JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teller

930 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
JP Morgan Chase Bank Teller
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2017, december 8.
Quickly assist clients with their basic finances, while still making sure that they receive excellent customer service and getting them out of the bank in a timely fashion. Still making sure to sell both checking and savings accounts and directing them to a banker.
Pro érvek
Learning how to balance both my store quotas and my team selling behaviors.
Kontra érvek
JP Morgan Chase went digital, it became a challenge with less tellers and the ssme amount of cliental.
Great place
Bank teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Avondale, AZ2017, december 7.
Friendly and awesome environment to work in the company has great benefits and chase offers great opportunities to move around in the banking field. Absolutely amazing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Micromanaging Boss is what ruined my experience
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2017, december 5.
Training was perfect. I love how they do training very hands on. Previous management were very caring, and gave me room to breath. If I needed areas of improvement they would tell me once. When transferred manager was so micromanaging, always on my back like if I didn't know how to do my job. Didn't matter if I had a year and a half working there. When I was done it was because he thought I was taking "lunch" break on a Saturday. All I did was refill my water bottle and use the restroom. Other than that health insurance was really good, 401k was provided, and almost every month or two we had training to go over. As far as the pay was so low regardless of working in stores handling cash, and providing customer service.
health insurance 401k discounts
Kontra érvek
micro managing second boss pay not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very upbeat work place
Perform teller transactions (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2017, december 5.
Typical work day varies on the week. I learned cultural diversity and better customer service opportunities. Management is fantastic, and very helpful. Most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I helped someone and made their experience better than the last time. Hardest part of my job, is sometimes not being able to completely help a customer because I didn't have the system to do the other things they would from a banker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good workplace but very quick paced.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2017, november 25.
Overall working as a teller at Chase had it's pros and cons. Luckily the management I worked with was great. It was a busy branch due to high demand of commercial business, so it was stressful out of the times to do what was required.
Great partine job
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2017, november 16.
Nice work environment great people to work with was my first teller job so I learned a lot from this job and they were very flexible with my work schedule
Nice work environment
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult to move up in the company
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 15.
I've been with the company for over 3 years now only been offered two advance in the company twice since I've been with the company but constantly been applying for all available open positions and constantly getting denied.
Flexibility
Shortage of Work Staff
Work Place Culture
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2017, november 14.
As a teller, you are the most essential and vital organ in banking. In my day i usually managed the ATM's, so i would be in work from 7:30am and i would leave work after 7pm. The hours were not flexiable so it made going to school very difficult. I did learn how to handle cash and how to engage in policy and procedure.
Pro érvek
Great way to learn more about financial profiles and gret way to gain experience.
Kontra érvek
Strict scheduling, annual raises were dictated by the progress of your team.
needs higher pay
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 14.
pretty easy job just dont loose the money. base pay should be a dollar or two more with all the different types of security clearance and measures taken for safe keeping.
flexible schedules for students
favorites move up quickly
Learning Experience
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2017, november 14.
Working as a Teller taught me a lot about banking and finances. It also taught me patience and how to be detailed.
One of the things I liked the most about working here was building and maintaining relationships with our "regular" customers.
Pro érvek
Learned a lot about banking
Kontra érvek
I personally didn't like working weekends and Selling
Awesome Workplace
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2017, november 13.
I absolutely loved working at Chase Bank! The manager was very knowledgeable, and always willing to help. My co-workers were also awesome, willing to help and I miss the job.
Nice job
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2017, november 11.
the pay is good with good benefits, I was only a part time employee and I still got full benefits. Most employees are happy because of this and therefore it is a nice environment,
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at chase bank as a teller
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2017, november 11.
As a teller a typical day starts with opening the branch following the opening procedures. Making sure everything is prepped in the morning for customers. Processing various transactions throughout the day for customers. The system is easy to work with as a teller. Every manager has their own work style but my manager is one of the best managers. She’s kind, sweet, and fair to everyone. The hardest part is educating the older customers with our new technology and making them feel comfortable to contuine baking with us. I mostly love talking with the customers and working with my team members. There is a great morale at my branch and everyone gets along with everyone. It’s just an amazing family and atmosphere to work. With opportunities to move up and advance your career, there is always room to excell.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, vacations, & PTO for part time and full time employees.
Kontra érvek
Currently don’t have any.
Munkahelyi kultúra
TELLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 10.
Chase is a good place to work if you need a part time position, but for some life changes make that impossible. To get a full-time posotion you would have to change fields all together.

Management and co-workers are all professional and knowledgeable of their position.

There really isn't a hard part to the job. If I had to come up with something I guess I would have to say dealing with certain customeres, but that's at all jobs.
insurance
lack of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bank Teller, Part Time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ormond Beach, FL2017, november 9.
I worked with a good number of professionals and was well compensated. My managers were skilled and responsible. They were also understanding of my needs.
Na
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redmond, WA2017, november 6.
Chase is a great company with a lot of opportunity to work. Chase has a really good training system that helps you to accomplish your tasks so efficient but the only bad part about Chase is they don't like to give you a raise.
Training system.
No raise at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kenosha, WI2017, november 3.
Very good company to work for. They are very flexible and work with you for time off for Doctor's appointments. Benefits are good. Fun place to work for.
Good place to work at
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2017, november 1.
Chase is a great place to work at, advancement opportunities, great benefits, paid time off, and very flexible. Great co-workers, everyone helps each other out
good learning experience
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, október 31.
i am very satisfied with company and work culture , lots of trainings every month makes us always prepere for upcoming updates in policies and procedures .
Bank
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami Gardens, FL2017, október 26.
I regularly worked only 4 hours and it was very quiet, I learned to use the ATM, Drive - Thru,very clean and large workplace,i did not feel anything difficult my manager had a lot of patience and helped me in everything ,my colleagues were very friendly.

Átfogó minősítés