JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Banker

576 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Great Start
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 13.
Great training program and decent pay. Alot of customer interaction and competitive co-workers. Great name to have on your resume but very numbers driven.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best financial institutions to work for.
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, február 9.
Great company overall. Would definitely consider rejoining JP Morgan Chase team again. After being acquired through a merger with Washington Mutual I found myself working there again. I have learned new sales and interviewing skills, as well as uncovering clients needs necessary to provide the best solutions and product placements.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, paid time off, company size.
Kontra érvek
Low annual increases, favoritism in hiring process.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great company
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, február 5.
Chase is a great company to work for. Had many friends work there and all have enjoyed their time and growth while working here. Great pay, wonderful teammates and environment.
Excellent Employee Experience
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, február 5.
Respectful, professional and friendly environment. Great Learning and growth opportunities. Great work benefits. Schedule flexibility. Creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, coworkers and management was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great workplace with amazing benefits
Personal Banker/Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ammon, ID2018, február 5.
The company does not pressure you into sales. The products sell themselves. You have to consistently work with partners if you want to make money but that was never an issue. Thy are running on efficient staffing because the banking industry has changed dramatically but it did not effect business processing
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
big brother feel
Corporate structure
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, február 4.
My time at JPMorgan Chase wasn't very long, intentionally. When I first started Chase I was very excited to embark my journey with this new job. It did not take me long to realize how tiresome and repetitive my role really was. There were many uncomfortable things I was asked to do, like walk through the line of people waiting for the teller to see if I could offer other suggestions to get their transaction done (really what they want you to do is bring them back to your desk because that's where you make your $$). About 10% of the time I was able to find another solution for them, the other 90% of the times I was given short answers or simply ignored. The typical day at work consisted of 50% refunding fees for angry customers and doing other tasks that customers could simply get done by calling customer service. The remaining 50% is where I made the monthly incentive. Opening checking or savings accounts, Cd's, credit cards, and referring to the partners (CPC banker, Advisor, Home lending advisor, etc). Management varies from branch to branch, as does some of the ways you may do things depending on your manager. I got lucky enough to have a manager who was very nice, but would micro-manage every thing you did. It was like she didn't have faith that her employees were doing things correctly or a certain way. Also, she often reinforced or reiterated whatever customer service B.S. corporate would spit out that week. It never failed to hear "the customer experience" about 3 times per day. The workplace culture was good, never had any problems. Just do your job. Nobody ever really  több... has time to talk to each other or enjoy yourselves or anything like that, because if you don't have customers breathing down your neck then you can expect your manager to be doing so. Work-life balance was a little difficult, to be quite honest. Most days you get off at closing hours (usually 6:30pm) and start very early, so it is hard to make time for anything else really. Health insurance, however is great. That is something I will greatly miss. I was only paying about $40 every paycheck for medical, vision, and dental. Also, as a new employee you receive 2 weeks of vacation time right away. When you've been there after a year you receive 3 weeks, and that's not including personal time and sick time. Ahhh, I will miss that much time off!  kevesebb
Pro érvek
bonuses every month, great health insurance
short lunches, repetitive role
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 3.
Lowest paying bank in the financial service industry
High turnover rate(Issues with retention)
Hire over qualified workers for entry level positions
Unrealistic goals
Great Benefits
Low pay
chase bank
Personal Banker/Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, január 30.
It is really hard to move to a different position within the corporation. The only career path option would be within the branch.Branch management knowledge doesnt tend to be helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Overall good expierence
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, január 30.
Relaxed laid back job, no pressure with sales at all. May be doing some warm calling. But other than that overall good experience. Would recommend to anyone interested.
great company
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grosse Pointe, MI2018, január 30.
i have friends and family members that have grown within the company and have recieved many benefits and amenities that they truly enjoy. if you love banking and that is your forte, even working there as a teller can lead to great roles within the company.
opportunity of advancing
Kontra érvek
poor management at the location i worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, január 29.
Chase has a great environment, opportunity to grow and very diverse variety of people. Commission can be better.the day to day depends on the manager since managers are in charge of branch completely and usually you dont get a lot of time with th district manager to discuss concerns.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to work for.
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 28.
Great corporate, employee and client relations culture.

Great managers focused on employee development and pushes each individual to their fullest potential.
Ehh, it's ok
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2018, január 25.
Limited opportunity for advancement unless you're really passionate and really good. It's definitely a "what have you done for me lately" culture. If you have the most productive month of your life, they'll reprimand you for not repeating it every month.
easy
Kontra érvek
Forced to take advantage of financially illiterate customers
Good place to grow
Bilingual Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Riverhead, NY2018, január 23.
it is a great company, there are opportunities to grow however it can take a long time before you advance to better position. it is a big company with amazing quarterly earnings but I do not think they pay their employees what they deserve specially knowing how much responsibility they handle
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
n/a
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2018, január 23.
not a bad palce to work pay is great people are great very fast no work life bal tho if you have kids so what you have customer if you close at 5 and an account walks in at 5 open it even tho it take 45 to open it
money is high
vary fast
Relaxed atmosphere
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverton, UT2018, január 19.
The branch I worked at was low traffic and would be slow at times. It was hard to find new people to open accounts. The busier locations are easier to get people to sign up for new accounts or expand the ones they already have.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2018, január 18.
It tends to be hectic since chase is a pretty popular bank. But I like staying busy and helping customers, makes the day go by faster. I would say that as far as their management team is its not always the best, but there are those good managers that you get and I would say stick with them when you have that good management because that is when you know you are gonna go far.
Good Trainors
Can be slightly stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company that is awesome at Accounting
Personal Banker- Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, január 18.
The Environment is awesome for Senior Management and Shareholder returns, however terrible for lower level employees. No respect from clients nor management just a very challenging work environment.
Meet Famous People I guess
Kontra érvek
Terrible Break Schedules and Support for Employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal Banker/Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, január 18.
Open Branch, open registers, count ATM, assist clients at the teller line, close.
learned to Open checking accounts, open He-Lock, Open Business Accounts, Balance ATM, Balance Vault, close end of the day.
Management very knowledgeable.
Friendly place to work
Hardest Part of the job was Balance ATM
Perfect hours
Chase
Personal Banker/SBS/Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2018, január 18.
I have ben with Chase for 13years and the salary and the compensation is not great. The hours you work is very long. I enjoyed my joy cause I love what I do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés