, you will see. But, hey, you can work from home.

great management

great management, but very high call volume most days with not many people taking calls. stressful, but it is rewarding. hours are set, but working weekends is required
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I worked at Profitstars, a separate division of JHA. Much different culture than the banking and credit union side.

It was a great place to learn as long as you were not planning on any formal training. I learned so much about the SaaS world. I had no support from management and the culture was hyper competitive. The hardest part of the job was finding support, low pay, high quotas. Senior salespeople had the same quotas as a new hire.

Pro érvek

Intense learning environment, good work from home policy. Enjoyed working with the Jack Henry Banking and Symitar employees.

Kontra érvek

Toxic management, unethical practices, poor pay base, no training, unreasonable goals and quotas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and engaging environment.

A typical day at work involves a collaborating, planning, testing and Product backlog grooming. I have learned a lot about Web Services and UI/UX design. The workplace culture is average. The hardest part of the job is getting clear direction. The most enjoyable part of the job is flexibility to work from home.

Pro érvek

Great company, great pay and benefits.

Kontra érvek

They do not screen their managers well enough, My manager was a bully and did not give me the support I needed.

Loved Coworkers

Honestly in the 3 years I was there it was ups and downs. Loved Coworkers but the clients and the call volume was outrageous. You would be asked every so often if yoh went to the restroom where you was or what you was doing. Micromangement is an understatement and it wasnt always that way. Use to be a fun family centered place. 3 years I still didnt get a good schedule nor the best pay. To me it isnt enough pay for the mental drain of it all. The thing I miss the worst is my co workers if they did last they are amazing kind hearted people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great place to work if you're not in the call center

Jha itself really takes care of their employees. However, the call center needs some work. It's a heavy work load, constantly on the phones, and very little understanding from management. Love Jha but the call center is very stressful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Wfh is the only benefit this company has

no room for growth, high turn over, poor management especially in Fraud Center, you can voice your opinion but they dont take your opinons under consideration. Too much job load for he amount of employees and managers don't care because hey dont take calls.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good benefits and can work from home

Good benefits and can work from home. Good work life balance. Work can be stressful. High call volume with barely enough time to breathe between calls

Good benefits

Kontra érvek

High call volume with barely enough time to breathe between calls
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Jack Henry & Associates? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés