JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Teller

1 642 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 283 értékelés megtekintése
Great Company
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, november 16.
I loved my job as a teller here. If i didnt have to relocate, i would’ve never left this company. Coworkers treat each other like family and have an amazing teamwork. It can get overwhelming most of the time because this particular branch is always busy but you can always count on your coworkers to help you out and they dont ever make you feel like you’re bothering them when you ask for help. My favorite part of my job is communicating to my regular customers who have been banking there for years. It’s nice getting to know them well. Sometimes they even wait in line longer than necessary just so they can have me process their transaction instead of going to another teller. Benefits are beyond amazing as well!
Pro érvek
Benefits, friendly coworkers, great management, etc. too many to mention!
Kontra érvek
Less hours, other than that, none at all!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company with amazing technology
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2018, november 14.
The best bank I have worked for based on the technology and the constant improvement in technology. Made you feel like part of the bigger picture and valued the options of the employees. The best dress bank with matching professional shirts for you to have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to get experience, poor management
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boyle Heights, CA2018, november 9.
* Being patient with customers is a must. You get your regulars that make your day more cheerful
* Learned a lot about internal controls, compliance, bank regulations. Following protocol, Critical thinking, how to deal with different personalities.
* Management was awful, we had 4 different managers in the 3 years I was there. There were clicks, favoritism, gossip.
* Hardest part of the job was tolerating the unprofessional management, all while helping a high volume of customers
* Most enjoyable part of the job was helping our elderly customers. They knew you by name and made the job go by faster
Pro érvek
You get to connect with the community
Kontra érvek
When I was there management was very unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
Competitive and a very cultural place to work at
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, november 8.
For the period I worked at J.P. Morgan Chase, I had a really enjoyable time. I learned many things regarding to customer service and how to deal with sales, as well as how to work as a team.
Paid vacation
Productive fast - paced environment
Teller I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 7.
It was very fun working at Chase . The people were nice and the environment fit my personality very well. We had our days where it became stressful, but as long as you remain focused, it flies by quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, november 6.
Fun place to work at. Have the opportunity to meet alot of people from different ethnicity. Good hours. Management for the most part are very understanding and flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and room to grow within the company.
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, NJ2018, november 5.
The company is a great company to work with. There is room to grow and great benefits and online training. On the job training is not great at the moment since they are short of staff, but hopefully it will improve once they fix that problem.
Pro érvek
Great opportunity to grow within the company and awesome co workers.
Kontra érvek
Not enough on the job training although the online training is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good way to learn about financial management
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 2.
Most holidays are paid by Chase. You must be able to be open-minded with a lot of the rules that are placed by the company. Otherwise, you will frequently ask your manager many questions and although they encourage questions, it also impedes you from getting promoted.
chase part time teller
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 2.
Ive learned at of different things at chase and have built a lot of experience through out all these months. Management is amazing everybody at work has an awesome relationship and everybody gets along. The hardest part of the job is carryng the coin back and worth. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing everybody everyday.
everything
hours i get
Munkahelyi kultúra
The branch I worked at was good.
Part-Time Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rowlett, TX2018, november 1.
I worked for JP Morgan Chase about 9 years ago. I was a teller on the early shift mainly. I worked at this job until I was offered a job doing Accounts Payable at almost double the pay. I really enjoyed the job and the people I worked with.
Pro érvek
The people I worked with and the people who came into the bank.
Kontra érvek
Lower pay. If it had been higher pay I may have stayed.
Ok place to work
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chase, CA2018, október 28.
Depending which branch you work at it is a great place to work. You get to know some of your customers really well and it’s a great feeling. Management can be stressful at times because they can give the ok for things when you’ve already told a customer no. When it comes to career mobility there isn’t much room for growth and some managers don’t know how to help you move up you really have to figure a lot of it out on your own.
nice place to work
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2018, október 26.
The pay was good, the job description was straightforward and the manager was fair. I really learned how to interact with customers in a professional way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work in my neighborhood
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brewster, NY2018, október 24.
I started working there in 2006 after a period of 9 years working for a small, thriving company. The owner/manager there did not give me any benefits, paid time off, because I was part-time 25-32 hours. When I got to Chase, I was so happy to have paid time off, sick days, vacation, flexible schedules, nice people to work with, 401k, Family Medical Leave Act for 90 days ( had to use it 3 times) . My managers (which changed about every 2 years) where as different as night and day. But I learned something from each of them. If you wanted to , you could advance quite easily. The pay was pretty low for tellers. Some bankers would make more than the managers, but they were the cool kids. They could hustle and bring business in from clients.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, start with 4 weeks vacation, great medical benefits, 5 personal and 10 holidays.
Pay and uniforms.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun place to work
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 23.
Chase is a respected financial institution that employs thousands of people making it possible for growth, advancement in the company, and gaining product knowledge.
Productive Job
Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beverly Hills, CA2018, október 20.
Working at JPMorgan Chase Bank has been great for me. my branch is located in Beverly Hills Ca right next to Rodeo Drive. I worked with clients with different cultures and high class people, celebrities and business people.
Great Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to work with friendly people
Bank Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lorain, OH2018, október 19.
Nice people to work with, not enough hours. Environment was a pleasant experience with no stress involved. All that was required was to treat clients with respect and care.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great Entry Level
Bank Teller (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, október 15.
Chase is a great place to work if you do not have many financial responsibilities and are looking for a fixed schedule. They usually give you what your schedule will be a month in advance.
3 weeks paid vacation
limited advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
good place
Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 15.
hard to get promoted in company unless there for several years. work wit schedule for the most part but down size and want you to do more jobs than they pay you for
na
Teller I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 12.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Do not recommend
TELLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, október 10.
I had the world's best manager, but the company is the problem. Company does not care about employees. Pay cut were given to many people that I know. Several of my former coworkers were fired for ridiculous reasons. I left before that could happen!
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van