JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Relationship Banker

446 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 147 értékelés megtekintése
Caring company
Branch Manager/Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA 703632018, június 13.
Customer focus, team work, diversity, I enjoyed working for JP Morgan Chase I loved my customer understanding their needs and beening able to provide all services to them. Knowing about their families. The company cares about the employees and the customers.
Incentives
Cost of uniforms
fun work place
RELATIONSHIP BANKER/ SMALL BUSINESS SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rancho Park, CA2018, június 13.
enjoyable place to work. lots of great benefits. managers are great. pay isn't so great but bonuses are really good and extremely competitive, hours vary.
Great Career Start Up
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, június 10.
Great career startup. After awhile you'll get bored. Different management styles. Some lazy, some hands on, some not very bright, some bright but lazy. "Customer obsessed" culture. Yet, they want to run a lean operation, not give raises, and and minimize the employees pay.
Pro érvek
great 401(k), vacation time, pension benefits.
Kontra érvek
medical is weak, no growth opportunties
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great bank to work for
Relationship Banker/ Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2018, június 7.
While working at Chase, one gets to learn what it is like to work for one of the most respected firms in the banking industry. They strive for greatness and make shre their employees share the same values and culture focused around the customers. While the hours can sometimes be long, there are plenty of advancement opportunities thst are available if one desires to venture deeper into the banking industry.
Ok
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, június 7.
have a great system and good benefits such as 401k matching, dental, vision, medical , tuition assistant program, some managers are not as good as management.
good benefits
bureaucracy management
good place to work
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Auburn Hills, MI2018, június 4.
This is a good place to work if you have moderate social skills and aren't afraid to pick up the phone and call people. It is a sales job so you must understand that going in.
Pro érvek
working for the number one financial institution
Kontra érvek
difficult to earn large comissions
A country club culture
Relationship/Business Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, május 27.
If you're one of the club members, you're in. Otherwise you can waste you're entire energy and a whole lot of years moving only sideways. Management gets promoted based on how hard they crack the whip. Brains are not required. Neither is the spine. Leave those two at home and you'll be in heaven.
Pro érvek
Can't really think of anything at this moment....
Too many to mention
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
I am grateful for my time at JPM Chase
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2018, május 24.
I found my time at JPM Chase very enlightening. I am a better version of myself because of my time and the relationships that were built at JPM Chase. There are many positive things and also probably equally negative things I can point out. But what is life without contrast. The more contrast, the more we know who we want to become and what we want out of life. It's all good.
Pro érvek
helps you perfect your social game due to all the different personalities we come across
Kontra érvek
I prefer not to focus on the negatives
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
micro management
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wyckoff, NJ2018, május 22.
Love to work at Chase, co workers are very supportive and the managers micro manage at Chase and are programmed to have brief and debrief all phone calls to customers with your manager.
30 minute lunches
What I learned
Officer/Relationship BankerSmall Bus (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weston, FL2018, május 21.
Thank you for the requirement of obtaining my series 6 and insurance license as a banker, I learned additional information on my personal investments and how to refer to other individuals.
Always short staffed
J.P. Morgan Chase Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina, CA2018, május 21.
strict and too many conflicts of interest with personal life. Work life experience is not there and schedule is always changing... Having licenses with Chase means you aren't able to manage your own finances as needed.
Great company
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY 100222018, május 20.
Amazing company to work for. So many incentives and great benefits. The culture is growing and there many great opportunities for those who seek leadership and networking.
Relationship Banker
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX2018, május 17.
The relationship banker position was a great position until they started to cut the incentive plan. They are making it hard for bankers to make payout. Location is everything don't let them tell you that every location has potential because that's BS make sure you are in a affluent area if you are a banker or you will not make any money.
Job security/ getting licensed with 6, 63, and insurance
Kontra érvek
long hours low based pay
Fast paced and aggressive
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2018, május 14.
Fast paced and a great place to grow your career in finance. Tons of opportunity to the right people who fit within their culture. Type A personalities thrive in this environment.
Productive and fun workplace
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madeira Beach, FL2018, május 12.
Enjoyed my learning opportunities (getting licensed) Class taken for Manager on Duty, Worked with a fantastic team. Worked with me on time schedule when my husband was sick. Worked overtime when needed.
Great company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the most innovative companies
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miamisburg, OH2018, május 6.
The most enjoyable part of working for JPMorgan Chase is being able to be apart of something big. JPMorgan Chase is a highly innovative company, and it feels good to be a part of something that is bigger than yourself. In my opinion JPMorgan Chase is a leader in technology and that is a huge benefit that we can offer our clients.
Relationship Banker
Relationship Banker/Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2018, május 2.
I was a relationship banker for two years. Overall experience was good but there was a lot of sales pressure and goals you have to meet. Managers are nice and knowledgeable.
the summary
Relationship Banker - Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, NY2018, május 2.
Too much micromanagement. Was a rewarding experience helping customers facilitating loans and underwriting prospective ones.Only draw back was too much micro-management and too much pressure on sales calls that did not fit the need to call.
Great company to work for
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, május 1.
JPMorgan Chase is a strong bank that isn't going anywhere. They have some of the best benefits out there. Management is just strict if you are on hourly but otherwise lots of time off are given.
nothing to say
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, április 25.
very easy to get fired, and PCB pushing their RBs to send wealth customer to them, even though they don not speak English. Many PCB doing bad things, and manager covering them
no goal
to many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van