JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Banker

609 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 433 értékelés megtekintése
Worst pay
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, május 18.
Worst managers and pay ever. Your hard work goes unappreciated. You have to brown nose to get what you want. It depends on who you work for. If your manager doesn’t support you you are screwed.
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Staten Island, NY2018, május 18.
I loved Chase, I learned alot from them. Their training is extensive and helpful. I feel there is plenty of room for growth, they are highly sales driven bank, and the best in the industry.
Growing
Very competitve
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a career with many levels of advancement
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2018, május 1.
Work life balance is great a well as the hours and benefits. Sales are important but it is not cut throat. I have encountered no micromanaging during my 7 years at chase and I have worked at 5 different locations.
A great place to work
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2018, április 30.
Good community, a bit competitive, but everyone has each other's backs. I would recommend this company to anyone who had a bit of common sense, as this does take some thinking on your feet. Also don't be afraid to ask for help; everyone wants everyone to be successful.
Benefits, fixed hours
Sales
Personal Banker/Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Surprise, AZ2018, április 18.
Not exactly what I thought a personal banker position was. Really a personal banker is a sales position; have a fixed 'script' that you must say to every customer. Script didn't fit my personality. Management was ok.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job was rewarding because I was able to help people achieved their daily transactions
Personal Banker / Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, április 12.
I was able to help the internal, and external customers of the bank by Monitored the branch to assure employee compliance
Opened accounts with a cross sale ratio of [84] accounts a month, and multiple products sold
Identified individual development needed with appropriate training for the advancement of the branch
good place to work
Personal Banker & Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2018, április 12.
Great place to work. loved working at JP Morgan Chase, but the management takes the law into their hands and acts as a CEO of the company and have their favorites.
It Wasn't The Best
Personal Banker, Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, április 6.
Not the best job but also not the worst. You deal with a lot of upset customers at time and sometimes you do what you can to help them but you best usually wasn't enough
Chase Bank
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Webster, NY2018, április 2.
I worked here for almost 3 years and at first I enjoyed it because it was mostly customer service oriented and I had a good manager. Then after the first year they changed everything and gave us a new manager and forced everyone to start getting their financial licenses, which I did not want to do. I felt pressured to do things for the company that I did not feel comfortable with and when I spoke out against it I got bad reviews and was eventually fired.
Good pay.
Kontra érvek
Very pushy about making sales, they try to force you to do things you don't want to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
too many changes too soon
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2018, március 23.
customer obsessed but not as obsessed with employees,
Banking has changed tremendously positively for customers but employees are neglected especially branch employees.
Pro érvek
State of the art technology both branch /customer friendly
Kontra érvek
raises and advances are very difficult
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal Banker/Relationship Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clearwater, FL2018, március 19.
management team was excellent and very supportive of employees, Great health benefits, flexible schedules, paid holidays, PTO hours per year. Systems are ahed of other banks. Company tries to be progressive and it constantly improves operations. Sales commission is where you make the money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with the right people
Personal Banker/Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, március 19.
You learn a lot about banking and banking culture, which are helpful life tips for a young professional. The company is always pushing sales and trying to find a way to maximize profit, like any other corporation, so it is expect that you continue to produce if you are in a sales position. You can get your feet wet on the operations side of banking but those positions aren't as common as they used to be. The bank is moving towards automation and finding a way to maximize profit. Raises aren't very common and sometimes year end bonuses aren't granted if your office doesn't reach certain goals. The job is mediocre and becomes very repetitive but the people you work with are what make most the difference and make the job enjoyable.
fast paced
Personal Banker, Manager on Duty (MOD), Teller (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, március 19.
A typical day at chase starts with morning huddle. Reviewing you emails ans your to-do list. Helping customers form the lobby as needed , taking phone calls, cross selling products, working with partners, helping teller line as needed. It is fast paced and there is never free time. I enjoy helping customers the most, the satisfaction that you get from making someones financial dream possible is amazing. The hardest part for me the long hours of sometimes non stop helping a customer at your desk, at the teller line at the same time and also answering busy phone lines.
Good Company
Personal Banker/Manager On Duty/ (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, március 16.
However compensation and advancement is not the best. Would love to stay with company but need to advance my career. Changes need to be made. Should be easier to move from retail to corporate.
Excellent benefits
Personal Banker - Small Business Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, március 10.
Chase is a great company to work for, theoretically. The pay is decent, there are two types of commission, and the benefits are excellent. All types of insurance are available, you can add a domestic partner, you don't have to be married to add your significant other to your insurance. Each position is given a fair amount of vacation, personal, and sick days that are available from day 1, you just have to earn them over the course of the year, or pay them back if you leave your position.

There is supposedly room for advancement, but that depends on your manager and their manager.

Not all managers adhere to the rules, so it could be that your manager takes advantage of all of the benefits of their position, at the expense of the other employees who haven't worked for the company as long.

Another drawback is that there is a lot of red tape. Because the company is so big, there are so many rules and regulations to follow. There is little to no autonomy.
Pro érvek
Excellent benefits, good pay, good opportunities
No work-life balance
Most stressful place EVER
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, március 7.
Working at the branch is the most stressful place you will ever work. Sales quota are unattainable . Managers do not understand the lack of foot traffic does not bring sales.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Career Opportunities
Personal Banker, Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellevue, KY2018, március 6.
This is a great place to work if you would like to advance up the latter. I have seen people start as part time tellers and work their way up to market director. It is possible to do so at Chase if you put the time and effort in.
Hour Lunch, Benefits
Kontra érvek
Mean Customers, not time for anytime unless live close to work(work 830-6 most days)
1 of 3 mega branches in ny very busy and productive
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockville Centre, NY2018, február 28.
referred business to our Financial Advisers and business Bankers who were top in the country. Learned different stages of peoples lives and what they needed and tried to help them reach there financial goals. Workplace culture was one of the best i worked at
Cutting Edge Technology
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New City, NY2018, február 26.
They lead the market in tools available for sales team. Benefits are good along with perks they give you. They have the training program like a well oiled machine.
Honorable Company
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Pasadena, CA2018, február 23.
They are a strong company and I have ultimate respect for them, they can improve the sales culture in the branch but other then that they have a strong R&R department and as a whole I believe they are pretty solid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van