JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teller

1 037 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 424 értékelés megtekintése
Jpmc
Tier 2 Banker Support (Universal Agent) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Taguig City2018, május 21.
Great working environment. effective management team. they know how to treat their employees right and how to throw a party. stressful but with a high pay, it is worth it.
high salary
Kontra érvek
stressful concerns of the bankers
Fast pase
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2018, május 15.
Working face to face with clients. Handling money. Working as a team is a big part of the teller position. Workplace moral is always high, a lot of smiles. Positive energy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good training, but very competitive
teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, NY2018, május 14.
very stressful atmosphere, dealing with money and the custimers demands. one has to be very careful with the transactions and if there is a error, we could not balance at the end of the day. Not a very copoperwative team but the manager was very nice and helpful
good benefits
stressful
learning experience
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, május 11.
i enjoy working there because it is a learning experience for me in this job market, the management and the team are a joy to work with and there are opportunities to grow and able the job also works around school schedules as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but a poorly designed business model
Bank teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, május 10.
The people I met at JP Morgan Chase were all outstanding. However, the lack of communication or attention to career progression for myself was a big let down for me and made me feel unimportant.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
love chase
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Morrow, GA2018, május 9.
Love working for chase, wish they had more jobs in the Atlanta area. Tellers don't get paid enough for the amount of work that they have to do in a branch. If you want to promote to a personal banker you have to be with company for at least 2 years, seems unfair if you were laid off by the same company.
3 week vacations coming in the door
slow chance of advancement
Fast Paced Environment
Bank Teller/Adopter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, május 8.
The interactions with customers really keeps an employee engaged and always on their feet to respond to customer inquiries. It was a great part time job, very balanced.
They overwork people.
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bensenville, IL2018, május 8.
I have been working for the company for a year now and I could be happier with my job. It is a lot of work for the amount we make. And we are expected to do other peoples jobs as well.
Great business
Part time Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, május 7.
Chase is great for corporate america...it is difficult however to grow and move to something larger within the company. It is busy and always needs tellers more than any other role
Great stable company
Kontra érvek
part time hours to start off in company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced job with a lot of advancement opportunities
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 7.
Chase was my first real job and I loved it. I worked here for almost 3 years until I was offered a management job with more pay at a different place. The people that come in and out are usually very friendly and the people that work for chase are all very kind.
Healthcare & paid time off
Long hours on your feet
very few staff members
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 6.
with very few staff member the management will expect you to provide excellent customer service and achieve all your goals and customers can be very rude at the same time.
Stressfull, rude customer's
Kontra érvek
Good benefits, paid time off
I loved my experience with JPMorgan Chase
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2018, május 3.
Very organized and detail oriented. Room for growth. The benefits are great, and you learn a lot about financial subjects. They are always eager to point out at meetings who did a great job and the management team is always on point and very nice to work with.
Not good
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, április 29.
I first worked for chase many many years ago and things were so different. Branches were fully staffed so it met the needs of the community. Now? The pay is terrible and they expect ONE person to do what a branch of about 8 used to do. The stress is ridiculous. I can't believe such a huge and successful company doesn't take better care of their employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for Chase.
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, április 29.
I can honestly say, working for Chase was the first time in my life when I was excited to go to work. It gave me a reason to wake up and start my day because of the tools and experience it provided me, to show me what it’s like to be in the professional world. I was humbled to work with high etiquette people, for the first time. I loved how advanced and almost flawless, the Teller Express system. Very impressive. Chase taught me what it takes to be successful in a professional career.
I wish I was still employed with Chase but due to transportation barriers, I lost my job because of my attendance.. I would do anything to get my job back but nonetheless, the experience was unforgettable and enlightening.
Typical Day At Work
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Vernon, NY2018, április 28.
A typical day at work was faced paced and customer service heavy. At times there would be a heavy flow of customers, and other times, the flow of customers was slower. Management evolves/changes quite more frequently than desired ( every 2 years) ... Great customers, and coworkers. Would recommend. JPMorgan Chase is huge on promotion within, even at the banking level.
Flexible Working Schedules, Vacation Time, Sick Time, Personal Days
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work at.
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2018, április 28.
Business is steady until the beginning of the month. Besides that working there is great. Everyone is so helpful an kind. Managers are so flexible and understanding.
Flexibility
No cons
Love this job
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, április 26.
I loved this job. It taught me about financial responsibility. Met a lot of nice people and really enjoyed the experience. Advancement opportunities. Plus I got to see inside an ATM which was cool
Relocate
Great manager, great experience
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY 112092018, április 21.
My manager was tactful, experienced and well organized. She was a pleasure to work with and made the experience great. Would 10/10 work there again...
Experience at Chase so far
Teller/Cash Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dublin, OH2018, április 20.
A typical day at work would include having a plan starting with maintaining a spreadsheet for daily tasks and duties. calling prospective clients for selling financial products and also engaging in activities that a normal banker performs which is briefed in my resume. At my branch, I had an open door policy for all of my employees if they needed to talk about anything they knew they could come to me. The hardest part of my job was making sure all of the operational procedures were followed to help minimize losses for the bank. What I enjoyed the most was helping customers and building relationships with them and within my team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for a college student
Teller / Adopter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2018, április 17.
It helped get my by during college. Great company, great benefits. Manager was helpful and understanding. There is barely any job advancement. The customers get rude sometimes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van