JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teller

1 578 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 461 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very exciting work and introduction to banking.
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 10.
Its a great part time job for college students looking a flexible hours. My experience at JP Morgan Chase is plentiful and insightful for future careers. The only downside is the added labor of having to stand the duration of a shift.
Pro érvek
Great job witih nice benefits.
Kontra érvek
Having to stand for the "appearance of a hard working individual."
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chase had alot of policy and proceedures
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  257 Utica ave brooklyn ny 112132018, augusztus 7.
being at Chase was a pleasure. the only down side is that the managers get use to doing the best job and refuse to promote you based on that.

they do try to make the workers feel great which in turns promotes great customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chase, they are a very good bank and treated me fairly.
part-time teller at Chase cashing checks (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northville, MI2018, augusztus 6.
The Manager and staff were great to work for. The hours were good, I only worked 25 hours a week, which is what I wanted. The branch was not a far drive,
Pro érvek
Flexible part-time hours, could obtain health insurance at part-time level.
Kontra érvek
Low pay scale for tellers
Teller
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018, augusztus 6.
I started working for Chase back in 2012 in Manhattan Beach, Ca. I loved my branch manager and assistant branch manager then. They were amazing and we started with an amazing team. I then left to Las Vegas October 2015 and worked in a terrible area, nothing compared to Manhattan Beach. I worked on a location on Charleston and had nothing but bad experiences there. The team, management and customers were terrible there. No opportunity for advancement and it was a very busy location with poor scheduling for the teller line. My other co-workers there had told me they tried becoming personal bankers and that the managers never supported them and never gave them raises. I left that location after 5 months and went to work at a call center for Bank of America.
Pro érvek
It's a great job for high school students or new college students looking for a good part-time job
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement or salary raises
Nice place to work
Teller/Adopter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pico Rivera, CA2018, augusztus 2.
Some people are friendly, some are not. Know your stuff. They mostly hire part time employees. sorry I have nothing more to say. It has been a good place to work at
free checking account
short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, WA2018, augusztus 2.
JPMorgan Chase company has competetive salary, flexible schedule, great health benefits, great management, and great opportunity for advancement, and just a great place to work.
productive but stressful atmosphere
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wayne, MI2018, augusztus 1.
I liked working at Chase as there were a lot of career advancement opportunities. My co-workers were helpful and we always worked as a team. I made a lot of new friends there.
pay
long Friday hours, stressful
Good Job, slow on advancement
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, július 31.
Typical bank teller position. Most positions are part time, little room for advancement to full time. Overall job was fine, I was just at a branch with sub-par management.
Good.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, július 28.
It was a great experience working at Chase with all my co-workers. it's a fast paced working environment because there were customer waiting almost all the times.
Great job
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2018, július 25.
I actually very much enjoyed this job. The benefits were great and the pay was more than fair. The manager was always on top of things and that place was run as smooth as can be.
Pay benefits and management
Little to no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to a get hands on feel of the financial job culture
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 24.
Once you develop an understanding of the full breadth of J.P. Morgan products and services they offer work becomes an enjoyable part of learning, while you're earning money along the way.
Pro érvek
Great for college students, looks great on resume, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Always on your feet, no advancement in the future, crazy schedules
No regrets
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2018, július 23.
Loved my time with Chase. With the right manager, I never dreaded going to work. Definitely need to be able to multi task. Pace could be slow or fast depending on time and day.
Pro érvek
Part timers get full time benefits
Kontra érvek
Hard to advance when there are no openings
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I loved the employees
Teller, Face (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, július 19.
The supervisor was horrible but the branch manager was awesome. I didnt mind working there, it was a fast based and wouldnt mind working there again with the exception of the supervisor
Great place to work for
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hempstead, NY2018, július 19.
Great place to work for. Great benefits and good pay. I have been working for Chase for more than a year now and it is a good experience. Chase has good opportunity to grow in the company and helps you out a lot and achieving your goals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX 774982018, július 17.
A typical day at work consist of a lot of money handling throughout the day. The day went by fast because of the constant customers & business that deposited money. Takes a lot of concentration and double checking your work. The most enjoyable part of this job is building relationships with people daily.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't know some one is hard for you to move up.
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York2018, július 17.
Typical day at chase is fast paced and a vast amount of transactions are processed during the work day. It is a very good place to work , it is a place in where you will learn about the financial world. If you are into finance and banking chase is an great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall Great Company to employees!
Consumer Banking -Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carmel, IN2018, július 16.
Patience will make or break you.
Customer Service is 110% of your job.
Positive environment.

Hardest part of the job is when the foot traffic is slow. Just like any job, if there is limited work time just takes a while to move by.

Most enjoyable part of the job is the professional and friendly atmosphere the branches create. Managers seem to always have the backs of their co-workers adhering to the standard.

And hour lunches are really nice.
Productive and Collaborative Work Place
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Zachary, LA2018, július 15.
Day to day work is assisting customers to the best of the employees' abilities. There is also a sense of camaraderie among the employees to help create a peaceful and comfortable workplace.
Pro érvek
Everyone is applauded on their hard work and shown that appreciation through various actions
Kontra érvek
A severe lack of career advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and nice peopl
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Dimas, CA2018, július 12.
JP Morgan Chase was a great company to work for. Decent pay, although less than competing banks. I like how fast paced it is and the opportunity for growth is huge if you make it known to management. Hardest thing is needy customers, but that's like anywhere. only reason I'm leaving is because school and for the program i need to not work Saturdays which Chase will not accommodate.
Productive and fun
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jefferson Valley, NY2018, július 11.
Enjoy working here. Everyone is friendly, and helpful. A great learning experience in customer accomadation and providing customer service. Developed lasting relationships with daily clients.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van