JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Banker

832 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 263 értékelés megtekintése
A great ...
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grapevine, TX2018, november 13.
A great place to get a jump start on a career in financial sale industry.
Be prepared to meet a lot of sales goals and be very customer driven and focused at the same time,

This a great gateway career to the financial industry though.
Poor management
Personal Banker/Executive Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 30.
Would constantly move good bankers around for no reason. All levels of management played favorites and would promote unqualified representatives to branch manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the Teamwork that we demonstrated
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, október 19.
I enjoyed the Teamwork that we demonstrated in our profession, and it allowed us to perform outstanding customer service. We were able to have a smile on our face and feel comfortable in doing our job.
Pro érvek
Free coffee and cookies for the customers
Kontra érvek
I always tried to be a positive person
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, work life balance was good.
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lorain, OH2018, október 18.
chase eliminated assistant manager positions, put in place Lead vault teller. Good work life balance but the salary was not advancing at all. I would work at Chase again if there more of them in the area.
Pro érvek
work life balance was good
no room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and great work place with wonderful people.
Personal Banker/Manager On Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 18.
Who said serious job cannot be fun? It can when you have wonderful team of people who are always there to help and support you in any situation. Fast paced industry with a friendly neighbor like face who is always there to help.
Flexible work environment
Personal Banker Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 18.
I loved working at Chase. I came across great managers that always helped me balance life and work. I enjoyed my functions at this company. I was always given the room to grow and develop professionally.
Flexibility
Very hectic work pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Strictly at your desk or picking customers out of the lobby to sell to
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2018, október 12.
Open, close, and service all customer accounts. Cross sell products, refer business to Loan Officers and Financial Advisors. Regular upkeep on training to comply with federal guidelines and to keep up with industry trends. In charge of coordinating monthly meetings and training opportunities. Other duties include: Vault Teller, Lead Teller, and Manager on Duty.
Love Chase
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 10.
I love working for this company, i’ve been with them a few years and there’s so many different advancement opportunities within the company all over the US and out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work if you're looking for a 9-5 but boring and sometimes competetive
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2018, október 8.
I enjoyed working for Chase bank. I was a personal banker there. I worked a standard 40 hours a week with an occasional Saturday in the month. Depending on where you work it could be high paced. High paced is good, if not you will be sitting at a cubical making phone calls to potential clients. The downside, like in most jobs, is the work environment. Some employees weren't so friendly or team oriented. People are working on commission (when I worked there) and some are trying to move up, others just don't like their jobs. Aside from that, its an alright place to work.
hour lunch, commission, pto
competitive, salary
Financial Services
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 8.
Like most relationship banker positions, bonuses and commissions are key. The more work you put in to acquiring customer the more you will earn. Chase in no different.
Good Salary
Banker Hours may include Sat and Sun for some locations
Decent Culture
Personal Banker/ Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 7.
The people are great but its difficult to work when the motto is less is more, and make sure your productivity is up. Theres no quota but management definitely finds a way to hold you accountable to something.
Munkahelyi kultúra
professional financial environment with downtime
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, október 4.
There's lots of downtime because of online banking. Usually customers come from business's to deposit cash or customers come in for "Certified checks" (money orders or cashier checks). It is a good job for someone that doesn't mind having downtime and making a decent wage. Making your way up in the company is definitely possible and is highly encouraged!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and good place to work
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bee Cave, TX2018, szeptember 23.
It was a good place to work. Learned to grow with a team and interact professionally with customers while maintaining privacy. Co-workers were helpful and team-oriented. The most enjoyable part was dealing with different people all the time and offering help/solutions based on their needs.
Great benefits
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced branch with diverse clients and needs
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, szeptember 23.
If you like helping people, you'll love working here! I enjoyed a fast-paced work environment with a relaxed managing staff. The only real cons were the long hours and at times limited communication.
Excellent benefits, fantastic training
Kontra érvek
Long hours, not always the best communication pipline
Munkahelyi kultúra
Monotonous work and difficult to transition in the company
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2018, szeptember 20.
I worked at branches for several years. Management would interview external candidates versus internal. Management eventually offered me a position after I had started looking for employment else where. I became stuck in my new role and didn't receive guidance on what I could do to get myself more qualified for desired positions.
Great Start into the Business/Financial Sector
PERSONAL BANKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, szeptember 18.
You can gain a lot of knowledge working as a Personal Banker. You have access to your Branch Manager, Business Banker, Loan Officer, Private Banker, and Financial Adviser. With proper mentorship, motivational leadership, a career path may develop
Innovative
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, szeptember 7.
Really loved this job! Learned a lot from this company as I was there for many years. Back office support was just a phone call away. Chase is very honest and does the right thing with customers interests in mind. The Chase atmosphere has changed and most days are spent performing several jobs which used to take two or three employees, therefore never really catching your breath. Pay is not competitive which is rather unfortunate.
Great back office support
Extremely long workdays sometimes 730am to 700 pm
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depends on where you work
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 5.
This is a great company to work for, the Georgia market is horrible to work for. Other than that the work environment is what you make it. The Benefits are great but they can fluctuate based on performance.
Bad Managers, and Chase inability to do anything about it
Commission Heavy Job
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, szeptember 4.
Commission based.
Good when market high.
Bad turnover.

Base salary is low, but commission can help bring a hard worker to 40-50k a year. Potentially more for overachievers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
decent
Personal Banker / (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Salonga, NY2018, szeptember 3.
Nice people to work with. Saw alot of different people eaxch day and sometimes days wrre very busy .Hours were long and had to work on the weekends most of the time..
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: JPMorgan Chase? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van