JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teller

969 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional environment with growth potential
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sun City, AZ2018, február 15.
As a teller at Chase, I would processes all bank transactions such as, deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc. Your job as a teller is to provide efficient and excellent service for Chase customers while also making each transaction personable. The management in which I worked under was the best I've experienced since being in the working class. They are professional and courteous, while also being friendly and willing to teach you. The hardest part about this job is making sure you follow policy and procedures in order to protect our customer information. The most enjoyable part about this job is the relationships you create, whether it be with coworkers or clients. I want to also note that Chase takes care of their employees and treats them all with respect and creates a comfortable work environment with a tremendous amount of room for growth. They want you to succeed and continue to rise in ranks within the company, providing many opportunities to do such.
Best job I've ever had
TELLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nederland, TX2018, február 15.
A day on the job varies on a day to day basis, but overall it is a steady job environment. It has definitely taught me multitasking skills, patience, and how to not let work "get to you". The people I work with are great and the customers I interact with are very diverse and each has different needs.
There are days where the job can be stressful such as the beginning of the month or tax season, but overall I will always say this is one of the best jobs, and companies I've worked for.
Pro érvek
The benefits - healthcare, paid vacation, and certain discount perks
The greatest culture
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murphy, TX2018, február 14.
JP Morgan Chase takes care of its employees. Amazing benefits!!! Branch employees are focused on giving the best customer experience and rewarded for doing so.
Overall a Good Part-Time Job with good benefits
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
The job itself is quite easy, you just have to be mindful at all times that you are handling money and also confidential information. Working here can be a great experience, but it can also be a dreadful one depending on management. Most customers are very sweet as long as you treat them with respect and a smile.
Pro érvek
lunch breaks, incentive money, team outing money, benefits
Nice place to work
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, február 6.
Enjoyable place to work. Very team work orientated. The management was very supportive and friendly.There were employee incentives. I had a good experience working for CHASE.
good benefits
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good culture, educated people, understanding team
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, február 3.
My team at JP Morgan Chase are overall very sharp people who have a variety of skills and knowledge. They are overall very likable, love to laugh at work, and are effective at their roles.
Loved my managers
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harvey, LA2018, január 29.
Great company to work for ! Great benefits along with discounts. It was a big family who worked together and I truly miss them ! I still keep in touch with everyone!
High paced environment
Branch Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, január 25.
Working in the bank had good exposure to customers and practice providing great customer service. Enjoyed working with the staff that were in the small location I was placed in .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamarac, FL2018, január 25.
Nice environment.
Good people
Branch manager was the best
I spent time learning how the day a day teller position was.
In general all the people coming in and out were nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job experiences, but horrible managers
Relationship Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, január 25.
I worked at a few different locations and experienced a few changes with management here and there...the managers were always pretty horrible for one reason or another...not everyone who works their way up in a company are a good fit to be in charge...usually they were less knowledgeable and unfriendly with customers also.
Pro érvek
Nice uniforms, open hours, paid training
unfit managers, scheduling
Chase
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerville, OH2018, január 24.
I enjoyed working there fast paced teller position at a busy branch. I worked part time. Management was great. You meet people and see different customer faces so the job isn't boring.
Good hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional environment, and also a great company to work for
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA2018, január 17.
a typical day at work consisted of assisting customers with banking related transactions. It is usual a slower paced environment, with the additional rushes. it is a very fun environment i had great co-workers and management.
Pro érvek
benefits to part time employees, paid holidays
compensation was unfair
Quality Workplace
Professional Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mill Creek, WA2018, január 17.
While working at a bank center in the client facing role of a teller can be pretty mundane, JP Morgan Chase was a great workplace and I enjoyed my time there. They truly worked hard to provide a quality workplace for their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace environment with successful people
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, január 16.
JPMC Bank overall is not a bad place to work. Especially for those who have higher positions than the part-time tellers. They do promotions based on quantitative results and not based on the persons potential; which is not always great for those who really want to get promoted. However, the benefits that are given are absolutely rewarding.
Benefits are very good.
Kontra érvek
Advancement isnt always possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My last pay for this job was good
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jackson Heights, NY2018, január 16.
They paid amazing alittle above minimum wage but they barely gave any hours. and after awhile it was tiring and financially stressing thinking about how will i pay bills and go out to eat and buy myself clothes if i barely make much.
slow pace work place
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, január 16.
I learned a lot money handling at Chase and how to deal with all kinds of customers. I would have like to move up within the company but it was not an option.
great place to work
no room for growth
Flexibility
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, január 15.
As a full time student, chase offers flexible hours that can work with my schedule. Its not a stressful job compared to working at retail store. Chase also offers paid days off which is a plus if you ever have an emergency and you cant make it to work.
Great business professional people
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Union City, GA2018, január 15.
People are very energetic, hardworking, and organized. The employees pay attention to details. Everyone works together for the same goal. Management always follows up and makes sure you become a better and stronger individual in the company.
Great atmosphere
Very good
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, január 12.
Everyone is very likable and very good to work with. I've learned many things about the job itself. The management is still pretty good but some managers do not really tend to help you advance so you have to really want it.
Good job
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wisconsin2018, január 12.
This was the first real job and the best jobs i had. It taught me to be detailed oriented and to give a great customer experience. With the school schedule and the hours that my manager gave me, we unfortunately couldn't come to an agreement and I have to leave.

Átfogó minősítés