JPMorgan Chase-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Personal Banker

541 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Sales
Personal Banker-Manager on Duty (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, december 13.
Chase is a very good company to work for. They are very big on customer service. They do everything possible to make it convenient for the customers to access their accounts. Must have customer service experience as a priority.
Incentives are no capped
Kontra érvek
Advancements opportunities are hard to come by
great
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Success, NY2017, december 8.
great company to work for. it was really great. i had an awesome time. i made a lot of money. i had all the help i needed. people were really helpful
productive
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2017, december 5.
Great Company to with great benefits. I would recommend Chase to any one looking for a job. Been with the company for over five years. No local IT department in New Orleans.
Competitive
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, december 3.
Good company to work but lack of career advances. Training is consistent . Provide the right benefits. Unfortunately internal advancement is very difficult
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place overall and good team
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2017, november 27.
I loved working for chase, I just wish I was able to advance to manager when I asked. I put in the work and was expecting a change for the better. Chase is a friendly environment and I loved working as a team.
I give it a ten
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2017, november 24.
You have 3 weeks vacation for your first year working there, the benefits are excellent, they offer a pension plan and they have great incentives. The health insurance is good
chance for promotion
Kontra érvek
It can be extremely demanding
Decent place to work.
Personal Banker/Reg Investment Rep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017, november 20.
Place was filled with kids out of college or older people looking to kill some time. No real place for career business people and difficult to find any advancement. They are there to use you up and burn you out... then they move on to the next person.
uniform good
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington State2017, november 20.
the company has great benefits and a very good intro to banking. it is easy to move on with the company. normal days start off as any other, you set your day and go for it.
good place to work
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 17.
Proactive, fast paced, constant interaction between both employees and customers, team work, very energetic, less stressful and fun place to work as a whole
Room for career advancement
no free lunch
No work life balance
Personal Banker /Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, november 13.
Company has a great core. However in the actual work place Management does not know how to balance company and employees. Causing all employees to have lots of stress and do their job under pressure or feeling like they will get fired. Highly stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 11.
Its a good place to work but just got to understand that as a salesperson, everyone is trying to get your business so you have to be careful. Managers are too pushy with sales
Good managers, Good company, Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Micro management, no career advancement
What I learned
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2017, november 10.
Chase is a great employer...It's always fast paced and always something to do! Job security/advancement a plus! They're always looking to better their products to fit every customers need, as well as always looking to advance their technology. Constant system updates and training, to make the job easier and faster. Customer service is a top priority as well as sales, while always doing what is right for the customer/client.
Pro érvek
Employer discounts - ATT, Costco, XSport, etc.
Great Benefit package
Munkahelyi kultúra
Proactive and fun place to work
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marysville, OH2017, november 8.
Great job. Loved my co-workers. The managers. The customers. Love helping the customers. Did not care for the amount of sales we were required to reach.
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, november 7.
I worked in the branch during the time Chase was transitioning customers to using the machines more instead of the tellers. Also my role was becoming more of a teller and personal banker hybrid. Although I was still required to meet my sales goals, often times that was difficult since I spent so much time at the teller line. As a company, I truly enjoyed working for Chase. If they had a centralized location in Chandler, or offered more remote positions I would consider going back, but in a different role.
Healthcare and Benefits
Kontra érvek
Lack of motivation for career growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chase is not a fun place
Licensed Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 3.
JP Morgan Chase has a terrible work culture, worse management, and very little incentive outside of commission to do right by the customer.

I was told I would receive a promotion based on my performance and then was told they decided on another candidate with no explanation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of growth within the company
Personal Banker/Small Business Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2017, november 1.
The work life balance is not suffice for anyone that has a family and in the position of management. The benefits are very good and the best possible healthcare available. However room for growth is minimal and there is lack of communication between employees and upper management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fixed schedule. Lack of career advancement
Personal Banker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brownstown, MI2017, október 26.
Same as title. It is very difficult to have a flexible schedule for school/kids. Lack in career advancement. Pay is good for banking industry. Management depends on the branch
Vacation, Holidays, Insurance
Career advancement, set schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
it was ok
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 25.
Chase had many wonderful components. Tech at chase in the best by far in the industry. Leading the pack. Employee outreach could have been better. Chase was very high pressure sales and it was the biggest turn off. It made it stressful to no end.
Corprate life is great
Kontra érvek
very hard to move up in chase
Very business orientated
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Michigan2017, október 24.
I enjoy working with the people and co-workers I work with. I wish they had more involvement from upper management and held the branch manager more accountable. Other than that, I enjoy my job and the company is very concerned about work/life balance. If I could work less hours at the job I'm at, I wouldn't be looking for another one.
paid time off
Kontra érvek
incentive plan gets worse from year to year
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankers hours surely the best
Personal Banker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2017, október 23.
Opening the bank can be extremely stressful as you have to be aware of your surrounding, you also do not want to put your tellers in harms way. once inside it becomes pretty basic as you want to initiate conversation with all customers to see if you can interest them in upgrading their account or bringing substantial new money in. The hardest part of this position is the pressure they put on employees for new accounts as they work on a point system. Most older adults are comfortable with their routine and you don't want to confuse them in any way.

The most enjoyable part of the job is no nights and holidays as the banks are closed to observe
Pro érvek
Great hours you can have a life
Kontra érvek
Over selling and confusing your customers/cold calling and scaring the customer

Átfogó minősítés