JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Relationship Banker

468 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 007 értékelés megtekintése
great company
Small Business Specialist/ Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, október 9.
Great benefits, shift differential, good amount of PTO, corporate discounts, stock program, 401k matching, occasional employee appreciation events. Great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if your starting a career in banking
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 3.
Chase is a great place to work if you’re beginning a career in banking. There is room for growth if you’re starting out as a teller. If you’re a licensed banker you don’t have much room for advancement and the base salary is very low. There’s a lot of politics. Management uses employees to do their job, handling customer complaints and revising emails/documents. Most managers do not hold a college degree and hinder employees from furthering their education or promoting within the company. Some managers are lazy, incapable of doing their job and hardly spends time in the branch.
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Life and work balance/Poor managing skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Heavily regulated industry- Not for anyone with any creativity!
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longboat Key, FL2018, szeptember 27.
The work environment is pleasant but sterril. Everyone dresses in the same clothes every day that you are required to buy from Lands End on your own dime. They do give you a free shirt each year! LOL

There are so many rules to follow and many of them are just Chase specific rules and not ones mandated by the Federal government.
They record every keystroke on your computer, read you emails and can refuse to send it if they think anything is out of order and even decide if you can visit a website. Very controlling! It is all about the customer or the bank and never about the employees.
You are watched on dozens of cameras all day long by some creepy people in the back rooms who do nothing but review recordings hoping to catch you doing something that does not conform to the ultra conservative Code of Conduct! No flexibility allowed. Global security can bite the big one!!!!
Overall the work environment is nice but to work in a bank, you really need to be a certain sort of person. I am not that kind of person.
Clean and professional environment
Kontra érvek
No privacy ever and very heavily regulated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
low salary and high pressure to meet sales goals
Licensed Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, szeptember 24.
If you are at a slow branch it will be very difficult to meet their sales goals. They expect you to make calls all day and get appointments from which you are expected to make sales. The majority of the branches are short staff so you will more than likely be asked to do other people's jobs and still meet your own goals. The commission is the best part of working at Chase. It's one of the banks pays better when it comes to commission. But remember commison is taxed at 40% so you have to be a very good sales person to work here because their base pay is very low.
Commission is paid monthly
Kontra érvek
Micromanaged and low base pay
No room for growth
Relationship Banker Small Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Murphy, TX2018, szeptember 17.
Promises of advancement. Constantly hire people from outside to fill positions you are trying for.
Not a good work home life balance. Stressful. Management is not supportive to help you be succe
Productive work place
Relationship Banker / Small Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, szeptember 11.
Enjoy my coworkers and my clients, I enjoy working with my business clients and helping startup businesses get off the ground and running, I enjoy helping people achieve their financial goals
Good energy
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fallbrook, CA2018, szeptember 3.
A typical day of work working for retail came with the basics. Assisting clients, checking calendar, securing appointments and a lot of phone time to solicit new clients for new business.
Happy to work here
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Hills, NY2018, szeptember 3.
When I started at Chase immediately I saw the difference. It is a company that I would say is #1, in every aspect. Technology, training, tools to helps employees, benefits.Definitely happy to work here.
Good Place to Work
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  435 W 23rd St2018, augusztus 28.
JP Morgan Chase is a good company to work for. They provide excellent benefits and a competitive salary. They are a conservative company, in a very regulated industry
Relationshiop Banker
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2018, augusztus 24.
Low pay, and not a good company to work for. Too many negative things, cannot be described here. Trust me, the big banks are the worst. They never care about your career and always try to low your pay
Kontra érvek
Low pay, high turn over rate
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great Leaning Experience
RELATIONSHIP BANKER - PRIVATE BANKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, augusztus 24.
The normal day is setting appointments while assisting walk in customers of the bank. I enjoyed the educational side of teaching customers about products and learning about their long term goals. I did not enjoy pushing to make sales goals. It can be a great environment, like anything else it takes a good leader.
Professional, secure, 401k, pension
Monthly Sales Goals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chase is a leader in finance
Business Specialist/Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Teaneck, NJ2018, augusztus 24.
I made money and invested money in company which had been a savior in my life. Your surrounded by some of the best adviser's and most intelligent people you'll ever meet.
Access to top notch Financial Advisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to engage and help customers.
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, augusztus 23.
Discovering needs and tailoring solutions to help customers reach their long short medium and long term financial goals. Provide help to customers with product knowledge.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, augusztus 19.
If you are not able to work on weekends, you need to learn to work Saturdays and you are not able to plan your weekends, so no notice in advance.
Working in a branch is difficult so if you do not have a good manager it is complicated.
The culture of the company is great! The CEO is one of the best kind of people to inspired.
Uniforms
Kontra érvek
No breaks when supposed to have them
Catch 22
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2018, augusztus 5.
We all know that Banking is trending away from branches and towards online or mobile.
As a banker, it is difficult to met or exceed sales goals while the industry is pushing clients to digital banking. I get it, this is the way of the future. While we are pushing our customers to use the technology. While on the other hand, are calling them from pre-selected phone lists to come in and visit us so that we can share a new benefit with them.
Of course all of this, with less staff.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
na
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walled Lake, MI2018, augusztus 3.
My job consisted of helping people with their banking needs. We offered investment advice, mortgage and loan services and credit products. We were very helpful whenever we could be
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was great when I worked there several years ago
Executive Assistant/ Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 30.
I started out as a teller. Then I moved into a Relationship Banker role. That role expanded beyond the job description because I was a key person in helping open a new branch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for someone who's been in banking for a while
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glenview, IL2018, július 26.
The organizational culture is such that is does not allow for employee contribution. Management can be repressive. I worked for a another bank for 20 plus years. I was unfortunately laid off. JPM Chase makes me miss my prior employer that much more.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Depends on the branch
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, július 18.
Chase was a very great place to kick off a banking career.

It largely depends on which branch you are assigned. I was lucky enough to have a couple of great managers that helped my career growth.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Needs work
Relationship banker/Business banker/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, július 16.
Work life balance is very difficult. It is hard to balance especially after maternity leave with no support from the direct manager. Staff is limited so therefore so is flexibility
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van