JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Relationship Banker

331 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Average work experience
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Niles, IL2017, december 6.
If you are looking for a position to getting start after college, this is it.
40hours/ week, Company have high expectation, and min wage.... If you want higher paycheck, dial to random people all day long.
Paid Vac, 401k, health and dental insurance
Kontra érvek
Long working hours, slow career path
keep up with change
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clovis, CA2017, november 21.
Chase changes as fast as the banking industry, they usually lead the way though in the industry change. you must adapt or be threatened to be left behind
Consistancy with managment
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wyoming, MI2017, november 20.
I enjoy the company as a whole and the opportunities for education they provide but management constantly changes which makes it difficult to develope in a career. No consistancy and lots of change constantly, rules and interpretation of them are always changing, its hard to plan in that environment for ongoing career movement and success.
Vacation and benefits
Kontra érvek
Late hours, consistency, and managment
Fast Paced amazing customer relationships
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, november 15.
Very competitive and great place to work but very bad management. A lot of room for incentive but bad leadership and poor hiring standards made the environment harsh and not worth working there.
Let Down
Relationship Banker, Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monarch Beach, CA2017, november 15.
Working at Chase was nothing but a let down.
I was promised to be able to take Series 7 and 66 at 6 months of employment, next job up at 1 year, and financial advisor at the end of 2nd year. At 6 months, they told me I need to get more commission. At months 3 and 5, the commission/incentive plan was greatly reduced, and again at month 8. Nearing 12th month, no review or consideration for promotion was taking place, nor was I given any opportunity to take Series 7 and 66. I complained to my manager and those above her and those who hired me, I did this regularly and never received answers. Everyday I worked hard to make customers happy and do the right thing. On September 29th 2017 I was terminated for an administrative mistake I made in July. I was never written up or verbally warned for what took place. Chase wants employees who keep their mouth closed and do a job like a robot.
Pro érvek
solid amount of PTO given at beginning of year
EVERYTHING
Review
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stanwood, WA2017, november 14.
The place I currently work as is fun and laid back, but the hours are late into the early evening and staffing is very low. The work environment is great.
Close to home
Compensation
Great Company, but not perfect
Licensed Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2017, november 7.
I really like working for Chase, however, there is no opportunity for advancement. They hire a pool of outside managers that wait for months for a branch to become available to them. So getting promoted to manager from within is almost impossible unless you plan on spending 5-10 years with the company.. Additionally, the commission structure has been reduced 2 times and the goals have been raised 1 time since I've been with Chase, making it harder and harder to make money and hit the sales goals. They are reducing the branch staff and adding more machines, which also makes it harder to focus on sales goals because you get too busy taking care of service issues instead of driving sales.
Great atmosphere, Likeable management
Kontra érvek
Low pay, Rising goals, no opportunity to advance
Productive Workplace
Relationship Banker-Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Littleton, CO2017, november 4.
If the need is there JPMorgan Chase is a good place to work. This comany is a lot less stressful than other banks I've worked for. It's push for sales is balanced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never Fun and fast pace company.
Relationship Banker, Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, november 2.
A typical day is watching the clock so that you don't spend too much time with one customer.

I enjoy all the training that was provided, rules and regulations.

Management was OK.

The workplace culture was good.

The hardest part of the job was that it was very stressful.
Pro érvek
401K opportunity, I love the training.
high pressure selling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2017, november 2.
Would recommend to all prospects. Great pay, benefits to full time and part time. Health, dental, vision, 401k match upto 5 percent. Also if company does well they add bonus some bonus to 401k
Pay, benefits
Competitive sales Environment
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marina del Rey, CA2017, november 1.
Making phone calls using my book of business.
Researching investment opportunities.
Making follow up calls
Service clients

I learned investments, business banking, a portion of mortgage lending, and market shares.
Pro érvek
Working in a affluent location
Working weekends
Micro Managing
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 1.
Treats individuals and a number instead of a person. A lot of pressure to meet expectations on a monthly basis. Relationship bankers only make referrals don't have opportunity to work on financial products.
A Great Company and Bank, but retail is not for me
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newbury Park, CA2017, október 26.
Chase is a great company and has great products and services. The compensation plans are constantly being reduced, typical in this line of work. Chase offers great support to its bankers via phone and my direct managers have all been great. The overall management seems to want to change things, just for the sake of change and it seems like there is a lot of change at the top and they all want to make their mark.
Great support and colleagues
Kontra érvek
Pay plan and changes to culture. And I am one that likes change, but not bad changes
JP Morgan
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim Hills, CA2017, október 19.
JP Morgan Chase was a good place to work. Good work environment and decent benefits available. Depending on your role with Chase,you may or may not make much money.
Great Place
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 19.
Chase was very good to me. My location was a very good location to work at. Lot's of opportunities to grow in the business world. Typical work week was Monday through Friday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Katy, TX2017, október 18.
The overall work culture is awesome. An average work day is very fast paced. You learn a lot as far as banking is concerned such as terminology and proper banking procedures.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
You'll miss your break and or lunch if call rolls over during that time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales goals for remote regions to high and causes stress
Relationship Banker and Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newton, NJ2017, október 17.
Falling in Wells Fargo Steps with Sales and Pressuring customers for products that are not needed. Selling based on customer needs is not there. Selling to meet a number or a goal is there. Selling credit cards to an 85 year old lady is not needed, but since numbers need to be made......
Big company
Kontra érvek
Your so small to be noticed.
Highly automation
Relationship Banker - Small Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2017, október 14.
Advance computer system.

Full banking products and services

Good reputation in the world

Good working location

Highly automation in different working area.
Full services bank
Always policy change.
What you learned
Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 13.
I have learned to sell banking products through building relationship with customers. Learned about mortgage, commercial and investment banking. I have learned to resolve customer problems in efficient manner.
Poor Management
Manager/Relationship Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2017, október 11.
Poor Leadership from Regional Managers down. No work/life balance. Too many hours not enough pay. In order to get ahead in the company you had to suck up to Managers. Real leaders and producers did not get proper credit

Átfogó minősítés